Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lot challenge ideas ?

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
edited July 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
So of course we have a new lot challenge section, what lot challenges would you like in the game ? I'm just going to say it give us burglars 🤣🤣
Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    Create our clothes or buy it I hope it is the next step!
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    That would be cool 😊, I'd like to be able to buy all my sims clothes, not it all being available to them @ChocoSulSul
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    That would be cool 😊, I'd like to be able to buy all my sims clothes, not it all being available to them @ChocoSulSul

I would like all the clothes to be blocked and you can only start with 1 basic suit and then as you go buying or creating your clothes it would be unlocked in the CAS
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    So of course we have a new lot challenge section, what lot challenges would you like in the game ? I'm just going to say it give us burglars 🤣🤣

The idea of adding burglars as a lot challenge is a good one! There is definitely a divide of simmers who do and don't want burglars in game, but having it as an optional lot challenge seems fair.

I'd like for noisy neighbours in City Living to be added to lot challenges instead of being a random game event. Maybe combine it with a "Nightmare Neighbours" trait?

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited July 2021
    I would like sims to have to buy their clothing……piece by piece, and once bought you can always plan outfits from the pieces purchased. I would also like them to upgrade get to work where you can buy clothing and accessories piece by piece off a clothes rack, shoe rack, etc. if they can’t update that, give us a game pack or stuff pack with these items to use to buy clothes.

I enjoyed the past sims games where you had to buy all clothes but the beginning outfit.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited July 2021
    That's what I was thinking 😊@GirlFromIpanema , I understand that it's divided that some wants burglars back and some don't, this would resolve this, also what would be good if you have the vampires pack you can have a home which is frequently broken into by vampires aswell, I also love your neighbours from hell idea
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member

I would like all the clothes to be blocked and you can only start with 1 basic suit and then as you go buying or creating your clothes it would be unlocked in the CAS

I sorta play like this now. They get the base outfit, mostly the same except for swimming and athletic. Then they pay simoleans (via mcc) for each outfit, new makeup etc.

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I'd like alien abductions and Vampire breakins to be challenges. Then I can have them in my homes, and the people who hate them don't have to deal with it.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member

I sorta play like this now. They get the base outfit, mostly the same except for swimming and athletic. Then they pay simoleans (via mcc) for each outfit, new makeup etc.

I don’t have mods, so I would have to go in and cheat subtracting money each time…… too much work. I’d much rather have it as a lot challenge….. besides, I would rather they set prices for the clothing items, like in some of the old sims games. I liked when you put your clothes in a dresser, and used items from there.

I like the idea @ChocoSulSul had.