Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living how many of you

Β«1
How many of you are enjoying it so far? I have been in hospital for the last two days so can’t wait to hear how everyone is enjoying it 😊😊

Comments

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Unfortunately no one but game changers have it yet but we get it soon. Worldwide release at 10am PT. I’m on the edge of my seat waiting lol.

Hope everything is alright and you feel better soon ❀️
  • Options
    Gonnawin1111Gonnawin1111 Posts: 495 Member
    yep nobody has it yet... i hope you feel better :)
    heyyyy i'm v ツ I'm Gonnawin1111 on the gallery too. My bestie is hymnhehim/hymnofheroes/milo ツ I love using smileys like : ) but on the forums they become :)
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Feel better soon @DarkLady2788 !
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Yes, feel better soon, and I hope you enjoy the pack when you get to play. :)
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited July 2021
    I'm sure people will post about it later, feel better soon. :)
  • Options
    Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    I hope you feel better soon! <3
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I reckon it's going to be bugged to buggery. The Zoomers food delivery is broken and sims teleport all over the place. I sent a sim to the 2nd floor of a library to practice her speech in front of a mirror. She dropped down a level and stood in the exact place she landed and began speaking to thin air! Looks like we may have to click the floor and select "go here" for walking now, which will be a pain.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    Sometimes I wish they hadn't removed the haha icon from the posts. Do I look forward to "flying sims"? Not really.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    edited July 2021
    not yet available

+still debating myself if i need to get it right away or if i would be able to wait a sale

fortune teller in me says though that i probably will not be able to wait a sale cause i have so many things i want to use this pack for already
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    Well I have been in discharge lounge for 3 hours now πŸ˜‚ Love to hear all your points of view on this can wait to hear more 😊😊
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Yeah, it hasn't dropped yet considering it is only about a little after 7:30 over in Cali ATM so for us in the US mid and Est time zones won't be getting it til around 12pm to 1pm.

@calaprfy Yeah Zoomers is busted for sure my sims ordered some food yesterday and they couldn't accept the delivery. I also sent one of my sims fishing across the way in Newcrest and she ended up fishing on the side walk next to the lot she lives on.

@DarkLady2788 Hope you feel better soon!
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    Hoping that you are feeling better soon and that the hospital gets themselves in gear to discharge you already. :)
    My view on Cottage Living - I can't wait to raise a llama, they've been such a legacy item through all the games that it's about time we got ACTUAL llamas!
    OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I was going to buy it ASAP today, but now I’m having second thoughts. Look at all the things the patch broke. I’ve been in the mood to play Sims 3, so I might just do that until things sound more stable.
  • Options
    BonjourwomanBonjourwoman Posts: 338 Member
    I am still waiting and not very patiently. It's unlocked but waiting for it to download. Going seriously nuts here as I've been waiting on this one it seems forever! Hope you get better quickly so you can get home and enjoy as well.
  • Options
    When do we get it in Eastern Time? I'm going crazy here. LOL
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member

23 minutes ago in Eastern.
  • Options

23 minutes ago in Eastern.

What the heck! It just says unlocked but hasn't downloaded yet.
  • Options
    I checked my email and had one from Origin at almost 6:30 this morning and this is what it said;

"Just a quick note to let you know that we've billed you $42.89 for your pre-order of The Simsβ„’ 4 Cottage Living We'll shoot you an email when it's ready to download and play."

So, guess I'm waiting on an email. :/
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    edited July 2021
    okay i decided to grab it I'll curse myself later for being impatient :lol:

also mine started downloading all fine so maybe refresh origin? though ive never preordered anything and i didnt this time either i waited for it to be out so maybe its problem with preorder?dum if so though
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member

also mine started downloading all fine so maybe refresh origin? though ive never preordered anything and i didnt this time either i waited for it to be out so maybe its problem with preorder?dum if so though

It looks like there is a pretty widespread problem with the pack not downloading. I read on another thread that restarting your computer might work.
  • Options
    bixters wrote: Β»

It looks like there is a pretty widespread problem with the pack not downloading. I read on another thread that restarting your computer might work.

Thank you! I restarted my computer and opened Origin and it was downloaded!
  • Options
    Well I’m home just need to rest before I can play and it is installed made sure my boyfriend did it for me. Can’t wait to play!! 😊😊
  • Options
    ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    @DarkLady2788
    First off, I really hope you're doing well, in good health. Nothing serious, I hope. I was going to comment that I hope you would get home soon so you can enjoy it too, but then I saw your comment on the bottom.

Second, I am really enjoying it. You can bet I bought it the second it was available. Cows and chickens!!! The lamas are cool too, but cows and chickens!!! Now, all we need are horses and my happiness can be complete. β™₯
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    @ButterWafflesAR yeah defo Horses miss having them. 😊