Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Never Have I Ever... [GAME]

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I have not. I saw the trailer and wanted to drop-kick the idgit glowering at the girl like that. How and why would anyone find that appealing?!
    So figuring the book is always better than the film or show, I read the book and it was almost the worst book I ever forced myself to finish. I can't understand the popularity of that show or book, but there's so much I don't understand it could be a book of its own.

NHIE waited tables.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    I have been to New York years ago on a school trip (would love to explore more of America and Canada) but have never waited tables. I do admire the patience and balance skills of people who wait tables though.

NHIE built a computer.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Justa_G00f Love your Family guy sims. xD
    I have been to New York years ago on a school trip (would love to explore more of America and Canada) but have never waited tables. I do admire the patience and balance skills of people who wait tables though.

NHIE built a computer.

I have.

NHIE gotten rained out at an outdoor event.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited July 2021
    I have not. I saw the trailer and wanted to drop-kick the idgit glowering at the girl like that. How and why would anyone find that appealing?!
    So figuring the book is always better than the film or show, I read the book and it was almost the worst book I ever forced myself to finish. I can't understand the popularity of that show or book, but there's so much I don't understand it could be a book of its own.

NHIE waited tables.

I remember when I was in high school, my gal friends were all gaga over Edward Cullen and I never understood why. ๐Ÿ˜‚ And now, my other gal friends are all gaga over KPop boys and I still don't get it. I guess my taste in guys is just different than the average girl. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ˆ
    BMSO wrote: ยป
    @Justa_G00f Love your Family guy sims. xD

NHIE built a computer.

I have.

NHIE gotten rained out at an outdoor event.

Maybe?

NHIE hired a private investigator.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Never.

NHIE gotten a reply (nothing bad) from someone famous on social media.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Depends on your definition of famous. I've gotten replies from band members with followers ranging from 8k-350+k.

NHIE played a 7 strong guitar.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    I've never

NHIE trapped my sims in a fire to kill them :P
    heyyyy i'm v ใƒ„ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ใƒ„ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    edited July 2021
    Unfortunately, yes. The police came to do a "wellness" check on me in my motel room because I was suicidal. They ended up being very aggressive, arrested me for $20 in "weeds" and then celebrated as they left. Needless to say, I don't trust the police anymore.

@BMSO Thank you! It's nice to know my own self amusement can get a giggle out of others! ๐Ÿ˜
    LadyX wrote: ยป
    Never. It's on my watch list.

Never have I ever been to America?

As a sometimes ignorant "American", more correctly, U.S. citizen, I am retraining myself to realize that anyone from Canada to Chile is an American. I'm not correcting you so please don't be offended, my country is the one that coined that term. I'm just vocalizing that I'm walking away from incorrect U.S. terminology. There's hope for us yet! ๐Ÿคฃ

NHIE went skiing.
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited July 2021
    @Justa_G00f Mostly Quagmire got me going because you know what he is gunning for in the sims. xD
    @BMSO Thank you! It's nice to know my own self amusement can get a giggle out of others! ๐Ÿ˜
    LadyX wrote: ยป
    Never. It's on my watch list.

Never have I ever been to America?

As a sometimes ignorant "American", more correctly, U.S. citizen, I am retraining myself to realize that anyone from Canada to Chile is an American. I'm not correcting you so please don't be offended, my country is the one that coined that term. I'm just vocalizing that I'm walking away from incorrect U.S. terminology. There's hope for us yet! ๐Ÿคฃ

NHIE went skiing.

I have not, but I have been snow boarding, if that counts but it wasn't a very big hill though it was more of a baby hill due to where I was.

NHIE walked through a house of mirrors at a carnival.

I've walked through a house of mirrors, i'm not sure if it was really considered a carnival but i can't remember cause I was young lol :)

NHIE got gum tangled in my hair?
    heyyyy i'm v ใƒ„ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ใƒ„ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
    I have when I was like 3-4. I hated it tho

Never have I ever threw something out that was important
    If you don't include the 75 gallon (283 liter) garbage cans I threw out the cafeteria window in high school then no, I haven't.

Never have I ever been on a gameshow.

ntq84Hk.jpg
    I have not.

NHIE hosted an event.

Not really. I've organised one but not in a "I'm holding a mic and entertaining people" kinda hosting.

NHIE gotten so mad that I threw anything near me to the ground.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • coogiekelpcoogiekelp Posts: 605 Member
    I have, unfortunately my phone was the victim.

NHIE eaten raw meat.
    Challenges completed: none yet :(
    No.

NHIE went to a fortune teller.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Nah, Miss Cleo isn't fooling me.

Never have I ever gotten to play with penguins.

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • WhaleWatcherWhaleWatcher Posts: 55 Member
    Never, but that would be AMAZING!!!!! but, i'm getting pet chickens tomorrow, and the chicks will be a day old! I can't wait!

Never have I ever gotten you're hearing tube stuck in you're ear for too long (because I did, it's so annoying).
    I don't have that so no.

NHIE made my own perfume fragrance.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Never.

Never have I ever ghosted someone
    Yeah, I have.

NHIE got my nails done.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Yes but ONLY once!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ It was before my wedding, I had women all around me and, no men to save me! lol

NHIE broken a bone.

ntq84Hk.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top