Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photo Thread - Show off your EA pre-made Sims' genetics!

2...Next

Comments

• CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    I have a lot of saves going, but in one particular save, a lot of premades did have kids for my storyline. Here are a few of them:

J Huntington III and Don Lothario had three kids:

hASrLB7.png

Rest under spoiler:
    6Yvj9eH.png
    YO5VzLq.png

Liberty Lee and Gavin Richards had a son:
    2RcMzGu.png

Travis Scott and Summer Holiday had a daughter:
    UGVN826.png

Orange Bailey-Moon and Alexander Goth had a son:
    2yLCgAK.png

Lana McKinnon and a sim created by nomorebadtownies, Jameson Huntington II had a daughter:
    MjVIBgT.png
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Clara Flex aged up. Still has her dad's face completely, but I feel like it's kind of working for her.

blW9TA0.png
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @permanentrose I agree, I think Clara's look works for her!

I play one sim I created from Brent and Brant Hecking in CAS using genetics as a child. I softened her jawline a little when she aged up because she got the male genes from both sides, but otherwise I think the look works for her also.

fGzOqfj.png
  • Simmer889Simmer889 Posts: 21 Member
    > @permanentrose said:
    > I figure I’ll keep spamming this topic since I’m playing with pre-mades a lot right now.
    >
    > Gunther Munch’s son all aged up
    >
    >
    >
    > Victor Feng’s twins. Daisy looks a lot like him. Her brother Declan favored his mother (one of my sims) though

Victor’s kids are cute.
    Caleb Vatore's daughter has aged into quite a lovely teen.

DY2KJsN.jpg
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited June 2021
    @permanentrose She's beautiful!

Caleb has three daughters in my game too and all are vampires. The oldest, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 (I named her after an Egyptian goddess and it initially got censored because the forum thought I was referring to a terrorist organization!?), followed in his footsteps and is committed to being a good vampire and harvests plenty of plasma fruits to live by the family philosophy:

iGbqyFB.png

The next one, Alora, doesn't care much for her father's way of thinking and broke away from the family to start her own "Vampire Family" by turning Sims:

8qAD8Kr.png

And the third sister, Helena, agrees with Alora and left with her, but also has an obsession with saving the planet is more focused on eco problems than vampirism. She just drinks from Sims to get by but always feels a little bad about it:

6IXxMuz.png

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    These are Lana McKinnon's two townie kids she had with an NPC that MCCC married her to, and I think her daughter is adorable:

wXzJMEt.png

XXRkwVn.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    Paxton Romeo, son of Sergio Romeo and Siobhan Fryes. He's not my sim, my sim teen brought him home from school.

1NJJc1a.jpg
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    These are the twin daughters the sim in my avatar had with Salim Benali. The one in the front in the blue dress is named Parker, and the one behind her is named Paige. I checked in CAS to see what they'll look like when they get older and they both look a lot like Salim.
    B7jupMX.png
    Summer Holiday's older twins, and then youngest daughter who just aged up, with a townie Sim she married in my save:

CRL13Zz.png

bpkNa0J.png
    edited June 2021
    Ekram Elderberry's daughter aged up q with a unique but beautiful look. She got his skin tone and her mother's hair color, and the look is really working for her.

MGQIUOo.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    So I decided to play around with randomising Grim and Aislinn's genetics (Aislinn is the granddaughter of Liberty Lee) & this is one of the randomised genetic options it gave me. Wut?! So wait, does that mean Grim is technically, genetically related to the Scarecrow, like one day he could be woohoo-ing with the missus and this will be the result of their love? :D

d8AFtOl.png
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

@GrimlyFiendish Well I sure hope so! I gotta try playing with some of the more "out there" aspects of this game. My only real accomplishment has been having a mermaid and an alien have children that actually ARE functional hybrids even though that's not supposed to be possible. They have mermaid forms, and they have both mermaid and alien powers. They can also "remove disguise" and have an alien form.

But I'm always stunned at what people discover by playing with the weird stuff. :lol:
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Here are the twin daughters of Cassandra Goth.
    btNRLN1.png

Also here's one of the twins with her cousin, the newly aged to YA daughter of Morgan Fyres.
    zGevW21.png

And the other twin with the daughter of Brytani Cho (also a cousin):
    lXgghkX.png
  • JueJueJueJue Posts: 80 Member
    Autumn is the daughter of Angela Pleasant and one of my born in game sims
    lhVRf1E.png
    @JueJue Wow, Autumn is beautiful!
    The oldest daughter of Sofia Bjergsen in my game. Her name is Aeris and she is the spitting image of her mother, freckles and all. She is an NPC but Elsa is marrying one of my played characters so they were over at Sofia's place meeting the family.

7J13HTb.png
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

I don't play with a ton of pre-mades, but I did end up marrying in Lucas Munch from Get Together.

Here he is with his wife Daisy and their three kids-Mark, Harrison, and Carrie

01-03-18-8-41-38-AM.png

And here are the three kids as teenagers:

33.png
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
    I don't play with a ton of pre-mades, but I did end up marrying in Lucas Munch from Get Together.

Here he is with his wife Daisy and their three kids-Mark, Harrison, and Carrie

01-03-18-8-41-38-AM.png

And here are the three kids as teenagers:

33.png

I really like the poses, especially the family one in the top photo. Do you know where you got those from?
  • Raven_CatRaven_Cat Posts: 74 Member
    Third and fourth generation heirs of my legacy save, grandchild and great-grandchild of Summer Holiday ( through second gen heir) and Naoki and Megumi Ito (through second gen spouse) respectively. I've been getting good genetic blends of both parents every generation so far, though my founder's nose is particularly strong :joy:

UMh6OlQ.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2021
    I did the 100 baby challenge with Vlad and the majority of his donors were other premades. There are too many kids to list here but you can see pictures of them all on this page: https://simalongwithme.wordpress.com/100-baby-challenge-babies-list/

The best looking kid from my Vlad 100 baby challenge was probably #58 (Kevin), since he is pretty much a male clone of his mother (Elle Devampiro, a vampire from the trailer for the vampires GP) though he has Vlad's eyes, hair colour and skin colour. #59 is alright too. Most of them didn't get so lucky, though!

I also have a legacy which I've started with Vlad as my founder and one of his 5 kids with his wife was actually pretty good looking (since she is basically a clone of her mother but with Vlad's skin colour, hair colour and eyes). This is her:
    6bvfVmj.png
    YUZJQEJ.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2021
    Here are some premade offspring/descendants from my main save. They all fit into my 14 gen family tree in one way or another but I can't be bothered to go through the exact relationships. There are plenty more too but I will leave it at these.

Daughter of Arun and Jesminder:
    5A5Mrtm.png

Descendant of J Huntington III (and yes, also a descendant of Vlad as you can tell from the eyes):
    YbsUw5h.png

Another descendant of J Huntington III (mother of the sim above):
    vkF9X6T.png

Son of Caleb Vatore and grandson of Travis Scott:
    wJK7Kl5.png

Daughter of Travis Scott:
    PSKBGUh.png

Son of Lilith:
    zisUQ7l.png

Son of the Grim Reaper and descendant of Vlad:
    K20KMYH.png

Daughter of Mimsy and one of my aliens:
    3CchrGC.png

Son of Morgyn:
    njYezQb.png

Vampire-alien grandson of Caleb (resulted from an abduction of Caleb's son):
    ewi7esd.png

His disguise:
    9ML6UOj.png

Daughter of Bonehilda and granddaughter of Morgyn:
    xK2QGso.png