Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Do you think there is life on other planets?

Maybe not in our solar system but I think in other solar systems, it's possible. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited July 2021
    How are things going here? I've been busy with the new house :sweat_smile: so obviously I'm behind...
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s the most interesting building you’ve ever seen or been in?

I mean, almost every building here in Singapore is crazy. XD It's almost like a norm for me to be in an interesting building.

My art uni is pretty cool. It's supposed to look like a heart from the top down view.
    jeryl-teo-nanyang-technological-university-school-of-art-design-and-Media-ADM-look-down-compressed.jpg

Gardens by the Bay.
    98.jpg

This business school, also in my uni.
    ea3f9005c351.jpeg

Woah, that's cool! :scream:

Mine would probably have to be...the St. Louis arch. You can ride up into the top and look out over the city (the old courthouse is there and it's cool), and it's known as "the gateway to the west," so that's kinda cool too.
    bG4jYKl.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you travel to a foreign country all by yourself?

Erhhhmmm, nope!!! I'm too shy... XD

Probably? I've been on a plane twice before now with a college (swim then choir) group each time, so I'd be fine, I guess? And I know enough people in other countries that if I picked a place where I know someone, I could be like "hey, come meet me at ---," and then I wouldn't be alone anymore :joy:
    Today's Q Q is:

Maybe not in our solar system but I think in other solar systems, it's possible. :D

Yeah, I'm not sure that there is life within our solar system, but outside of it? Anything is possible.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Maybe not the "Little Green Men" type of aliens, but most likely microscopic bacterial type of lifeform.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do I perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

Phone. I realized I tend to get suuuper bored on video chats to the point that I will get migraines from it. :D I literally have to snack on something in order to not be bored. It's weird. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited July 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Phone. Ever since the days when you could slam the receivers down when you were mad at the caller :lol: ! Oh, I wish you could do that with the cells... without breaking it, that is!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:
    What song do you play most often?

Right now, it's probably Бабкибабкибабки by Wildways.

832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What song do you play most often?

Right now, it's probably Бабкибабкибабки by Wildways.

That was a good one!

how are you doing lately, DeKay?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    IMMINENCE COMING UP WITH ANOTHER MASTERPIECE YET AGAIN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YQNvUrKkE8

I'm doing okay, Nush. But just really stressed out with work cuz I have too many things on my plate right now. 😟 I'm in charge of 7 projects and currently have to help with the production for 2 of them. And I have to create bimonthly reports for one of them but I have to generate the reports and edit them manually in Excel to suit their ideal template and I keep on making mistakes. 😂 And I think they're kinda 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at me now. LOL. I think I'm gonna talk to the management to give this project to someone else cuz I'm obviously not cut for data admin stuff. ☠️☠️

How are you? It's been a while!
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Phone. I realized I tend to get suuuper bored on video chats to the point that I will get migraines from it. :D I literally have to snack on something in order to not be bored. It's weird. :D

Depends on who I'm talking to :sweat_smile: I hate making phone calls to like the doctor's office, but some friends I would rather video chat with then do a phone call.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    IMMINENCE COMING UP WITH ANOTHER MASTERPIECE YET AGAIN.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YQNvUrKkE8

I'm doing okay, Nush. But just really stressed out with work cuz I have too many things on my plate right now. 😟 I'm in charge of 7 projects and currently have to help with the production for 2 of them. And I have to create bimonthly reports for one of them but I have to generate the reports and edit them manually in Excel to suit their ideal template and I keep on making mistakes. 😂 And I think they're kinda ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at me now. LOL. I think I'm gonna talk to the management to give this project to someone else cuz I'm obviously not cut for data admin stuff. ☠️☠️

How are you? It's been a while!

Sorry it's been stressful for you at work, DeKay. That does sound difficult.
    It is very inactive here compared to usual, I wonder if that's good news: more people back into regular life?

Me, I'm less deranged now, so that's good. Also deeply ashamed and guilty for something I can't make right. -_-

A new anaphylactic reaction to something I wasn't even allergic to last time I checked, was concerning. Also reacted to just being near someone who was whittling walnut wood. Knew I was allergic to the nuts, but didn't know it would also mean the wood.

On a more positive note, hubs found out about a new surgical procedure which gives us both hope about a chronic health condition he has, that he previously had no good options for. That's cause for celebration.
    Today's Q Q is:

Hmm. hard one because I have only one person in my life for each example, so the person in question matters more than the method of chatting. I like the video chats better because I would rather talk with that person than the one I chat with on the phone so I don't mind that he has my full attention the whole time. But at least on the phone, I can do other things meanwhile without her knowing. That didn't clarify anything. I guess I don't know.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s your most common first thought when you wake up?

WHAT'S ON SOCIAL MEDIA???!!

Nush, that's great to hear about the new surgical procedure! So is he going to do it? :)
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Nush, that's great to hear about the new surgical procedure! So is he going to do it? :)

most common first thought when I wake, aside from realizing that I woke with a song in my head (most days) and what that means, is checking the day of the week. I have cancelled just about all social media and it improved my quality of life.

As for the surgery, yes, he's going for it when we can, which will be when we are no longer so deep in medical bills. Medical bills in the US can cause people to go bankrupt and lose their homes, if they aren't either poor enough to be on state-subsidized care, or rich enough to be able to recover from things like unexpected tens of thousands of dollars in bills.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

most common first thought when I wake, aside from realizing that I woke with a song in my head (most days) and what that means, is checking the day of the week. I have cancelled just about all social media and it improved my quality of life.

As for the surgery, yes, he's going for it when we can, which will be when we are no longer so deep in medical bills. Medical bills in the US can cause people to go bankrupt and lose their homes, if they aren't either poor enough to be on state-subsidized care, or rich enough to be able to recover from things like unexpected tens of thousands of dollars in bills.

That really stinks that medical bills in the US ar super expensive!
    832XG3D.gif
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Coffee, that's the only thing on my mind when I first get up in the morning.
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never be able to express yourself accurately or always have to say the exact truth?

Hmmmmmm... I feel like I'm kinda both already in different situations. Hahaa. Maybe I'd rather never be able to express myself accurately. As long as I can express myself somewhat alright, I think it should be no problem. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What time is it? Gotta pray I didn’t sleep in till noon
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather never be able to express yourself accurately or always have to say the exact truth?

Hmmmmmm... I feel like I'm kinda both already in different situations. Hahaa. Maybe I'd rather never be able to express myself accurately. As long as I can express myself somewhat alright, I think it should be no problem. LOL.

Probably express myself differently. Depending on who I’m with I already do that so shouldn’t be to bad
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    “Guess who didn't get enough sleep last night and is now regretting it?”
    7V511oa.png
    ojUTklT.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got 2/8 but I feel like some of my answers are pretty good too and could make sense, okay? XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got 2/8 but I feel like some of my answers are pretty good too and could make sense, okay? XD

I only got two also
    edited July 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

I used to eat loads of junk food/crisps type of snacks like literally everyday. 😅

Like this one.... the same exact brand and packaging, LOL.
    spin-cracker.jpg

I wouldn't really say I hate it so much now but I'll just feel bad eating it.
    832XG3D.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was something you ate regularly as a child but now cringe at the thought of eating?

I used to eat loads of junk food/crisps type of snacks like literally everyday. 😅

spin-cracker.jpg

Lunchables. Those things look disgusting now… besides the nacho ones. Those are pretty good
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

spin-cracker.jpg

Lunchables. Those things look disgusting now… besides the nacho ones. Those are pretty good

Lunchables aren't a huge thing here but I'm not sure how you kids eat that for school. 😭 How do you even feel full. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

spin-cracker.jpg

Lunchables aren't a huge thing here but I'm not sure how you kids eat that for school. 😭 How do you even feel full. XD

Well u have to pack like a bag of chips or a fruit cup or something with it
    I don't know how many times I've played this song.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mP0TVptLDQE
    832XG3D.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My parent's horribly dry home cooked meals. Moving away from them was an amazing accomplishment. lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top