Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July ’21 Cottage Living Patch + Aug '21 patch

Comments

• Options
    CuriouseveCuriouseve Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you for this! I was in the middle of testing out all of my mods when I gave up and came across this forum and post.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited July 2021
    Broken Mods
    from adeepindigo:
    • Blogging
    • Dental Care
    • Healthcare Redux
    • International Relations Career
    • Xtreme Career
    • School Milestones
    • Paranormal Career
    • Voting Tradition
    • Youth and Family Activities
    • More Useful EA Lot Traits
    • Venue Fees and Memberships

Mods Reported Fine by Creator
    • adeepindigo: Platinum Artist Aspiration, SimsTuber Career, Simulation Is Not Free, Bowling Alley, Cinema, Skating Lot Traits, University Application Overhaul, Social Network Interactions, Research Computer Overrides, Style Influencer Tweaks
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Curiouseve wrote: »
    Thank you for this! I was in the middle of testing out all of my mods when I gave up and came across this forum and post.

Welcome to the Forums, @Curiouseve !
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Mod Updates
  • Options
    Mod Updates
    Travel To Menu (KiaraSims)
  • Options
    Reported Fine by Creator
    YourFalseHope: traits, reward traits, interactions, & tuning mods
  • Options
    Mod Updates
  • Options
    AmadaeoAmadaeo Posts: 6 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > That's a result of a mod that can't be mentioned on the Forums. Don't save when they're missing, by the way, especially if you have a pack with apartments.

Oh whoops...thanks for the heads up..glad I didnt know what mod it was so I didnt say it.. lol...glad I also backed up my save files recently...oh well.. :wink:
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Hi there @luthienrising <3
    All of my baby outfits, baby bottle and buydebug buyable items are still working with no issues after today's update :)

6HTV78x.png
    MH35wi7.png
    IBy0qOl.png

Thanks once again for all your hard work on keeping us updated on what broke and needs fixing :) Happy simming <3
  • Options
    ashlynette92ashlynette92 Posts: 37 Member

Is there a version of olde cookbook kit thats released to the public??
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I quickly fixed my fastercooking mod to enable group cooking. Also fixed scaredmoodfix (because of the addition of an appropriate thumbnail for scared toddlers that came with the patch:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/20072021.rar

I'm also fairly sure sims4me_pboxupdated_usemoreingredients is broken, so take that out for now as it will take me a good while to fix that one (it's hardly possible for me to fix my mods during the week because of my job). I will also have to look at what makes sense for the new ingredients.

So all your cool mods are busted for now? I had a lot of them, but removed them because my game was being laggy as heck.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    langlocklanglock Posts: 1 New Member
    It also looks like Scumbumbo's Don't Prep Food.. is also broken! Better Exceptions didn't generate an LE, but I couldn't cook or bake anything until I removed the mod, and now I can.
  • Options
    dietandrydietandry Posts: 4 New Member
    Wouldn't LMS's Where Are You mod be outdated now as well?
  • Options
    amethystlilacamethystlilac Posts: 94 Member
    dietandry wrote: »
    Wouldn't LMS's Where Are You mod be outdated now as well?

Outdated as in broken? Probably but not confirmed. Outdated as in not needed? No, because the new in-game functionality only shows you sims that are in your relationship panel. If there are 20 sims on the lot, but your sim doesn't know them, you will have to find them manually. I really hope LittleMsSam keeps her mod around.
  • Options
    wickerpeachwickerpeach Posts: 16 Member
    hello... more CAS columns [5] messes up my CAS UI a little bit, it was fixed once i removed that specific mod

im also using luumiasims immersive CAS lighting and one of his custom BGs so i dont know if theres any conflict? it was all working perfectly before the patch so i assume its just an issue with CAS columns
  • Options
    wickerpeachwickerpeach Posts: 16 Member
    very sorry for double posting but im not allowed to edit messages, i meant to say CAS columns [3]
  • Options
    JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    very sorry for double posting but im not allowed to edit messages, i meant to say CAS columns [3]

That's one of the mods that was updated today. Did you grab the update put out this afternoon?

My screen was a mess of double icons earlier in the day but not since I updated that mod - though I also disabled a lot of other mods so I'm not sure if I had the same thing you did. Nonetheless since updating that mod CAS has had it's proper number of preferred columns for me.

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member

After you updated the mods, did you delete the localthumbcache.package? I also use these mods and everything works for me.

• Options
    tamako3tamako3 Posts: 52 Member
    The following mods by "haiapeco" have also been updated.
    Prevent problems with apartment neighbors
    Automatically change into normal clothes when you wake up.
    No more skills on TV
    Play with stuffed animals as an adult

ttps://halapeco.web.fc2.com/mod/index.html#
  • Options
    tamako3tamako3 Posts: 52 Member
    "Additional information on mod updates by "haiapeco

Mod to change cooking animation
    ttps://halapeco.web.fc2.com/mod/index.html#
  • Options
    MsDollyLeviMsDollyLevi Posts: 1 New Member
    Made an account to say that default eye replacements appear to be broken - eye colour selector is missing and replacement not showing.
  • Options
    depressedgamerdepressedgamer Posts: 2 New Member
    TwistedMexi's free roam build cam mod is broken! I causes some of the icons in the top right to misalign and look weird, but they still work.
  • Options
    maneric123maneric123 Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't know where to ask this if not here but does anyone have a problem with crashing to desktop at start up? I have removed all mods reported as broken in this thread and updated the rest. i don't have any r rated mods either.
  • Options
    Prevail_03Prevail_03 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello, it seems that "Functional Seesaw" by: ThePancake1 is broken as of this patch. My game failed to load (loading screen, but the game never starts) and after removing the mod, (MC Command Center reported it as the problem as well) my game loaded. Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    maneric123maneric123 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Phantasi33 said:
    > Waronk's "skateboard-scooter" and "kids-toddler bicycle" mod is broken. It crashes the game shortly after launch.

Fixed my crashing issue. It's super broken. Thanks for the help finding it, was about to lose my mind.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top