Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    All these years on the forums and I still don't know how to post pictures! :D Here's the link to my valley sim if anyone's interested though: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4DC93D8FDDA911EB8994C0B26CC30691?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Peapod79&max=50&maxis=false
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited July 2021
    I was, like, planning to enter this totally tubular challenge, but I've been having this, like, grody to the max, burning pain in my wrist running into my hand. It was, like, nerve pain on top of the, like, the tendon pain I've been, like, having. I stayed off the computer, and, like, it got a bit better, so, like, a week ago, I, like, finished putting, like, a few clothes on a sim that was, like, almost done, and, like, uploaded her to see if this pain was really gone. Not even! So I don't know if I'll be able to enter this time because of, like, needing more rest for my, like, wrist to get rid of that, like, pain. Gag me with a spoon! There's still like, a week, so I hope I, like, will be better and can enter before, like, time's up, you know? πŸ™‚

Oh, and, like, all the entries on the forum are, like, so good! Totally radical! πŸ‘ πŸ’›

Edited to, like, fix a word.
    Second edit to add a forgotten emoji. Totally!
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Camkat wrote: Β»
    All these years on the forums and I still don't know how to post pictures! :D Here's the link to my valley sim if anyone's interested though: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4DC93D8FDDA911EB8994C0B26CC30691?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Peapod79&max=50&maxis=false

Hey Peapod! You can upload your screenshot to imgur (one of the image hosting websites) where you can create a link to your photo & use it to post it over here (look for BBCode).
    OID:- x4m1r4
    edited July 2021
    Hello! Here is my entry for this week's challenge.

First of all, I'm not really familiar with the theme, but as suggested by Lisa, there's a few others area that I could explore too. So, I go with the one that I'm familiar with & try to add the 80s slangs as much as I can to fit the narrative.

Gallery, Sk8ter Girl

Here is Nora, Nora Tuffin.
    kLeAB66.png

Young & rebellious which is what most teen are experiencing at some point in their life. She always feels that the whole world is against her, especially her parents. Sometimes, she feels like she wants to move to a different city & start living by herself, or perhaps moving closer to her grandmother, who she knows that will understand her better than her parents.
    zAVjXfg.png

She loves & enjoys skateboarding, but often, she feels like a poser. Perhaps, due to her insecurity or maybe the discouragement that she received from her parents, day & night. Her parents often tell her to stop skateboarding, but focus more on her studies. Yes, she knows that she isn't doing well, but she knows what she likes & dislikes more than her parents.
    LZDV2b3.png

One day, as she chilling around at the local skate park near her hood, she saw someone who did a perfect ollie, just in front of her. She caught a glimpse of the skater. Their eyes met for a brief. Who could that be?
    wBhUp75.png
    Post edited by x4m1r4 on
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    x4m1r4 wrote: Β»

Hey Peapod! You can upload your screenshot to imgur (one of the image hosting websites) where you can create a link to your photo & use it to post it over here (look for BBCode).

Oh wow! That actually sounds so easy! :D Thank you so much for your help and I'll try it for next time. :)
    Origin ID: Peapod79
    x4m1r4 wrote: Β»

Oh wow! That actually sounds so easy! :D Thank you so much for your help and I'll try it for next time. :)

No problem at all! Looking forward to see your amazing screenshots soon! Have fun! :D
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hello to all my totally awesome fellow simmer dudes and dudettes! OMG, like I totally had so much fun with this challenge and I am loving everyone's entries!! l may have gone a bit overboard with watching too much Baywatch because my sims are less Valley Girl and Guy and more like Malibu Barbie and Ken meet surfer dudes lol. Meet my Like Totally Awesome sims!
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5E3BCCFAE4EF11EB8A601188C4E77F67

The soooo hot bros, Hangten Bro and Totallytubular Bro live on the beach just outside of Del Sol Valley. Hangten is like the hottest actor and male swimsuit model! 0E5EbEh.png
    Hangten likes his acting gig but would rather spend his time riding his surfboard or jetski vyAQHKw.png
    Hangten loves to hang out with his equally hot brother Totallytubular! Totallytubular Bro is a lifeguard and works at the local beach. He;s really popular and absoluuute-ly amazing! YF3G2WZ.png
    Totallytubular knows it too nv3ILWS.png
    Totallytubuler and Hangten live with their roommate LikeOMG TotallyAwesome. She's another lifeguard. Like, she's out there totally saving lives!! She's a total babe. kGPFo8l.png
    TotallyTubuler and Hangten both have the biggest crush on LikeOMG. TotallyTubular is always hitting on her. JNYFSVX.png
    I think she likes it too cDRe1A2.png
    TotallyTubular Bro thinks he has a chance WQIgULm.png
    But LikeOMG has the like the HUGEST problem ever!!!
    She's, like, a mermaid!!! AWESOME cqFbxIp.png
    But Hangten and Totallytubular don't know it yet. Can she totally hide her secret? ECJ3WZh.png
    Everyone loves the local beach bum Gnarly Dude nP2LtRa.png
    He's like the total stoner and spends all his time hanging out at the beach. Gnarly's been there for like ever! Nobody knows how long. He makes the best mai tais though. He works for one of the local fishing companies. He can totally hook you up with the freshest catch ever. Gnarly is totes lazy though. He's like the perfect beach bum! 3jZW1e6.png
    Gnarly Dude has a secret too no knows about. He's got some...dietary...requirements. But like, its not like he's lactose intolerant or has like a gluten allergy or is a vegan. He doesn't even eat organic...its like waaay scarier. People get way anemic around him
    U2aQGu6.png
    Well, just hang around him during the daylight hours lol iyjgZJg.png
    Enjoy!!!
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Thank you all so much for keeping things so lively and creative over here! I appreciate all the help you give each other too, especially when I disappear occasionally as I just did πŸ€ͺ I have lots of fun planned for us tomorrow during stream. We'll be shopping till we drop at @RABOOSKI awesome Llama Mall she created. Find it under our #GLovelysQCC tag on the gallery if you haven't seen it already. πŸ’œ

I'll announce updates from the special casting call event too during stream. Plus, @ErenSparkles will be joining me for a double dose of Valley slang fun lol πŸ˜‚

Join us if you can tomorrow, Saturday 7/17 at 12:00 PM EST

Stay tuned for the next QCC theme to be announced this weekend πŸ’œ Happy creating!
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Finally got to see everyone's entries on the gallery. You all did a great job! πŸ’›πŸ‘
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited September 2021
    πŸ’œ 37TH WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸŽŠ PRIZE ROUND πŸŽ‡βœ¨πŸŽŠ

For some of us, like me, our summer time fun is almost done. Due to this and of course the upcoming Cottage Living EP, @nightlioness and I are cohosting a sizzling hot, summer fun Sulani beach party and giveaway! β˜€ β›±

Your Challenge:

First and foremost, please keep in mind these two EP's: Island Living and Cottage Living (to be released on the 22nd). Now, Let's heat things up in CAS this week! We are calling all "eye candy" hotties to Sulani for a getaway before moving to Henford on Bagley to begin their new cottage living farming lives. Eye candy is anything that you would personally define as cute, beautiful, hot, sexy, good looking, etc. so we're looking for any sim(s) who fit those categories.

Create 1-4 Sim(s) wearing summer beach wear for beach party vacation. All ages and pets are okay as long as you can connect them all to your sim story in some way. Write a story about what your sim(s) are going to do on their Sulani vacation before they move to their new charming cottage farming lives. In your gallery description, also include what you are most looking forward to getting your sims to do when they move to Henford on Bagley. Feel free to hype up this new EP along with your Sulani party vacation ideas!

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry to the gallery. If you have room in your description, feel free to use the #EyeCandy and #CottageLiving tags on your entry too.

ENDS ~ FRIDAY 7/30/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1-4 sims for your Sulani summer vacation.
    2. In your description, write a story on how they'll spend their vacation time on the island before moving to Henford on Bagley. Also, tell us what you're most excited to see and do after your sims move to this new Cottage Living EP.
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions in summery beach styles. Consider having your sims looks/fashions connect to your sim story in some way.
    4. Make sure your sims 1st outfits, which show in the gallery photo, are totally hooked up with sizzling hot summer styles.
    5. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    6. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

🎊 Mark your calendar for our Sulani Summer Vacation Stream ~ Saturday 7/31/21 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! Winners will be announced during stream and we're planning to giveaway at least TWO new Cottage Living EPs but you must enter for a chance of winning! Good luck! 🎊

Check out our most recent Valley Shop Till We Drop stream here ~

πŸ’œ As always, thank you so much for your thoughtfully fun energy you give to these QCC's! Happy CAS creating! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    edited July 2021
    The Candee Siblings (Aka "Literal Eye Candy")

Beq72YM.png
    After their parents' untimely passing, oldest siblings Jolly Rancher, Almond Joy, and Reese are left to take care of their youngest sibling Air Head. They decide to go to Sulani to celebrate their parents' lives and partake in everything Sulani has to offer.

1MgpHCq.png

6RqIGls.png

While in Sulani, the three oldest - perhaps a bit too Kava'd up in the beautiful Sulani evening - decide to leave their lives behind to follow their parents' dreams. Mom and Dad always wanted to move away from the bustling, grimy city to raise their kids in the quiet countryside. Though their parents were never able to achieve their dreams, the Candee siblings are determined to.

5zWk7a2.png

Jolly Rancher - the friendly animal lover - wants to take care of every animal he can. Goofy Almond Joy wants to grow all the vegetables she can - and plans to take a sample coconut from Sulani to start her new farm. Hot-headed but creative Reese wants to learn some new dishes, preferably with the fresh fruits and veggies his sister grows. Ditzy-but-sweet Airhead is happy just to meet some new locals - she's even determined that she can make Agnes herself smile! Will Henford-On-Bagley have everything the Candee's are after?
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited July 2021
    I ended up making this household for fun when their storyline got bigger than the gallery box could handle haha!
    Screen_Shot_2021-07-20_at_2.06.42_AM.png?width=685&height=1457Screen_Shot_2021-07-20_at_2.06.54_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2021-07-20_at_2.07.00_AM.png

This is the Ponce family! Rowan and Dakota Ponce are close as can be, which is hard to believe considering these twins have taken two different directions in life.Rowan has just graduated from his 4-year program at Brichester with a distinguished degree in Language and Literature. He wants nothing more than to be a fantasy novelist. He doesn't even need to be a successful one, he'd be happy just to publish a book. Dakota never finished college. She made the hard decision to put school on hold to raise her daughter, Tatum. Her first love had been programming, commands in Python made more sense to her than boys or babies. But, over time she got the swing of it. Being a mother was something she came to love just as much. To celebrate their own walks of life, the twins piled together the money they needed to spend some time on the beaches of Sulani. To get away from it all and enjoy life a little bit.

Screen_Shot_2021-07-20_at_2.07.34_AM.png

What started as mornings combing the beaches for seashells and afternoons building and destroying sand castles until Tatum could find her water wings, their arrival back home was looming over the twins' heads.

Screen_Shot_2021-07-20_at_2.07.51_AM.png

The truth was neither of them was exactly mommy's favorite anymore. And going home meant going back to a life where Rowan wasn't accepted for who he was, and Dakota was shamed for being a mother without a degree or husband. They didn't even live with their mother anymore, she would just turn up to their homes and berate their lives right there in their own living rooms. San Myshuno wasn't home to either of them anymore. So, Rowan proposed they pay a visit to someone who had been there for them even after their mother wasn't.

Grandpa Basil.

Today, Sulani. Tomorrow? Henford on Bagley.

((edit: you can find these guys [link=https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C8A75740E92511EB8824ADE44B91FD6A?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=sunnflowerseeds&max=50&maxis=false]here![/link] ))
    Post edited by princess2109 on
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited July 2021
    Marcus Rizzo
    Traits: Green Friend, Materialistic, Snob
    Aspiration: Friend of the World
    Download

Marcus is a politician who was once very idealistic but became materialistic. His wakeup call was when someone tried to bribe him and he felt tempted to accept it. His job is stressful so he thinks the countryside will be the perfect place to start a new life. He first treats himself with a vacation in Sulani where he can relax and mentally prepare for the move to a luxury farm in Henford-on-Bagley.

befunky-collage-marcusrizzo_orig.jpg
    07-20-21-2-01-46-pm_orig.png

I think he is cute, which is why I chose him for the eye candy theme
    Post edited by illusie on
  • JAY_CAMAROGIRL_JAY_CAMAROGIRL_ Posts: 4 New Member
    Absolutely loving the simmies that have been made for this challenge so far! Can't wait to see more creations entered in! Gonna be awesim!!
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited July 2021
    My entry to the latest QCC: Chillin' Like a Villain

Bio: After the passing of Ma Bagley, siblings Rhoda and Sherman decided to retire from their careers and return to their roots in the quiet town of Henford-on-Bagley.

14uk2dD.jpg

After Rhoda's final heist, the pair decided to go on a quick summer vacation to the beautiful island of Sulani before the big move.

JzUcq78.jpg

But can Rhoda really leave her kleptomaniac ways behind and do the Bagleys have what it takes to be successful farmers?

2ST1Lmq.jpg

Ek6BnEl.jpg
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    Great entries on the forum thus far! πŸ’›πŸ‘ I now pronounce you all awesim! 😁

(It sure looks like having Island Living would be helpful for screenshots! I'll have to think of a way around that since I don't have it. πŸ™‚)
    edited July 2021

(It sure looks like having Island Living would be helpful for screenshots! I'll have to think of a way around that since I don't have it. πŸ™‚)

@NeoFelis22, maybe Del Sol Valley or the island in windenburgmakes a good background for the vacation? There are probably other places that will work as well

I'm loving the entries so far as well!
    illusie wrote: Β»

@NeoFelis22, maybe Del Sol Valley or the island in windenburgmakes a good background for the vacation? There are probably other places that will work as well
    I'm loving the entries so far as well!

Thank you for the ideas! πŸ’› I don't have Get Famous, but I've got the pack with Windenburg!
    edited July 2021
    @Glovely1 , if I create additional outfits in any categories, do they also have to be summery beach styles? And what about the cold weather clothing category?

Edited to correct the category name.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Hey!! This is my first time joining one of the QCCs! I made this cute guy for the eye candy theme!! I hope you like him :)
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
    edited July 2021
    @Glovely1 , if I create additional outfits in any categories, do they also have to be summery beach styles? And what about the cold weather clothing category?

Edited to correct the category name.

@GLovely1 , if the cold weather outfit question is one you feel is answered in the Challenge description, please ignore it. πŸ™‚ I would still like to know the answer to the additional outfit question, though.

Edit: Reading the Challenge description again, maybe the answer to my other question (additional outfits) is answered there too?
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    edited July 2021
    Haley and Strawberry never intended to go to Sulani. Haley is just a horrible witch. Teleportation magic is hard, okay?!

z3eu9ll.png

IYhw4oa.png
    Post edited by ZebSims on
    edited July 2021
    ZebSims wrote: Β»
    Haley and Strawberry never intended to go to Sulani. Haley is just a horrible witch. Teleportation magic is hard, okay?!

Awesome sims and pet! I love the background story.I hope that next time she will end up where she really wants to go lol
    btw the link isn't working for me
    edited July 2021
    Channing Bruner
    Traits: Flirty, Dance Machine, Lazy
    Aspiration: Party animal
    Download

Channing dropped out of college to party. His mom had enough and staged an intervention. She bought him a farm in Henford-on-Bagley where he will be far away from temptation. He reluctantly agrees, but before the move he gets one week of vacation in Sulani. Let's party!​

befunky-collage-partyanimal-c_orig.jpg

He looks a bit bored by the party. I wonder how he will do in Henford-on-Bagley...!
    07-20-21-3-24-31-pm_orig.png

He is showing off with the fire dance, for which he doesn't have the skill
    07-20-21-3-26-11-pm_orig.png
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    illusie wrote: Β»
    ZebSims wrote: Β»

Awesome sims and pet! I love the background story.I hope that next time she will end up where she really wants to go lol
    btw the link isn't working for me

Thank you! They were fun to make!

The link should be working again. I reuploaded the household to fix where I'd colored outside the lines on the 'bunny dog.'

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top