Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the way kids bowl is still just the cutest thing ever

the little walk they do and just lob the bowling bowl down the aisle, and they look so happy while doing it
5hc57k.gif

its the simplest things that make me smile in this game
ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D

Comments

• Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Hey, that's how I bowl! :lol:
    I don't have this pack, so thank you for sharing this, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise! It's very cute!

If you'd like to see another cute things sim kids do, get them to play in the walk-in closet (I think they come with Get Together, I'm not sure).
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @GirlFromIpanema This is from The Sims 3. Get Together is a Sims 4 pack. Bowling in The Sims 3 came from the University Life expansion pack. Just FYI :smiley:
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Kids can bowl? It's been about 10 years and I never took any of my kids bowling!
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    Kids can bowl? It's been about 10 years and I never took any of my kids bowling!
    And I bet they all have a lot of affection saved up for you because of that! :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Yes this is what I like from Sims 3. not all activities are locked only for Teen and up.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    @GirlFromIpanema This is from The Sims 3. Get Together is a Sims 4 pack. Bowling in The Sims 3 came from the University Life expansion pack. Just FYI :smiley:

Ah! Sorry I was half asleep when I saw this thread. :lol:
    I'll go have my morning coffee now before I reply to anymore threads I think...