Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Well, after I upgrades the new townies & a Henford Cottage; I decided to upgrade my old sim. She's my Red Riding Hood. I gave her the new Cottage clothing & when I realized the red hair scarf only comes in two selected hair colors, I decided to make her a platemum blond instead of her usual auburn hair color. I also decided that she should live in Forgotten Hollow because it's darker for what I need. I downloaded one of my Tiny Cottage Lot & recolored it & made it a bit bigger. I also transfered the previous plants onto the new dirt pad things & gave her some large seeds to expand her garden. She has a fox challenge on her lot & a pet white wolf dog. After I got her to upgrade somethings & redecorate her cottage with the new stuff, I decided to change her. She's now a Vampire with powers & weaknesses because I can't actually make her a White Werewolf. I so want Wolfies in Sims 4 so badly. Oh well. :( Anyways, Red & her wolf dog along with her cottage is saved in the Gallery under SEREFRAS, if anyone is interested. ;)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited July 2021
    (Wasn't playing cottage living decided to take a break from it playing it the last two days. Playing another version of my House of Whacks because I always loved the crossover humor I've always done with them. This time I'll have the Evil Rooster, yay!xD )
    Turles Mods are mine, Sebastian sim is mine his clothes and hair are Kazralee's Garrus's mods are also mine.

The smell that traveled...
    >.<!!

Dead pool shifts a little while looking over at Sebastian. "Hey uh, bud, Quick Question. Your a demon right?"
    Sebastian raises a brow only to respond saying. "I'm one Plum of a Butler." Deadpool laughing at his response taking it a yes.
    3c6baf8fc7af54be679f577bbb8831df8a66a2b4.png

"You know what the smell of sulfur smells like, right?" Wade asks as he lets one go fanning it at Sebastian. Before the demon could react his nose tings and gets a disgusted look on his face as Wade fans it at him. "Woah! Did you do that man?" Wade asks hiding a grin covertly under his mask.
    7f7de375eadedf7dd6cbaa99f89fca20085d4c53.png

Wade waves his hand in his face while plugging his nose while Sebastian defends himself from the ripe smell. "I did no such thing!" (Poor Sebastian, should keep his gas to himself. xD )
    0f8d41dce5b2c4b5000a86299bbeff8ead64e0a7.png

Sebastian gives wade the stink eye after the ordeal. "You are one gross human."
    9d0c9f926314f3d2e258222558a8e31410ca9727.png

Turles catches a wif of the most recent expelled gas that apparently was a prank but went a little far when it was blown around the area. "What the is that smell? Smells like.." -The smell description was cut for time...-
    62798b0666f8bb804e2f6e7768848c465fb4c485.png

"Ugh! The breeze is making it worse!" Turles shouts while covering his face.
    725c336bb6f37772c5be4d3a722e50767e05de10.png

Wade can't do nothing but laugh because of how far it traveled.
    0ea9f62d7db2ca7e785650515d01b1910512c033.png

Garrus just happened to stop right when Wade ripped it and the breeze blew the smell to him. The stench was so bad it caused his eyes to start to melt. "You weren't next to him." Garrus later replied to the Saiyan.
    d2427f61579c2702c92c8afab1f99b83f7188911.png

What happens when you have had way to much coffee.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Anakin was being mature and built a sand castle with Mario when they decided they would go find the Mutants that took Princess Peach and bring her back! I mean....Mario's already moved on.....But Anakin wants to save a Princess.
    1fBHJKX.png
    Sonya: "Whoa, a green fire. That's pretty rad!"
    TxmjEmO.png
    She just stood in front of that green fire for hours. I think the embodiment of pure evil enjoys the evil looking fire.
    PY3Ckp4.png
    Anakin: "Ready for mutant hunting?"
    Mario: "Not at all."
    Anakin: "That's the spirit!"
    2uhUuc7.png
    Then Sonya went out of her way to destroy their sand sculpture. Not cool.
    nrrArzS.png
    But boy was she proud of it.
    btv8vfz.png
    I didn't even have this happen, but Chief Manslaughter just randomly gave Luna a hand massage. I imagine he did this because he might have a gun, but magic is stronger than a gun.
    BX4AvHJ.png
    Jack: "And why don't you do anything like that for me?"
    juLJKCb.png
    The Chief can't do something like that for his wife but at least they have a tent together.
    FTy9Rwv.png
    Beats doing that in a bush.
    t3xmRWE.png
    That night the ghost of Hoodsie came to visit.
    Blanca: "Get lost, nobody liked you anyways."
    fgrrEuQ.png
    That morning.....They got mail?
    wAOaoPA.png
    Darrell: "Wow, the world came to an end but we STILL have to pay our taxes? Man, the IRS will seriously stop at nothing to get our money."
    KrbbDv3.png
    They also got some towels for sunbathing. So of course Sonya went out of her way to try it out first.
    zh6r87U.png
    There was a towel for Blanca too but.....Should she be laying on her stomach like that when she's pregnant?
    EMk9fGW.png
    Blanca: "Can't wait until Anakin sees this tan."
    KGipyci.png
    Sonya: "Pfft, wait until the world sees MY tan."
    Eh7gvl6.png
    Also decided to give Sonya a lightsaber because.......? Hey wait a minute, why is that crystal black?
    Sonya: "I don't know, it was blue before I touched it."
    jJl1TtM.png
    Sonya: "Ooooh, pretty."
    5lz0tPE.png
    This was a mistake.
    tTithhy.png
    Manslaughter: "Ah Anakin, you're back. How'd the hunt go?"
    7wTboQF.png
    Anakin: "Not particularly great. Pretty sure the Princess is dead. They had the nerve to make a 'The Princess is in another castle' reference to Mario."
    Manslaughter: "That's awful. Where is Mario by the way?"
    q2DsLUY.png
    Anakin: "I'm glad you asked that. To answer that, we have a medical emergency."
    MFSMfGx.png

Hoo boy that doesn't sound great.
    Mario: "You know, getting my arm eaten by a Mutant was a pretty agonizing moment. But now I got a cool robot arm!"
    Izt5ECl.png
    Sonya: "Yeah thanks for getting him that arm, Luna. I'd probably dump him if he only had one arm."
    Mario: "Wait what?"
    UNC4Wer.png
    Luna: "Just be glad my wife made a dozen of those things before she died. But considering how she screwed most things up you should be scared about that thing exploding or something."
    4lg2yBC.png
    They're such a wonderful couple.
    Mario: "Your tan lines really stick out."
    8eIXFFf.png
    Anakin: "You know Blanca, it's nice of you to offer me a foot massage after a hard night killing mutants. But do you really have to hold your knife while doing it?"
    Yeb7Agn.png
    Blanca: "Sorry babe, everyone knows I never drop my knife."
    Qweql4S.png
    vWknxLP.png
    1RMpnqf.png
    Sonya: "Hey guys, just gonna add a few more graves to the graveyard, don't ask where I got them."
    9jS1oQu.png
    z2prKFf.png

Time for an Apocalypse party!
    Chief Manslaughter decided that we needed to throw a party to get the spirits up, and hey, if the calender's are correct it's Hallowseve!
    f68pTlf.png
    Manslaughter: "Look, my wife is dressed as Princess Leia, just like in the movies!"
    Darrell: "Aren't Luke and Leia brother and sister?"
    KzyKISf.png
    In case you needed to know, that's Luna in there.
    PbctgpD.png
    Blanca: "Great costume Mario."
    Mario: "This isn't a costume, I can't fit anything over the prosthetic arm."
    D1B9KEV.png
    Anakin: "Look at me, I'm my Grandpa!"
    Sonya: "I'm something more terrifying, a cheerleader!"
    FkQaYJ9.png
    I don't know what Octavia is dressed as but it's making me angry because she could've done better."
    UO7AmJV.png
    Blanca: "Boy this fire is dead."
    kcjmBEn.png
    Anakin: "Don't worry, since civilization is deader than disco we might as well burn our money to keep the fire going. Wanna watch me burn 10 grand?"
    Ik5312I.png
    Fwoosh
    AEybHwB.png
    Anakin: "For once I feel powerful!"
    QpQE9Af.png
    Darrell: "Don't burn the money! Not while the IRS still exists!"
    slHnuoD.png
    Oh look, the only other guest, she of course survived because she lives in Hel-I mean H.E. Double Hockey Sticks because they won't let us say that word here anymore.
    UPW77nQ.png
    So what does Sonya do with the Queen of the Dead? Well, play Soccer of course.
    DDfvAmY.png
    Manslaughter: "Listen fellas, we only get one chance at this so let's do it right."
    Manslaughter, Darrell and Mario: "Whooooooa ooooa ooooa, for the longest time."
    HNXxetJ.png
    Sonya: "Ey yo, this party is lame. Time for a lightsaber fight to get this party started."
    Anakin: "Sounds like a terrible idea."
    bMvO7Za.png
    Anakin: "Wait wait wait, that's a death blow!"
    Pc2F3T5.png
    Darrell: "Soooooo, you come here often?"
    IKAnzVI.png
    Elle: "Not at all actually."
    bmrAxyG.png
    Anakin: "Okay, I think we've fought enough."
    5UQpmFf.png
    Sonya: "I'll tell you when you've had enough. NOW EN GARDE!"
    mcV7b1r.png
  • Emmy142Emmy142 Posts: 23 Member
    Well the aliens found the new town (old town?) of Henford-on_Bagley. Abducted my poor exhausted sim but left no crop circles that I could see.
  • angelbearangelbear Posts: 151 Member
    I finally was able to buy a few basics for my rags to riches sim. She was able to afford a lot to move to get a tent and few camping supplies has a chicken coop with three hens and a small garden. After this week's fair I plan on starting to work on building her first small cottage.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    I haven't done much in game recently, but I am enjoying everyone's stories. I have a couple more updates before I'm finished sharing the Eon Rotation.

I look forward to seeing the cottage living updates. I'm still trying to figure out how I'll use the new features, but I'm still playing households in Sulani. lol. For all the time I've spent in Sulani, I haven't done it with human sims, so I am a bit excited about that.

By the way, I made an attempt at playing spellcasters in Sulani. Let's just say I accidentally drowned my sim because I misgauged how far he could swim. If you play with merfolk that can't drown, it's very easy to drown human sims.

I guess, in a way, it makes since that they didn't make ponds a place sims can swim in.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    Did some more makeovers of old Sims a while back.
    1d65b49d2bed98e997616cf5a0c50ac61c81216c.jpg
    This is Laurie

8de3e6fe5fd0635e5377bd23829ec9e72ef0aa43.jpg
    Jacqueline

ddef6bf1d2b06e412439162e323ea89ebf9ec470.jpg
    Briella

0ca4db364223082d06b0ffc7565f727e2327d71c.jpg
    And Ciaran. He was made by one of my friends I just gave him a slight tweak.

unknown.png
    I meant to do some royalty play a long time ago and just got really distracted by everything lol, so I got a bunch of related CC and decided to test it on the Embers, so here's Queen Tess, Prinxe Morgyn, and Prince Ezio of Lorraine. Ezio's probably also the royal guard because, yeah, makes sense. Lol

( I didn't intend to do it with them, don't worry, but tbh they look like they're supposed to be this way so hey if I'm not careful I might look up in three weeks wondering why I did it with them anyway and partially through another story. LOL )

Also made some random Sims.
    unknown.png
    Not sure what his name was. LOL

unknown.png
    This is Athena

unknown.png
    Who is also a princess Athena bc she looks good that way.

unknown.png
    And this one's named Luna.

Other than that, we've been surrounded on all sides by wildfires for a week, and the smoke has been insane, so I've been coughing and sleeping a lot, not really playing. Hopefully I'll be able to do another video for this weekend, I ended up doing a build on my YT channel this time because I couldn't tolerate talking for very long :c

But it seems like the air's cleared a good deal today so I can actually take a solid breath in and not end up in a coughing fit, it's nice.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I've been playing with CL and I absolutely love it so far! Here are a few screenshots of my Sim taking care of the farm. :)

This chicken hates my Sim for some reason, lol
    MRv81Il.png

Finally finished planting the oversized crops.
    r0gtwdM.png

The next morning Jesse had to clean the Cow and she also found out she's pregnant :)
    NeHVk81.png
    He/Him
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    edited July 2021
    I had waited for the mccc update. So today I've updated everything, which I've found on updates so far. I've used my other decadechallenge (in progress) to test the new gameplay on a family who are farmers. It's quite stressful and quite overwhelming to me, oh boy. I'm a little bit sad that there are no sheeps existing in the game for the wool, because the lama I can't used in the 19th century in middle europe. But on the other side, it's was already overwhelming to me with just these few things. I think I'm largely happy with this ep, My biggest surprise were the two pearl neclace <3. My biggest disappointment so far was the headscarf, I thought it would be under the hat category, but it was under the new hairs. :( But however this expansion pack has included so much stuff for an early decadechallenge gameplay, that this easily bearable.

I saw the giant pumpkin and lettuce grew up and a baby chicken hatched, I was so proud of them. The chicken hates my sims and the cow is a little bit unruly. :D

With these impressions I can now play without worries my other decade challenge save, where I'm actually happy that I don't have to handle all this stress of a farming gameplay.

wUKZLH3.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Nearly lost interest with the story and wanted to take a break for awhile. I'm terribly sorry for the long absence. Cover will be up in the next post.

Chapter One: Once Upon A Dream
    pw0213q.png?1
    unknown.png

Morgyn: Ummm... you're looking a little weird...
    Ezio: Me? You should see YOU.

( They've not been this way for like, two years. Ezio's a normie again and Morgyn's cranked up the feminine, I need a minute.
    I may or may not be restarting OFAF... maybe... so much save prep, omg. I need to send someone to Magic Realm here in a sec too so we can rebuild HQ. [ Dying. I've been building for like, 2 weeks. ] )

Also welcome back everyone that's been absent for a few minutes!
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

edited July 2021
    Enjoying a nice dinner outside.
    DWWDgSm.png

This random old dude came out of nowhere and just started yelling at my dog. lol
    NjV8XIn.png
    He/Him
  • Archie128Archie128 Posts: 94 Member
    edited July 2021
    I'm not making a series like most people here. I just wanna share what I did with the annoying old hag.

Crumplebottom-Vs-Straud.png

IMG-20210725-225244.png
    @ironknight35 I had a similar experience, only, it wasn't exactly random. Santa, or Father Winter, started yelling at the Sim Version of one of my cats.

I let the empty gifts filled with disappointment and empty promises slide, but my Cat did not deserve to be yelled at.

Dylan used his Siren's Song to lure Santa out to sea and pull him underwater. I would have actually drowned him if it was possible to kill Santa. 😡.

I don't know why sims yell at pets the way they do.

As for my extreme reaction, my cat past away too soon from a heart attack. In a small way, I wanted more time with him. I truly spoil my Cat in the sims like I did in real life.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    City baby! Sierra and Armando López's son Alex is a toddler now.
    alex.png

Balcony garden, thanks to Harvestfest. Alex is "helping."
    gardening.png
    He's a silly kid, not fussy, but he is having a lot of trouble getting along with his parents.
    trouble-getting-along.png

They take time for each other whenever they can.
    gaze-while-you-can.png

Armando is writing all the time.
    writing.png

He's also getting out and seeing lots of city life. He tried reading from one of his books at the humor and hijinks festival, but they weren't in the mood for serious literature. No one listened. He did light some fireworks and try the bubble blower. It was fun but maybe not an experience he'll repeat.
    hijinks-sparkler.png
    He was happier about donating to the Speak for the Trees protesters in the plaza- supporting his wife's favorite cause!

As for Sierra, she is bursting with ideas after a trip to Evergreen Harbor for work
    evergreen.png

She is upgrading all the appliances with eco parts
    upgrades.png

and fabricating furniture- they squeaked by with their pre-Harvestfest bills by selling the old living chair and end table after she fabricated these.
    fabricating-lr.png

She's brightening up Alex's room, too. He wanted his own garden so Armando put some potato plants by his window.
    garden-potatoes.png

The López family went to visit the Goths again. Sierra and Bella caught up on the porch while Mortimer and Armando discussed work over a game of chess.
    goths-chess.png

Alex loved Alexander's name! Ha ha, Alex and Alex! It's funny over and over again! Alex wants to be best friends forever!
    goths-alex.png

Cassandra was mean. Why is Cassandra so mean?
    goths-cassandra-mean.png

Alex was happy to play in the bookshelf all night.
    goths-books.png

Sierra and Armando love their friends. Even when their friends just had a bad breakup and keep calling and coming over in need of support. Sometimes expounding on their ex's misdeeds while dressed inappropriately. (He does live right next door but still)
    akira-towel.png
    But a good friend is someone who will entertain your toddler while you nap
    miko-and-nap.png

Or babysit while you go to the romance festival.
    festival.png

Akira always laughs at Alex's jokes.
    joke.png

Just don't ask about why there are so many gross plates on the floor after only 2 hours...
    akira-babysits-plates.png

The fireworks were better this time.
    festival-fireworks.png

gen3-banner.png
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 14

It's the beginning of Summer.

Although Jordan is now wealthy and famous, he still thinks there's something missing in his life. He has never ever met his father although his mother told him his father's name. By "Internet Stalking" (via the Webmaster reward trait which he earned long ago) Jordan was able to gather information about his father. He even learned where to find him. Guess where? In Henford-on-Bagley!
    Ep14a.jpg

Henford-on Bagley Day 1

Jordan's wife and cousins were busy (Cherie had shoots to do while Markus and Jordi had to go to school), so he took only Aidan with him to his trip to Henford-on-Bagley. His father Avery now lives in 2 Olde Mill Lane (CTTO-I just downloaded the furnished lot from the gallery although I made some modifications) in Old New Henford. Avery is a retired botanist (Stem Researcher- Gardening Botany branch Level 6) and is now enjoying the farming life. He's married and has another son (Jordan's half-brother) but they weren't at home when Jordan and Aidan came. Jordan , who was happy to see his father for the first time, hugged him. Jordan introduced Aidan to his grandfather at once.
    Ep14b.jpg

Avery currently owns six chickens, one cow, and one llama (sleeping). He also has a large patch of vegetable (and herb) garden.
    Ep14c.jpg

Avery took Jordan and Aidan to the The Gnome's Arms Restaurant (I converted it from bar to restaurant) where they had breakfast together.
    Ep14d.jpg

Derek McMillan is the host while Ian Moody is the mixologist. Simon Scott was the waiter who took their orders. The restaurant serves dishes made from fresh produce gathered in Henford-on-Bagley. Aidan was given a slice of SimCity Cheesecake and a tumbler of milk while Jordan and Avery were waiting for their order. Jordan ordered Golden Eggs and Toast while Avery ordered Obsidian Omelet. Both of them ordered a glass of milk. Avery told Jordan about the people of Henford-on-Bagley. The three of them had a nice chat together.
    Ep14e.jpg

Show spoiler to see what happened during the rest of Jordan and Aidan's stay in Henford-on-Bagley.
    Henford-on Bagley Day 1 (continued)

They went to the garden shop after eating. Agatha was the one attending to the shop when Jordan bought some foods and rare seeds that he could bring home in Windenburg.
    Ep14f.jpg

While Avery and Aidan were talking to Agatha, Jordan approached Agnes. Avery already told him about how notorious she is, so Jordan attempted to use his charm on her by "Enchanting Introduction" and "Beguiling." However, his charm failed to put Agnes into flirty mood. Agnes didn't care that she's talking to a 5-star celebrity. She still hit Jordan with her purse.
    Ep14g.jpg

Back to Avery's home, Jordan and Aidan were able to interact with the chickens and the cow. The llama was still sleeping. Aidan was even able to pet a wild rabbit. Avery, who already has the Nature Conversationalist reward trait, is friends with the wild rabbits and birds visiting his home. (Note: I worked on this reward trait in a separate save file before putting him into my main save file) Jordan and Aidan met John (Jordan's half-brother and Aidan's uncle) who is an A student and a Pegasus Scout. They also met the cowplant in the front yard.
    Ep14h.jpg

Jordan and Aidan met Avery's wife Cassidy who just went home from work (a "Caterer"; Culinary Level 3). The two slept in the guest room.
    Ep14i.jpg

Henford-on Bagley Day 2

The following morning Jordan and Aidan had breakfast with Avery, John, and Cassidy (who cooked meat pie). Jordan volunteered to wash the dishes.
    Ep14j.jpg

After eating breakfast, John went to school while Cassidy went to Finchwick. Jordan helped his father in harvesting crops while Aidan played with the plants. Jordan grew up in San Myshuno, so he has never experienced cottage living before.
    Ep14k.jpg

Jordan and Aidan finally met the Llama. Jordan volunteered to clean it, and then Avery sheered its wool and fed it a treat.
    Ep14l.jpg

Avery cleaned the cow, and then Jordan insisted on milking her. It was his first time milking a cow. So far, Jordan's enjoying his stay in Henford-on Bagley.
    Ep14m.jpg

They met another wild rabbit.
    Ep14o.jpg

Jordan collected eggs from the coop while Aidan was talking to the chickens. Then Avery told Jordan something ("Reveal Deep Secret" interaction). Jordan has another half-sibling and she lives just next door. Neither Cassidy nor John knows this. (Like father, like son, eh?)
    Ep14n.jpg

Avery took his son and grandson next door so that they could meet the residents there. (The Maxis curated Morrison family+ another one I downloaded) Morgan Bell is the mother of Jordan's other half-sibling. Henry is Avery's half-brother; therefore, he's Jordan's uncle and Aidan's granduncle. Morgan and Henry's son was also there when the three came. Aidan, being a mermaid, enjoyed playing in the pond.
    Ep14p.jpg

Henry (who came back from swimming) and Jordan's other half-sibling Hazel (a teenager) came home. Henry also doesn't know that Hazel is not his daughter (but of course, Morgan knows). Hazel doesn't know either that Avery is her father. Cecilia Kang who lives just next door was paying a visit too.
    Ep14q.jpg

A thunderstorm started, so they all had to go inside.
    Ep14r.jpg

Jordan delivered a bold pickup line to Cecilia. He also played with his toddler cousin.
    Ep14s.jpg

Jordan had a nice chat with the relatives that he just met. They felt so honored to be related to a famous actor.
    Ep14t.jpg

Show spoiler again to see Jordan close-up.
    Ep14u.jpg

Henford-on Bagley Day 3

The following morning, Jordan paid another visit to Finchwick to buy some items in the garden shop and the grocery shop. He also met Lavina, the mayor, who asked for his autograph sign. Jordan offered some help to Lavina and Kim (the grocery shop owner). Lavina needed help delivering a package while Kim needed two bottles of milk.
    Ep14v.jpg

The errand from Kim was easy because Jordan just needed to ask two bottles of milk from his father. The errand from Lavina was rather challenging because Jordan had to find the person who was expecting a parcel from the mayor. He crossed paths with Agnes again whom he asked about the parcel but had no idea what it was about. He also asked Rahul Chopra (the mayor's son) and Derek who both knew nothing about it. Finally, he found the right person, and it was Ian the mixologist.
    Ep14w.jpg

Back to Avery's home, Jordan met Cecilia again. Having the trait Animal Enthusiast, she offered help for the farm animals. Jordan had a nice conversation with her, and that conversation led to...
    Ep14x.jpg

...you-know-what :D
    Ep14y.jpg

Henford-on Bagley Day 4
    The following morning, Jordan and Aidan were set to return to Windenburg. Jordan was set to do a movie shoot. But before they left, they had breakfast with Avery, John, and Cassidy. Jordan called for delivery and cooked strawberry jam crumpets. The mayor's son delivered the goods (including cheese that they ate for breakfast), and Jordan gave him a tip. Jordan enjoyed his stay in Henford-on Bagley and promised his father that he will pay a visit again as soon as possible. He's hoping he could explore the Bramblewood next time.
    Ep14z.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Current Season's Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Episode 11
    Episode 12
    Episode 13
    @ironknight35

That's not a random old dude. He's Ian Moody, one of the premade residents of Henford-on-Bagley.
    Archie128 wrote: »
    @ironknight35

That's not a random old dude. He's Ian Moody, one of the premade residents of Henford-on-Bagley.

Really? A premade? That outfit is so bad I thought he was just randomly generated, lol. Either way I don't like him :D
    He/Him
    @ironknight35

Really? A premade? That outfit is so bad I thought he was just randomly generated, lol. Either way I don't like him :D

That's probably his hot weather attire randomly generated. For most premade Sims, only the everyday outfit is fixed. The other outfits are generated randomly.

latest?cb=20210723104803
    Before I share my last update for the Eon household, I wanted to share some extras.

I don't know if anyone else does this, but I associate certain simlish songs with some of my sims. It's like these songs are their theme song or favorite song.

I'm only going to share one song from each household in my cycle so far.

From the Zalrian Household: Dylan and Zephyr Zalrian's Theme:

https://youtu.be/LtfDep6be-g

From the Mua Pel'am Pod Household: Reef Kailani's Theme:

https://youtu.be/JSfKiAtf2_k

From the Azure Household: Calden Azure's Theme:

https://youtu.be/oZCAY_kGMlc

From the Eon Household: Helios Eon's Theme:

https://youtu.be/qXCriEpqOIg

And it's kinda amazing that those are the only households so far in my Main Save.

From the Turei Household: Afu Turei will have this theme:

https://youtu.be/Di638xS0jks

While I'm going to try and play this household as a human household, I will be pursuing whims. If they get an occult whim, one of the Turei's might end up turned.

Anyways, Gui's last gig ended before I could get all the screenshots I wanted to share, so I'll share this extra. This premade seemed to have the romantic interest vibe with Gui despite him being married to his soulmate. I was kinda happy that the premade didn't start anything autonomous. He had this look when he looked at Gui. I don't even think he's one of the obvious LGBT sims.

On a side note: part of me really hated that sims seem set up to not stay single. Like, I wasn't planning on pursuing relationships with Dylan and Zephyr, but Zephyr autonomously did an Enchanting Introduction with Sefina, and Dylan was also trying to cue up stuff too. In the Selvadorada Jungle, Dylan did an enchanting introduction with one of the vendors that sell exploration supplies. She was an old lady, and the age difference made it weird. Since I couldn't exactly stop them from romancing, I set them up with their girlfriends. Anyways, I think Crumplebottom is kinda refreshing because she seems to be a rare example of a sim that you can't easily romance or autonomously start a fling with that is unplanned.

51298775284_eedf6074c4_b.jpg
    edited July 2021
    That's probably his hot weather attire randomly generated. For most premade Sims, only the everyday outfit is fixed. The other outfits are generated randomly.

Not quite true actually, those created before the release of Seasons do not have hot or cold weather outfits set, and so the game randomises them every time, but all other outfits are set. Premades released after Seasons also have both set. If you have a situation like this where an outfit randomises when it shouldn't have, you've got a glitch or a mod causing it to randomise, OR, you did not have Seasons when the Sim was first loaded and now do.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

Keidra wrote: »

Not quite true actually, those created before the release of Seasons do not have hot or cold weather outfits set, and so the game randomises them every time, but all other outfits are set. Premades released after Seasons also have both set. If you have a situation like this where an outfit randomises when it shouldn't have, you've got a glitch or a mod causing it to randomise, OR, you did not have Seasons when the Sim was first loaded and now do.
    Keidra wrote: »

Thanks for the clarification.

I do not use mods but in my saves, the premade Sims have randomized outfits (not just hot and cold weather outfits). I know this is the case because in my main save, Bella Goth wears blue dress in her formal outfit while in another save, she wears pink.
    edited July 2021
    Thanks for the clarification.

I do not use mods but in my saves, the premade Sims have randomized outfits (not just hot and cold weather outfits). I know this is the case because in my main save, Bella Goth wears blue dress in her formal outfit while in another save, she wears pink.
    Yeah it shouldn't be randomising outfits like that. I'd wonder if your game's broken or something. O_o

In other news
    unknown.png
    ( Aine, Caleb, Drake, Ezio, L., Lilith, Morgyn, Simeon, Tess. )

The 70s, sponsored by the colour beige.
    Well actually, seems to be mostly red huh.
    I got everyone's makeovers done in OFAF prep. The kids mostly just want to start writing but I want the save back. -_- Writing it got weirdly crazy after I stopped playing the save and I don't really think the two occurrences are related but you never know...

TS4_x64_2021-07-26_06-18-55.png
    And me trying to redo magic HQ and hating it for idk what reason. Apparently there's also a glitch with spandrels now. -rolls eyes-

TS4_x64_2021-07-26_06-05-21.png
    A+
    ( Turns out it's caused by having the friezes. -_- )

My game's being annoyingly laggy and my mouse is ticking me off an unbelievable amount, so building is more of a pain than necessary, and tbh I probably don't even Really have to rebuild this monstrosity. Except Morgyn and Ezio are supposed to live here at this point in the story, so I guess it makes some sense. Meeeeh. lol

Gonna restart my game, maybe it'll stop being laggy.
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

A few more screenshots ;)

Our crops are starting to grow!
    LoJ8hB2.png

Jesse fixed some eggs and bacon for breakfast. Looks sooo tasty, lol
    FM7dSmL.png

Then she started craving something sweet (she's pregnant), so I had her make some strawberry cupcakes.
    yeWEyuN.png

Working on Jesse's bedroom. Still need to do some stuff. Really like it tho
    weSY8Qi.png
    He/Him

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top