Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• KatzMeow_KatzMeow_ Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi all! New on the forums for the most part! I just wanted a place where I can post my builds and the families that occupy them! I spend hours upon hours playing sims and listening to audiobooks - After a busy day, it's my time to relax and have some fun! One of my favorite things is to try and recreate buildings and homes I'm familiar with IRL. Recently I've been trying to actually play some of my families instead of just creating, housing, and then abandoning them :D Feel free to check out my creations in my profile or in the gallery! I would love to see what you love or would change about what I've done! Look forward to interacting here with all you creative simmers!
    <3 KatzMeoww_
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    KatzMeow_ wrote: »
    Hi all! New on the forums for the most part! I just wanted a place where I can post my builds and the families that occupy them! I spend hours upon hours playing sims and listening to audiobooks - After a busy day, it's my time to relax and have some fun! One of my favorite things is to try and recreate buildings and homes I'm familiar with IRL. Recently I've been trying to actually play some of my families instead of just creating, housing, and then abandoning them :D Feel free to check out my creations in my profile or in the gallery! I would love to see what you love or would change about what I've done! Look forward to interacting here with all you creative simmers!
    <3 KatzMeoww_

Hello @KatzMeowz :) It is nice to meet you also, Welcome to the forums!
    Simming is a great way to relax and take a break from real life and all that the day has held. It is also fun and enjoyable! It is great that you enjoy recreating in sims gameform buildings and homes that you know in real life. Building is a special and
    creative part of simming!
    Happy simming! :)
  • DazedLlamaDazedLlama Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! I am DazedLlama :) I've been playing since TS2, I haven't play TS3 and now I love to relax after my work day playing TS4 and launching TS2 from time to time.

Nice to meet you all! <3
    DazedLlama wrote: »
    Hello! I am DazedLlama :) I've been playing since TS2, I haven't play TS3 and now I love to relax after my work day playing TS4 and launching TS2 from time to time.

Nice to meet you all! <3

Hello @DazedLlama :) It is nice to meet you also, Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and are now also enjoying playing Sims 4. Simming is a great way to relax and take a break from real life after a busy day. It is also fun seeing what is happening next in the sims lives of our sims!
  • kuhoinkuhoin Posts: 4 New Member
    hi im kuhoin, ive been playing the sims on and off since I was 8 yrs old! l love the sims , its literally the only game I play and I enjoy it very very much. My favorite thing is the storytelling aspect of it, Its like writing a slice-of-life book lol i also love the generational aspect of it. Nice to meet everyone!
    kuhoin wrote: »
    hi im kuhoin, ive been playing the sims on and off since I was 8 yrs old! l love the sims , its literally the only game I play and I enjoy it very very much. My favorite thing is the storytelling aspect of it, Its like writing a slice-of-life book lol i also love the generational aspect of it. Nice to meet everyone!

Hello @kuhoin :) It is nice to meet you also.
    It is lovely that you have been simming since you were a young child, and that simming has been a part of your life as you were growing up. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    Storytelling is a great part of simming! It is very nice giving sims background details and seeing how their lives develop in our games
  • JAY_CAMAROGIRL_JAY_CAMAROGIRL_ Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey all!

I'm JAY-CAMAROGIRL- on the gallery <3 and JayCamaroGirl on twitter<3

I've played a ton from Sims 3 and now Sims 4. I love creating simmies but my favorite is building and decorating, especially when I'm inspired! Pinterest is my go to for build inspiration and I always name my sims thoughtfully. I know weird but hey oh well :') lol
    I enjoy creating a lot. It's my escape from the real world where I can do or be whatever I want and its really freeing. I enjoy my me time especially being a busy mom and a wife<3 Sims has always been my breather when either I just need time to myself or when life is hard.

I also must say I have met a lot of wonderful simmers since I joined the community a couple years ago and I'm so thankful for the friends I have made since doing so. I hope to make many more sim friends in the future<3

Okay I'm done babbling lol Hope you all have a wonderful day and Happy Simming<3
    Hey all!

I'm JAY-CAMAROGIRL- on the gallery <3 and JayCamaroGirl on twitter<3

I've played a ton from Sims 3 and now Sims 4. I love creating simmies but my favorite is building and decorating, especially when I'm inspired! Pinterest is my go to for build inspiration and I always name my sims thoughtfully. I know weird but hey oh well :') lol
    I enjoy creating a lot. It's my escape from the real world where I can do or be whatever I want and its really freeing. I enjoy my me time especially being a busy mom and a wife<3 Sims has always been my breather when either I just need time to myself or when life is hard.

I also must say I have met a lot of wonderful simmers since I joined the community a couple years ago and I'm so thankful for the friends I have made since doing so. I hope to make many more sim friends in the future<3

Okay I'm done babbling lol Hope you all have a wonderful day and Happy Simming<3

Hello @JAY_CAMAROGIRL_ :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been enjoying playing Sims 3 and now Sims 4 also.It is lovely that you enjoy creating sims and building. Simming is a great way of having a break from real life and all that our lives and day are holding. Creating sims and building homes and venues are very nice enjoyable and fun ways to express our creativity through the game!
    I hope that you enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • liatanliatan Posts: 3 New Member
    Hellow :)
    After stalking the forum for some time, I decided to actually join it.
    I'm Lia and I'm just your average base game player with too much interest in the custom content stuff o:)
    I used to play ts3 back when it was released, and since this xmas I've been playing a LOT of ts4 (by that I mean building the facade of a house and abandoning it because making an actual working floorplan is hard and then doing this again and again oop)
    liatan wrote: »
    Hellow :)
    After stalking the forum for some time, I decided to actually join it.
    I'm Lia and I'm just your average base game player with too much interest in the custom content stuff o:)
    I used to play ts3 back when it was released, and since this xmas I've been playing a LOT of ts4 (by that I mean building the facade of a house and abandoning it because making an actual working floorplan is hard and then doing this again and again oop)

Hello @liatan :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now since Christmas you have been enjoy playing and building in Sims 4. I hope that your work on your homes go well!
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Good evening,

I'm not new, but this is the first time I've posted here since joining in 2015.
    I've been playing The Sims since Bustin' Out (GBA), and branched into the mainline series with Sims 3. I've been playing Sims 4 since just after release, and after one hiatus, I haven't stopped.
    I'm generally a swiss-army knife when it comes to Sims 4: lore-crafting, building/refurbishing, CAS tailoring, information-gathering, and storytelling. I guess I'm just a Sims 4 enthusiast.
    I suppose that's everything that matters for now.

Calm seas and fair winds.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
    KyreRoen wrote: »
    Good evening,

I'm not new, but this is the first time I've posted here since joining in 2015.
    I've been playing The Sims since Bustin' Out (GBA), and branched into the mainline series with Sims 3. I've been playing Sims 4 since just after release, and after one hiatus, I haven't stopped.
    I'm generally a swiss-army knife when it comes to Sims 4: lore-crafting, building/refurbishing, CAS tailoring, information-gathering, and storytelling. I guess I'm just a Sims 4 enthusiast.
    I suppose that's everything that matters for now.

Calm seas and fair winds.

Hello @KyreRoen :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been simming since Bustin’ Out,enjoyed playing Sims 3 and have been playing Sims 4 since it’s release. You would many special memories of fun times that you have spent simming over the years and households that you have played over the years. It is very nice that you enjoy playing many parts of simming. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
  • crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    It's time to come out of the shadows and introduce myself since my post count in the last decade is only 6, before this one. I am the perpetual wallflower - the extreme lurker, but you can call me Crimson (crimsonnclover324 in the gallery/game). I'm a 40-something mother of 3, step-mother of 2 and grandmother of 1 (so far). As a variety gamer, The Sims is still the one I spend the most time playing.

I've been a long term franchise lover, back to the original Sims that released in 2000, Makin' Magic was my favorite expansion in that series. So of course when The Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 were added to the family, they also found their way into my library... and yes, I still play all of them. :)

My game weaknesses include hanging onto my legacy character in any family way too long because I spent so much time building their skills up that I can't let them go into the light (I'm working on this one) and I am rubbish at builds and just download content from the gallery.

My strengths include playing at least 2 families in each neighborhood, adding NPCs to my households through marriage and being a 'completionist' - although that may also be a weakness. :p

Glad to make new friends here and Happy Simming everyone!
    OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • joyktanojoyktano Posts: 1 New Member
    Long time simmer first time poster to this forum.
    It's time to come out of the shadows and introduce myself since my post count in the last decade is only 6, before this one. I am the perpetual wallflower - the extreme lurker, but you can call me Crimson (crimsonnclover324 in the gallery/game). I'm a 40-something mother of 3, step-mother of 2 and grandmother of 1 (so far). As a variety gamer, The Sims is still the one I spend the most time playing.

I've been a long term franchise lover, back to the original Sims that released in 2000, Makin' Magic was my favorite expansion in that series. So of course when The Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 were added to the family, they also found their way into my library... and yes, I still play all of them. :)

My game weaknesses include hanging onto my legacy character in any family way too long because I spent so much time building their skills up that I can't let them go into the light (I'm working on this one) and I am rubbish at builds and just download content from the gallery.

My strengths include playing at least 2 families in each neighborhood, adding NPCs to my households through marriage and being a 'completionist' - although that may also be a weakness. :p

Glad to make new friends here and Happy Simming everyone!

Hello @crimsonclover5661 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you having been simming since the original Sims 1 and have played each verdin since.It is very nice that you continue to still play each version. All simming versions are enjoyable and fun to play!
    Our legacy sims become very special to us! We don’t want them to pass away!
    I hope you will continue to enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
    joyktano wrote: »
    Long time simmer first time poster to this forum.

Hello @joyktano :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the threads, find helpful gameplay tips, and enjoy posting about what is happening in your games.
  • GemmaIrishGemmaIrish Posts: 1 New Member
    Sul Sul!
    I've been playing the Sims since the very first one back when I was just a little girl. My main sim has always been a self created one to which I originally named her Gemma Irish and thus, my sim user name was born. There was a duration I couldn't use PC and was stuck on console. However, recently I've been able to come back to PC and now I am (really) addicted to CC. hahaha.

I do consider myself to be a multi player as in... I like to do the gameplay aspect along with, honing my building skills and learning how to create realistic "look alike" sims. Either people I know, see or celebrities in general. My two biggest struggles though are that I tend to be indecisive and that's because I tend to be a perfectionist. I have a lot of incomplete stuff that I'm sitting on, but I do have some things completed that I am really proud of. Especially just knowing how much effort went into it and knowing that I have gained more skills from my starter days. Maybe someday I'll be awesome. haha.

Anyways, that's my sim life in a nutshell.
  • ASTROBOYBRANDONASTROBOYBRANDON Posts: 2 New Member
    hey im new to the forums and i really wanna make friends!! i've just started playing the sims this year to see what the hype was about and i don't regret it!! im a simmer who likes to recreate people, such as my family, people that i stan, and other celebrities! i think that the sims community is a place where i can be myself. and i hope that a lot of other simmers feel the same way! im very welcoming and accepting and i try to make the world a better environment. so yeah, stay safe and happy simming!
    GemmaIrish wrote: »
    Sul Sul!
    I've been playing the Sims since the very first one back when I was just a little girl. My main sim has always been a self created one to which I originally named her Gemma Irish and thus, my sim user name was born. There was a duration I couldn't use PC and was stuck on console. However, recently I've been able to come back to PC and now I am (really) addicted to CC. hahaha.

I do consider myself to be a multi player as in... I like to do the gameplay aspect along with, honing my building skills and learning how to create realistic "look alike" sims. Either people I know, see or celebrities in general. My two biggest struggles though are that I tend to be indecisive and that's because I tend to be a perfectionist. I have a lot of incomplete stuff that I'm sitting on, but I do have some things completed that I am really proud of. Especially just knowing how much effort went into it and knowing that I have gained more skills from my starter days. Maybe someday I'll be awesome. haha.

Anyways, that's my sim life in a nutshell.

Hello @GemmaIrish :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely and special that you started simming with Sims 1 when you were a little girl and that simming has been a part of your life as you have grown up <3 It is very nice that you have a main sim that you have used through all of the versions you have played.
    It is great that you enjoy all the various parts of Simming. It is great to enjoy doing a variety of things, from creating sims, to building lots,and seeing how our sims lives are developing in game play
    It is great that you enjoy doing sims versions of real life people. They would be great to have in your game.
    It is very nice when we put a lot of effort into our creatiions and are happy with the result.
    hey im new to the forums and i really wanna make friends!! i've just started playing the sims this year to see what the hype was about and i don't regret it!! im a simmer who likes to recreate people, such as my family, people that i stan, and other celebrities! i think that the sims community is a place where i can be myself. and i hope that a lot of other simmers feel the same way! im very welcoming and accepting and i try to make the world a better environment. so yeah, stay safe and happy simming!

Hello @ASTROBOYBRANDON :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy recreating in sims game version, real life people that you know. You would enjoy having them in your game and seeing how their lives develop.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow Simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
  • QAmiQAmi Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello Simmers, you can call me Ami.
    I'm here to discuss the game, ask questions, suggest updates, and do anything that helps the developers make The Sims the best game it can be.
    #SimmersAreTrueGamers
    QAmi wrote: »
    Hello Simmers, you can call me Ami.
    I'm here to discuss the game, ask questions, suggest updates, and do anything that helps the developers make The Sims the best game it can be.
    #SimmersAreTrueGamers

Hello @QAmi :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads,meeting and chat Tung with fellow simmers, and posting about the Sims gamw.
  • ailujmsailujms Posts: 27 Member
    Hi, I'm Julia, I've techically played since The Sims 1 back in 2000 but eventually I stopped playing and didn't touch the game for over 10 years. Quarantine made me come back last year, and I've been playing The Sims 4 ever since!
    ailujms wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Julia, I've techically played since The Sims 1 back in 2000 but eventually I stopped playing and didn't touch the game for over 10 years. Quarantine made me come back last year, and I've been playing The Sims 4 ever since!

Hello @ailujms :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1, and that due to Quarantine you are back simming again and enjoying playing Sims 4. There are many simmers that have found that simming has helped them though the quarantine times and has given them an enjoyable break from real life and all that it is holding. It is also fun to play!
  • KewtyKewty Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I’m Katie and I’m new here and I’d love some friends on Origin/Gallery as I’m a hardcore introvert and don’t really have friends.. I’ve played for years but I’m not in a great place in my life at the moment so Sims is my escape but I’d love some friends to chat to. My ID is Kewty7 if anyone would like to add me as a friend on origin or follow me on the gallery x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top