Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Pack was opportunity to do Plantsims some justice

troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
I really miss Plantsims and we haven't had a new life form in awhile. Cottage Living with its focus on farming and growing things, growing a Plantsim should've been the ultimate prize!
Screenshot-24.jpg
I really hope the Devs revisit Plantsims in TS4. The version we have in game now is nothing like TS2 and TS3.
I liked how in TS2 they would shake their heads and have plantsim toddlers pop out. And in TS3 when they try for a baby a male plantsim would give the woman a seed. Unless he married an alien hybrid witch, then she would get pregnant normally and give birth.
Screenshot-52.jpg
Screenshot-58.jpg
And in TS3 I loved how they walked and flowers followed them and they went to ground for hydration.
Screenshot-21.jpg
Screenshot-19.jpg

Another Plantsim wedding (same family)
Screenshot-66.jpg

Ghost Plantsim (the 1st one above who got married)
Screenshot-68.jpg

Growing a plantsim baby
Screenshot-71.jpg
Screenshot-72.jpg
Screenshot-76.jpg

Ahh I miss pushing babies in carriages, rocking them in the swing and rocking chair, and bathing them in the sink. #UntetheredBabies
wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱

Comments

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    My other favorite life form is the Toad Sim - since they weren't brought back in ROM, they could be brought back from the ponds in Cottage Living. Ahh I miss them - I would just turn paparazzi into toadsims and just random NPCs
    Screenshot-73.jpg
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I miss Sims 3. Wish it didn't crash on my computer.
    WbUrFQm.png
    edited July 2021
    Bonehilda caring for a plantsim toddler (the one that came out the ground in the first post)
    Screenshot-95.jpg
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Plantsims rocking out
    Screenshot-97.jpg

Glitchy Plantsims going to ground
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    Screenshot-99.jpg

Juggling plantsims
    Screenshot-104.jpg

Plantsim growing up from child to teen
    Screenshot-132.jpg
    Screenshot-133.jpg
    Screenshot-134.jpg

Plantsim gambling with a Zombie
    Screenshot-150.jpg

Oh what a life 🤗
    @JestTru mine doesn't crash but it has a horrible lag when I play the Island Paradise world, even with Twallan's mod to fix some things. I have to play a world created by the community that has dive lots, it doesn't crash or lag, but sometimes the dive lots glitch.

I might go back and play it since everyone will be playing Cottage Living and I won't be buying the pack.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    They could have and I want them to eventually, but they have openly stated they do not exactly have intentions on messing with the old event life state. It isn't impossible of course. For a long time they said the same about toddlers. However, plant sims probably do not have enough of a following to apply that amount of pressure.

Therefore I never expected it of CoL, and I quite frankly never hope occults get added with EPs because they always seem to be underserved. Aliens and mermaids compared to vampires.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,414 Member
    I would love to have real plantsims back. They were my favourite occult in sims 2. The sims 4 version hardly qualifies as a life state. Cottage living would have been a good opportunity, just like strangerville was as well.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Totally agree. It wouldn't have taken much work either, since Plantsims were already in the base game. All they had to do was add some more powers and maybe some extra CAS.
    It's definitely a missed opportunity.