Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    My game is updating right now!!!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    If you dont see it in origin, restart origin.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I will wait for patch notes and a broken mods list before patching or playing the game. Not very good for just wanting to play and relax. It is a great thing I have auto update turned off.
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I will wait for patch notes and a broken mods list before patching or playing the game. Not very good for just wanting to play and relax. It is a great thing I have auto update turned off.

Patch notes are available now... https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/update-7-20-2021
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Looks good! Lots of fixes it seems! Not everything but some stuff has been plaguing the game for a long while and it’s nice to see it addressed.
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    Wasn’t expecting Zoomers Food Delivery to be base game.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I backed up my saves and Tray folders last night, and moved my mods to my Old Mods folder so I can check them for updates.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    Ooo we get the bonus items for cottage living today too if you pre ordered. So cool. Wasn’t thinking that would happen today.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member

Me neither! I was pleasantly surprised :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member

Same! I'm excited to try this out.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Wow, the patch notes sound great!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Looking forward to checking that out -- that's going to be great for my single Sims who Dislike Cooking and when they're too lazy to find an open food cart.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Patch notes are hilarious :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2021
    Guys does the food delivery work for you? I ordered 6 clam soups twice, both times my sim went to pick it up, they deliuvery guy and my sim just greeted each other, soups are nowhere to be seen and there is no other interaction available.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    It's wonderful to see so many fixes in this patch. I am having to wait for it though to see what mods broke.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    Zoomers doesnt work for me either the sim couldnt be selected after accepting delivery and after trying a third time the game stuck repeating one of their words. Everything else was nice though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    I'm curious about how the Calendar looks with all the packs.
    Zoomers also not working for me.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited July 2021
    Guys does the food delivery work for you? I ordered 6 clam soups twice, both times my sim went to pick it up, they deliuvery guy and my sim just greeted each other, soups are nowhere to be seen and there is no other interaction available.
    I watched a streamer experience this same issue with this latest patch. I'm not patching yet but very likely this is a bug that will hopefully be hot fixed soon... :confused:

Apparently, it worked fine for game changers with early access but now that it's live, that's not the case.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • PickledtiaraPickledtiara Posts: 169 Member

Just did this now and my sim did not get their food. This also happened to Lilsimsie during her stream. Even with all the packs the menu too was very limited.
    Gallery ID Pickledtiara
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Has anyone who preordered Cottage Living noticed that we have the Gnome on the go content already in game? I got a pop-up after updating that said to check for it. Sure enough, I have the bike, the gnome riding the chicken, and the tree.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel