Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Well snap, got a glitch that's not allowing me to save my game. Well looks like I'm not playing until that's fixed, at least I have pictures saved from a few days ago.

So Tex our favorite Cyborg Cowboy has decided to play some horseshoes. Since he's a Cowboy, certainly he'll be a pro at this.
    pLQbrwR.png
    Don't think that's a viable throw in the great game of horseshoes, but you see that hat? That hat means he knows horseshoes like the back of his hand.
    81nXHZK.png
    Tex: "Ah Shoot."
    8MKDTLB.png
    For some reason Anakin and Blanca decided to have a lightsaber duel in the Murder Cage.
    ISp2sT7.png
    Anakin: "I'm at least 10% more into you now than I was five minutes ago."
    DobhRcd.png
    Alright folks, thanks to our latest venture into the wasteland we have been able to add to the entertainment center. For instance, this guitar.
    eODGYNo.png
    And this workout machine.
    hsed2qy.png
    Blanca: "Oh thank the heavens, I need to pump my guns."
    Uhd7cnJ.png
    Meanwhile, Tex needs to practice his boxing because.....Wait he's a cyborg. Wouldn't this be ineffective? Ah who cares, he needs something to do since he sucks at horseshoes so much.
    RFHba82.png
    Then of course turns out The Chief's Wife......Really need a nickname for her.....Is actually pretty good at the guitar. This will be great for their late night fire dances!
    uOId0kO.png
    After a hard day killing Mutants, Sonya needs a nice stiff drink.
    r8w8U4e.png
    Anakin: "Hey check this out."
    VyANZzu.png
    8xSPZ1k.png
    Anakin: "Fitness."
    CrhCZwI.png
    Turns out The Chief's Wife is actually really good at painting as well.
    9BYAY29.png
    So she's going to paint this moment for future generations to find in the ruins!
    ktGzmsO.png
    Oh snap, it's Luna! She came to visit!
    4eWz4gF.png
    Blanca: "Welcome to Camp Murder!"
    Luna: "That's exactly what I would've named this place!"
    cL7FenY.png
    So of course Luna and Blanca decided to do some sky gazing.
    Blanca: "At least I'm trying to, I can't see anything past this plumbob."
    aLbOPP1.png
    Not much to see today Blanca, just radiation in the sky.
    Yj0qKxq.png
    Blanca: "Oh snap guys look! It's a helicopter flying overhead."
    HKQIokY.png
    Anakin: "Hey, there might be friendly people in that helicopter! And if they aren't friendly, we can kill them! I'll cast a spell to let them know we're down here and they can land!"
    ZKNDGEQ.png
    Dragon Blade: "Hey Anakin, doesn't look like they're landing. Looks more like they're falling pretty fast."
    uOswSQE.png
    Dragon Blade: "OH SWEET GEEZUS NO!"
    lkyALjy.png
    p6wDm8o.png
    And Dead.
    I4tYauW.png
    Anakin: "I blame Sonya."
    L8HZmQV.png
    Chief Manslaughter: "A REAL Ninja would've dodged that. He was a fraud all along!"
    0LhbbQ2.png
    Luna: "Do people die here often?"
    ilLRr8X.png
    Blanca: "Third person to die since we showed up."
    ONpVhpE.png
    And so we lay Dragon Blade to rest with all the others we have lost.
    a16R2ra.png
    Alright, you know the drill. Time for Sonya to dance on his grave.
    s2nwoxK.png
    Huh, serves her right this time.
    1pupb2T.png
    Sonya: "Forget this happened or you die."
    FDNrWnB.png
    Speaking of their nightly fire dance, might as well have that now that the sun is going down. How nice, Tex gets to take part in this one.
    q5jqTbe.png
    Of course the Reapers had to cuddle at the fire as well.
    8RVfAUR.png
    Oh snap, Tex is doing the robot! Oh wait, he's just doing a random dance.
    7m3XBZm.png
    Now it's Sonya's time to do the fire dance!
    6etjmZW.png
    That has properly distracted everyone.
    kkNPUBq.png
    Distracted everyone enough to give The Reapers some proper alone time.
    4El55gh.png
    Anakin: "Blanca, I love you. But I don't like how dangerously close that knife is to me."
    Egkmqcj.png
    Yeah so they went to the nasty bush to do the nasty.
    glkbGDL.png
    Hopefully no one saw that.
    77U2ITj.png
    Well Sonya did.
    7g66drL.png
    Blanca: "That was nice."
    Anakin: "You accidentally stabbed me three times."
    JaitdJ2.png
    Well now it's time for bed.
    TC9wgWh.png
    Oh look, old Vlad came to visit. Too bad, get back to your grave old man, your story ended long ago.
    SVJTnoB.png
    The Chief REALLY needs to bathe and he can't put it off for another week.
    3NGPlg5.png
    nbR5fi5.png
    Manslaughter: "Ha ha, I'm missing a toe now."
    SYrT6g6.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @wahini2024 congrats - I found once I started modding I just couldn't go back!

@Metior_Ice so nice too see Iona so happy. Love sharing the big news on the traed mill LOL Your fae neighbourhood made me sad - I so wish there were fairies in the game. I used to love Nix's fairy mod but it is not being maintained and caused my game to get too glitchy so I had to take it out. I also read about the toilet pranking - Quin is a goofball so he does it all the time too. I don't know why they made goofballs do that, in my opinion pranking suits mean sims better - I see goofballs as good natured and funny rather than horrible and annoying - who would think to cover someone else in toilet water but a mean sim.

@mightysprite - who wouldn't blame a sim for being excited to find the dog sound on a keyboard! Its sad that the scouts are underwhelming. I find drama club in get famous the same way but at least they get trophies. I get annoyed at the things which could have been great which are just so underdone in this game. Getting half the idea is almost worse than not having it. I like seeing someone use the Jangs Anaya always seems nice but most of my sims end up enemies with Baako (I won't mention the time we accidently killed him by rage LOL). That shot of Diego having painters bolck was really funny. So which sim at the dinner party was Hinata - the scarf wearer? I can't believe he peed everywher. I did like the naked waiter though. I kind of imagine Diego the way you wrote him (after all why else live in the apartment with the flirty fireplace???)

@DoodlyDoofus I am used to your shots being filled with NPC headstones but SOnya dancing on graves is the best screenshot by far.:)

@Keidra congrats on a cc trait but I will not be wishing that on my sims LOL. Your build is amazing - its so intricate - I think you know what you're doing really well.

@sarabeth2984 what a great screenshot of Joanna reading to her kids in their lovely room! I also adored your latest entry in Glovely's thread with your Sulani sims. Their names were great and I noticed that they commented on that in the stream as well. I hope Don enjoys being with Max - I find that despite his flaws Don is a surprisingly good father (so is J).The lag is terrible at the moment!

@Christelle beautiful wintry vow renewal shot :)
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,364 Member
    @Keidra your build looks awesome, I love it :)
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    @Lady_Earth Your Quinn is adorable! I love her hair and the colors in her outfit.

@Becka28 thanks! "Half the idea is worse than not having it"- yeah that's very true. That's too bad that your sims usually don't get along with Baako. He is such a goofy fun character. Sorry yes, Hinata is the scarf wearer, here is a better picture
    party-hinata.png
    If his look doesn't just scream "married man enjoying a root beer float while hoping for some no-strings-attached exploration with the flamboyant neighbor later," I don't know what does
    gen3-banner.png
    When you get what you want and then it gets complicated...

Darling's rockin, fearsome gang the Revolting Pests turned on her. It seemed like everyone was looking at her funny these days.
    pests-deteriorated.png

So she straight-up asked Rohan if he liked what she was doing as leader or not.
    pests-dont-like.png

Darling blew up. "I don't need this!"
    pests-i-dont-need-this.png

And the gang split up.
    pests-split-up.png

"Yuki, I think you're the only one who understands me," said Darling as they practiced their shots the next day. She is the only Pest who still has a green relationship with Darling now!
    ball-with-yuki.png

It was time to lean on friends outside the gang. Darling had more than she realized. Nothing like a good teen get-together to make you feel like you can get up again the next morning.
    teen-get-together.png

Akira is collecting things and programming. I didn't bother with any pictures. Even if you could see pictures of the frogs breeding I don't think you would want to bother.

Miko is KILLING IT at work. She's got the hang of a successful protest now. The trees, the trees, speak for the trees!
    protest-successful.png

She's held a few high-powered fund-raising lunches too. Hopefully no one minded that this one took place on Night on the Town o:)
    protest-high-powered-lunches.png

And she navigated the confusing waters of political rumor with grace and smoothness
    miko-smooth.png

Akira sort of loses it every time she goes off to a work event. Her job is so... social. And she goes after her cause with such passion. And maybe she doesn't have the greatest boundaries in the world.
    Miko has to talk him down a lot.
    a-felt-jealous-again.png

But it's true, there is a lot of extra joyful energy at these protests and it can spill over...
    protest-energy.png

It doesn't count as cheating if it's only at events and nothing much really happens, right? It's not as if she's dating or woohooing anyone else. She tells herself. She is starting not to tell Akira all the details all the time.

She gets extra invitations from contacts sometimes. Sometimes one-on-one. It doesn't count as cheating if it's not really a date, right?
    protest-extra-invitations.png

Akira just happened to head over to the neighborhood bar around the same time Miko was arriving with a post-protest celebration. He didn't like the vibe between her and Shelby (the redhead with the ponytail). (Miko: It doesn't count as cheating if I'm only flirting with girls, right?)
    jealous1.png

Akira strode up to Miko and slapped her. Without a word.

Miko dragged him over to a bench. "You can not do that. I can't believe you would hit me!"
    Miko's pals whispered among themselves "What kind of a scary creep is she dating?"
    Akira listed all the things he hated about Miko's behavior, real and imagined.
    jealous2.png

She talked him down. Again. But that look says she's starting to get tired of it.
    jealous3.png

Miko took a long time to fall asleep that night, wondering if he would ever hit her again, wondering what it meant for their future. She'd pined after her cute roommate for so long, the time they spent together was like an ecstatic dream at first; she'd never imagined it turning out like this.
    gen3-banner.png
    CM3tydF.png?1

Does anyone know what this hat is or what pack its from - it just generated on one of my NPC toddlers - I can't find it in CAS so I assume its a special part of a particular pack.

As I have said before MCC pulls sims from my library to be NPCS. If it pulls in main sims from my other saves eg. Alana and Brock or Quin and Rohan - I usually edit them to look like an entirely different sim and change their name (unless they a minor background character). At my green NSBs party I noticed all the women had disappeared - they were in the kitchen surrounding the young adult caterer...
    Fup4F8I.png
    It was Anton (who can blame the women LOL) - as his save isn't technically a main save and he is an adult in his save, I just edited him to look his young adult age (I originally created him as a grey haired adult so I have never seen him this way...)
    xpysKrW.png?1

I was very pleased with the result (no face details and blonde hair are the only changes). Blue NSB needs to have a one off secret affair - I think I may have found her affair !

Quin and Rohan
    previous update

Quin was getting late in his pregnancy so they went out for icecream. Plenty of fans wanted to ask Quin questions about his pregnancy.
    B4ni4K3.png

Being surrounded by that many people wasn't Rohan's ting but he sat close by in case he was needed.
    4SEqeer.png

Day out
    Soon enough he was .... as his grandfather showed up and was shocked to find out that a second great grandchild was on the way.
    3K4GkXv.png
    As usual Ekram had plenty to say and most of it unpleasant! Thankfully Rohan gets more assertive with him every day.
    SQKnJhg.png
    They put him out of their minds and tried to enjoy a game of darts.
    Mabb3Re.png
    Rohan is not pleasd that Quin nearly stabbed himself with his own dart.
    6OLQOYc.png
    Here's how you do it Quin - watch the expert!
    7ZDj6xJ.png
    Quin's "nice" paparazzo tries to be subtle
    YhDjZNl.png
    They have known each other since they were teens so she is happy to celebrate Quin's happy news.
    G6eyLrw.png
    That evening they went to a festival - one of my favourites of Quin's children was there - the daughter he had with the Night Wraith.
    oqepDUy.png
    Quin indulges in his favourite pregnancy hobby - eating while Rohan discusses his current favourite book with a vendor.
    oDPQBiv.png
    Quin was ecstatic to find some "spare" icecream he had hidden in his inventory from his morning outing.
    egAU3vl.png
    They have a happy, hopeful talk in front of the Pride fountain.
    I42Z8tf.png

Will this baby ever come...
    Rohan goes for a swim every morning - he decided to do a swan dive today
    g7oKtUL.png
    Quin makes breakfast but his third trimester is making him tired..as is the eating a least 2 plates of junkfood (Quin normally never even eats more than half a plate - I usually have to force him to eat LOL)
    ZOCnQL2.png
    9cFA2cM.png
    He decides to sit and watch the sunrise
    Ryp0pgR.png
    Oh yeah - and eat a baked potato!
    ulqeqv9.png
    Rohan knows Quin could go into labor at any moment but he can't bear the tension - so he goes on a very long jog.
    gdUhVcm.png
    d0EswkR.png
    Quin just reads quietly (and takes a few moments respite from eating)
    99eJ2KT.png
    The sun goes down and still no baby so Rohan nervously plays soccer
    gZH9ous.png
    Soon enough Quin calls out that action is about to start. Rohan acts like a typically anxious father although he has seen Quin go through this many many times. Its different when its your child.
    ldQtS40.png
    LCwJKB2.png

Welcome to the new Baby
    Quin is an expert at this and doesn't need the hospital
    ynQTjBl.png
    And they have a new baby girl. (aww Quin's face - no other simseems half as happy as him about their babies)
    7mNLWA4.png
    They have a talk and decide to name her Aoife (pronounced Eee Fa - sort of like Eva with an F instead of a V - its Irish). Aoife means joy.
    PBhSJ84.png
    Rohan can't quite believe she is here
    CBw1nAq.png
    But it is love at first sight
    XINjsgV.png

• DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    During a break between the decade challenge I've started a new save with a new rags to riches char. All things had a good process, until I've found a money tree fruit in the trash after one hour of gameplay, well that challenge is over now. :D

okay, back to the other challenge:

Background:
    It was a big year, I try to keep it short. The student turmoil has almost reached the peak. They've protested against the "Notstandsgesetze" by the great coalition between CDU and SPD, it was seen as like as the Ermächtigungsgesetz from1933, they demanded a real denazification (to bring the perpetators from 12 years regime (stupid filter) to the court) in the society and they've portest against the vietnam war and capitalism. At this time almost no oppoistion existed (beside a small third party), so the ruling parties could do what ever they wanted. The Außerpalarmentarische Opposition became radicalized and divided in several branches later.

Also many student began to see the old family model as nucleus to fascism and breakup of the Springer-media, which made a smear campaign against the students. The death of Benno Ohnesorg, who was shot in the head from behind by a policeman during the visit of the persian shar. Although it was a clear that it wasn't self-defense, the policeman was not accused.

Well, not all student protests, Erika rather did what every other german student did after the school ended. She's travelled around the world. She and her friend have got an invitation to the grandpa Wilhelm. Wilhelm was excited to spent some time with his granddaughter.

tuk2Jgg.png
    Mu6Wfnz.png

She likes to make new friends

YKiUL0C.png

And try new things
    9ZLjFD2.png

She did not tolerate it well.
    ezAOhPY.png

She enjoyed the relaxing times.
    cVOC8q6.png
    cIQ0VHs.png

A few weeks later the university started.
    QBcgFqp.png

But there are too many new things to discover.
    uPLzxQO.png

She and her friends supported her brother during his performance.

PXIxWiX.png

Meanwhile Wilhelm spent his time in memories of the past the good ones and the sad ones.
    mdd3RCV.png
    sXIOdP6.png

Rest in peace Wilhelm Kaufmann (1890-1967).
    6f8WGGf.png
    You were my little baby. I will miss you. :'(

pjRSmHA.png?1

Hans came too late.
    bbJwrQq.png

After the funeral Hans visited his sisters, which he had not seen for a long time.
    yQP4bdf.png
    ERWkGJK.png
    8lbWRA2.png
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    @Becka28 so far, Newcrest is a world I'm using for the Fae, Merfolk and Spellcasters for now. I have a pool that is perfect for merfolk, a nightclub/ karaoke bar surrounded by plants, a cafe, and a museum. The neighborhood has lots of plants on all the lots. Despite being in the middle of Newcrest City, the neighborhood has a woodland feel now. It's a relief to have another neighborhood and multiple venues finished. My merfolk really do seem to frequent the Newcrest Neighborhood.

There are mods I would use if it was possible. Aside from turning Juniper, The Earth Elemental of Plants, into a Fairy. I would have downloaded the mod that allows children to use a merform. Unfortunately, I can't use mods because I play on the console.

Part of my plan for Dylan and Zeph is to make them famous celebrities. I remember one of my play throughs where I had a sim complete the Celebrity aspiration... The perks are nice, but it nearly brakes the venue when a popular celebrity enters the lot. Everyone stops everything to look and cheer.

I'm glad to see Quin's pregnancy is going well. I guess he's an expert at this point.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @Becka28
    That's from Snowy Escape. It's the paper kabuto hat the children can get at the Festival of Youth.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited July 2021
    I decided to go ahead and begin the Turei rotation. It's a bit strange playing a non-merwoke household. All the merfolk, 30 or 40 of the sims in my game, don't have tails in the water while I play this household. It's interesting because the Turei's are in the dark about how much magic surrounds them. I like to think it's because of how preoccupied they are with their likes, dislikes, and whims.

Calum was in his merman attire when he walked up to Afu. I'm sure he must've thought:

"Hey, this guy is dressed funny, but everyone is pretty much in their swimwear all the time here, so this isn't that strange. I guess fishing nets and seaweed is the new look?"
    @Becka28 welcome Aoife ☺ and that was funny about the fans asking pregnancy questions.
    PS that hat is the Kabuto hat available from vending machines at the festival of youth in Mt Komorebi.
    gen3-banner.png
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    The cousins in my Not So Berry challenge are having a sleepover!
    07-19-21_64648_PM.png
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    Okay, proper responses and stuff.

@sarabeth2984
    They came out so cute! And they do look a lot like their real-life equivalents! Which is funny because Skye recognises that Skyesim looks like her and also that she's cute and is having trouble with this connection lol ( She doesn't think she's cute. ... honestly neither does Dustin but. )

@mightysprite
    Huh I guess it does kind of look like a college library.
    THAT wasn't the idea though, I can say that much.

@DoodlyDoofus
    Awww Imma miss your updates.

@Becka28
    I'm having slight issues getting the migraine management functions to work, so I ended up walking away from it. It's a for now that might be a forever in the end we'll see lol
    Funny you should say that, I've never built in this style before. xD So actually no I have no idea what I'm doing rofl

And yay! Baby!! Grats to Quin and Rohan! Aoife is a very suitable name given the looks on their faces. >.<

@blueybluesky
    Thank youu! I did start it over and Im about a quarter of the way through the next one, hopefully I'll get it mostly done today. c:

Aaaand yeah this is where I stopped at:
    TS4_x64_2021-07-19_10-35-15.png
    TS4_x64_2021-07-19_11-28-57.png
    TS4_x64_2021-07-19_12-01-08.png
    These Minerva statues are 8k a pop but they make me happy.

Funny enough this house is a fraction of the size of the one before it, and yet costs the same. But the inside isn't as gigantic as the one before it either. It's not as big as I expected it to end up. This one is also being built on Hound's Head because the lighting is better than up on Chateau Peak ( basically the sun always faces the back on that lot ).

Few things I learnt building these last few days:
    1. I can find building fun. ( I'll do it, but I typically absolutely hate it. ) Which is strange to think about but, apparently I just need to build the right things.
    2. I seem to be naturally talented at building in gothic style. As I mentioned to Becka, this is my first time building in this style, and I think I really nailed it. ( Spent a lot of time looking at pictures of gothic styled churches and the Notre-Dame de Paris tbh. )
    3. I find it much easier to build in sections rather than lay down a bunch of blank rooms and try and make the orientation work. My best builds are ones I took a piece at a time.

Aaaand my last post was my 400th post so yay me I guess lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    In this update, Blanca gets hurt.

Blanca decided to feed these....mutated man eating Koi Fish.
    Blanca: "Wait, why don't we fill the pond with the fish we're feeding to the Koi and get rid of the Koi?"
    mXJiyBx.png
    Koi Fish: "Because we're adorable."
    1y3vxjJ.png
    Blanca: "Wait, you guys talk too?"
    Koi Fish: "No we don't, shut up and feed us, nom nom nom."
    jB5Iq6Y.png
    Anakin: "Blanca, I know you have to carry that knife with you everywhere but do you really have to hold it with the same hand you hold your fork with?"
    jdbL9ED.png
    Blanca: "Now listen here, this is the Apocalypse. I can do what I want in the apocalypse!"
    Lhe5KDf.png
    Shunk
    Blanca: "Ah, I see the problem here. Someone get me a doctor."
    4JDdHNK.png
    That day, Sonya chewed out Anakin and Blanca for defiling the community bush with their love making. People do their business in that bush.
    532KIzC.png
    Anakin: "What kind of society is this where we can't pee and make love in the same bush?"
    f0u3RaD.png
    Blanca: "Obviously there's some tension between us. Looks like we need to settle our differences with-."
    rLj3XSe.png
    Sonya: "A Dance off!"
    Blanca: "I was going to say a duel to the death, but dance off, sure."
    VormvOQ.png
    And so they met at the graveyard and began their dance off, Sonya wasting no time hit Blanca with the good stuff.
    5r8fsBq.png
    Sonya: "Oh snap, your eyes can't keep up with my lightning fast dance moves!"
    njO5AWP.png
    Sonya: "Looks like you got served."
    dInjKf3.png
    Blanca responds with this move.
    Sonya: "I'm not impressed. You just stretched your arms out."
    EyJ52Gh.png
    Sonya: "Whoa whoa whoa, you just put both your arms behind your back?!"
    t0bvbFd.png
    Sonya: "Well played Blanca, well played. Maybe I have finally met my match."
    03s3hMt.png
    The Chief's Wife finally finished this painting and....did a good job.
    udTgah4.png
    I'll just make "Jack" her nickname because she just seems to be a jack of all trades.
    bqHpfni.png
    Tex: "Now Partner, the Chief says we need to practice our sword fighting since we're the weakest fighters here."
    37XEnxg.png
    Jack: "Don't know why he says we need to practice, we're pretty darn good at this!"
    pr2vPgP.png
    Tex: "Well shucks, we really do suck at this."
    zyFtkuL.png
    Chief Manslaughter: "Attention folks, we have more cool stuff here for your entertainment!"
    WenUsBb.png
    Like a kiddie pool!
    y7gase0.png
    Sonya: "Claimed."
    qdWLI34.png
    A Swingset!
    BmPydeJ.png
    We have also renovated the dining hall to make more room for activities!
    IpPX112.png
    And now we have a rec room!
    lDYtkfK.png
    Darrell: "Oh boy, a Bonsai tree! Just what I needed to rid myself of all this stress!"
    JkO5j7C.png
    Tex: "What kind of cowboy cyborg would I be if I couldn't carve wood?"
    f0cKYpE.png
    Blanca: "Finally, a way for us to have the ultimate challenge of brains."
    tvvedkt.png
    Blanca: "But do you really need a gun to play chess?"
    Manslaughter: "I'll put the gun away if you put the knife away."
    ON4PVQs.png
    Blanca: "Trust me, I'm the only one in danger with this knife right now."
    Zy6ZpzJ.png
    Jack: "Wow, you really have years worth of stress built up in you."
    EPZedsi.png
    Anakin: "Honey don't get me started, my Father was a Sith Lord that tried to kill me. I'd be here all day discussing everything that has stressed me out."
    Shq7z34.png
    Anakin and Darrell had a nice bonding session at the bonfire.
    zHSUL1z.png
    Anakin: "So what's YOUR tragic backstory?"
    o0Ts5PF.png
    Darrell: "Not so much tragic, more like it's kind of funny in hindsight. Currently the latest heir in the Landgraab family. Was just about to bring The Landgraab family back to their former glory and then boom. All my hard work for nothing!"
    bsHTO49.png
    Anakin: "Yeah, I heard Malcolm Landgraab III REALLY screwed things up for you guys."
    Darrell: "Oh don't even get me started on him."
    CZdqFe7.png
    Then they went for a swing, Sonya refusing to let Darrell swing himself.
    qYS4E8D.png
    Manslaughter: "Well looks like I win this one."
    eGwjhrH.png
    Blanca: "You might've beaten me in a match of brains, but I challenge you to a duel to the death!"
    Gd145g6.png
    Tex: "Hey Y'all, I'm making a wooden dragon."
    Manslaughter: "Shut up Tex, this isn't your subplot!"
    jTAwcdq.png
    And so Blanca and The Chief met in the Murder Cage to determine once and for all who....Wait this is over a chess game.
    N7fxK1y.png
    Blanca: "En Garde!"
    uo5NcAe.png
    Manslaughter: "Man I hope you catch that."
    FcR85ag.png
    Shunk
    Txp7nZD.png
    Blanca: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
    DWxLbSr.png
    Blanca: "WHY?!"
    F0vDqWC.png
    Manslaughter: "I'm going to be sick!"
    slcUgup.png
    Manslaughter: "You need medical attention!"
    Blanca: "No, I said we're dueling to the death and we're going to duel to the death!"
    gyF6Xfk.png
    Blanca: "NOW EN GARDE!"
    Manslaughter: "Why would you try this again?!"
    isD9EL9.png
    Blanca: "RIGHT IN THE SAME FOOT, WHY?!?!?!"
    XocA0xp.png
    Four hours later.
    Manslaughter: "Well the Doctor said you're lucky to still have a foot."
    Blanca: "Let's just pretend this never happened."
    ctfsGOR.png
    Not so Berry: Orange generation Tiger's story

previous update

OM5sitY.png
    In any other family Tiger would be the golden child, he gets up early, makes breakfast for the family, does his homework (he is an A student - a future crimelord needs to be intelligent to rise to the top!), hets his siblings ready for school, potty trains and feeds his little brother Ginger and goes to school himself. In the afternoon he has drama club and then works out before preparing dinner, helping the twins with their homework and then putting the toddler to bed after seeing to their needs. Does Mirabelle see that Tiger is amazing - NO!

So its not surprising that with all of this Tiger has built up a bit of anger and resentment towards life and combined with teenage mood swings he can have some really bad moods.
    ST2exld.png

Some days he just feels ready to crack......
    ydvzUf4.png

Humour and Hijinks Festival
    Tiger was sad that everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves out there with family and friends
    wOEpF7M.png
    One guy in particular had really got under his skin. His name was Kit (a nice sim I had downloaded from the gallery) and everyone seemed to be gathering around to talk and flirt with him. He had joined the wimpy jokesters as well (which further aggravated Tiger). Tiger couldn't bear the very thought of him.
    VECa4kV.png
    So Tiger introduced himself to Kit with a friendly handshake...
    f2crh7V.png
    and chatted him up at the bar
    xxmn9fr.png
    38yZ675.png
    I am not sure what would have happened for Kit but luckily for him Larry (Tiger's Dad) showed up a the festival and Tiger (who is just a lonely little boy at heart) forgot about his new favourite enemy and excitedly began talking with his Dad.
    Yawhpqz.png
    p2xUUS3.png
    When he got home the teen daughter of his neighbour was in the hallway. I was 9impressed at how pretty she was and began thinking maybe there could be a Romeo and Juliet scenatrio with Tiger loving the daughter of an enemy......... but Tiger said hello in his usual charming fashion and they were enemies extremely quickly (she probably knew him from school!)
    5dEcdYZ.png
    When Tiger got to his room - someone was crying to themselves in his bed
    5wzsntF.png
    It was a ghost - a vampire ghost! Tiger was so shocked he didn't even fight with him. The ghost intrduced himself as Broderick Chandran. He had only become a young adult yesterday and at his birthday party his girlfriend had turned him. Unfortunately she didn't warn him about sunrise and he had died on the streets of San Myshuno. Tiger was fascinated and thought Broderick could be a powerful ally. SO he searched for and brought home Broderick's urn.
    xDWWVgk.png

A normal teen
    Tiger tried to be a normal teen - he met up with his school friends at Dino's Burgers.
    bfCVDUJ.png
    Besides his nice friend with the hat Adrien, there was his friend Belle Rivas. Belle was slightly older than Tiger and was quite a rebel at school. She had already moved out of home and lived with some young adults. Tiger found her attitude exciting.(plus she is very good looking which helped).
    msQz1Pp.png
    Tiger tried to hit her with those (ahem) "smooth moves"
    EPkHqrY.png
    However, Tiger was not the master of romance his mother was so Belle just giggled at him while Adrien rolled his eyes.
    08j4ztz.png
    Belle made a point of texting her various other male friends.
    dKdh99U.png
    Uncle Pluot was at the restaurant and Tiger couldn't resist talking to him - he dreams of working for his Uncle when he leaves school.
    Kk3eaiH.png
    He tries his hardest to impress his Uncle with what an excellent gang memer he will make
    PxYNCHZ.png
    and shares his plans for making Pluot's gang even more powerful than any other gang around...
    fUpCckB.png
    His Uncle is not impressed and tells Tiger to calm down but promises to take him on once he finishes school.
    VhIiURj.png
    Tiger boasts to his friends that he is a criminal mastermind
    wsO4O4Z.png
    But they are not impressed and just shake their heads as the Tiger they know is a goody two shows A student in drama club who babysits all the time.
    fXC1LG3.png
    4O617CL.png
    The fourth friend is a random vampire (vampires had begun infesting my game at this stage - it s a problem with playing generationally) she kept on flaming up but it was sunset and that eventually saved her life.
    O9nQHRX.png

More Dino's Burgers fun
    They decided to have fun in the arcade
    zOWRrWB.png
    Tiger broke the fourth wall when his game was over before he even touched the control. He began breaking the fourth wall quite regularly and I felt really close to Tiger across his lifespan because of this quirky little look he kept giving me.
    bflMGQw.png
    Belle and Tiger discovered that they both had alien ancestry.
    o5OVb9j.png
    And finally Tiger managed to make some successful moves.
    SZGamxC.png
    and got a first kiss
    Ljj4Jrm.png
    DBNkGzz.png
    PIUWw7r.png
    Belle's friend was not impressed - I guess she hangs around a lot waiting for Belle while she romances several guys like this.
    Zt4JYTR.png

Parentified Tiger
    It was rare that Tiger went out with his friends - this is way more common for how his life is.................
    This was the twins birthday party (when they became children) Tiger invited the guests, cooked the cakes, held them while they blew out the candles and generally made the party happen. The younger children all see Tiger as their parent not Mirabelle. Tiger genuinely loves his siblings and they love him. Its Mirabelle that he resents.
    LqCvGla.png
    Aunt Damson is the only family member who doesn't love Tiger (and he hates her back.)
    3sU4F9q.png
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Today I'm using all my most recent packs to do up some of my houses, especially Camp Blood Falls, my spooky version of Camp Granite Falls. It'll look so much better with an actual lake than a disguised pool!

Jason will be so happy!
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited August 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 11

Manuel had a movie shoot with Deauxma and Sophie. A big fan of Manuel, Sophie has been wanting to co-star with him ever since she became an actress, and she finally had her wish granted.
    Ep11a.jpg

Show spoiler to see how the shoot went and what happened after that.
    They did the scenes well although Sophie failed some of her scenes. She got promoted from "Supporting Actress" to "Sitcom Star" after the shoot. She was still a 2-star celebrity.
    Ep11b.jpg

Sophie had a chance to talk to Manuel after the shoot. She tried convincing him to leave Summer, but she failed. She even tried to kiss Manuel, but he was very loyal and faithful to his wife. Manuel got a negative sentiment toward Sophie who, in contrast, got a positive sentiment toward him.
    Ep11c.jpg

Manuel quickly left the studio to meet up with his wife in Arts Quarter. The twins were left with their grandpa. The couple spent quality time together.
    Ep11d.jpg

On the day of the Winterfest, Manuel finished writing his first book. It was a skill book entitled "The Basics of Acting." He sent it to a publisher immediately.
    Ep11e.jpg

They were joined by Manuel's dad and Summer's mom during the Winterfest dinner. Of course, Father Winter came as well.
    Ep11f.jpg

Sophie's obsession escalated to the point that she went looking for the portal to the Magic Realm in Glimmerbrook which she had heard about a long time ago. She once believed it was just a myth, but she realized that the only way for her to successfully steal Manuel from Summer is through magic. There was a blizzard, but Sophie didn't care. After hours of searching, she finally found the portal. Without a second thought, she entered the portal.
    Ep11g.jpg

She was amazed by the Magic Realm.
    Ep11g1.jpg

She wasted no time looking for someone who could help her become a spellcaster. She found L. Faba who asked her to look for seven motes. Sophie completed the task and was promptly turned into a spellcaster. L. Faba taught Sophie her first spell (Despairio).
    Ep11g2.jpg
    Ep11g3.jpg

She first used it on Tomax Colette, and she was successful.
    Ep11g5.jpg

Sophie started learning how to make magic potions hoping she would eventually learn the recipe of the one that she must use in order to make Manuel fall in love with her.
    Ep11g4.jpg

Now that he's a 3-star celebrity, Bruce thought it would be a good idea for him to move out of his father's house and become more independent. His father accompanied him when he moved to the Landgraab Apartments in San Myshuno. He met his new neighbor, Victor, and invited him inside.
    Ep11h.jpg

Bruce had a TV shoot with Angela who became a 3-star celebrity after the shoot. She also got promoted to "Sitcom Star."
    Ep11i.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Current Season's Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 5
    Episode 6
    Episode 7
    Episode 8
    Episode 9
    Episode 10
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    edited July 2021
    My self-sim is VERY excited about this quickly and poorly made new pond on her property. In real life, I would be very concerned if a pond mysteriously appeared in my back yard. :D

vRsJ87x.png
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
    Tired, no sense words make, done with exterior tho.

TS4_x64_2021-07-20_06-47-07.png
    more words and pics later. probably.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

• liatanliatan Posts: 3 New Member
    After my game updated I opened it, made a new save, picked a lot and just made 'uwu' shaped pond. That's all, but it brought me an immeasurable amount of joy. :)
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    For those of you who use imgur, do you have to post images publicly to get the link for your image to be able to show it on the forum? They give two options, post hidden or public (and something about just grabbing the link? idk) and I don't know the difference and it is confusing me.

I just want the link I need where I can put it in the [img][/img] code for it to show up on the forums. I tried using a few I could find and they wouldn't work so I'm assuming those aren't it.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited July 2021
    I feel like I am becoming a grumpy old lady at the ripe age of 29. Today, I fenced in my shark pond and locked the door for everyone but household members, because random visitors kept disturbing my sharks. They are beloved pets, not toys to entertain you, go listen to music or whatever.
    On positive news, my money tree is finally ripe, so goodbye, poverty, and welcome, sweet, sweet money.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    This actually happened a few days ago, but my internet has been down. Bob Pancakes married my sim Brynn. It was so cute. I setup a wedding venue on the beach in Sulani, and they were married at sunset. Ugh. I just...I love them.

pizlZHX.png
    HjH1P6p.png
    S8EdhDz.png
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I inherited some money, which is fortunate because currently my Sims are too broke to afford a toilet. Or a shower. We go to the gym whenever we need a shower.

And then the dog got sick, which didn't help anybody's wallet.

Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Today I failed to realize it was patch day until it had installed, so today, me and my 10gb of mods:

a46b21e3fb1ad0efeec24585fbd1e364.jpg

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top