Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game is crashing

I'm having sudden stuttering and then unresponsive game after cottage living, anyone else struggling with this? I'm not sure if it is because of the new pack or I am just unlucky?

Comments

• KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I am getting lots of lag/stuttering. My game hasn’t crashed because of it but it is awful.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    I am getting lots of lag/stuttering. My game hasn’t crashed because of it but it is awful.

Yes!! It’s sooo slowwww!! I cut it off after 5 minutes earlier, it was unbearable.

I said I was going to double check my mods were all updated first before I made a thread to complain lol
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Not just me then. I'm not using mods and this hasn't been an issue before. If it is caused by the new pack hopefully a patch will come out to fix it
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I'm just wondering if your issue was resolved. I'm having a similar problem with unresponsive Sims. They become unclickable after at least 1 or 2 sims days. I have all the expansion packs and wondering if this is an issue related to Cottage Living. I created another Sim save and it still happened with 1 test Sim in the neighborhood.