Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where would you want to live in the sims 4?

morganlefayemorganlefaye Posts: 178 Member
Personally, I've decided I'm going to raise kids by the ocean, but in the game I actually wondered about the teen life in Widenburg on the isles? Well, I'm not a teen anymore, but it would be cool though if I had family in Widenburg to visit and have some fun on the island before I go back home in Sulani. I don't know I just want to live on an island.

Comments

• DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Won't lie, Windenburg is my vibe.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited July 2021
    I would love to live in a city like San Myshuno, only in a town house rather than an apartment (unless I could have my own private entrance, then would live right at the top so I'd have a view of the whole city). Arts, theatre, festivals, and the streets are completely safe to walk at night! (Wish more cities in my country were like that in real life).
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    The HoB. Honestly it's so cutesy and cottagecore. I so wish I could live there and read Simspeare under a willow tree.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    The HoB. Honestly it's so cutesy and cottagecore. I so wish I could live there and read Simspeare under a willow tree.

Simspeare being a play on Shakespeare.
  • crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    Despite the number of strays in town, I am in love with Brindleton Bay and would probably setup shop in the lighthouse with a dozen puppies!!
    OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited July 2021
    Depends on if I am absorbed(?) (seriously, they censored that word?) into the video game or I have to live in the realistic replica of a Sims 4 world. For example, coming from a rural area myself, ticks, mosquitos and other pests are a real reason to avoid Henford on Bagley. Not to mention potential socioeconomic reasoning.

If we're talking straight fantasy video game world, though, Midnight Hollow.
  • TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    Probably Britechester. It's very similar to the old university town where I lived as a young adult and I kind of miss it. I love to live in a place with an established cultural background and plenty of history (like the castle ruins and the lore around them) and plenty of intellectual stimuli. Britechester also has a more innovative and technology-oriented side (embodied by Foxbury university), so it's a perfect bend of past and future.

Where I live now is very similar to Windenburg. Minus the cool parties. :D
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    I've thought a bit about this, and although I'm in love with the New Mexico vibes of Strangerville, I'd actually love to live in Selvadorada. Not the Belomisia Jungle district, mind you, but the [debug] houses and farms nestled in the areas around the marketplace. Whilst I love Jungle Adventure, and the sojourn into the jungle, I would've loved to see more of Selvadorada, in terms of community venues, residential lots, and other neighborhoods not within range of the tourist trap that is the marketplace (regardless of my love for it).
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Granite Falls
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: