Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pet requests! [OPEN]

hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
I think this is the right place to post this. Okay, I will be making pets that you'd like me to make! You can describe them, show me a picture, or something else like that. I don't have My First Pet, or any pet CC, just Cats & Dogs. My gallery ID is hymnofheroes, and I will need to know yours, so when I upload it I can tag you with a hashtag. I will make your pet as soon as I have time! This is open!
Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
Post edited by hymnhehim on

Comments

• hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    This is still open almost a month later! Nobody has replied yet.. but I'm still taking requests :)
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    Maybe you should give them samples of what pets you can make. Hopefully you're still around. ^_^

I was hoping for a cute male light-haired pug, like PewDiePie's and Marzia's Maya, but in its puppy days. I want to take care of him as he grows.
  • BrandoniousBrandonious Posts: 3 New Member
    I hope you're still around! I just came across this and I'd LOVE for someone to make my gorgeous Snowshoe Siamese girl...