Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    One thing, I haven't seen a charge yet for the preorder and I'm pretty sure It went through when I did it, is it coming later or do you think it didn't actually go through?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    One thing, I haven't seen a charge yet for the preorder and I'm pretty sure It went through when I did it, is it coming later or do you think it didn't actually go through?

As long as you have your receipt, you will be ok. Mine never showed up last time until I downloaded it.

I am waking up at 3am every morning now, I will be glad when it gets here I might be able to sleep in afterwards. :D
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Kovee wrote: »
    No, patch yet.

most likely tomorrow

I forgot all about the patch, I was concentrating so hard on the EP! That'll be some excitement for us - PONDZ!!!
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    No, patch yet.

most likely tomorrow

I forgot all about the patch, I was concentrating so hard on the EP! That'll be some excitement for us - PONDZ!!!

I am seriously happy about the pond tool. LOL I am taking my latest legacy sim through UNI hoping to graduate before the 22nd.
    Was hoping to get Designer beforehand but so far no sales. Maybe after Cottage out, I can hope.

I did try cd keys like you mentioned before but right now Design is more than Origin. Just my luck eh. But I am happy that I saved enough to preorder the cottage which is my first "love".
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

When I start building, I'll be playing this in the background.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQed7aE9YHQ
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Thank goodness I have a little savings put aside for the Cottage pack. So excited. :p
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @lori171957 ah okay thanks, I'll just keep an eye on it then :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Bring it on!! Can't wait to see this patch. It'll mean the difference between buying CL Thursday or waiting. :)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited July 2021
    calaprfy wrote: »
    @comicsforlife I've been binging on CallMeKevin's Sims 4 videos. He's inspired me to have my evil sims impregnate NPCs and not care about the resulting kids!

lol @calaprfy kevin just made another sims 2 episode
    I really like his sims 4 lets plays a lot to and for those of you who only like sims 3 he has done that to
    as well as all the spin off games
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I am unable to buy the game at release but look forward to seeing all your comments and pictures about the game play.
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Thank goodness I have a little savings put aside for the Cottage pack. So excited. :p

me too!!
    No, patch yet.

most likely tomorrow

let's hope!!
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I can't wait also, first is the patch update I think is coming out tomorrow then the new pack coming out Thursday
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited July 2021
    This was my first preorder in years...what time do we get to download/play? Is it Wednesday going into Thursday at 12:00AM? Or Thursday going into Friday during the day?
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I think the pack is dropping at 10am PST worldwide on Thursday. That’s what I’ve seen in a few places at least. @ashcrash19
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    I think the pack is dropping at 10am PST worldwide on Thursday. That’s what I’ve seen in a few places at least. @ashcrash19

Thank you!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »

1pm est for ppl in that time zone
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    2 Days!!!!!

Patch should be dropping Today and Game Changers should get their code early so they can show off how this pack works with other packs.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    So excited! Cottage Living is probably my favorite EP so far!
    He/Him
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    I am so excited for this pack! I don't think I ever was this excited for a new pack as now :smiley::#
    Luckily it's only a 2 day wait now!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    When is the patch?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    When is the patch?

Today. :smiley:
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    When is the patch?

Really? Excellent!

Then I can lurk the forum even more than I do now :smile:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    When is the patch?

Really? Excellent!

Then I can lurk the forum even more than I do now :smile:

Yes 2 days before the expansion patch. Today is Patch Day. That said however you'd think they would say it's coming Today but no.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I guess the patch won't be around for about another 10 hours?