Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights July 23- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
July 23rd- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

Another week gone - another Friday Highlights thread! B)

And this was another exciting week: Tuesday was patch day! You can read the patch notes here. :)

Yesterday was Cottage Living launch and I can't wait to meet my animal friends (anyone said Llama?) and play with life! Are you excited about this Expansion Pack? 🦙

Alright, let's dive into our Highlights then, shall we?

fhtqu0hnurqy.png
@CelSims 's Old Cottage - found here

• Since we are ALL about the new expansion and I'm sure there might be a lot of simmers dying to share their creations, I really recommend checking @SimTrippy's thread "Share your Cottage Living builds!". This leads to a growing collection of some charming cottages! :love:
  • Our next stop is @GirlFromIpanema's discussion: 'Favourite paintings in sims 4'. I know for a fact that there's a lot of talented Sims out there, so please share your Sims creations- as she says- "so we can all admire together. :heart:"
  • And to finish today's highlights with a bit of Sims 3, let's check @GraceyManor's inspiring love story shared in "What happened in your sims 3 game today?" I'm intrigued to know if Brian is going after Ariel and if that story will have a happy ending. He deserves so!

I hope you enjoyed today's highlights! I'm looking forward to reading about/seeing more from your gameplay - and if you have a thread in mind that you think would be great for next week's highlights, please send it my way!

Have a fantastic weekend and take care! :heart:

Comments