Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Karritz OMG the whole time reading your post I kept remembering Louise's dislike of kids! :D

That is so interesting the fertility treatment worked After Louise was already pregnant! WOW that is soo many kids so fast!! and they make such lovely looking kids too! But How did you not go crazy with them having quads?!!! :o:D

I have that massage table, I should use it for one of the births! That sounds like fun!
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited July 2021

Oh no, she turned him into a frog! Well, I guess that's what you get for mistaking a pat on the back for something else..
    Ew, and someone has to kiss him to make him normal again... what a fairy tale... :P

Amazing Jeff would recognize Rico now that he is a frog.. personally I would be terrified if I saw something like that... ;)

Especially if it would try to kiss me...

(I was almost about to call Jeff Jimi, but Jeff isn't Jimi, he is Jeff. Jimi is probably what you get if you mixed Jeff and Dimi, but Dimi is Dimi and uh... maybe I should count the sheep on Dimis nightwear and get some sleep... :P)

Anyway, uhh.. clever trick of him to give her apples.. I don't remember if apples caused boys or if that was the watermelon..

Poor Kermit..

Oh, they go twins, congratulations.. maybe! :P

The frog man got a date, that's something. Is Diana going to kiss him, so that he can stop being a frog?

"Diana offers him flowers, she realllly Likes him, no matter what he looks like!" <-- That's very sweet.

Hmm, she kissed him, but he didn't become human again..?

Oh.. kay.. what happened? She became a frog too.. well, atleast they are now of the same species...

A frog in a dress is pretty weird looking...

And then two frogs walked into a restaurant...

It looks kind of freaky to have them as frogs.. I hope they can stop being frogs soon.. :P

I'm almost starting to think that these frogs are cute.. :P

Green eyes are pretty looking, Sandi is a cute toddler girl.

And the Ty has got blue eyes, that is also nice. I like his hair cut. :P

Crayons, hmm. She might regret that. :P
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Karritz OMG the whole time reading your post I kept remembering Louise's dislike of kids! :D

That is so interesting the fertility treatment worked After Louise was already pregnant! WOW that is soo many kids so fast!! and they make such lovely looking kids too! But How did you not go crazy with them having quads?!!! :o:D

I have that massage table, I should use it for one of the births! That sounds like fun!

They had live in nannies. I'll try to remember to post a pic in the morning. One was a motherly type and one was a townie from Hidden Springs who seemed to be totally unsuitable to be around children and the final nanny was a bearded bikie. It was all a bit hysterically funny. But I wanted more variety in the baby's genetics so I gave Oscar and Louise parents and that led to a very long winded story about how it all started that turned into a video series.

@Sprottenham hahaha I know! The poor guy! It must be a horrible Grimm fairy tale!

Yes I don't know how they still recognize them when they are frogs! They are so icky looking! LOL

hehe Jimi= Jeff + Dimi! good one!

Apples for boys and watermelons for girls is what I use, seems to work!

The toad kiss backfired! The Nerve! :#

"Diana offers him flowers, she realllly Likes him, no matter what he looks like!" <-- That's very sweet.'' I think it's the sweetest that she likes him so much! She is very cute to me, personality and looks-wise too!

I was laughing so much seeing her in a party dress! Then they nonchalantly stroll into the Bistro! :D

you are very nice! I think the frogs are sometimes cute, mostly funny and all the time icky! LOL

Thank you I think the toddlers are just the cutest!

hahah they crayons are so fun! :)

@Karritz Wow all those great nannies :D it really sound like a lot of fun!

I remember the video! :smiley: I still have it bookmarked!
    @Karritz Wow all those great nannies :D it really sound like a lot of fun!

I remember the video! :smiley: I still have it bookmarked!

I never made a video of this lot. My videos are about Oscar and Louise and their childhood and growing up. In my videos they still have never met each other.

I covered Louise's childhood and teen years in 3 or 4 videos. Oscar's childhood took considerably longer to do and now I'm just starting on his teen years.

Although after what I posted here about the nannies (at about 2:45 am when I should have been sleeping) I started thinking I really should post a single video showing a bit of their lives at that time. I don't know how much their futures together will resemble their original situation. The nannies and the children all did their jobs nicely. The thing that really entertained me was the constant wonderment I felt when watching all the flirting Oscar and Louise did with the nannies and still kept their eternally faithful moodlets.
    I don't remember all of their names but here's the bearded bikie nanny
    Autumn3053.jpg

Louise was a very good and attentive mother. That moodlet didn't seem to bother her much but she did pull a face for a few seconds when dealing with her babies.
    Autumn3054.jpg

Autumn3048.jpg

Autumn3015.jpg

The third nanny with one of the triplets

Autumn3011.jpg

227 The Watcher Watches: Jeff & Demi. day 2. Afternoon. Toddling Toddlers go on an Outing!

Jeff and Dimi both have wishes to take their sweet toddlers for a stroll to the park, they like that it has a cute playground just for little kids!
    TwJXdVk.jpg

They let Sandi and Ty ride the mad cow plant spring riders :)
    k7kjPiI.jpg
    GejYIHT.jpg
    bzfTKDD.jpg

"Time to get off TyTy, honey." says Dimi and Ty complies.
    gphs7JD.jpg

"OK my little sweetheart, time to get off now" says Jeff
    "No Dada!" says little Sandi. 😁 hehehe
    U7KoMMh.jpg
    eefICt1.jpg
    cYjd9Ku.jpg
    YgVmqJ6.jpg

But Jeff knows how to get a smile back on her face!
    4Ha8oMM.jpg
    3RykOZ9.jpg
    ZXvlCqK.jpg

Little Sandi has to tell her Daddy how much she loves the spring rider!
    dQrCT9W.jpg
    qZDcTQk.jpg
    q2AfCsq.jpg

The babies amuse themselves, and Jeff feels they are ok for a bit to play by themselves, while he goes to chat with Cabana. Dimi is thinking about Teddy, she wants to discuss families with him.
    XMGyKXp.jpg
    eSbgYIh.jpg
    ahNX3qR.jpg

But the worry wart is busy right now, with his lovely smiling husband Adan.
    k3KbFdQ.jpg

That is Louise, Oscar's wife, who was talking with Annalise. Louise was the very first of my active family to have a baby, the now handsome teen Luc! I love how the town is so friendly and eventually everyone will know everyone else! Louise has lived here pretty much from the beginning and Annalise is one of the newest arrivals!
    gYzgWZw.jpg

6bFG6r2.jpg

Dimi wants to meet someone new! Super!
    hSQn4W1.jpg
    6a3Rfv4.jpg

Oh good, Teddy doesn't look worried anymore! lol I sure do like these guys! I think I still must have a big crush on Adan, something about his smile is soo dang cute! Teddy too!
    xCH39q5.jpg
    90JtNMK.jpg
    JBLFurx.jpg
    TgCyIlt.jpg
    9f5BYZV.jpg
    9z4jRuN.jpg

"Watcher! do you Mind!? You are supposed to be looking on My family!" Oh sorry Jeff! :D
    And now I see that Jeff is displeased that someone has put the kibosh on his love mood! Jeff really doesn't like that At All!
    VFGkgtR.jpg
    9WKn1ys.jpg

Belinda is carrying around baby Ty. Cabana and Annalise are thinking about the special one, Alfred, one of 'The Three'! People are interested in what Alfred does, they know he is special, and that Alfie is mentoring him, keeping him under his wing.
    Alfred likes to keep watch over the babies.
    UB9VTdy.jpg
    Fu3M6HA.jpg
    VBbLWtb.jpg

"That Teddy makes me so mad! Getting in our way!" Jeff fumes.
    "I know sweetie, just try to ignore it." Dimi says gently.
    Dimi's kisses always make Jeff happy!
    JVLCqO0.jpg
    yUGGhfM.jpg
    FB6M3bA.jpg

Alfred is glad that Belinda put down Ty, he can easily watch the babies while he plays some chess.
    Annalise is happy the babies have a dollhouse to play with!
    And Jeff is really happy now about having explored the tree house with Dimi❣
    coeIjeq.jpg
    LPpA6XJ.jpg
    dYiNYGp.jpg
    FkjEjLw.jpg

Timon has come to the park. He is watching Anya play the guitar. I didn't even know she had a guitar! lol
    RiWhYmp.jpg

6hTm5sX.jpg
    Iz80xHG.jpg

Louise points and laughs at Adan's clothes!
    It must have embarrassed him, because he changes immediately, and head's off with Teddy following.
    Oh they are going home, well it's 17:30 so Teddy probably needs to cook dinner for all their kids! They live right next door to the park.
    FsIhwVX.jpg
    PBiCgDD.jpg
    MJJ4sBE.jpg
    dvk4jGn.jpg
    whE8p9e.jpg

"Hi Jeff!" says Timon and Jeff goes over to joke with his pal.
    m7FNHyo.jpg
    3YY076s.jpg
    1jrpJyI.jpg
    QRe8moq.jpg
    ZuTCgHj.jpg
    wakGT7I.jpg
    YmnZCQr.jpg
    hi7EcFb.jpg

Oh-oh, little Ty is crying. But the parents are busy! Little Ty makes sure the entire park can hear him! Good baby!😁
    vEEAxvl.jpg
    MXSdQhk.jpg
    wWn02ZP.jpg
    61lf7hh.jpg

Falcon Eddy comes on over to see what the little guy wants.
    gLJWiAV.jpg
    iIRZy3I.jpg
    Ci8gBZo.jpg
    Qf6SBia.jpg
    HL7bP0L.jpg

He glances over to see if Jeff minds. Jeff doesn't mind, he likes Falcon!
    I see Falcon's thoughts, it must mean his sweetie, Faira just came on the lot. I just love when the sims partners come to join them!
    v3RrJwC.jpg
    zQm9PGR.jpg
    fNbMR4N.jpg
    DI2IfNj.jpg

Dimi! Do you know you are the big winner? We will be having hot dogs all week! Haha!
    C3YoF3R.jpg

85NmGmM.jpg
    aFHAJhU.jpg
    6WaCduB.jpg
    Ez2XKzi.jpg
    syxnk9A.jpg

Cabana has to run off now, he has to go cook for all those teens he cares for! He wished to talk with Timon but Timon has to go. Probably the Countess has just gotten off work! ;)
    Jeff applauds good ol Danny! They like each other, the family oriented people generally are great friends!
    mUOUsOz.jpg
    LG4zVoB.jpg
    R0hRBG9.jpg
    4wnFDN5.jpg

Time for the little ones to go nite-nite. Mama Dimi tucks them in, and plays a lovely tune to ensure good moods and dreams!
    cbV7X5M.jpg
    DuwUHqG.jpg
    YukEepl.jpg
    oGKxhE4.jpg
    QAcpLab.jpg

It was a nice outing for the little family! :)
    2cbN1o5.jpg

edited July 2021
    @Karritz This is the one I have bookmarked https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/931841/the-story-of-oscar-and-louise/p3

Oh those are some great pix! LOL Thank you! :smiley:

The one you have bookmarked is the video series of Oscar's Childhood only.

The pics I shared in my previous comment are from the ORIGINAL game that I played BEFORE I got the idea of giving Oscar and Louise parents. They were the original Base Game Only sims in the screenshots.

Therefore I don't really know how it will turn out when I eventually make the video of Oscar and Louise after they get married and have babies in the video series. Oscar still has to live through his teens. I really want to use him to go visit all of the relations of Eric that I haven't played for a really long time so I can make sure their families are all still progressing. I know Eric has a few toddler cousins who should be teens or young adults by now.

EDIT:
    I hope you see this as I added it after posting what's above. I put the screenshots in spoiler so they don't interfere with your own story in this thread.

I've been searching for the original Oscar and Louise saves. It's taken me hours. I picked out over 200 old saves that looked interesting and countless sims I've made.

In all the saves I picked out none of them were about Oscar or Louise. There was one series of saves that I'd not picked up any of because I had no clue what was in them. So I added one of the saves from them and it turned out to be what I've been looking for all along. I suppose at least I found them. I have saves from when I first got them to meet up until I decided to start making videos of their life together.

The versions of Oscar and Louise in this old series of saves are the same sims you downloaded from my studio on the exchange. The original versions of them. I started playing with them a few weeks after I loaded them to the exchange.

When I decided to make the video you have bookmarked, I made parents for Louise. I took original Louise into CAS and wrote down ALL of the numbers for her facial features and body so I could make an exact replica of her. Then I started the game and her mother had identical twin girls. I picked the first baby and took her into CAS and adjusted her features to exactly match the original Louise. This may have happened when she was a toddler. I can't remember now. But I did it asap. Some of her numbers were 1 or 2 different from the original because I couldn't get the sliders to give me an exact match but she is extremely close to the original Louise.

Later on I decided to play Oscar with his parents. This time I made Oscar's family and aged the original Oscar down to a child. He didn't break. I probably used Master Controller to Reset him.

I then used the two new versions of my couple to make the two video series I've done with them so far. Firstly, Louise Growing Up in Riverview. That was the only one I had planned to do. Then I thought I'd give Oscar a family and made a short video of his childhood and that one video was supposed to be it. I wasn't going to do any more with him. But for some reason, I think a few people liked it, I kept on with that story and that's how the Oscar's Childhood series happened.

This gave me a problem. There are the 15 original offspring of Oscar and Louise. I don't want to lose them. They have all been skilled. Too much work to waste them and I'm attached to them. I'm still trying to make up my mind about what to do with the. At first I was just going to add them to Oscar and Louise's household and then get them to have a heap more babies together to see if their variety improved after I gave them parents/grandparents. It's a sort of experiment in genetics.

This morning I'm thinking maybe they can be neices and nephews of Oscar and Louise. I've been planning to add some of Oscar's original siblings to the video at some point. He has 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters who he thinks were killed when the meteor killed their parents. And Louise has a twin sister living in Riverview with their parents. I'm now wondering what I can do with them to spread the 15 original children around.

In the save I just opened I noticed they only have 11 children so I then did another search, knowing the name of the save and found 23 separate saves of this game numbered from 0001 to 0023. Hopefully #23 will be the latest. I also want their original house as it's interesting and was a lot of work to build.

Here are pics of some of the sims I found in #15. The save I opened.

Astrid, Oscar and Louise. Astrid is a nanny and she is a townie from Hidden Springs.
    Astrid-Oscar-Louise.jpg

Jamie holding Ralf. Jamie is another of the base game only sims I made when I made Oscar and Louise and he is in my studio too. He's a nanny in this save. Not what I originally thought of doing with him when I made him. This is the only game I've had him in so far.
    Jamie-Ralf.jpg

Maude. She is another of the base game only sims in my studio made at the same time as Oscar and Louise. She's a nanny.
    Maud.jpg

Maude with toddlers Janice and Julie.
    Maud-Janice-Julie.jpg

Oscar, Louise and Astrid
    Oscar-Louise-Astrid.jpg

The triplets Pheobe, Alex and Alice with Pheobe's IF, Patterns
    Pheobe-Alex-Patterns.jpg

Pheobe-Alice-Alex-Patterns.jpg

This household spends a lot of time swimming.

I have to go shopping now so won't be around here again 'til tomorrow probably.

Happy Simming
    Post edited by Karritz on
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@DivaDoodle
    As always you have been busy :)
    Always concerned when the play with the time, glad Countess came back, I like her.
    Dimi and Jeff got married, no rush :)

Really love this one by Daydream

o4QDotg.jpg

Nice wedding by the waterside, very cute
    Rolf Sunny missed the wed

Timon and the Countess makes for a fine pair, she is quite beautiful aint she.
    Marcus is that a β€œnew entry” cant remember seeing before
    Foohoo in trees are getting quite popular these days.
    Earl is new to me too, guess he is just a β€œrandom” repairman ?
    Rainflower what a wonderful name. Would be a good band-name too.

She is a bit β€œbarbie girl’ish” but I cant deny, I probably would not say no, myself. :p

eMmfA4X.jpg

Then it dawns on him that this means he will be teaching the unruly Teens!
    LOL

I guess Victor and Oakley got a lot of children by now, could you post a family tree ?

Ups - who is that nice little baby.

0hs6Dm3.jpg

(Note for self:
    Comments include 221 The Watcher Watches: Leif and Rico. 2 (page 44)
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

How lovely they seemed to have a great time by the
    park. I love how friendly they all are towards each other.
    The kiddos are so cute as toddlers and seemed to enjoy themselves.

In my second thread I'm trying like you not to control my sim too much, just to send
    her to places and let her do what she wants.

@Karritz I'm glad you found your original saves! So the Oscar & Louise that I have are the originals that you posted on Pary's thread for everyone to be able to get basic sims with no CC. those are the ones I downloaded :)

Oscar & Louise looks so different in your original save. Different hairs and clothes and Louise looks like she has a different weight s well. do they also have the same traits or are they amended?

@Tamijo yes it is all I have to do lol so there are many posts, haha :D

I'm glad you like Countess, I like her too. Do you really think she is beautiful? I think she is attractive, but I don't know, she seems to hunch over a lot, so she is not a 'model of beauty' to me lol. But I am so over the moon that both of them seem to have found real love and companionship, so nice!

Hahaha Yes it was fast, but not fast enough for some! Jeff's whole raison d'Γͺtre is to have 5 children, so he needed to find someone and get started! :D I wasn't going to let him just have kids willynilly without knowing how good a parent he was. I think the family oriented trait makes those sims seek a partner and fall in love faster than other sims. (except for Rico. he has no romantic traits but he already wants to be someone's BF! He is just the most fun acting guy! He is the one who you said reminded you of yourself at 20 or so, the kissing booth guy.)

Yes Earl is just a random, there is another Earl who is a burglar, at least I think it is a different sim but with the same name, so this way I can see if it is actually 2 different sims or not!

Hah! barbie-girlish! Well Cherish isn't my 1st choice for anyone. She doesn't or can't do anything, other than dance, lol and no traits to make her want to either. I wanted Leif to have someone magnificent, but what do I know, they will like who they like. :D Then Leif shocked me by telling her he loved her the first day I had him as an active :open_mouth: LOL
    MZTnBND.jpg

LOL so you wouldn't say no?! even though she doesn't even have freckles? :D

uhh, post a family tree? uhh, doh! Victor and Oakley have 4 kids.

Jet
    v36fwlI.jpg

Jewel
    iZiukdo.jpg

Valiant Thor on the left.
    1RtHWkk.jpg

Bijou
    xrxmQGz.jpg

That nice little baby with Freckles is Ashley Corono, from Uni. She is supposed to be blonde but I was getting confused since I don't have Uni and don't know them! Bekkasan was so beyond nice to drive all the way to Uni and steal a bunch of pretty girls for me, (PLUS the wonderfully fun Eddy! <3 and then Handsome Jeff came too! Best day Everrrr!!! )

@Silverofdreams30 Yes it's so nice when the sims are so friendly to each other! It makes the disagreeable ones really stick out! LOL But that day everyone was very nice! The babies had a good time too!

Oh it is super fun to not control them and just see what they do! yes I just bring them places if they have a wish that can get fulfilled somewhere other than home! Then they will just start generating more and more wishes about the people there, or just go off nd do things without wishing for it! You will have so much fun! I can't wait to read it! :)

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle Ok, so you don't protect them with the mod until they are a least gf/bf, but will remove a playboy from the household. LOL, your non interference is crumbling. :grin:

I don't look as closely to my sims as you do, but, I've never notice that face she made. Did she have bad moodlets about the woo? Or anxiety? The ones that come with the mod that cannot be named but pertains to woohoo which we can name. :lol:

Gardenia turned half the ladies in Midnight Hollow into frogs when they flirted with Victor. He never flirted back, proper dude ya know! They eventually turned back. I never did anything to help them. I've played the weird clown before I banned llama's from my game but never played a frog.

Awww, Rico has a soft spot for babies. That is sweet.
    Nobody asked Rico what happened? I wanted to hear what lie he concocted! :lol:

No wonder my page took hours to load with all the frog pictures you took. :lol: And several updates too. Got busy with work so behind!

Ya know, a date shouldn't mean go to the park and climb into bed. There was a private bed at her house! Silly sims and watcher for encouraging their need to show off in bed at the park.

Snicker! LOLOLOLOLOL Two frogs! >:) Isn't it fun to learn new things about the game. :grin:
    Must be true love. Gross!

Good to see pictures of Jeff, Dimi and the babies! :smiley:

Congrats to Rico and Diana. Hopefully the romance will continue to flourish after they are cured.

The twins turn out to be such cutie toddlers! And so smart! Learning so fast!
    lol at stubborn Sandi!
    Lots of adults at the kiddy park!! oh, just realized its part of the big park.
    They didn't bring any other little ones? So sad.
    Well, they wouldn't get laughed at if they could wait til they get home. :tongue:
    lol at Ty disturbing everyone at the park. Bad parents not rushing over to him.
    Poor little ones having to sleep on the floor instead of a nice comfy bed.

@bekkasan haha There were several reasons for bringing Rico with me but I love Leif the best in that house, so yes I essentially protected what he loves, since he said he loved her the very first day I had him as active! :D (even though she is Not my choice for him! at all!) If I can possibly prevent Leif from getting a broken heart, I will! so yeah, ''non interference within my heart limits only!'' hahaha. I also will interfere with neglected babies if it goes on too long! ;) Oh yeah and I got rid of Linda for making Gladsten cry so often! so definitely within my hearts limits only!πŸ˜†

my mod doesn't have those other add-ons/aspects about rating woos. I don't know about anxiety I forgot to check her moodlets.

Oh! so maybe they will just change back on their own! His frog moodlet doesn't have a timer on it. Yes Rico loves babies and has no traits to do that, and loves to clean too. He is surprising!

yeah! no one ever asked him what happened! it's like they barely notice he's a frog, and they can even recognize him, like he doesn't even Have a frog head at all! LOL "His 'lie' was ''I might look a bit different, I'm trying something new!"😁 he was embarrassed!

Sorry I finally remembered about spoilers later on! :o

Yes this is the most fun ever, playing the frogs, and learning new things! so far I have only learned what doesn't work!

Sorry work was so much! I hope you liked all the pics of Jeff and the babies, I wanted to do due diligence! <3

Yes the babies have learned most their skills. They are so smart! So far Dimi is the more attentive parent. She beats Jeff to the teaching without being prodded, and he kept wanting to woo or go on the water slide instead, so maybe don't have a water slide LOL I am glad you are giving the family oriented traits to Linda, too, just to be safe! ;)

I know! Thank goodness for non-family oriented Falcon! I thought Alfred was going to come over since He is family oriented! But nope! It was Falcon to the rescue of baby Ty! go figure! :D

Not to worry, I am making the babies self sufficient since the park neglect! So they can put themselves to sleep, and can also feed themselves, and will soon be able to potty themselves, if needed, just so I don't have to worry!
    Seeing a baby cry in the crib or any of those things is just too much for me. Children's needs come first for me so that is how it is with every family, whether they need it or not, just in case!!! :D It is like the dang Swimming Pools!!! :D

No that day no one else brought their babies. Beau was there with Danny and Belinda.

hahaha Poor Adan & Teddy getting laughed at! :D I don't know what was up with Louise that day but she also Humiliated Jeff and Dimi! :o I took that moodlet right away! I don't know what her trip was that day!
  • ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    Aw, Jimi's (thanks @Sprottenham!) toddlers are adorable! I have been known to take nooboos to the spring riders just to see those adorable pouting animations. How come pouting toddlers in real life aren't that cute? :)

Hi Adan! Hi Teddy! Awww, poor Teddy! Be nice to Teddy, Jeff, he'll pass out if you're too upset with him! Adan, on the other hand, would just smile and charm you into being his bff. Teddy and Adan are my favorite couple; opposites attracting and just making the cutest pair ever.

It's good to see handsome Alfred happy and smiling: it seems like everyone is still really supportive of him after the mess with his parents.

This really was such a sweet update, seeing all the new faces interacting so wonderfully with your veterans. What a lovely, welcoming world. :)

But MOAR TOADS NOW PLZ. :)

Have a lovely Sunday!
  • BlueberrySunsetBlueberrySunset Posts: 23 Member
    I love your thread πŸ–€πŸ–€

@ergo_slum hahaha I know these toddlers are just too cute for words! <3 Every single animation is so perfect! lol well if they are your own they are cute no matter how pouting and tantrumy they get! Haha!

Oh I am so glad you like Adan and Teddy so much! I have Teddy in another game but he wasn't a coward, he married one of Sherman's twin daughters, he is always just the greatest guy! AND he was just a homeless astronaut minding his own business when I grabbed him for my sim! LOL He looks exactly the same if you are in Riverside. I forget his real name, we were watching Westworld so he is that Teddy's namesake! <3 True blue Teddy! It is hard for me to see Adan & Teddy and not want to go directly to their house again!

Yes everyone seems to like Alfred a lot! he is such a great kid!

Thank you I loved seeing everyone so friendly too, it was so nice!

omg I know! I WAS going to do Rico and Diana today BUT there was chaaos! :o

coming up!

I will do Rico and Diana tomorrow! They are so Comfortable being frogs, should I just have them stay that way?!!! LOL

Thank you have a great weekend!!! (I didn't even know it was Saturday! ) :D

HI! @ BlueberrySunset!!! Thank you so much and Welcome!

That is so nice of you to say you love the thread! :):smiley: I really appreciate it! <3
    @Karritz I'm glad you found your original saves! So the Oscar & Louise that I have are the originals that you posted on Pary's thread for everyone to be able to get basic sims with no CC. those are the ones I downloaded :)

Oscar & Louise looks so different in your original save. Different hairs and clothes and Louise looks like she has a different weight s well. do they also have the same traits or are they amended?

When I started playing Oscar and Louise I kept them as they were originally made. I made them when I had only the Base Game installed as I don't believe you can get a totally Base Game sim with anything else installed. But that's just me being a bit picky.

I played them for a while and couldn't make up my mind what to do with them. They seemed to go together quite well as a couple and they had a longish romance and eventually ended up married.

I wanted to come up with a reason why Oscar would want 15 children and why Louise, while having the dislikes children trait, would agree to have that many babies with him.

The reason I got the idea of 15 children is I had finally managed to get the badge that requires a sim to have 15 children. The only way to do that without mods is to have a single sim produce children with a few other sims. Or somehow move babies out of the household to make room for new babies. Most people seem to do it by having a male sim go around town and having babies with a lot of different townies. Now I had mods to allow larger over stuffed households. I wanted to see what it would be like for a single pair of sims to have that many babies together and have them all stay together as a huge family all living in the same household.

I thought up a back story for them that went along the lines of Oscar coming from a tragic background where he had been the youngest of a large happy family who had died tragically leaving Oscar alone in the world. This led him to want to be part of a large happy family again. As a result, had been trying for years to find the perfect companion so they could have lots of babies together. He went a bit overboard and decided 15 babies would be a good number but all the potential mothers of his desired15 babies ran away because they really couldn't see themselves being mothers to that many children.

Louise had come from a difficult childhood where her mother had been very mean and nasty and her father had been a happy go lucky type of chap who suffered from his wife's mean streak but supported her and left the two girls largely up to their mother to take care of while he went out fishing to earn an income and was rarely at home when the girls were awake. As a result Louise felt a need to find someone who would be nice to her and that was her main goal in life. When she met Oscar she could see he was the nicest person she'd ever met or even imagined she could meet and he was fun to be with too. Soon she had fallen for him. When he mentioned his need to have 15 babies she decided that would be ok with her so long as he stayed around. They got married and started having babies and Oscar organised for nannies to assist with the care of the babies.

When they eventually got married they still seemed so young and not ready for babies. I wanted them to look a bit different to show they'd grown up now and had adult responsibilities. They kept on having fun though. I gave them makeovers to try to make them look a bit more mature without changing their ages. I gave them custom skins. Louise got KBPrimerUHD and Oscar got Starfruit (the one that gave him freckles all over his face and body). I don't think I changed their traits. I did give them different hairs and clothes. Oscar keeps his hair. He is a rock star now and has heaps of fans and doesn't want to change his look so he keeps his one new hair style. I think Louise might have a variety of hairstyles according to different outfits. Either that or I have a mod that makes her keep changing things. I did have a mod that did that once but I got rid of it as I could never recognise my sims when they constantly randomly changed their hair and clothes.

I checked their traits:
    Louise has - Dislikes Children, Flirty, Good Sense of Humor, Great Kisser, Hopeless Romantic LTW: Golden Tongue Golden Fingers. Louise has mastered Charisma but is only level 4 of guitar so she has a way to go before she achieves her LTW.

Oscar has - Artistic, Easily impressed, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Party Animal LTW: Rock Star He's achieved his LTW and now only needs to perform concerts so has more time to help with the children.

So that's probably why they look different from their totally base game originals. But they are still basically the same sims.

Having different custom skins it's interesting to see what the children inherit. Some of them take up totally after one or other of the parents while others are a bit of a mixture. That's why I wanted to add grandparents for the children and have my mod set to ensure the future babies of the Oscar and Louise from my video series will hopefully be a mix of their parents and grandparents. I made the parents of Oscar and Louise with appearance and traits of future babies in mind in the hope it'll be reasonably easy to work out who takes after which of their six sources of genes. As I said, it's a bit of an exercise in genetics. Now Oscar is a teen in my video series I plan for him to begin looking for the perfect spouse while he travels around the various worlds with Eric and Susanne. I want him to have a bit of a past where he is regularly disappointed in the many female sims he meets and befriends along the way so he is surprised an extra happy when he finally comes across Louise and they fall in love with each other.

I just took Jamie (the bearded bikie nanny) into CAS and found he didn't have a custom skin yet so I gave him E-Skin-Natural+Tan-Light and I found I'd already given Maude the custom skin of Sugar Pill. The third nanny is Astrid Pertridge and she is a townie from Hidden Springs so I left her with the EA skin she came with. I'm thinking of sending her home to her original family and replacing her with another of the Base Game sims I made when I made Oscar and Louise and Jamie and Maude. I still have never played most of those sims.

So that's hopefully covered your questions about why Oscar and Louise look so different and have they changed their traits. I didn't check what were the original traits they got but I can't imagine I would have changed them as they are such fun together just as they were originally made.
    228 The Watcher Watches: Rico and Leif.

"Do you want to come back to my house?" Rico asks, thinking that probably enough time has passed that maybe Cherish isn't so mad at him, by now.
    "Ok. or we can go to my house" says Diana. But Rico thinks that maybe that isn't such a good idea, all those sorority sisters are so grabby, and Ashley is there, he really isn't in the mood to see her again!
    "How about we first stop off at my place, then we can go to yours later on in the week? is that ok?"
    "Sure! I do want to see your roommates again! I think I left my car there, or else one of my roommates took it!"
    btw, Frogs sleep with their eyes open!πŸ‘€
    jRb46wU.jpg
    1jJchZN.jpg

What the!!! Leif doesn't look happy! :/ That means Watcher is not happy! and his social is very low! That means Cherish has not been home for quite awhile! grrrr Watcher doesn't like this! (and puts another check mark on the Cherish list of good vs bad!)
    I have a feeling that her being 'passive' is actually a 'sneaky passive' and she just hasn't gotten caught yet! lol

I find her over at her sisters house. They chat. Then I don't know if it is just the game or if Hanae really asked her to move in. (because I am watching the frogs again!) It is asking my permission if Cherish can move in! :o This would be so easy and an excellent way to see if Leif can love someone else!---BUT I'll say no, for now. Just for Leif's sake, cuz he loves her. Don't get me wrong, I Like her fine, I just wished that Leif would have fallen for someone Super! With super smarts and traits and skillz and readable facial expressions! Like Hanae or Sunny or Dimi! well Dimi is taken.
    Hanae goes to sleep and Cherish is redlined, so she does the VR for an hour or two, and then goes to dance. um ok. :D
    2RvefFp.jpg
    XwIRY0a.jpg
    hFTr3On.jpg
    ZjeRejc.jpg

Finally, Very happy, and smiling, she decides to go home. Btw, she has Two cars in her back pack, so one of them is her sisters, that she stole before she moved in with Leif! LOL yet she chooses to ride the slowest broom possible to go home! :D
    T7PUc9E.jpg
    uEhAnQv.jpg
    JYal2pJ.jpg

Oh good She is less passive now! She grabs Leif in the morning, and we see he loves her, which we already know. But I never know what she is thinking, facial expression wise. She really Is like a barbie doll, Tamijo! And hard to read!
    She goes right over to Leif afterwards, and She tells him she loves Him. Leif is Very happy to hear this!
    teaew0G.jpg
    6iILiWo.jpg
    nogICOk.jpg
    peT6eI2.jpg

This lovin leads to the hottub where 🎺*trumpets*🎺 she drops the baby bomb! Whaat? And she is not family oriented or Anything oriented! She only likes to dance and make poisoned apples, from what I can see! so this is BIG! I wonder why the change? Watcher is so happy, She is starting to act outside her scope! So this is wonderful! ;) (Puts many check marks on the good side of the list!) :smiley:
    And Leif tells her "Cherish, That sounds so nice!" because he will do anything to make her happy.
    o90AEbq.jpg
    qoZ839z.jpg

Diana is hungry and prepares a meal for every one! She tries to not put too many frog germs on it!
    Rico is very happy, puts the food away and stands looking out the window thinking about how attracted he is to his little froggette!
    mN1pqRV.jpg
    uzIWRVf.jpg
    t6uXT3x.jpg

So now that everyone is so happy, what to do? Oh Good, Cherish, being a party animal wants to have a party! Perfect!
    They get there super early!
    It is so good to see Leif so happy, I can't really tell how happy the other roommates are, from their faces and frog faces!
    oLMkE46.jpg
    xPV5CD5.jpg
    RyoNsBP.jpg

So pic heavy it will probably break your computer! Warning! but chaos happened so I had to document it ALL!

Leif sees Annie Conors go for a kiss. He doesn't know her or the sorority sisters very well at all, he only knows the Pendragon sisters, and is best friends with all of them. I think he used to hang out there.
    Annie is thinking she hopes she gets her money's worth at the kissing booth! ;) Marcus's wife doesn't care.
    Marcus didn't think Annie's kisses were snobby At All!
    2ZFCTW3.jpg
    2fBod0r.jpg
    HuIKdzk.jpg
    5rTJovG.jpg
    Tmcvq9y.jpg

Uh-Oh! Bad place to be Cherish, all the party guests are arriving! LOL "Hiya Cherish!" says Youngman.
    "Oh hey, Youngman! Glad you could make it!" says the perfect party host! :D
    lvnO32m.jpg

"You're in my and Cabana's way, Cherish! That is not good party manners." says Marigold.
    "Oh sorry Marigold!" says Cherish, "We're just in the after glow for a minute, or we might be frozen, I can't really tell."
    y7xtCo4.jpg
    MGguR4d.jpg

"How do you do, Cherish, have we arrived too early?" says Ayden the playboy and Dayveed.
    "Oh! Leif we best get up and get dressed! Beg Pardon Ayden and Dayveed!" says Cherish
    hGSPcmn.jpg
    rMeJcVC.jpg

Cherish and Leif rush off to play some horse shoes, a bit embarrassed!
    Oh No! Ayden is boring someone to death! it's poor Louise!
    q8FLrgy.jpg
    da9r2Yd.jpg
    SjD60wA.jpg
    KLPzWSv.jpg
    Nzw3cR5.jpg

Little baby Fiona is here, that means she came with one of her parents! There he is!
    Max is talking with one of the sorority sisters, Eliza Watkins. But looses interest immediately the instant Faelie approaches!
    zUgLGwC.jpg
    hQUuZaW.jpg
    YH3nIUO.jpg

"Your kisses are on fire, my lovely one!" says Max
    "Oh Maxy! You say the cutest things." says Faelie.
    dDqvcn5.jpg
    MF4BDtU.jpg

"I want to have a frog wedding cake someday Soon, Branch!" says Diana
    "Oh make sure to invite Me!" says Branch. He just loves weddings and parties!
    saeBdbP.jpg
    4fA9hU9.jpg

Ayden is kissing Farra the kissing booth lady, but I have to stay right here on this spot, to see who is in the fairy house! ;)
    Ah, Branch and Dayveed!
    RfQQYFT.jpg
    Yawe4iM.jpg

"OMG Babe! You kissed a Vampire!" says Marcus
    "I Know!!!" says Farra, quite shocked now!
    Then she calms down thinking of her cute husband!
    9TeS4Li.jpg
    4eVTODR.jpg
    suvbKIq.jpg

Boy Dance! But suddenly Leif stops!
    Noooo! It's that awful Ashely, coming to woo him! And probably Grade him on his woo!
    "NO! if anyone is going to grade him, it will be Me!" says Cherish "Hands off, you!"
    But Cherish doesn't see what her sister is doing in the background! :open_mouth: (I don't know Why Hanae changed her mind from thinking of Youngman! I guess she really must like Leif! :o )
    XFgHXGL.jpg
    dQBkjAD.jpg
    i2zI1qB.jpg
    diFFKo6.jpg
    Jy8pwPH.jpg
    n0vDitR.jpg
    EzibUya.jpg
    oOSP5pU.jpg

Oh Leif!
    Gosh this is so hard to decide, I mean it's Hanae!
    But I also don't want Leif to screw up a potentially great relationship, I mean he said he loved Cherish the very first day he was my active! Watcher tosses a coin! Well that doesn't help me do the right thing! :D Then I decide to see if Leif can save it. I click Hanae's woo off.
    "I'm sorry Cherish, your sister just grabbed me." says Leif.
    "I know, The Amazon Women are used to getting what they want." says Cherish.
    HFaW4oU.jpg
    Yqlsknn.jpg
    6AwyVLG.jpg
    ZchWDew.jpg

But beautiful Hanae is determined! She really likes Leif, and they are best friends. And so far she has been stronger and more assertive to getting what she wants, than her once passive sister!
    Y6NYkiS.jpg

Cherish knows just what to do! Leif looks on to his love over his shoulder. He is a bit afraid to see Hanae burn up.
    And He is also a bit scared of Cherish! lol Brave trait or no brave trait, Cherish is now one formidable witch!
    OVwD4j8.jpg
    9qtKxle.jpg
    agV4YXp.jpg
    c3J1vHr.jpg
    w79velb.jpg
    4ZJvt4E.jpg
    hPYQYZO.jpg
    OoGhKB7.jpg
    aaVTtTC.jpg

THEN two seconds later I see This! Ayden the playboy is flirting and amorously hugging Cherish! :o I don't know if it's the Fates, or horrible Loki or the horrible game or what!
    Leif stomps on over upset! Watcher watches through her fingers!
    "Listen here ya horrible Vampire playboy! Don't flirt with my romantic interest! I love her!"
    5xQLEEn.jpg
    fV3dvHY.jpg
    9HIVEal.jpg
    s480zkH.jpg
    Kl0mqy9.jpg
    MqhEj4r.jpg
    nhiELe4.jpg

"I'm sorry Leif. Vampire Playboys always get what they want! I didn't know you loved her. Usually Normal people who love each other are at Least bf/gf!" says Ayden
    Leif softens a bit toward the end but then says sternly, "Well now you know!"
    5QrXeZK.jpg
    dL3iHpM.jpg
    8HApwVb.jpg
    qxcXQaB.jpg
    Gdvx0Sb.jpg

Leif goes after Cherish, still upset, but knows what he truly wants.
    Ayden thinks about her. Maybe he is thinking about what might have been! :o
    EG3J9zu.jpg

They reaffirm their love, and forgive. And after much canoodling decide to tell each other that they Do wish to be gf/bf.
    And All it took was a lot of Chaos and Drama and Entropy! 😁

sVr29kX.jpg
    30KFIXa.jpg
    7j15x2g.jpg
    U91IpvN.jpg
    byt5sUe.jpg
    5vOUrl0.jpg

PS. The froggies had a marvelous time!
    UCzmlLc.jpg
    5xnCLlh.jpg
    RjXWO3s.jpg
    s53EqPj.jpg

πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

@Karritz Yes, Those are the same skills that the dl'd Oscar and Louise have, so just the looks and hair have changed! It's nice you put so much thought into the back stories and why they look like they do, being more mature now!

That was an awesome post, so detailed! :) Thank you! <3
  • ergo_slumergo_slum Posts: 135 Member
    edited July 2021
    Oh wow, such chaos! I guess this is what happens when Sims dilly-dally in formalizing their relationships! Glad it's finally sorted though. And we got to see cutie pants Marcus again.

Haha, speaking of sorted, I wonder if our dear Ayden will ever relinquish his playboy ways! He sure read Lief the rio act with his burn about "normal people" being at least committed to each other - good job, Ayden! :)

BEST PS EVER! I say you let the dear froggies decide if they prefer their current state. They sure seem to be happy. :)
    Post edited by ergo_slum on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle Oh, yes I loved the pictures of Jeff, Dimi and the tots! I'm glad they are both attentive even with her more so. Jeff is more than Linda in the testing game, but I don't play in that long enough to give her time. She's usually trying on clothes or new hair. :lol: I find sometimes sims are too attentive, popping them out of the crib, putting them down to play, picking them up and popping them back in the crib, then the next one will do the same thing seconds later. Drives me bonkers. I usually try to send them away to read a book or play a game if it gets too annoying. Lol, they are usually not in the crib long enough to cry. :grin:

I can understand Rico not wanting to see Ashley or the other girls right now. :grin:

Um, watcher, didn't you make Cherish? If she's not right, fix her. Perhaps she needs a hard reset if she's not behaving like she should. I still kinda think something is wrong with her considering her foray in the foundation.
    Lief does look sad in the picture but if his social is down that's his fault. He can make a phone call or go visit someone. He doesn't have to be a sit at home dude waiting for Cherish to come home.
    Duh, scratch all the above. lol Perhaps she figured out you were upset with her and decided to change before you could change her?

What a fun place to have a party. Festival! Lots of sims can crash it!
    Sheesh, they were not embarrassed! If it bothered your sims with embarrassment you would remove the beds. :D
    Had to snicker a little at all the drama. :D I love that Cherish zapped her sisters. :love: I howled when she did the first one and louder with the second. Good thing I live alone. :#

Well, finally got that advancement on the relationship. Hope things continue to work out ok for them.

Ashley and Diana both kinda have a weird stare sometimes!

I'm amazed they are still frogs! Has it been 24 hours in your game? Maybe it's because he is active? I dunno.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top