Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Really beautiful, @Sandraelle ! Love the pool area and the landscaping. Pretty blues. The gym is super, too.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

Your Timberline crossing apartments is a wonderful build and suited to many sims 3 worlds :) I love the overall design and colour scheme plus the pool area being central to the overall lot :) I wish all the apartments in bridgeport had the kind of makeover that this apartment build has been created with as it would make them so much more appealing :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Bears repeating 😀
    @Sandraelle , I absolutely love this apartment complex. It feels like a community where sims can get to know each other and enjoy all the wonderful amenities. Tastefully decorated as usual and great pops of colour. Well done! 🌸🌟
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    @Sandraelle ~ really beautiful apartment ~ Love!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Stunning build Sandy! Love how you have put the whole complex together and so easy to play!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited July 2021
    Wow! Timberline apartments is fantastic! Very realistic! I haven't tried apartments in the game, but I might just have to now.
    Love all the amenities it has and the color scheming is lovely!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    I love Timberline Crossing Apartments. Awesome job.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited July 2021
    rosemow wrote: »
    Timberline Crossing Apartments is a very lovely build! :) Very great exterior design and very nice balconies! The pool,hot tub and loungers patio is very nice! The furnishing and layout of the apartment is lovely! Very nice red and white colours.The red rose is pretty on the bedhead wall. The basement gym is very nice! Sims will enjoy doing yoga and using the fitness equipment there to keep fit.
    It is a very nice apartments home :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow! I thought since I was going with the red colors in the apartment and it's for a female, the big rose worked with it, lol. Glad you liked it! :)

masajo wrote: »
    Awesome work with Timberline Crossing Apartments, love the community areas and the pops of red inside really make this apartment stand out, very stylish :)
    Thanks very much Christine! I wish I could have had a little bigger space for the community area but I was limited with it being on a 40x40 lot. Glad you liked the pops of red. :)

suzses wrote: »
    Really beautiful, @Sandraelle ! Love the pool area and the landscaping. Pretty blues. The gym is super, too.
    Thank you for coming by Sue and for your nice comments. Appreciate them! :) (Now I'm "bloody" ready to get back to my other project, haha!)
    edited July 2021
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Your Timberline crossing apartments is a wonderful build and suited to many sims 3 worlds :) I love the overall design and colour scheme plus the pool area being central to the overall lot :) I wish all the apartments in bridgeport had the kind of makeover that this apartment build has been created with as it would make them so much more appealing :)
    Thank you very much @SPARKY1922 . That's the kind of apartment complexes we have out here in Arizona, outside entrances and central pool areas. Yeah, kinda surprised that Bridgeport didn't have at least one or two of that apartment style. :)

soocoolsim wrote: »
    Bears repeating 😀
    @Sandraelle , I absolutely love this apartment complex. It feels like a community where sims can get to know each other and enjoy all the wonderful amenities. Tastefully decorated as usual and great pops of colour. Well done! 🌸🌟
    Thank you so much Paula! Yes, so very glad that I was finally able to get the NPCs to show up to my complex so that my sim wasn't lonely there anymore, lol. Thank you again for helping test it out for me, so appreciated! :)

@Sandraelle ~ really beautiful apartment ~ Love!
    @KatyFernlily , so happy that you stopped by Katy. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment, appreciate it! :)

edited July 2021
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Stunning build Sandy! Love how you have put the whole complex together and so easy to play!
    Aww, thank you Rox! That means a lot, and I'm happy to hear that it was easy to play. :) It was fun to build, but it got a little frustrating for me getting those NPCs to finally show up.

Wow! Timberline apartments is fantastic! Very realistic! I haven't tried apartments in the game, but I might just have to now.
    Love all the amenities it has and the color scheming is lovely!
    Thank you very much @GraceyManor . I may not have chosen those exact exterior colors, but was trying to follow the inspiration apartments and I think I came pretty close. I think apartments are great for sims because it's like playing a small lot but yet they have things they probably can't afford at first - like a pool and gym, haha. :)

illusie wrote: »
    I love Timberline Crossing Apartments. Awesome job.
    Awww, so very glad you like it @illusie! Thank you for stopping by. :)

edited September 2021
    Hello all!

I wanted to share with you a project I've been working on with several other simmers, to build an English Village world based on the Cotswolds of England. The world was created by @Hidehi using an edited version of Riverview and the world is named "Ackney-upon-Sherne" (make-believe of course). We creators have been contributing our lots to the world based on the different areas of the Cotswolds (designated by 10 different map areas). It is a fully functioning world with lots of different sized residential lots and community lots and also using some of the rabbitholes (like a city hall, a hospital, a police station, a theatre, just to name a "very" few.)

We will be sharing our lots a little bit at a time to the Exchange and posting our lots to the forum (thread created by @suzses, link at the end of this post). We have started with Map 5, which is the oldest part of the Cotswolds and where we first started building many months ago, lol.

Hope you will check it out. It's been a fun project for me as I'm building in styles that I don't normally do, so a bit out of my comfort zone. My very first build I did was inspired by a cottage that is featured in a movie with Cameron Diaz ("The Holiday"). It's also been fun learning about this area that I didn't know much about. I also plan to eventually post each build I've contributed to my showcase thread here. Hope you enjoy!

Here's an overview shot of part of the world (mainly Map 5):
    kFTFGJ4.jpg

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/993350/ackney-upon-sherne-showcase-our-english-village-creators-collaboration
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    edited December 2021
    Below is a chronological list of all the builds I've contributed to the make-believe English village world, Ackney-upon-Sherne. You can download the empty world here.

For additional info and links to all the available lots you can download for this world thus far, please visit our collaboration thread here.

Rosehill Cottage, 8/25/21
    39 Town Walk (Map 5, Lot #43)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

0qu4oSLm.jpg
    Inspired by the home that was featured in the movie "The Holiday", this cozy two-story English cottage has 2 bdrms, 1-1/2 baths, a den, laundry space and 3 fireplaces. The interiors have a cozy, lived-in look with an eclectic decor style and was based off of pictures taken from the movie.
    0qu4oSL.jpg

Black Rose Salon & Tattoo Shop, 8/25/21
    9 High Street (Map 5, Lot #57)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

EZ7R4qbm.jpg
    Need a makeover, tattoo, a massage or a spray tan? Come visit the Black Rose and you can get all of these services under one roof. Styling Salon and Tattoo Shop are located downstairs, while the tanning booths, massage rooms and restrooms are located upstairs.
    EZ7R4qb.jpg

English Ivy Cottage, 8/26/21
    35 Town Walk (Map 5, Lot #42)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

NLZLLnum.jpg
    Quaint English cottage featuring 3 bedrooms (master, nursery and a boys' bdrm), 2-1/2 baths, 2 fireplaces, a den, kitchen with baker's station and laundry room. The small backyard has a play area, a patio with a bbq grill and pizza oven and some potted garden plants.
    NLZLLnu.jpg

Wildflower Cottage, 8/26/21
    17 Town Walk (Map 5 - Lot #44)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

j26jZG8m.jpg
    This English style cottage is perfect for a family with 2 small children with 2 bedrooms and 1-1/2 baths. It's made to look like there was an addition added off the kitchen with a laundry room and a sitting area. Side yard has a swing set, outdoor dining, bbq and a small garden.
    j26jZG8.jpg

Sherne View Park, 8/27/21
    Sherne View (Map 5 - Lot #41)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

qqoU0E0m.jpg
    Quiet little neighborhood park for the residents of "The Island" area of Ackney-upon-Sherne. It's a small park, but plenty to do and very relaxing. There are bbq's, picnic tables, an easel, a play area with toys and restroom facilities. Has a great view of the Sherne River.
    qqoU0E0.jpg

Thistledo Cottage, 8/27/21
    10 High Street (Map 5 - Lot #61)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

Plr8KHem.jpg
    Thistledo Cottage ("This'll do", get it? lol) is a family sized cottage nestled on a busy corner of the High Street area of the make-believe Ackney-upon-Sherne English Village. Features 4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, formal living room, music room, family room, den, large eat-in kitchen, laundry, 4 fireplaces, a small backyard and driveway with parking spot.
    Plr8KHe.jpg

Sherne Community Hospital, 8/29/21
    1 Hospital Close (Map 6 - Lot #79)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

DGLQMFFm.jpg
    Sherne Community Hospital is the only medical facility in Ackney-upon-Sherne and has been around for quite awhile, but recently the main floor was updated with modern interiors. Contains a rabbithole in the basement. No cc or cap.
    DGLQMFF.jpg

Ackney Fire Station #8, 8/30/21
    4 The Faerway (Map 6 - Lot #82)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

OEfFeXrm.jpg
    Small English fire station inspired by a real fire house in Burford, England. Includes lots of activities for the firemen to do in their down time when not fighting fires. No cc or cap.
    OEfFeXr.jpg

Inspiration fire station
    YauW6sq.jpg

Red Cedars, 9/6/21
    5 Bealdor Close (Map 7 - Lot #94)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

BaIXQVGm.jpg
    Red Cedars is a 5 bed/5 bath house inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement of the late 19th Century. Rooms include a kitchen and breakfast nook open to the family room, formal DR and LR, play room, den, game room, laundry room, garage, 4 stall horse barn, pond and pasture, garden, covered hot tub, play area and patio space. Everything upgraded, no cc or cap.
    BaIXQVG.jpg

Robin's Nest, 9/4/21
    3 Halfdan Close (Map 2 - Lot #16)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

VIqlKoGm.jpg
    Quaint cottage on the corner with an open floor plan on main floor, fireplace, laundry room, 1/2 bath and a screened-in porch. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom. Off the enclosed porch is a small patio with bbq and a few potted vegetable plants.
    VIqlKoG.jpg

Escape Day Spa (no cc), 9/15/21 !! REVISED !!
    23 The Faerway (Map 6 - Lot #88)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES
    [Note: the download link is to the new revised version on 9/15/21 which now contains a basement with a Spa Rabbit Hole. There is another lot in my studio that looks exactly the same and called "Escape Day Spa", but it does not contain a rabbit hole.]

1e22soBm.jpg
    Escape the stresses of everyday life and visit our full service day spa for complete rejuvenation.
    1e22soB.jpg
    l7Xtgip.jpg
    KTO7fSv.jpg

Water's Edge, 09/25/21
    141 Cwenmere Rd. (Map 9, Lot #114)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

Ao20pPMm.jpg
    Water's Edge is a totally remodeled older stone home that sits between two lakes, so you'll be spending lots of time outdoors taking in the beautiful lake views. It boasts 4 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, two living areas, a den, a laundry room, a patio, a deck, fruit trees, potted garden plants and a trampoline for the kiddies. Everything upgraded, no cc or cap.
    Ao20pPM.jpg

Whitcombe Manor, 10/8/2021
    2 Bealdor Close (Map 7, Lot #93)
    DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

9RZ8nLYm.jpg
    This 17th century English mansion features Jacobean architecture, 24 rooms (incl. 6 bdrms, 6 full baths & 2 half baths), numerous fireplaces and furnished with antique furniture.
    9RZ8nLY.jpg

Emerald Cove, 11/25/2021
    45 Old Forge Road (Map 4, Lot #31)

DOWNLOAD ~ PICTURES

I4Vhdiqm.jpg
    This is a 2-story storybook cottage with 2 beds/2-1/2 baths and includes a detached garage, a pool and a play area.
    I4Vhdiq.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on

Love each of your AuS builds and how you’ve profiled them Sandy! Rec’d and have them all in my game. Well done!
    Sandy, it's great seeing all your awesome AuS builds together here <3 Love each and every one.
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    edited September 2021
    Each of your builds for the world are so very lovely! :) You have designed and furnished each one of them so very well! The cottage homes, both the exteriors and the interiors, are so very pretty!
    It is a very nice variety of types of builds :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Ackney-upon-Shern is a wonderful project. It looks great! <3
    OAKLEY ACRES
    Built on a 60x60 lot in Hidden Springs at 3 Ponderosa Ave.
    09/03/2021

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

This was a DNA request for @Bzaar for a large one-story traditional home with pastel interiors. It features 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with very spacious rooms. They include an ensuite master, formal living room with fireplace, formal dining room, an open concept kitchen/family room/breakfast nook, a laundry room and a large (mostly unfurnished) study/activity room with space for skill items as needed. Outside is a very nice size pool with waterfall and slide, a pool deck, large porches, a play area for the kids, a garden and a 2-horse stall barn.

VakoeGR.jpg
    Sandy, such a lovely home. Love the pool shape and the design of it's waterfall area and the nearby pergola. Great view from there, too, placed where you have it. Love all the soft blues indoors, your entertainment center design (I never think to use those display cabinets - maybe should), the pretty master bedroom (especially your rug design under the loungers), the bunny nursery (have to check out the mirror in it's bath - not recognizing what that is).
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Oakley Acres is a very beautiful family home! :) Very lovely exterior design, pretty flowers along home edge, great roofing, and very nice pool and loungers patio! The corner pergola with seating is lovely! The bbq, outdoors dining table and outdoors living patio is very nice! The kids play area is great! Very great stables barn ! The interior furnishings are very beautiful! The bedroom colours are so lovely! Very great layout! You have designed and furnished each room very lovely! :)

Gorgeous home and beautifully landscaped Sandy! I especially love the main floor areas. Heading off to download now and take a look in game later on. Well done! <3
    suzses wrote: »
    Sandy, such a lovely home. Love the pool shape and the design of it's waterfall area and the nearby pergola. Great view from there, too, placed where you have it. Love all the soft blues indoors, your entertainment center design (I never think to use those display cabinets - maybe should), the pretty master bedroom (especially your rug design under the loungers), the bunny nursery (have to check out the mirror in it's bath - not recognizing what that is).

Thank you so much @suzses!! I'm glad you liked my pool - that was about my 3rd one trying to get it right, lol. I think that mirror in the nursery bathroom is just called the rabbit mirror, lol. <3
    rosemow wrote: »
    Oakley Acres is a very beautiful family home! :) Very lovely exterior design, pretty flowers along home edge, great roofing, and very nice pool and loungers patio! The corner pergola with seating is lovely! The bbq, outdoors dining table and outdoors living patio is very nice! The kids play area is great! Very great stables barn ! The interior furnishings are very beautiful! The bedroom colours are so lovely! Very great layout! You have designed and furnished each room very lovely! :)

Thank you very much @rosemow for all your nice detailed comments! <3
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Gorgeous home and beautifully landscaped Sandy! I especially love the main floor areas. Heading off to download now and take a look in game later on. Well done! <3

@soocoolsim, thank you so much Paula! I had to limit my trees on the landscaping as my requester didn't want any big trees or any trees that would obstruct the house, so I'm glad you think it looks ok, lol. <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top