Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited July 2021
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got 2/8 but I feel like some of my answers are pretty good too and could make sense, okay? XD

Got 6/8 but that's probably because I tend to do well at tasks that require divergent thinking (and struggle with tasks that require NOT having divergent thinking). So I'm good at riddles but lousy at normal communications.
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

My late mother's cooking. In her defense, though, she got married not even able to boil an egg, and though she didn't improve much in the next 50 years, she at least cooked actual meat and actual vegetables and didn't raise us mostly on processed junk the way a lot of mothers of her generation did their kids. Her meat was always overcooked and/or outright burned, her veggies almost always overcooked to the point of being mushy..but they were at least real food. A lot of my contemporaries thought surviving on poptarts, hotdogs, and boxed mac and cheese was normal. So props to my mom's memory; better to try and fail, than to not try.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your perfect weekend like?

Going out to buy things on Sat (but must be back home before 3pm or I'll start to be mad) and then chilling and watching a movie or show at home on Sunday. After baking, of course. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Going out to buy things on Sat (but must be back home before 3pm or I'll start to be mad) and then chilling and watching a movie or show at home on Sunday. After baking, of course. :D

So what happens at three that would make you mad if you weren't home then? Your perfect weekend sounds pretty nice, though.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

So what happens at three that would make you mad if you weren't home then? Your perfect weekend sounds pretty nice, though.

Nothing really happens. It's just that when I do go out, I am out at around 10am, so roughly by 3, I'm already tired and sticky and sweaty and just wanna chill at home. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    We are 5 months away from Christmas 2021...... holy moly.
    Today's Q Q is:

What first world problem do you have?

Well, right now, my old printer is not recognizable by my new laptop. I've always wanted to get a wireless printer cuz I'm super lazy to always have to connect my printer to my laptop cuz I would have to get out of my bed with my laptop to bring to the computer desk. So that's my first world problem. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    We are 5 months away from Christmas 2021...... holy moly.

That's just less than half a year, so...almost as far away in time, from the holiday, as one can get in a year.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Hello! What exactly do I do here? Have I upset the gravity waves of this thread or are we all stuck in here by quantum entanglement?
    Should I be wearing a life preserver?!!! Is there a restroom here???!! I'm so lost. 😩

Also, if someone could please show me to the buffet table.....
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited July 2021
    I'm living for Eddie captioning his behind the scenes photos that came from very serious videos. XD

003e91b40fc9c2ac4486a5c961cd978aba66554a.jpg
    rEweEZa.png

Justa_G00f wrote: »
    Hello! What exactly do I do here? Have I upset the gravity waves of this thread or are we all stuck in here by quantum entanglement?
    Should I be wearing a life preserver?!!! Is there a restroom here???!! I'm so lost. 😩

Also, if someone could please show me to the buffet table.....

We just post random stuff to get the post count up. We don't have a buffet table yet but you can create one if you want. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Just be you! And I love the reference to quantum entanglement, would kill any party striking up a conversation about that, unless it's the kind of party I'd never want to leave (filled with nerds!). So far as I know, this thread exists just for chatter of any sort, and it's been pretty dead around here for a while, so...(hastily switches on the lights and waves away cobwebs) the buffet right is this way! Can't guarantee the food safety, though...

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Just be you! And I love the reference to quantum entanglement, would kill any party striking up a conversation about that, unless it's the kind of party I'd never want to leave (filled with nerds!). So far as I know, this thread exists just for chatter of any sort, and it's been pretty dead around here for a while, so...(hastily switches on the lights and waves away cobwebs) the buffet right is this way! Can't guarantee the food safety, though...

So do we have a buffet or no? 😂 I just now we have a deep dark hole with loads of stuff in it but there's where we throw in the people who double post. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @Nushnushganay Nerd parties are astronomical! But they require you to wear a Kuyper belt so your [last planet before Pluto] doesn't show.🤣 Unfortunately, for you all, I could do this all night! Also, "just be yourself" has gotten me into SOOOO much trouble! Worst advice I've ever gotten besides "There's always a better way than fighting". Yeah, if you give up your lunch money everyday! 🙄

@DeKay The buffet isn't done yet because some things have been added to the renovation plans. The ostrich riding arena is going to cost 75,000 simoleons and the Slap A Politician booth is pending approval..... And, that's assuming the 300,000-count ball pit doesn't take up too much room. We've already lost three children in it but, it's ok! We can hear them and, as long as they don't breathe, they won't sink any further down.

Am I allowed to throw rubber chickens in here?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    edited July 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Where is the most uncomfortable place you have ever slept?

Hmmm... maybe sitting down on a chair and laying my head on the school desk. This was during a library camp I had. XD

This is my new fav current music video. LOL.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGfWCUKSxUE

[...]

Yes, you can put those here.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    *Drives in forklift carrying pallet of 2500 rubber chickens*
    *Throws one rubber chicken into thread*
    Ok, that should last for a while.

The most uncomfortable place I ever slept was the front seat of a Kia Spectra. The second was next to my ex. 🤣😝

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

I used to eat loads of junk food/crisps type of snacks like literally everyday. 😅

Like this one.... the same exact brand and packaging, LOL.
    spin-cracker.jpg

I wouldn't really say I hate it so much now but I'll just feel bad eating it.

My grandmother's meatloaf :confounded: or any of her meat, honestly :sweat_smile:
    Today's Q Q is:

At home with a fully stocked kitchen, fully downloaded video games, and a nice bookshelf full of books :blush: with the house to myself :joy:
    Today's Q Q is:

What first world problem do you have?

Well, right now, my old printer is not recognizable by my new laptop. I've always wanted to get a wireless printer cuz I'm super lazy to always have to connect my printer to my laptop cuz I would have to get out of my bed with my laptop to bring to the computer desk. So that's my first world problem. 😂

A returning mask order and a country that really struggles to acknowledge invisible disabilities :sweat_smile: but that's probably too depressing so...

A little sister who has taught Luna (our cat) to pee on my bedding and my sister won't stop laying in my bed either :joy:
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmmm... maybe sitting down on a chair and laying my head on the school desk. This was during a library camp I had. XD

[...]

Most uncomfortable? Earlier this month I had to sleep in the back bench of the suburban crammed next to stuff and my little sister :joy: although the most uncomfortable was probably when the fam went camping in Florida and our ground tarp (for the tent) was stolen, so we couldn't really pitch our tent, and then there was so much thunder and lighting (which is normal for Florida, I guess?) we were really worried (remember, we come from a section of tornado alley) about sleeping in the tent anyways, so we just decided to shift stuff in the suburban enough to lay down the two benches and sleep like that. Five of us, mind you. It was hot, and cramp to all get out :joy: and we did it for like two or three nights, after we'd been playing in the sea all day with minimal showers :joy: and this was the back-ish half of our 30 day trip so we were running on minimal showers and laundry anyways so it wasn't the most pleasant :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I've heard that, in prior versions of the Sims, you can "catalog" or make a personal list of the things you use the most of. This way, it doesn't take so long to find them.
    Can you also do this in Sims 4? This would cut my build time down and make things SO much easier!

*Throws another rubber chicken*

ntq84Hk.jpg
    I've heard that, in prior versions of the Sims, you can "catalog" or make a personal list of the things you use the most of. This way, it doesn't take so long to find them.
    Can you also do this in Sims 4? This would cut my build time down and make things SO much easier!

*Throws another rubber chicken*

Hmm, I don't remember doing this for The Sims 1 or 2.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited July 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

[...]

This is hard. When my friends have multiple people over, I usually pick the most uncomfortable spot to A) be nice cause I know I will still be able to fall asleep and b) not have to share a bed with anyone else. A few weeks ago I slept on the tile at a friends house. That wasn’t good on the back. A while back at the same friends house I slept in this chair she has and the armrests weren’t comfortable at all. I also once slept on this giant beanbag in our game room because the cat was being loud in my room. The beanbag itself wasn’t uncomfortable but it was FREEZING and I had only a thin blanket. I think it was at like 60 degrees or something. Also when I was really little I would fall asleep at the dinner table if I didn’t want to eat my food lol. I’m sure there’s more. They vary in different types of bad cause sometimes I wake up with a bad back or something and other times I don’t but I woke up like 20 times in the night
    Today's Q Q is:

A tossup between the hard, shaly, uneven, and sharp-in-places floor of a cave, and out in an open field without adequate gear where I woke up shivering and wet in windy conditions.

I wasn't cold in the cave, but it was hard as rock, because it was rock. Sharp, uneven rock.
    And the ground wasn't nearly so hard, but it got plenty cold by morning, especially when everything was saturated with dew and I had no waterproof anything or even a tent.

Both made me wake up aching all over, stiff, and having a hard time getting up again but hurting too much to stay down.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What video game do you wish life was more like?

The Sims so I can actually have the courage to talk to people like how I always force my sims to talk to strangers. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited July 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

In my car.

This was during the time when I was living in a motel. I had taken my trash to the dumpster, and I accidentally left the key to my room on the bed!

Rather than bother the owners (very nice people), I decided to "punish" myself by sleeping in my car! Even with the front seat recline all the way down, I still had the parking brake handle, that would jab me in the side every now and then. My back was so sore, from the seat, and my side ached from the handle!

Got up (it was about 7:30am maybe 8) and went to the office. They were surprised that I didn't get them to open the door earlier. They let me in using a master key, and I immediately laid on the bed and took a nap!

@Justa_G00f -

You and I aren't too far apart. Car in my story was 1998 Kia Sephia! I guess Kia cars just aren't for sleeping in! :lol:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What video game do you wish life was more like?

The Sims so I can actually have the courage to talk to people like how I always force my sims to talk to strangers. XD

Yea but the Sims can’t control anything they do. Fire Emblem: Three Houses would be pretty cool
    Art spam.

2d1312b988674cf82bce4995a3173248d6aa1d5d.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Much as I like snakes, I know how strong they are (amazingly so even for smaller ones) and would therefore never allow a constrictor to be placed around my throat, because tracheas are delicate and someone could startle it. I wish you'd get commissioned for some big and very lucrative project, though @DeKay. Your skill and talent deserve it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited July 2021
    Much as I like snakes, I know how strong they are (amazingly so even for smaller ones) and would therefore never allow a constrictor to be placed around my throat, because tracheas are delicate and someone could startle it. I wish you'd get commissioned for some big and very lucrative project, though DeKay. Your skill and talent deserve it.

That's true. But I got the reference of the snake from another model with the snake around her neck actually. :O And thank you. :)
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top