Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Home Series

Gothoholic18Gothoholic18 Posts: 71 Member
So on youtube I have these sim videos I make and I thought about sharing it with everyone! Please give it a look and tell me what you think about it! https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xa6r0vLw_g0&list=PLBuYbDe-22hY8dZ2OEHIbGMtg9PgedaP2

Comments

• Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Hey! I just watched your video!! You are really good. I love it! I have subscribed.
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    Hey! I just watched your video!! You are really good. I love it! I have subscribed.

Thank you!!!! I'm glad you liked it!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Jason and Tom Streeter-McKay moved to Newcrest with their five kids sporty Jodie, kind hearted Delilah, bad boy-good boy Damien, shy and awkward Braydon, and flirty fashionable Tarin.

Sadly this happy family didn't seem happy for to long. Braydon ran away to find out why he felt so different compared to his family. Jodie got pregnant with twins boys, but her own twin(Delilah) claimed them as her own so Jodie wouldn't get into trouble. Tom kicked Delilah and the twin boys out against his husband's wishes. As the years went by Tom tried his best for Delilah to forgive him, but he couldn't. He passed away before she did.

Where are they now sixteen years later?

- Jason retired and misses his dead husband, but he isn't alone as Tarin and Damien still live with him with their own families. He was even able to see see most of his grandchildren.

- Jodie moved out shortly after coming of age. After moving out of her parents' house she got her own with her boyfriend Isaac and a new roommate, Wolfgang, in Windenburg. Sadly once more something bad happened. Isaac cheated on her and got the girl pregnant. After Isaac cheated on her Wolfgang helped her as a friend should, one drunk night though they slept together and Jodie had her thrid son Leroy. Instead of the relationship failing, Jodie and Wolfgang got closer ending up with the two getting married after Leroy was born. As Wolfgang teaches Jodie to release some anger she teaches him to be nicer to the people around him.

- Isaac wanted to try for a family with Jodie once more, but after moving in with her and Wolfgang Munch he cheated. He ended up having a kid with Lyric named Watson so the two got married and in moved in together after getting kicked out my Jodie and Wolfgang. He hopes one day he can get to know his two teen sons more.

- After getting kicked out of her house teen Delilah moved to Brindleton Bay after Jason gave her some money to start out. Luckily her neighbor, Kolton Blitz, helped her move in and babysat the boys when he could. When Everest and Dean were kids they knew their was a spark between their adoptive mom and Kolton so they did what they could to set the two up. It worked! But only after she got out of a bad relationship. Bleh. After Kolton and Delilah got married she got pregnant with Hemingway. She moved back to Newcrest after Tom passed away out of guilt of never forgiving him and to be there once Jason dies.

- Damien got a job in the political career, at the moment he's a unruly activist. He believes once we unite togother to help each other we will be a world united. He married Isaac's adopted little sister Celeste and they had a baby named Ericka. The two live with Jason and Tarin's family.

- After Braydon ran away with the cat Loki and somehow found control of his powers. He supposed he needed to be alone to really understand his powers origin. In Sulani he married his own childhood friend Wiki Lota and had a son named Henry. Braydon just hopes Henry doesn't develop powers so he doesn't have to deal with the burden. Wiki hopes for the opposite because she wants her husband and child to be true to themselves and their ancestors. Wiki tries to take care of the islands her parents once loved, whether it be the land or the sea.

- No one would really think the baby of the family would settle down, but that's what she did. Tarin dropped dating around and found a girlfriend once she was comfortable with her sexuality. She married Bo Hanley and they adopted a child together. They are happy as can be and they will always love each other. Tarin loves being married to her best friend.

- Dean and Everest always believed Delilah were their mom. They always saw their birth mother as an aunt. As the two turn sixteen they are forced to move from their quite town of Brindleton Bay and head off to Newcrest. Dean being the younger twin is a loner who loves music and Everest is the popular boy who is supposed to protect his "image". Yet maybe this might now work out. A girl is helping Dean be more out going and Everest is stealing glances at a certain person who he thinks might ruin his image. Maybe his grandfather and Aunt Tarin might help him forget about that image.

Sixteen years after the twins are born the family tries to reconnect. Let's see how this may end.

Note: The video will be up in the next few days hopefully.
    Post edited by Gothoholic18 on
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    https://youtu.be/56vvNnUxbss

Welcome to Happy Home: Sixteen Years Later