Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    July 21
    Week 12 Thursday

2021-07-05-12_35_22-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    @Karababy52
    Josh is getting a softie... I love seeing him with Essa and his girls. Great that they have a breather as a happy family before the drama of Forgotten Hollow...! Oooh. Now I want to know your Plans! O.o Lol. I'm just bad at waiting... :D
    Damon came by! (Here I realized I had commented on that already...)
    One thing: I actually tried making myself
    That is a really good description, thank you! (just checking - I updated the link some hours after I first posted it. Did you see that?)
    I like how they talk to the Watcher and are aware of the Watcher... may try to somehow adapt that Element... Oooh. You're giving me ideas! (at this point I switched to my personal notebook so sadly you won't get to see just yet how I finished that train of thought :D )
    Aw I'm so sorry that the gigs were bugged! That's so annoying. :s Oooh. So they did something you have private photos of... How interesting :D

@permanentrose
    Lol Jules needs to watch out or she is gonna get a notice from the employee protection agent for harassing Tony... :D And Sofia just didn't react - she knows Jules too well! :D

@SoulGal7
    Aw, the twins are so cute! One question - how do you not lose your mind with the high chairs? :O They are super glitchy and buggy and annoying in my game... Yay, Promotion! :smiley: And a new Couch too! The furniture looks so pretty. So cool of you to take this random event and run with it! I want to do more of that... been a bit too scripted for my taste lately but I've been scrambling to just age the girls up :s
    Lol, that was so fun how they both had stinky diapers, but Ken was defiant anyways! :D
    Aw he looked cute with purple hair! Is one of them gonna get colored hair later on?

@sassytxbrat Yay for reaching the top of the Secret Society! And baby(ies) incoming... <3

@Ellupelluellu Thank you for the info and for that site! Next time I want new CC I'll know where to look... :D Not sure my Disk space can handle it though! :D
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited July 2021
    Update 199 - Granite Falls

S89uwIH.jpg
    So after Jules' first successful week of work and her quick promotion, the family decided that a little weekend vacation would be a nice way to celebrate and unwind.

Of course, the weather was horrendously rainy as they arrived at their rental in Granite Falls.
    2tn0yEQ.jpg

They didn't let that stop them from having some outdoor fun though! Jules easily caught enough fish to start off the Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration.
    nG8myRV.jpg

Jumping in puddles is so much fun!
    RPFP24O.png

While Jules went out to search for plants, Ruby and Emmett played a game of chess while Rowan snuggled up on the couch for a nap.
    I3jTCJY.jpg

Jules did not find any harvestable plants (It's the last day of spring in my game, so I know that I'll have more luck since summer will start soon). She did catch some bugs though!
    VAu7bKX.jpg

Quick wilderness diaper change.
    B3W0fDu.jpg

It was still raining too hard to keep a good fire going.
    hHy8tmv.jpg

So they went back to the cabin to have dinner there instead.
    NA6u0ZW.png

Emmett got a bout of dizziness right as he sat down to eat though. It cleared up on its own a few hours later though.
    06G4MKs.jpg

And Jules ended the day by giving Rowan a bubble bath.
    smW749O.png

While Ruby knitted.
    Z5sAwPi.png

And Emmett enjoyed building his guitar skill.
    wmZ7TBg.jpg

Everyone was excited at the prospect of exploring the area more in the morning!

I made my phone a hotspot and I put this update together in the back of my mom's car :D That's how busy I've been haha, barely a moment of free time this week, so comments will have to wait until tomorrow evening, I think I'll have a bit of time then!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,911 Member
    @permanentrose ,
    -Aww, they hasd such a lovely time ar Granite Falls <3 Who cares about rain, it's just water :smiley:

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Melody , Mona , Mike , Melanie and Malcolm

Day 28, June, PART 3

Nwz37PL.png
    The one with the toddlers
    in5YbCK.png
    It's time to age the babies. This is a record for me! Keeping them as babies over a sim day :D
    AGwVkEv.png
    Mike
    HP9xjaS.png
    Melanie

So basically, we have Mini-Malcolm and Mini -Melody here, Mona is the one who is a mix of both :smiley:

ckzwPaJ.png
    Mona: "Staaannndd by!"
    Nwz37PL.png
    Mona: "HUG!!!"

In sync , from Mona's command! :p

RTOhwMu.png
    o4aHLoh.png
    First of all, Melody and Malcolm escaped asap to woohoo, I was like noooo.. but no baby this time :D But that explain why they have changed their clothing :D
    Mona, sweetie , you can go to sleep on your own now.. you have not even asked for book for some time.

u0RWQIr.png
    As your parents energy level was almost zero :p

RpYBgIP.png
    All others were sleeping. Mona went to check out daddy's guitar.
    d3rVAFS.png
    Oh, they had a visitor, again.. Inna this time.

IthMP5r.png
    Then it hit me!! THAT IS THE ONLY DOOR!! LOL of course all have knocked the door!! But nobody was at "home" in the bathroom :D And all other areas of the house is just surrounded by arches :D

QyV2gik.png
    Mona: "Why is thih lady knokking the pottydoor.."

LTyXBDS.png
    QXBHM7j.png
    Naturally the most important things first :D

xjHMm8e.png
    Okay and now what?
    y9q0GGg.png
    A-haa :D cute <3 Thanks Inna <3

0VuOR2j.png
    They were just doing Z :p

ENBnnq5.png
    i0tFHva.png
    Awww!!! <3

OBBlaix.png
    She spent rest of the night there, trolling the forums at Melody's computer :D

@miss_eulenauge , haha no problems, I hope your hard drive can handle it :)

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 21: "Love is a gift, life opens it up!"

mTu43u4.png

Notes
    ZETgGV5.png
    Josee completed the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration by reaching the last goal of Level 10 Motor skill! Congratulations Josee!

HuMkkKu.png
    A few minutes later, Jessah completed the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration by reaching the last goal of Level 10 Motor skill too, just as the computer went on the fritz! Congratulations Jessah!

0wfN78r.png
    Essa gave Josee a gift of a green Grim toy she knitted.

"I like it. Thanks! But...Mommy? It's green! Everybody knows Grim wears black."
    "Well, okay, I guess you're right, How about this?"

uWR04Ir.png
    "A green pouf! Yay! I love it! Thank you Mommy!"
    "You're welcome Sweetheart."
    (Finally someone in my family appreciates a gift I made for them.)

tY2RnMi.png
    Essa had been watching Kyoshi, the food stall vendor all day making an effort to sell 'invisible' wares. She thought it was incredibly optimistic to expect others to buy invisible food. She went over there to give him a gift too, in appreciation of his admirable, if a bit misguided dedication to his job.

R5MvMNu.png
    "Oh thank you so much! You're a very sweet lady! I'll use this pouf to rest my feet after standing all day."
    "You're very welcome. I hope you, uh, find your food stall soon."
    "Find the food stall? What do you mean? It's right here?"

*It really was there, but invisible. I heard the front flap fall down when he came out of the booth to accept the gift. It just wasn't visible for some reason. o.O

oqzoPkJ.png
    Lastly, she tried again to give Josh a gift he might appreciate this time.
    "You're going to love this gift."
    (Oh yeah, whether I do or not, you're darn right I'll love it. That couch is hard.)

Oy5SXM3.png
    "Oh man, this is great! It's just like the black pouf that was in my office at DSV. You know how much I loved that thing, but we had to sell it. Thanks Beautiful for making me a new one!"
    "Seriously? You're not just saying that?"
    "No! Honest! I love it!"
    (I really do! So sweet of her to remember!)

gbjwE0H.png
    "Thank you Beautiful. No matter what happens, wherever we might go, we're not selling this one."
    "Aww, Babe, I'm so glad you love it. No couch for you tonight, I want you right beside me."

4GxNys8.png
    (So glad I didn't have to pretend to like it.)

Essa was exhausted so I sent her to bed. Josh did some dumpster diving and the girls played some computer games for awhile and then went to bed as well. Since Josh upgraded their beds, they really didn't need much sleep and got up at 11 p.m.

CWrusLZ.png
    Everyone's needs were full and the girls would be aging up to teens tomorrow after school, so as a special treat to celebrate the twins finishing their second aspirations, I let all of them have full autonomy until 6 a.m. The first thing Josh did was make funny faces at the girls.

B5f7T2Q.png
    Jessah told an outrageous story.

"...and everyone ate it not knowing what was inside the pie."
    *gasp* "Oh no, that's horrible!"

H9olXqO.png
    Essa came downstairs after 'trolling teh forums,' her first time ever doing that (darn full autonomy) and Jessah gave her a hug. Awww!

dPvDy6Y.png
    Josh gave Essa a kiss in the playroom with Josee trying hard not to look.
    (Parents are so weird!)

v1vBjDm.png
    Lots of hugging going on. Essa decided Josee needed one. Jessah looks happy about it.

eaUV9fM.png
    Josh wanted another kiss, again in the playroom. This time in front of both girls who smiled and seemed happy to see how much their parents loved each other.

2GTS0b6.png
    Josh left to go dance and Essa was following him until she heard Josee making fun of them for kissing.
    "All the time, kissy, kissy, kissy. Parents are so dumb!"
    "Now see here young lady. That's not a very nice thing to say. Apologize right now or you're grounded!"
    (Opps! Didn't know she was standing there. Uh...)
    "I'm sorry Mommy. Parents are smart. Especially you and Daddy!"

"Alright, that's better."

EIjBtQJ.png
    Essa sat down to have a chat with the girls after that while Jessah drew a Fall display. I love how when they're inspired while making crafts they imagine fireworks shooting off above their heads.

JEwIvdo.png
    Josee wandered out into the kitchen to ask Josh for some advice.
    "I'm thinking about being a Ninja. They're so cool. What should I do to be one?"
    "Hmm, well it would probably be best to find a Ninja and ask them to train you."
    "Cool, okay!"
    Josee must've really liked his answer because she got an 'Adoring' sentiment for Josh immediately afterward.

fxXhiAP.png
    Josh decided to browse the books in their bookcase and chose a Master Skiing Skill guide, Volume 2. Uh, Josh, you're Level 10 in Skiing. Why?
    (Never hurts to refresh your memory, right?)
    o.O

KHQI6fA.png
    Essa left the playroom and came out in the living area to give Josh a kiss on the cheek! I knew these two loved each other, but this just shows how much. That's three times they showed their love during the full autonomy free time. Free time ended after that. Josh tended to the garden while Essa went back to knitting. Just one more milestone to complete and she'll be finished with Lady of the Knits.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my July 21st post above! I'll get started on comments. Hopefully finish before I need to get some sleep. :) So, so excited for Cottage Living coming out later this afternoon! I have some exciting plans for this pack and can't wait to get started on them. Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night and Happy Simming! <3
    @Ellupelluellu
    Yep, I think he really does need some gym visits. hehe That's exactly what I did as you'll see from my Daily post pic for yesterday, sent Essa jogging. :) He was just being honest, but he's already Lord of the Knits so he should've known what was going on. hehe Um, kinda looks like it could've been that eh? ;) Yes, there's been problems with the Freelance career before, I'm sure they'll fix it soon. Thanks so much for the PM about my Mod, very much appreciated! *Hugs*

Oh man, look how cute they are as toddlers! <3 Mini Malcom and Melody indeed! hehe So cute how Mona is playing big boss sister with the coordinated hugging. :D *gasp* Well those little randy stinkers sneaking off to woohoo! o.O Aww, that pout on Mona just kills me! She looks so sad! Hi Inna! Uh, what? :D Oh, I see! I've done something similar to that a few times. Opps!

Oh geez, you really are trying to kill me with the cuteness. Mona's face begging for Inna to pick her up...so sweet and then the hug between them! <3 She is such a sweet little charmer! <3 Awwww, Mona got her bedtime story afterall. Inna is so sweet, she really seems to love kids so much! She deserves to use their computer after being such a Sweetheart to Mona. :) Great update!

@miss_eulenauge
    Yeah, when it comes to his family, Josh is a total softie! Oh, I'm excited for FH, so much so! Can't wait to get started with it! You're welcome! :) I used your updated link. At least I think I did? It's kind of fun having them break the fourth wall and 'talk' to me. I enjoyed writing that way for something different. Probably won't do it often, but I liked it. :) It's a bummer the Freelance career is so bugged, but I'm sure they'll get it fixed. LOL! I have screenshots of what they did, but they're not really private. I'm sure y'all have figured out it was dumpster woohoo by now. Something I said they would never do. But, well, I was curious. So just this once... ;)

@permanentrose
    They all look so cute in their raingear! Glad they're not letting a little rain spoil their good time! Aww, little guy is tuckered out. So cute curled up in a little ball on the couch. <3 Holy Simoly! Look at the size of that Katydid! It's almost as big as her head! o.O Looks like they had a good time, despite Emmett's dizziness. Glad it went away after awhile. I love Granite Falls and the Outdoor Aspiration. Good luck with that Jules! :)
    Mia Patina
    July 22
    Week 12 Friday

2021-07-05-13_09_15-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    edited July 2021
    Update 200 - The Deep Woods

ucdOzlz.jpg
    It is officially summer, but finding plants is still hard. This will definitely be an aspiration I complete over time. But I did get lucky and find a few :)
    2Rl5npc.jpg

Catching more bugs in the meantime.
    BI8qfEf.jpg

Lily Feng was not built for camping :D
    OP7GVV7.jpg

Then Jules discovered a mysterious passage way. It reminded her of the ones she had found in Windenburg, so she decided to explore.
    jptYsVd.jpg

Here's the rest of the family autonomously entertaining themselves while they wait :joy:
    weWSTwz.jpg

Ruby's turn to catch some bugs.
    zLdxW9j.jpg

And Rowan found some entertainment too.
    xaczfCS.png

And Jules met a mysterious man near a quaint cabin she noticed off in the distance.
    FvBtKDZ.jpg

He introduced himself as Quentin, and though he lived alone as a hermit, he did enjoy the company of visitors when they stumbled upon his humble abode. He told Jules she could collect any harvestables she found in the area as well.
    aSb1VEs.jpg

Then he went to make himself some soup. So cute.
    vokPxBj.png

Another awkward ending spot, but I am to the end of my screenshot reserve again. Tune in next time for more adventures in Granite Falls :)
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2021
    July 20- Evergreen Harbor - Day 12 - Wednesday

KEN-CHATTING-WITH-GRUBS-NURTURE.png
    Wednesday:

Wolfgang has work today from 9am-4pm and Sakura is off work.

wolf-off-to-work-weds.png

And Wolfgang heads off. The weather today is overcast and it's supposed to rain later today.
    stop.png

He gets a pop-up at work about a project he has been working on that has a flawed installation which could damage Sim's houses. He stops the project and for his integrity gets a performance gain.
    popup-today-wold-weds-answer.png

And Wolfgang gets a promotion to Expert Fabricator! Congratulations Wolfgang!
    wolf-promotion-weds.png

He's had a hard day and Sakura is right there waiting to give him a massage. Ahhh....so sweet.

NICE-MASSAGE-FOR-WOLF-WEDS.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I changed their lot designation to Off-The-Grid to see if it would further help with the bills. But they still have a lot in inventory.
    off-the-grid-notice.png

Sakura had chatted with Wolfgang about joining the trainee program at his work, and he thought it would be a good idea. So, today she got the job. She starts at Level 3 Construction Technician tomorrow. Yes!

SAKURA-GOES-INTO-ENGINEERING.png

And also had a pre-work assignment to recycle materials. Well, they do that anyway, so that was an easy task to complete.
    SAKURA-ACQUIRE-RECYCLED-MATERIALS.png

While Wolfgang was away at work, Tina Tinker visited. She gave Sakura an inspiration, which was one she already had, to make a recycled up-grade part.

tina-tinker-came-for-a-visit.png

Sakura did remember that she had a desk to make and decides to try a different color "Brick" on this one. She adds a green fabricated chair which she found dumpster diving. The chair is in perfect condition.

sakura-fabricating-desk-weds.png

And Wolfgang gets a chance to repair one of the computers he found dumpster diving. He found two. The other is a laptop.

WOLFGANG-REPAIRS-THE-COMPUTER-HE-FOUND-THURS.png

WOLF-REPAIRING-SOME-OF-THE-ITEMS-HE-FOUND.png

He also repaired some of the items in the storage area.

ren-playing-dolls.png

During the day, Ren played dolls outside.

GUESS-WHO-NEEDS-TO-BE-DISCIPLINED-AGAIN-LITTLE-KEN.png

And, oh my gosh, it's that time again with Ken, except this time he says "no" to Sakura.

KEN-HAS-AS-MIND-OF-HIS-OWN.png

Ken certainly has a mind of his own, but, unfortunately, has to be disciplined.

SAKURA-AND-KEN.png

But afterwards play time.

COLLECTING-FROM-GRUBS-WEDS.png

As part of the Maker Aspiration, Sakura needs to collect insects from an Insect Farm 3 times, and she collects some grub meal from the grub insect box.

And Wolfgang ends the day dumpster diving.

weds-rainging-dupser-diving.png

A little renovation...shown in the rain...now the patio is covered. Not too exciting, but it's a start. I used those glass floors from Island Living so it would be see-through with a lattice effect. Plants are coming soon. And I bought them a bar-b-q (the drum one from Jungle Adventure).

HOUSE-AT-NIGHT-IN-THE-RAIN-WEDS.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

For toddler skills, I always find that the Thinking skill is the hardest for a Toddler to achieve. Normally I buy a Wabbit Tablet and it works very well to help them gain this skill. However, because I wanted to limit the use of electronics while they were in Evergreen Harbor, I decided to try some other ways. If you click on objects for them, like a planter box, it will come up with "What's That". This is a great way to build up their Thinking Skill. You can just cue a few of these up and they will walk to the various planter boxes, for example, and look at it for awhile. This will also help with their movement skill because they are walking around to each one. Using the blocks to make shapes, will help, and of course, a sim can help them with Flashcards.

Also, did you know that Toddlers can "nurture" the insects in the insect boxes? They don't hold the insects like adults do, they just talk to them. I thought this was rather interesting.

They can also talk to plants autonomously.
    ren-talking-tio-a-plant-tues.png
    @miss_eulenauge
    Thanks for the comments :) Just knowing the creator's name is usually enough info to be able to google where to get CC, at least in my experience :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Yeah, Jules freaking out over Ruby's "date" when she was a teen mom is pretty funny and ironic haha. I'm having fun with it for sure ;)

Love your aged up twins, funny how Malcom and Melody both got a mini me. Mona really is the perfect mix between them. That synchronized hug was great too! And hi Inna! Nice to see her in your game too. She's so cute, even as an elder ;) Also glad that their autonomous woohoo didn't result in a pregnancy for your sake, that would have been a LOT of toddlers ;)

@Karababy52
    Love the daily shot of the girls from your July 18 post! Love that eco dollhouse too :) Lol, that shot of the ladies looking at Josh's butt had me cracking up :D Nice work getting Essa promoted again too! Lovely playtime on the jungle gym too - I always love seeing Josh interact with them <3

Nice that Malcolm and Josh could have a bonding moment together! And yay, another maxed out career for Essa, nice work! I love that she's gonna be a freelance crafter now, that job will be perfect for her!

Congrats to Damon and Molly on the new addition they'll have in the family soon! Too bad that Essa can't tell him about his mom yet, but I feel like that will all fall into place in due time. Josh and Damon really had a nice time together too, it's nice to see how Damon has matured and how his relationship with Josh has matured too. I am curious to see the reason that you decide that Essa (and maybe even Josh?) will be vampires next month :)

Haha, fun little watcher dialogue with Essa. Too bad the aspiration was being glitchy - I would have done the same thing with going through the motions then cheating the milestone. But yay, you're done with the aspirations! Nice to have some time left this month for you to explore whatever you want to now! Aw, poor Essa, too bad Josh didn't like her gift. I always find it interesting to see how sims will react to gifts and I do get bummed out sometimes when they don't like them when I want them to :D AND WOW A DUMPSTER WOOHOO?!?!! :joy: I can't believe you let them do that either HAHA, but I love it :)

And replying to your comments - yes, Jules did give Emmett a flower too, but I didn't get a screenshot of it.

@SoulGal7
    Oh no, poor little Ren wandering outside for a nap and then Sakura and Wolfgang were worrying about how he got out there and that he couldn't climb the ladder to get to them :( Do I see a transition for them moving though with that line about the house not being sage though? That's a good way to start setting up for next month! What world are you doing next month since I know you don't have vampires?

Aw, love that Sakura is painting the twins! I always love the teaching to knit animations too :) And yay, you got that aspiration done! Congrats. And oh no, Ren is wandering again, I do love that you've made that a little personality quirk for him. Poor Sakura though. That's one of the scariest things a parent can experience, not knowing where their child is. Nice of Blossom to offer her advice too!

Nice work again with working on the fame aspiration as well. Sweet of Harmony to offer to babysit too - she does seem very mature for her age indeed. Nice way to include what the game gave you too! And a date is really much needed after days spent with rambunctious toddlers, glad that Wolfgang and Sakura will be able to have some time together.

Haha, love the twins lining up for diaper changes in your next update! Love seeing the boys, they're just too cute <3

Sorry I didn't catch all the way up on comments - my computer is about to die and I'm too tired to go find my charger haha. I have 3 tests tomorrow and it's getting late, so I'll finish catching up later, but I'll post what I did get done for now :)
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 22: "When you're too young for half the things you want to do, and too old to do the other half!"

k5VLP33.png

Notes
    yZuDnAp.png
    While the girls are at school and Essa is out dumpster diving, Josh makes another Honey Cake for the twins Teen birthday.

Y3Rp1m4.png
    While looking for the Honey cake in the menu, I noticed a bunch of new recipes from the Cottage Living EP and wanted Josh to try making some Apple Jam, but the option to make it was grayed out because they had no sugar. No worries, Josh called for a grocery delivery and also ordered a few other things. The delivery person showed up within minutes.

B6BXw19.png
    He accepted the delivery and gave her a $10 tip! Look at the size of that coin! He unpacked the groceries and took a few seeds outside to plant.

LrKmHq8.png
    I was extremely happy to see a tomato available to order since SO many recipes use tomatoes. He also ordered a blueberry and a raspberry. The raspberry was in season so he planted that in the yard.

t4Oh4Ht.png
    Time to start making the jam. After cutting up an apple and adding the sugar plus a few other ingredients, the next step was to cook the mixture on the stove.

mAd9ztv.png
    Once it was ready, Josh poured the jam into a jar.

qH28RGS.png
    The last step was to put the jar in a hot water bath to vacuum seal the lid.

lcXQhHE.png
    (Hmm, I only got one jar? Expensive jam for homemade.)

WVmCVju.png
    He actually got three jars of jam, the other two were in his personal inventory. The jars look pretty sitting on that shelf. I'm a bit confused why they show green apples though. Oh well...

6yARXi8.png
    As soon as the girls arrived home from school, the birthday party began. First up is Josee!

6FEIvyc.png
    "Yeahhhh! Go Josee, blow out those candles! Happy Birthday Sweetpea!"

uOgo2tm.png
    I panned the camera around to show Essa and Jessah celebrating Josee blowing out the candles, and...Josee disappeared!

iQDyCSm.png
    (Uh...Watcher? Where's my daughter?)
    I don't know... oh, wait! Yes I do! I bet she's outside next to the house, just like last time.

4FG8xzF.png
    There she is! I'll show her complete game given look along with Jessah after she ages up. Blow out those candles Sweetheart! Happy Birthday Sweetpea!

VZfrha0.png
    "Pretty cool eh?"
    "Why did the two of you do that?"
    "More room to jump and twirl, of course. Duh!"

0jgsIkG.png
    Here's how the game dressed them. Why the gloves on Josee? So weird! That hairstyle is nice, but it's so not her. I was pleasantly surprised though that Jessah was wearing pink, her favorite color!

Tls4N3u.png
    Everyone had a piece of cake and a chat. Afterward, since the twins were exhausted, they went to bed. I guess all that running outside and twirling to age up takes a lot of energy. Essa got to work making a chair for Josee's new desk. Josee also got a new laptop!

bSMhPAe.png
    Josh began crafting a regular size violin for Josee as well. Jessah also got a new desk, a 3 volume set of Writing Skill books and a new bicycle (the pretty new one from the EP)!

yQHaT9l.png
    Here's Josee's new look after I gave her a makeover. I changed her eyebrows, hairstyle, a bit of make-up and a new wardrobe. She has the Musical Genius aspiration and in addition to Creative, the Music Lover trait.

anPtKtt.png
    And here's Jessah's new look after her makeover. I changed the same assets on her as well. She has the Bestselling Author aspiration and in addition to Creative, the Good trait.
    *Updated my July 22nd post above! Imgur was acting up again is why it took so long to get this update posted. *sigh* I'll get started on comments and hopefully have them finished before I need to feed my cats and get some sleep. Hope y'all have a fantastic day/night! <3
    edited July 2021
    July 21- Evergreen Harbor - Day 13 - Thursday

i-think-ren-is-playing-with-blarffy.png
    It's Thursday and both Wolfgang and Sakura head off to work. Sakura's hours are 10am - 7pm. Such a long day.

LEFT-BEHIND-KEN-THURS-FROM-SAKURA-GOING-TO-WORK.png

Oh my gosh! Look at little Ken. He is so sad that they are leaving him. That sad little look is just breaking my heart. Poor little clingy Ken.

oh-my-gosh-ben-is-sad.png

Sakura's first day of work and her daily task is that she has to interview sims about utilities. So, she gets a head start on this before work.

SAKRUA-GOING-TO-INTERVIEW-SOMEONE-ABOUT-UTILITIES.png

so-lets-talk-utilities-in-the-rain.png

And it's raining, but Sakura does her job and gets some valuable info on utility costs. She can't believe that some sims don't even have wind turbines or dew collectors on their lots to help with those costs.

SAKURA-OFF-TO-WORK.png

And pretty soon it's off to work for Sakura. And look at the nice uniform that she gets to wear.
    EXTRA-TRAINING-SAK-THURS.png

And she gets a pop-up at work, and, of course, she is going to take the training.
    SAKURA-TRAINING.png

Yes! She gets a performance gain!
    BOSS-BDAY-WOLF-MAKE.png

Wolfgang also gets a pop-up at work. It's his boss' birthday and he decides to construct a present out of found items on his desk, like paperclips...and gets a performance increase from doing so! [Note: I didn't take a screenie of this, but Sakura had the same one in the Painter career, and it results in a performance gain.]

Wow! Wolfgang's boss must really have liked the gift because Wolfgang gets a promotion to Master Inventor and also completes the Eco-Innovator Aspiration! Way to go Wolfgang!
    WOLF-PROMOTED-TO-MASTER-INVENTORY.png
    promotion-details-wolf.png
    wolfgang-completed-eco-innovator-asp-thurs.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

ren-is-sad-from-havign-a-potty-accident-tues.png

When Wolfgang gets home, poor Ren is sad because he had a potty accident. Wolfgang assures him that everything is fine.

OH-AND-THE-FUN-THEY-HAD-TELLING-A-STORY.png

And later, Wolfgang reads Ren a story, "Look to the lower atmosphere! What do you see? Is it a choo choo careening off the rails? Or a wanton bear looking for artisanal honey? No, it’s MaxisMan and he’s here to save the day!"

ken-finished-dinner.png

Ken is finished his dinner. I think Wolfgang gave them peas again. And why does it look like Ken is thinking about doing something? Ken's little mind is just whirling about all the possibilities...it's the impy look! lol

And Wolfgang lets him out of the highchair, and...

kenji-the-messmaker.png

...yep...the little messmaker is at it again. [Note: I think that Sakura and Wolfgang could just hang around Kenji all day and get that "discipline toddler" part completed in the Super Parent Aspiration in no time!]

lovely-fly-girl-sakura-thurs.png

Sakura comes home from work and she heads off to dumpster dive. Doesn't she look lovely with all the flies swirling around her? Yes...and I think the paparazzi took that photo, too.

And the day ends with Wolfgang having dumpster dove, looking rather stinky, but eating a grilled cheese sandwich. He looks rather happy, doesn't he? I really think he is. And in case you're wondering why they have a toilet on their front lawn...Wolfgang was fixing it. No, they are not using it as a flower planter...yet. Sakura did knit that Llama planter for their deck, though. It's cute.[Note: When you choose work from home for the Civil Engineering career, you get a lot of tasks to up-grade and add a composting container to the toilet. Well, once you've done it on a toilet, it can't be repeated. So, Wolfgang saves the toilets he finds dumpster diving for that purpose. So far I think he's found 4 toilets, 3 showers, 2 bathtubs, and 1 sink. Perhaps with all these finds, an ensuite bathroom for their bedroom would be nice.]

what-a-great-day-sat-nite.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I have to give Wolfgang credit here, because he is not a slacker. He does have autonomy on. They really only have the tv for entertainment, which he doesn't watch, and he autonomously goes to be with the kids, or kisses Sakura -- that part I like -- or cleans or waters the garden. He really is a hard worker and a good family man. More and more he convinces me that he was the right choice for Sakura, and I really can't imagine her with anyone else.

The description that Wolfgang is reading is The Sims 4 description of the toddler book MaxisMan Saves The City.
    Mia Patina
    July 23
    Week 12 Saturday

2021-07-11-08_16_51-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~

Hi all. I will be making comments later tonight, or tomorrow :) So this is just a very mini-update :)
    Melody , Mona , Mike , Melanie, Malcolm

Day 29, June , At night.

LZ2tZrR.png
    The one with Lydia's missing fangs
    Very mini update, no captions needed..
    Xq9DRNT.png

LZ2tZrR.png

phhR8p3.png

kkOaCfQ.png

Inna was too busy with her trolling that she did not even noticed :p

@permanentrose
    What a gorgeous daily pic with the waterfalls and rainbow! Love that area so much. :) Glad she was able to find a few things at least. Those fireflies are so pretty, I always keep those when my Sims are doing that aspiration. I was thrilled to see we can place fireflies now with the new pond tool! \o/ Typical teen taking a selfie anywhere anytime! hehe Who cares if it's raining, right? ;) Aww, I didn't know toddlers could play in leaf piles, so cute! <3

What an adorable Hermit your game gave you, I love him! He looks so happy! Most of mine are grumpy elder females and they don't stay around long. Did Jules befriend him enough to get the special fertilizer recipe?

Love that dollhouse, it's so cute! It's gone now though since they're teens. I don't get what the fascination is with Josh's butt. LOL! It's funny! Kind of sad the girls are grown now, not as many opportunities to 'play' or any really with the twins. But he can still help them with homework and they can now help with the garden and cook together! Can't wait to try out that interaction. :)

Yeah, I was happy to see Malcom walking around. They had a bit of fun mock fighting together. hehe I wish the Freelance Crafter career wasn't bugged. I was looking forward to Essa doing that. Oh well...

I'm glad Damon stopped by so he and Josh could spend some time together too. It's time they leave the past behind and move on. It would've been a good opportunity to share about Inna with him, but, like I said, they wanted to honor Inna's wishes. I hope she shows up again soon so they can tell her they know who she is. If she doesn't I might have to place her urn in the house. Won't be long now before how I get them to FH is revealed! ;)

It was fun breaking the fourth wall for that update. Might sprinkle some of that here and there in future updates. Gah! I could not believe Josh didn't like the gift OR Josee! o.O Oh well, they liked other stuff she made for them afterward and Kyoshi helped complete that milestone goal. :) HAHA! Oh man, I still don't believe I did that, but hey, had to do it just the once. It was funny, they looked so confused and ashamed afterward for a split second, then of course broke out into smiles. The dumpster was fly infested too, so that was hilarious to see all the flies jettisoned toward the sky at the end. :D

@SoulGal7
    Congratulations to Wolfgang for his promotion to Expert Fabricator! Wow, they're getting quite a collection of bikes! Oh cool, Sakura's joined the Civil Designer career, I figured she would be soon. :) Nice of Tina to visit and give her the inspiration, even if it was a part she already knew how to make. Just a little warning/hint about Tina, if you don't lock your doors, she'll just waltz right in and use the Fabricator and/or Recycler whenever she pleases. Sometimes she'll take care of plants too if you have any. She even stole/harvested one of my Sims' produce! o.O

Nice desk Sakura made and I love those retro chairs from TS1. Whoa! Nice computer Wolfgang found, that's one of the most expensive! Does Ken have the Independent trait? Just curious, he seems so defiant, like he wants to do things himself and doesn't want to be told what to do. hehe

Very nice update to their lot! Much more rustic looking than Essa & Josh's home. Love the lattice work with the glass roof, beautiful! You're right about the thinking skill, it is the toughest one to develop in my opinion too. It helps to have them watch their parents doing things too. And if one is doing something, like playing with the blocks, the other can watch them and level up that skill as well! ;) Had no idea they could talk to the bugs, good tips, thanks! :)

Aww, that sad little pout, makes me want to reach through the screen and hug them! Wow Sakura doesn't have the coveralls? Interesting. Yay! Congrats to Wolfgang for the promotion and completing the aspiration! Great job Dude! Love the little story you had Wolfgang reading to Ren, very creative! Oh that look on Ken's face! Yep, he was thinking about doing something naughty! hehe I'm hoping Essa & Josh's teens will need disciplining more. Josh is working on the Super Parent aspiration, but has only needed to do that once.

Sakura looks very pleased with herself by the dumpster with the flies! At least she's not filthy for the paparazzi pic. ;) And yes, Wolfgang does look happy! They seemed to find a lot of plumbing objects eh? I keep their dumpster finds in household inventory, but if there's something they want to fix, it gets put on the roof since it has the most open floor area up there. :)

Agreed about Wolfgang, he is a hard worker, a loving Hubby and a great Father. He was the perfect choice for Sakura! Love him, love these two together. Ohhh, it was the description from the book he was reading. I thought you made that up. hehe

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh, hello there Lydia. Fancy a late night snack eh? Poor Malcom. I always am amazed that any other Sims in the house don't wake up and witness what is happening, they just keep snoozing away. :D Oh man, Inna was still there too? Our Sims sure are clueless sometimes eh? :D

I'll have my update for today later, but wanted to get these comments finished first. Hope y'all had/are having a great day/night! <3
    No update today for me since I got the new pack but I don’t have time to update my mods/not all have updates yet and my game needs a lot of TLC before I can play and save again. Also I don’t have time to play, period 😂 I’ll probably post two updates tomorrow if I can get things sorted out just so I can continue to keep up with a daily post :)
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 23: "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about!"

KXq1Ndx.png

Notes
    bAJbLpl.png
    Very early Tuesday morning found Josh still checking out dumpsters around the neighborhood. He found a few good things, but so far not a single television worth bringing home to repair. He was determined though and kept looking as Essa and the girls slept.

J4x09En.png
    Back at the house, Essa woke first and started another knitting project. She needed 5 Legendary pieces to advance in the aspiration. So far she had only one.

Bc47TaX.png
    The girls were awake now too and sat at the dining table doing their homework. Today was their first day of High School.

4BMJukD.png
    (Ugh, this stuff is so boring; pronouns, adjectives, preposition, interjection, conjunction, blah, blah, blah.)

XlkqyNG.png
    (How come it comes so easy for Jessah? It's all just a jumble of words to me. I'm not dumb, am I?)
    *sigh*
    "Everything okay? Need some help Josee?"
    "Thanks, but I'll figure it out. It's just a lot harder than Grade school homework."
    "Of course it is, you're older now. That's how it works. Alright, but don't be afraid to ask if you do."

12IAUHl.png
    "Annnd, done!"

aqplZEy.png
    "This stuff is a piece of cake! What time is it? Do I have time to study one of my new writing skill books?"
    "You have a couple hours yet, yes."
    "Cool!"

MCUOHXN.png
    (Hmpf, show off!)
    "I'll be in my room practicing my new violin. Let me know when it's time to go okay Mom?"
    "Sure thing Honey."
    (At least I know I'm good at that.)

EZYO1ls.png
    (Dangit! I was good at it. What happened? I sound terrible on this thing.)
    "MOM! IS DADDY HOME YET!?"
    "I'M HERE SWEETPEA!"
    "CAN YOU COME HERE A MINUTE? PLEASE?"

UwNxcE2.png
    "What's up Sweetp-- oh...Wow, sounds like you need more practice."
    "Ugh! I know! I sound like a bunch of cats in a room full of rocking chairs! Oh what's the use? I should just quit!"

ZaFF4ha.png
    "NO, you can't quit, it's the instrument, it's bigger than the other and you need to get used to it. You're good and you know it. I won't let you waste your talent."

64mfHVD.png
    "Watch your fingering, the neck is wider and longer than the other one, and keep your arm up!"

mNcpgbq.png
    "That's better! Watch your posture, use that bow, all of it. It's longer than the other too. Don't scratch it, gliiiiiiide it across the strings, one long motion, don't lose contact for the long notes, but don't push down too hard."

pVrdvdm.png
    "There! That was perfect, you're getting it. Keep practicing, do it again and again. This is what you want Josee, right?"
    "Yes, more than anything!"
    "Then don't quit, don't ever give up, no matter what! Arm up, up Josee, posture, yes, yes, that's the way! Beautiful!"

8n6RXb3.png
    (Does she have any idea how good she is? She sounds better than I did at her age. Listen to her make that violin sing now. She just needed some encouragement.)
    "Feel the music Josee, let it make your heart and soul soar with emotion. And practice, practice, practice."
    "I will Daddy. Thanks!"
    "Any time Sweetpea, I'll always be here, and your Mother also to help you."

GtRogLX.png
    While Josh helped Josee get used to her new violin, Essa was trying her best to help Jessah with an extra credit assignment for her Advanced Literature class.

bTSwRsg.png
    Soon the girls left for their first day of school, both feeling confident in themselves and their abilities.

j4FBgz2.png
    Essa went back to knitting for awhile. They had plans to go to the Maker's Space, but first Josh had another tournament to do he'd entered a few days ago. Just as the last time though, he lost again and was wondering why he kept torturing himself. Maybe he should just give up video games?

xigKhat.png
    (NO, I won't give it up. I love video games! Just like I told Josee, I won't ever quit. I just need to play more. Watch out noobs, The Mighty Hunter is on the prowl again. Soon you're all going down! Ohhhh Yeaaahhhh!)
    *Updated my July 23rd post above! :)

@permanentrose - Take your time, this challenge isn't going anywhere. Soon all your Mods will be updated. Take care of your other responsibilities first, those are more important and don't stress about the challenge, okay? *Hugs* :)

Be back later with today's update and post more comments, if needed. Have a good one everybody! <3
    Mia Patina
    July 24
    Week 13 Sunday

2021-07-11-09_33_24-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    edited July 2021
    Got my mods updated I think! Things seem to be running smoothly. Here are two quick updates since I really want to go explore the new pack in another save now that I have everything updated and installed. I can't wait until Jules and her family get to live in Henford-on-Bagley!

--

Update 201 - End of vacation

9beeAj0.jpg
    There were only a few hours left in their vacation, so I just left autonomy on and basically let everyone do their thing :)

First, Jules roasted a marshmallow while a very grumpy and hungry Rowan came up to watch her.
    LZgnh7H.jpg

Fruitcake to the rescue!
    llLBemk.jpg

And then time for a quick nap while Mommy does some sit-ups.
    GRcrmK3.png

Ruby decided to write all about their trip in her journal, and the thought bubbles actually seemed relevant - wildlife sightings and campfire ghost stories :)
    zIywQRP.png
    P3uER9E.png

---

Update 202 - The Graveyard Shift

ldNqzaS.jpg
    One of the mods @Ellupelluellu shared with me changes the the scientist work day shift from 12am-9am to allow the plants in the garden to be harvestable, so now Jules works a night shift, which is actually ideal since I can have her open the store in the day when she gets home now. I guess I could have been having her open the store at night but this just seems more logical.

Jules created another satellite dish so she could have one to keep at work. She contacted some aliens for her daily task, but none showed up. I might have to look into seeing how my "No Randoms" mod might be affecting aliens generating though.
    QtO53th.png

Then she trigged a neighborhood hive mind that made everyone pass out, so she took advantage of her unsupervised time and had a little fun :D (Totally an autonomous choice haha)
    YhQfTd4.png

Inventing a cloning device, but the animations were glitching lol
    VhxpK9p.jpg

And oof, bills are hitting hard these days. Bills seem to be a bit buggy with living on a retail lot, and they just went on vacation too. Luckily Jules has a lot of money, so for now, I don't need to cheat any of thing money back for them. I'll just view it as something to make things a little more challenging for now :)
    9Px4SEG.png

After getting home, they opened up the store for a bit. Dell's expression while she looked at her sister's paintings was just too funny not to capture :D
    QOKKuEx.png

I appreciated the coincidence of Megumi and Naoki Ito both coming to the store at the same time since it is a nice thought that family members would shop together :)
    UWFhZwI.png
    McSrX1y.png

Gotta take a quick moment from her duties to give Pickle some love :)
    CIdtxXJ.png

Oh look, Lily Feng finally has someone who will rival her grumpiness :D Agnes Crumplebottom will definitely be a fun sim to observe wandering around each world :)
    MwgjvZN.jpg

And that's all for now, hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I'm gonna play around with the new pack but hopefully I'll have time for comments later!

Hi All! Hope everyone is having a great fday/night! This is a bit long and picture-heavy. There is a bit of a house reno in this one, and the new Maker Space. Enjoy!

July 22 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 14 - Friday

were-yiu-here-all-alone-come-with-mommy.png

Both Sakura and Wolfgang work today. Although Wolfgang has basically achieved the Master Inventor level of his career, there are still job tasks that he is given. [Note: When Sakura reached the top of the Painter career, there were no more job tasks to do. So, I thought this was weird for the Civil Engineer career. Wolfgang still hasn't maxed Fabrication, and he does get a very good take home pay salary, so, for now, he is going to stay in this career. I will decide if he will move into the Freelance Maker Career or just be a stay-at-home Dad.]

There is a lot of work to do around the house, and with Sakura's long hours, she's finding that she can't finish everything. So, after talking it over with Wolfgang, they decide to hire a maid. At least, they hope that the maid will clean items on the lot. [Note: Both Wolfgang and Sakura have the Free Services trait, so hiring a maid won't cost anything.]

the-maid-is-actually-working-scrubbing-the-grass.png

Today is a pretty exciting day for Sakura and Wolfgang. One of their dreams for the Port Promise community has been achieved. The Maker Space, which they had voted on, has been completed and today is the grand opening to tour and use the facility for the first time. This is where the old rundown Community Space had been and it was a much needed improvement.

This is also the day that Knox was coming over to help Wolfgang with the fencing. After talking it over, Sakura and Wolfgang decided that they would use a natural barrier at the back of the property, and extend the existing fences. With Knox's help, Wolfgang made some more fencing to join the back corner fence anchors to the house. He and Knox then planted hedges across the back, and placed a steel gate. They also transplanted a bush out front, which had been sitting in the middle of the yard, closer to the front deck. Sakura moved her easel to the side area.

BACK-OF-HOUSE-RENO-SAT.png

With that finished, there was only a small fence and gate that needed to be added to the front of the property. The new fence was lit using solar energy, which would also help with lighting on the lot, but without the cost of electricity. And both gates had an extra child-safety latch on them, which prevented children from getting out. While they worked, Sakura planted some flowers in some flower boxes and placed them at the deck area. She had also knitted another Llama planter and placed them out front. Wolfgang had found a dumpster treasure...a little bench, and he repaired that and it was placed out front, too. [Note: The meat wall was placed on a wall in the kitchen area, but had to be moved again, because it wasn't giving me the harvest action, like it did when it was outside. I purchased the flower boxes and the bar-b-q.]

A-LITTLE-BENCH-THEY-FOUND.png

Wolfgang thanked Knox for his help and Knox was on his way. Afterwards, Wolfgang and Sakura surveyed the work and thought that it looked rather nice. They had accomplished the job by having a "safe" house for the boys to explore, and added more "green" to the neighborhood.

THE-FENCE-AND-GATE-IN-FRONT.png

With that done, Wolfgang went inside and washed up and changed. Sakura changed Ren and Ken into the little onesies that she had knit for them. When Wolfgang was ready, Sakura then got washed and changed herself. They picked up Ren and Ken and walked to the Maker Space together. What a nice looking family they are.

and-they-were-off-to-the-maker-space-together.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

They arrived at the Maker Space and the building was gorgeous. It looked so different from the decrepit place it had been before.

the-maker-space-was-gorgeoys.png

There was a good turnout, as so many of the residents were already milling around.

the-place-was-bautiful-and-busy.png

The Maker Space had everything that makers could want, recyclers, fabricators, a woodworking table, and fizzing stations. There was an upstairs area that held the washrooms, and some areas to sit and chat.

there-were-recyclwers-and-fixxing-stations.png

The builders even thought of the children when they designed this, and there was a large playroom.

they-like-it-in-here.png

It looks like Ren and Ken really like this area.

this-was-such-a-great-playroom.png

Out back, there was a set of hand-crafted swings, a wading pool and a picnic table.

maker-space-at-back.png

and-ben-has-gound-someone-in-the-kids-playroom-to-talk-to.png

There was a little girl named Olivia who was supervising the kids in the room, and so Sakura said she would be at the wading pool area. Ken wanted to stay and play and seems to have taken to Olivia.

And Ren wanted to go into the wading pool, so Sakura supervised him.

there-was-a-little-wading-pool-out-back-and-ren-wanted-to-go-in.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

hey-cletus-maybe-you-can-help-me-with-that-juice-fizzing-now.png

Wolfgang sees Cletus Harris at the Maker Space.

Cletus: "Figure you and the missus were too busy to come round the homestead...and with this here Maker Space...they've got some fizzing machines. I'm gonna show ya'll how to make some fizzy juice...but...it's a family secret...so don't be tellin' noone where ya'll heard it from..."

Wolfgang: "No worries there. Glad you could come by Cletus, and thank you for trusting me with the family recipe."

Cletus: "When ya'll be better at it, I'll be givin' ya'll some other recipes, but for now, we'll just make somethin' plain and simple..."

this-ws-the-fizing-stations.png

They headed over to the Fizzing Station and Cletus explained as Wolfgang did as he was instructed.

you-load-things-in-like-fruit-and-whatnot.png

Cletus: "First off...ya gotta load some of them fruits in that thar juice press. It's gonna squish them up real good. What kind ya got?"

Wolfgang: "Pomegranates."

Cletus: "Oh, my Wolfgang...best ya'll share that fizzy juice ya'll be making with the missus. Those pomegranates sure are a heap powerful fruit. Them thar pomegranates are gonna make some juice that'll get ya'll real lovey-dovey like with each other...if ya'll know what I mean..."

Wolfgang looked at Cletus in surprise, "So...um...different fruits make different fizzy juice...and they make you feel differently?"

and-thats-it-then-youwait-but-2-hours-and-you-get-some-nice-fizzie-juice.png

Cletus: "Sure thing....and ifin' ya'll be sellin' the fizzy juice...this one gets you more simoleons..."

Wolfgang nodded his head and continued loading the fruit.

lets-see-how-this-turns-out.png

Cletus: "Then ya'll got to program that thar timer for 2 hours. That's how long this lil mixture will take. Come back in 2 hours and bottle that thar juice and ya'll be set for tonight. And don't wait too long to try some...it don't last forever..." he said chuckling.

starting-to-fizz.png

and-the-juicwe-has-started.png

Wolfgang smiled, "With the fence up and the house now in a more secure situation, Ren and Ken would be safe alone downstairs. Which meant that Sakura would be coming back upstairs to their bedroom tonight. Gosh he missed her...and if this batch worked out...maybe he and Sakura could share some of this fizzy juice together before they went to...um...bed ...oh yeah..." he thought pushing the lever down to start the process.

A few hours later, his batch was ready, so he bottled it.

looks-like-he-made-something.png

pouring-the-fizz-in.png
    fizzy-pomegranate-juice.png

It worked and Wolfgang smiled. Oh he had plans for tonight...oh yes he did...!!

he-couldnt-wait-to-try-some-with-sakura.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ren had finished in the wading pool and was wandering around the facility under the watchful eye of Wolfgang. Isn't he just the little socializer?

hes-just-a-little-socializer.png

Wolfgang came over to where Ren was. The woman who had been standing there looking at Ren lifted her gaze to Wolfgang and batted her eyes at him, "Oh...is this your son? He is just the sweetest little boy I've ever seen. He is just sooooo precious. I can see where your son gets his good looks from..." she said flirting with Wolfgang.

Wolfgang picked up Ren, "Thank you. Yes, I agree, my son is very cute. But he tends to wander...I have to keep an eye on him..."

oh-hi-there-single.png

Flirty woman: "Oh sure...don't want the little tyke to wander off. So...are you, by chance, a single Dad? You just look so fit...and...well, you must do a lot of heavy lifting because your muscles...are just so bulging. You know....I have great maternal instincts and maybe we can go back to your place and we can...um...work on some...um...parenting skills together..."

oh-are-you-the-father.png

Wolfgang looked at her annoyed and cut her off, "Thanks for the offer, but my WIFE and I share the parenting roles. I am a very MARRIED father, and if you'll excuse me, I have to go and change a poopie diaper now. Unless, of course, you'd like to change the diaper..." he said looking at her smirking,

yes-i-am-a-very-married-father.png

Flirty woman: "A diaper change? Well...I...you know I'm just not dressed to do that tonight..." she said visually cringing when Wolfgang mentioned "poopie diaper". She smiled and went off to chat with another nearby male sim.

Oh lady...you picked the wrong sim to work your charms on. Wolfgang is totally devoted to Sakura.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Ren's time in the wading pool, Sakura went to find Ken and found him in the children's playroom reading a book.

ben-just-happily-reading-in-the-kids-room.png

It was time for a little snack, and she brought Ken over to the kitchen area and gave him some yogurt,

having-some-yogurt.png

Afterwards, Nancy Landgraab wanted to take a selfie with Sakura! Yes! [Note: Someone else took one, too, but I didn't see who it was.]

yes-nancy-landgraab-wants-a-selfit-with-sakura.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

sakura-has-quite-a-crowd-around-her.png

The paparazzi were out in full force and talking photos of Sakura. She didn't mind because it was good publicity for the community and the Maker Space. But, it was already dark, and she had to get Ren and Ken to bed.

i-am-not-sure-what-he-is-taking-a-photo-of.png

While Sakura was posing for photos with the paparazzi, Wolfgang thought this would be a good chance to do some dumpster diving. Although, I am not sure what that one paparazzi is looking at. Umm....eyes up!

Afterwards, Sakura went into the children's playroom to check on Ken and saw Blossom in the room. Sakura gave her a hug and just wanted to thank her for finding Ren the other night.

thank-you-blossom-for-the-other-night.png

Blossom: "Oh Sakura, both of your sons are such a delight. If you're not too busy, why don't you join us for dinner on Sunday and then Ren and Ken can have a playdate with Adelyn. Oh, it would be so wonderful if you could come."

Sakura said she would talk to Wolfgang about it, but said that she thought that it would be fine.

and-sakura-sees-harmony-in-with-ren-and-ken.png

While she was there, Sakura saw Harmony and went over to give her a hug. Harmony told her that she was taking a babysitting shift in the children's playroom.

Harmony: "Because of this Maker Space, and the playroom, I now have a part-time job supervising the kids here. This is just so great. I wish they had something like this in Conifer Station."

Wolfgang entered the room then carrying Ren and Sakura smiled at how dirty Wolfgang was. He must have been dumpster diving. It was time to go, so they picked up Ren and Ken and headed home. What a wonderful night everyone had.

ir-was-time-to-go.png

what-a-wonderful-night-they-had.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they got home, Wolfgang and Sakura immediately put Ren and Ken to bed. It had been a long day for them, and as soon as they were tucked in, they fell sound asleep.

right-home-and-into-bed.png

Wolfgang said he had to take a bath, and Sakura said she would sit and wait for him in the living room, finishing up some knitting projects. When he was done, they locked the door and Wolfgang checked the two gates to ensure they were locked. They then climbed the ladder and headed up to their bedroom together.

nice-to-have-you-back-here-again-my-love.png

No sooner had they entered their room than Wolfgang took Sakura in his arms and kissed her. Oh...no...no...no...this wasn't his plan at all. Too rushed. He was going to offer Sakura some fizzy juice first...take it slow...and then...

i-was-wondering-if-yu-wanteed-to.png

Wolfgang: "Welcome back to our bedroom, Sakura. I've missed you. I was wondering if you'd like to..." he said but Sakura cut him off.

Sakura: "Yes..." she said as she took his hand and led him to the bed.

OH-YEAH-WELCOME-BACK-TO-THE-BED-SAKURA.png

Well, I guess they didn't need any of that flirty fizzy juice tonight!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

This is the default Maker Space. I just added some toddler toys and potty toilets to the playroom, and the items on the patio outside. Also added a cooler and highchair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top