Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    edited July 2021
    @Karababy52 ,
    (of course it was actually ME that forgot ;))
    Nonono.. we, watchers, do not make misstakes, sims do :p *giggle* But yes, it indeed is pretty clear what Kat's intentions are :)

-- Girls seemed to have great time with those monkey bars :smiley: Great looking Aurora there :) I am only calling those Aurora, as once...
    Tiny story under spoiler:
    I made a comment "How lovely Aurora Borearis! (northern lights)" , and I got an angry response "These are just Aurora in game!" and tweet of a Guru to point that out :p Said person was angry as people always call them that , they lived in Australia, and they have the opposite version of polar lights, Aurora Australis (southern lights) .. so after that I have just said polar lights or just aurora :p Haha, lesson learned :D
    Ohh, so sorry to see Inna so sad :( Gladly Josh managed to chear her up a bit. Oh, Josh, Essa, have a moment of brainstorming together, if you tell to each others what you know, picture is crystal clear..

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- haha , funny first pic :D Yes, Wolfie always looks good at short pants :p
    Wow! Wolfie found a huge amount of stuff!! :smiley:

@miss_eulenauge ,
    I hope you didn't take my reply as rude or anything :) I tried my best to explain as nicely as I can why it is easier to me to comment mostly to those who are doing the challenge with their teens and up. I cannot wait to see Amelia getting started :)
    Haha yes there is more cat stuff in the house than just the tree, I just haven't showed those much in pics yet :) There will be a cat, or more :p
    I hope your stomach is getting better soon <3

@permanentrose ,
    -- Haha, poor Tony! :p
    Jules seems to be busy at work and liking it :smiley: Glad she still had time to do things at home too :)

@sassytxbrat ,
    Haha, oh lol about the push ups :joy: Sims select great times to do that :D

ETA: Sorry of all the typos , not even trying to correct all :D

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Hey all! Just did a little outfit change for everyone for Evergreen Harbor. I thought I had already done one, but I guess not. I moved them all in together in Evergreen Harbor in a house in Grims Quarry, so we might see them. River, who is Wolfgang's friend has moved to Windenburg and is staying with Sofia Bjergsen. Roxanne, Astrid and Jenny are still in the house in Britechester. I haven't changed their clothes as yet.

here-they-are-during-a-thunderstorm-in-grims-quarry.png
    @SoulGal7 , they look great :smiley:

Okay, this is not how I originally planned the day to be, but visitors who came in on their own (I know now the reason why.. that door is not a door after all , it is an arch , so all can come in. *facepalm moment* ) And it ended up being so eventful, that it was very long.
    So I parted this in two parts.

Melody , Mona , Mike , Melanie and Malcolm

Day 28, June, PART 1

VL2ukeS.png
    The one with the visitors
    Yzd2vVe.png
    SC84GFk.png
    Mommy's talk helped, Mona was trying to be nice.. tho babies did not so understood.. why? Why cannot they be more like her?
    Mona, they will soon :)
    Mona: "Yaaeeeaayy! Tank yuu wather!"
    You'r welcome, sweetie <3

j1sdKG1.png
    Melody updated her simbook profile..
    llKqxUX.png
    And took another pic for simstagram..
    Malcolm: "taking pics of wall tiles again?"
    QiFDiAO.png
    Melody: "Naah, someone wanted to see my awards, not much to show, though."

t2gSWxH.png
    Mona is sure she will be best dancer in the world!
    Ace4EDP.png
    After Malcolm had his paper job done, he played again..
    Malcolm: "Hey I must of improved my playing as she likes it now!"

nInfxdX.png
    Malcolm left for work, and, right after that..
    KZ1we10.png
    I saw Veera running at sidewalk!
    1mI9Vc3.png
    Yep, she marched right in! In hurry to say hi to Mona, I assume.

M5L7HoS.png
    Melody: "Oh hi mom! Why are you here?"
    Mona:"yuu my ma-ma?"
    Veera: "Yes.."
    zTjR53U.png
    SjDeo7f.png
    Mona: "Yaaeeeaayy! hug hug?"
    Charmer trait as it's best..

WSbKe2p.png
    Melody asked could she take care of the kids , as she really is in hurry at her aspiration :)
    Sure , Veera looks after them!

SI07O6T.png
    Okay at this point I did not actually let Melody go to anywhere, I was curious how Veera would handle the things as a visitor :D
    C67ehxd.png
    Back in house.. okay...
    l5SCtKR.png
    Mona: "Ma-ma!! I think yuuu here foo me!"
    Veera: "I am here to meet all of you, sweetie <3"
    VkqImXd.png
    She did feed the other baby too :D
    TcSXxiE.png
    She even cooked :D (well tried to , after all the hissing)
    PxuqYHk.png
    xGGvYSL.png
    Mona was stinky and needed a bath, well i made Mona ask her to give her one :p

iga6Uxt.png
    What?!?!?! Here comes Nancy! Honestly, is this the day when BOTH grandmothers decided to visit???

GD6w2p3.png
    I had Melody chosen as active sim, but when I made Mona to ask Veera for bath, Melody had her "free roaming moment (free will off for active sim only) , and I know people keep saying sims will not knit on their own, well mine do! NO mods so ever regarding knitting! As there she was sitting at the park, knitting a wall deco :D

ZTQMQgF.png
    All 3 chatted..
    LCkMtx9.png
    Mona hugged Nancy.. Veera!! do not give me that face, 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
    vy42JqP.png
    YNQqw8I.png
    Nancy! Do not give me that face either!! Is this a contest??

Brg6NkE.png
    Then I saw Mia, @sassytxbrat , running on sidewalk.. she is just having a jog, right?
    r3FiNWy.png
    Nope, in the house she goes.
    bWnOipV.png
    Oh.. so Mia wanted Veera's autograph.. okay..

y3hcpYD.png
    Time to bring Melody back from the park. She hugged her mom and thanked for taking care of the kids.
    IsAU5it.png
    But Veera had LOTS of advises to her..
    vV6619K.png
    She tried to take it calmly..
    QhQO1Rx.png
    Melody: "Bye mom! Please do not stress out!"
    Veera: "You will thank me later!"

Qta6Fl9.png
    WHAT?? What is he doing in there???!! How did I missed him???
    DzvF6EU.png
    Melody: "Mr Pancakes, it is nice to see you again, but this is like a private property...
    Bob:"Sure, just one autograph?"

AqbAWxD.png
    At that point Nancy also said something like it was nice to hang out, but she had to go.. No Idea where Mia is going.
    IAbrRIW.png
    Bob: "Just sign it, "To my Bob, forever love, Melody"
    Melody: "Eh, just to Bob from Melody shall be enough"

WE FOUND OUR STAN!!! It was no other than Bob Pancakes!

JkbhPZi.png
    Oh, Mia went taking care of the babies.
    MpaOYEm.png
    And then..
    Melody: "I am flattered you guys are here, but this is private home, so could you both go home now?"
    Bob: "Surely you don't want me to go? I love every step you make <3 "
    Mia: "I will, I just use this webcam to show in simsbook I am really here!!"

Dsh1pRS.png
    Malcolm is home .. PROMOTION and level 10 at Lawyer career!
    CiBNdgb.png
    Melody: "Mr pancakes, you are sitting at the desk of my fiance"
    Bob; "SO? Just say the word darling and I will be your husband"
    Melody: "UGH!! " and she left.

VL2ukeS.png
    Malcolm was not happy to see either of them!
    1ws9cT0.png
    Mia was smart and left.
    Malcolm:"Just get out of our house, now!"
    Bob; "HOW rude!!!"
    z0hx4FB.png
    51DTvdy.png
    Malcolm: "Just get out of our house!"
    Bob: "But why? I wold marry her in a bathroom if needed!"
    Malcom: "Yeah you would! It is not THAT easy! Just GET OUT!!!"
    jFyuvVq.png
    Bob: "She will marry me!! I have to divorce Eliza!"

2dc8mdw.png
    Malcolm: "Just not that easy..."

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 15: "Live every moment, love every day, because before you know it, precious time slips away."

bXvr12M.png

Notes
    dj69KII.png
    After the twins left for school and Essa went to work, Josh got to work on fixing a laptop he'd found. He planned to give it to Jessah. She'd tried very hard to learn to play the violin he'd made for her, but even with his help and Essa's, it just wasn't working out. Purely by accident he'd found her journal tucked under the mattress when he made her bed. It had slipped from it's hiding place and one loose sheet of paper drifted to the floor at his feet.

Without thinking, he'd read it. They tried to teach both girls to respect the privacy of others and felt bad about it afterward. But...it was a short story about their stuffed toys and a rabbit having adventures in the forest together written in crayon. It was good, better than good. She seemed to have a gift for writing in his opinion. Josh had a plan to give her the laptop and tell her all the ways she could explore other things she might like by using it, including creative writing. Hopefully he'd find another laptop for Josee too. But this one seemed to scream 'Jessah' since it had pink flowers all over it.

wFGEadS.png
    Finished with that task, Josh also upgraded the girls' beds to be more comfortable for them.

Y1jxXrn.png
    He spent the rest of the day tending to the garden, making a few things on the woodworking table and playing a round of The R.E.F.U.G.E. online with his brothers. Soon the girls arrived home from school, both very grumpy from having a bad day. Josee's wasn't all bad though, she did win the school spelling bee. But she was feeling tense from all the mental focus and no fun.

He sent them outside to play on the monkey bars and relax and then played dolls with them until it was time to start making dinner and for them to do their homework.

kgIg8RA.png
    Essa came home from work with another promotion! She was now a Level 8 Device Savant and was feeling very good about herself with how far she'd come in the career. Congratulations Essa!

After changing her clothes, she helped Jessah with her homework while Josee did her's at the table. Tonight they were having breakfast for dinner. Josh used fresh veggies from the garden to make them all their own personally filled omelets!

After a bit of family and play time, the girls had baths and then were tucked into bed. Essa and Josh sat at the dining table and had a chat.

GrWrwOY.png
    "Our resident ghost Lady came back last night. She was all blue and feeling very sad. I tried to cheer her up. She told me she missed her family."

iHHNhj8.png
    "Of course I told her she knew we could help her go back to them, but she's still not ready for some odd reason. I guess she was bored and more sad about all the fun things they would do together. So I asked what they did for fun. One of the things she said was dancing. So I asked her to dance with me."
    "Oh Josh, that is so sweet!"
    "Well, you know I feel responsible for what happened to her, and it made me sad, so I wanted to do something to cheer her up. But Beautiful that's not all. She said some things again, more clues that might help us figure out who she is."

tHjQgGl.png
    "We talked a little while dancing and she said she and her husband enjoyed going to night clubs and that she admired the D.J.s. I told her you were a D.J. and had your own dance club. She said her Son and his wife used to belong to a dance club."

wBcF5gG.png
    "Oh my God, Josh, I know who she is! I knew she looked familiar. I saw her in a club with Mr. Masters, Nik, her husband, Damon's Dad. She's Damon's Mother! It all adds up! I still don't know her name, but Damon can tell us. Josh, we can use the spell now and bring her back to life!"

edGZusC.png
    "Now hold on there Beautiful. Just because we can doesn't mean we should. We need to tell her we know who she is first. Let it be her decision and how she wants to go from there. I can't think of a reason why she wouldn't want to live again and be with her family, but it should be her choice. Right?"
    "You're right, of course. The next time she appears, we'll tell her we know who she is and see what she says."
    "Okay, yes, let's do that. Wow, I can't believe this. It's incredible."

Essa went upstairs to make a part she needed for work and Josh, went back to his woodworking project for awhile. They stayed up a little later than normal, hoping Inna would show up that night, but she didn't. Perhaps she would tomorrow night. Both exhausted from the long day, they went to bed.

NJTOzMv.png
    The next day was Friday and Josh traveled to the Maker's Space to vote on another NAP. He and Essa had discussed the options and settled on a project using Clean Energy Production that rewarded residents who used wind turbines, solar panels and dew collectors. They themselves were already using all three and their hope was that if the entire neighborhood were using these Eco objects for energy, the neighborhood would be cleaner and greener sooner as a result. Essa had already sent her votes in by mail.

YtY0baP.png
    After voting, Josh loaded up the fizzy juice machine with a batch of grapes this time and then headed again out back to the dumpsters to look for treasures. Hopefully he wouldn't forget to bottle it up when finished this time. (I totally freakin' forgot AGAIN! o.O Sorry Josh...)

7YwODJi.png
    Well kids here's a clue how Father Winter can afford to make all those toys for good little girls and boys. Uh, good on him for doing his part to try to help make this a greener world, I guess?

XVeo8Qb.png
    Josh went home soon after to be there in time for when his family returned. After dinner, both parents helped the girls with their homework.

oTuV19l.png
    Not that they needed it really. Both were now getting As in all subjects and could breeze through homework on their own. The girls indulged their parents though and did appreciate the help with their extra credit projects.

QehPAPM.png
    "Daddy? Can I ask you sumthin'?"
    "Sure Sweetpea, what is it?"
    "Will you cloud gaze with me?"
    "Aww, Honey, it's pouring down rain outside. We'll get soaking wet. Are you sure you don't want to wait until it's not raining?"

I7JMyK6.png
    "I don't mind getting a little wet if you don't. It's just water right? And it's Summer, so it's warm too...please?"
    "How did you get so smart?"
    "Uh, because you and Mommy are smart?"
    "Good answer. Okay, you talked me into it."
    "Yay!"

BcX3lSF.png
    Father and daughter tried to cloud gaze, but it was hard to see through the falling rain and the clouds were all melted together. Still, they gave it a good try, ending up soaked. But Josh believed Josee just wanted to spend some time with him, which of course made him happy. Josh loved both his girls with all his heart, but there was something about Josee. They seemed to have a special bond. She was clearly Daddy's girl.

dc8J0Ne.png
    After her bath and while Essa helped Jessah with her's, Josh tucked Josee into bed. With both girls now asleep, it was one of the best parts of the day to Josh. Spending time alone with Essa.

I7q1xbW.png
    "Mmmm, oh man, that feels So good."
    "Wow, you're really tense."
    "I spent a lot of time on my feet today standing in one place for hours. Thanks Babe, I needed that."

BQrfU0v.png
    "Speaking of my job. I've been thinking a lot about something. Would you mind very much if I quit? Not just yet, but soon. I love the work I've been doing, but I think I'd rather do Freelance work on the Fabricator and be my own boss. What do you think?"
    "Sure, whatever you want to do is fine with me. I'll support you always, you know that."
    "I do and I had a feeling you'd say that, you're so sweet to me. One of the many, many reasons why I love you."

ZMNNUO0.png
    bnyfD0U.png
    Later, in the wee morning hours, Essa got up as quietly as she could from the bed and went downstairs to sit in the rocker. She hoped that Damon's Mother would appear to her, but after a couple hours, she was just too tired to wait any longer and went back upstairs.

She stood for a moment by the bed and looked at the face of the man she loved bathed in the soft glow of candlelight. He was so beautiful, inside and out, a good Father, always supportive, funny, kind, loving, sexy and so, so much more. She felt blessed to have him and their children and couldn't imagine a life without him. She said a prayer every night, asking that they never be apart again, ever. So far, her prayers had been answered.

Essa slipped into bed and smiled when Josh reached out in his sleep and pulled her close to him. She kissed his nose, he smiled with his eyes closed and kissed her nose in return before she settled into him, and slept.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • miss_eulenaugemiss_eulenauge Posts: 250 Member
    @SoulGal7
    Thank you! She looks soooo cute, I agree <3 Now we'll see whether I remember how to take care of toddlers :D
    Since I have gotten a lot of CC over the past weeks and haven't dared to use it, she might get a CC makeover... So don't get too attached to her current look (of course I will go in the same direction, but still) :p
    Looking forward to her getting to know Jaz in your game! :)
    The other challenges look good in Eco Living stuff! (Although they seem to miss the Del Sol Valley stuff from before :D )

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh no, I didn't think you are rude! I understand! At times I am a bit sorry myself that I changed this challenge so much and still post here... but this brought me to SimLit and made me so much happier - this challenge and this group of people - so I really don't want to leave (as long as it's ok for everyone to have me)
    Yay for kitten, and thank you for the well-wishes! <3
    That's funny, that you couldn't loock the door because it is an arch :)
    Awww, Mona is so cute! Hopefully I'll be able to write Amelia and Rae as cute - I'll certainly try :)
    Your Sims are all so funny! Great facial expressions too. I really enjoy your updates, they always make me laugh :D
    Yay! You found the Stan! :O
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    time zone: Berlin, Germany - EA Gallery ID: Noctuara
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 195 - FutureSim Labs

9r1eElw.jpg
    Not all my updates will be Jules' job, but I've just been amusing myself a lot with it lately :)

Jules loves her SimRay.
    N92O3Gr.png

Let's see what will happen if we transform this hunk of metal on the ground.
    WHUEi3K.png

Whoops.
    MHHIF7J.png

"Sorry guys," Jules called over to her coworkers, who had lined themselves up in a concerned line to observe this mess :D
    vLEXenD.png
    NYWy1T4.png

But Jules was resourceful and quickly fixed her mistake. "This SimRay is so useful and versatile!"
    iqcHbHk.png

Next, Jules went to fish for one of her work tasks.
    TkxCc41.png

While Jules fished, Naoki wandered by, looking sad. Perhaps he is sad he's not a scientist in my game. We can fix that :)
    5LwDFq5.png

Also the scenery around here is fun! This pit looks quite toxic...this lab is cooking up some interesting chemicals for sure...
    SI0SfwA.jpg

Jules keeps getting the work task of "Use SimRay for mind control to make a co-worker change their outfit."

So yep, you guessed it. Poor Tony is her victim yet again :D

"Ugh, you again?"
    LuunSO8.png

Never gets old :D
    jzsvTFy.png

Watch out Jules. He's out for blood.
    3FrXEbl.png

Yep, he's definitely not in a forgiving mood...
    3TCN1Fv.png

Well, over all another fantastic day!
    63ROkZX.png

--

And just to answer one of @Karababy52's questions that I thought might be relevant to mention in an update - Jules started at level 4 of this career, I think. I'm assuming it was due to her degree. Every job she's had, she's started a bit higher and not at the entry level. Not exactly sure how that all works, but just in case you wanted to know :)

Comments coming later today after I take all my tests :)
    @permanentrose Lol, what a fun day! Now I'm wondering whether Tony will be just mad at her, or whether we're looking at the beginning of a new plotline... :D

To the three people who had downloaded Amelia, in case they were from here - After getting the girls some CC I needed to update especially Rachel's non-CC-look. Find the new version here!
    | Amelia Britton - A Lifetime of Sims || Louise Aldrich - A Year-Long Challenge |
    *Updated my July 15th post above! I apologize for it, but I need to get some sleep, comments and replies will have to wait until later tonight again. My power supply is supposed to arrive today, so hopefully I'll be able to get back on schedule starting tomorrow or perhaps Sunday since we're going to visit our Son, DIL and Grandkids tomorrow afternoon. Hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    edited July 2021
    July 12 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 4 - Tuesday

i-love-you-wolfgang-dirt-and-all.png
    Sakura has the day off and Wolfgang works from 9am - 4pm and is working from home today. The morning starts off with Sakura looking after Ken...

ren-tuesday.png

...and then a little while later, Wolfgang looks after Ken. The child just cries for no reason. He just wants company. Yes, this is the needy child. [Note: I have already randomly rolled their toddler traits and I laughed when I saw the one that Kenji (Ken) got - Clingy! Oh my gosh! Yes! That is this child! However, he won't age up until the end of the week, but just a little spoiler laugh for you.]

LOOK-AT-YOU-IN-THAT-CUTE-ONESIE-THAT-MOMMY-KNITTED-TUES-WLF.png

And Wolfgang's eco-concept was approved and he starts making his very first hydroponic planter. Oh, this will be so good! No more watering. And Sakura got some fan mail.

eco-concept-was-great-hydroponic-planter-unlocked.png
    FAN-MAIL-TUES-SAKURA.png

TUES-CRAFTING-A-HYDROPONIC-PLANTER-WOLF.png

And then the Eco-Inpsector comes to visit their lot. Sakura has not had much luck with the Eco-Inspector as every time they came to her lot, she didn't pass whatever NAP they were checking for. So, Wolfgang goes over and greets them.

ECO-INSPECTOR-COMES-FOR-A-VISIT-TUES.png

He actually has a very pleasant visit with the Inspector and even shows her some photos of Ren & Ken.

SHOWING-SOME-CONCEPT-PLANS.png

Oh yeah! That must have worked, because the Inspector was very pleased and they will get a reduction in their bills! Great work, Wolfgang!

YES-FINALLY-THEY-GET-A-REDUCTION-IN-BILLS.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ren & Ken went down for their morning nap, and Wolfgang and Sakura went to the nearest dumpster. Sakura, of course, carried the baby monitor with her in case she had to run back and attend to the kids. But for now, they could do some dumpster diving....er...well, that is what Wolfgang thought they were doing...

wanna-get-dirty-with-me-sakura.png

Sakura: "You know...if we're going to get dirty...we might as well get REALLY dirty. Why don't I deep dive in the dumpster, and then you can pull me out?"

Wolfgang: "Okay...that sounds interesting..."

Sakura dove into the dumpster and she called out to Wolfgang that she needed help getting a really heavy item from the bottom...

look-what-i-found-in-the-dumpster.png

Sakura came up for air and Wolfgang smiled at her rather flirtatiously.

Wolfgang: "My...my...my...look at what I found in the dumpster! Are you a dumpster goddess? Because you sure look like one...Maybe I need to come in there with you..."

Sakura: "Oh Wolfgang...you're so bad..."

come-here-handsome.png

Um....oh.....it doesn't look like they are looking for dumpster finds anymore...what are you two doing in there?

oh-my-gosh-noooo.png

they-done-the-dirty-deed.png

Oh geez! I guess that's one way to dumpster dive as garbage is flying out of the bin...and then they fly out...

sparklers-are-us.png

oh-manthat-was-wild.png

Wolfgang: "Oh gosh! That was wild!"

Sakura: "I think I lost all the simoleons I found when we um....you know...when we got down and dirty..."

she-helps-him-up.png

Sakura got up and helped Wolfgang up.

sakura-you-are-so-bad.png

Wolfgang: "Dirty? I am reeking, and you, my love, look like a beautiful garbage goddess who just stepped out of the shower..."

that-was-fun-tues.png

Sakura smiled, "Oh, Wolfgang, you know I love you stinky or clean...oh there's a banana peel on your shoulder...let me get that..." she said as she flung the banana peel off of him.

Wolfgang: "And you, Sakura, are the rarest find that I have ever found dumpster diving. I am definitely keeping you..."

And with that Wolfgang gave Sakura an autonomous kiss on the cheek.

i-love-you-too-sakura.png
    dirty-flirty-in-A-DUMPSTER.png

def-need-a-bath-now.png

Wolfgang: "Well, I better get back to what I came here for...unless you want to...um...help me again..."

Sakura laughed, "No, I have to get back to the house. I have to tend the plants, and work on some knitting..."

Wolfgang just smiled at her..."Well, if you change your mind, you know where I am..." he said winking at her.

now-shes-eating-grilled-cheese-did-she-find-that-in-the-sumpser-tues.png

Sakura starts eating a grilled cheese sandwich. Oh please tell me she didn't find it in the dumpster.

oh-yum-eating-by-the-dumpster.png

And, of course, a paparazzi shows up.

Sakura to paparazzi: "Oh good morning! We are just doing our daily dumpster dive...you know, recycling at its best...that's all...yep...that's all we ever do in that dumpster...the grilled cheese sandwich...no...heavens no....it's not from the dumpster...we just live over there...I brought it from home...yes...I certainly did..." she said as she posed for him. Thank goodness he didn't show up earlier, or his photos would have been really dirty...X-Rated dirty...!

sakura-autonomously-poses-for-paparazzi.png

meeting-jebs-dad.png

As Wolfgang headed to the other dumpster, he meets Jeb's Dad, Cletus Harris.

Cletus: "Howdy! Jeb tol' us 'bout y'all. I hear Sakura done matched Jeb and Kenzie up. That Kenzie is such a rarity. She is better than a buttermilk biscuit on a Sunday. Ya know...since y'all be close to the family, y'all should come by the house. We can share some fizzy juice together and I can let you in on the secret family business...juice fizzing...you need some items to get started...but I see that y'all have taken to the way of life here in Evergreen Harbor. Y'all probably find everything from the dumpster to make you some real simoleons. Jeb don't appreciate it none...but I know that y'all would like it. So, don't be a stranger...come on by..." he said and told Wolfgang where they lived in Grims Quarry.

Wolfgang said they would try to come by this weekend.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

WOLFGANGS-DUMPTER-FUNDS-FIXED-SCRATCHES-ON-BED-112.png

And it looks like Wolfgang got a good haul today. Lots of bits and parts, upgrade parts, simoleons and dyes. He found a toddler bed! It needed to be fixed because it had some scratches on it. But that only cost $112 simoleons to fix and it looked brand new. There is a blackened child's night table, which they will keep for now until they get the smog Vacuum (it becomes unlocked with an eco-invention blueprint). Wolfgang also found a ghostwriter computer (in house inventory), and a portable laptop (in his personal inventory). They both needed to be repaired. And he found some Grim Dye, which is a rare dye that you can't buy at the fabricator, which gives a black flower effect on your furniture. Apparently you can also make this dye with a death flower.
    he-found-a-toddler-bed.png

wolf-found-a-ghostwrite-computer-needed-repair.png

grim-dye-that-wolf-found-thurs.png

After showering and changing, Wolfgang sat down and admired their living room. Things were slowly coming along, and he was really happy with his finds today. And the salvaged tv and refurbished dining table that he found yesterday were in perfect condition.

SALVAGED-TV-WORKS.png

Notes:

Here's an interesting glitch that happened in my game regarding the knitted onesies. I had changed Ren & Ken into another outfit and the ones they had on did not go back into Sakura's personal inventory. They just disappeared. So that's too bad. She had knitted a total of 6 baby onesies for them. And now they're gone, and can't be re-used for the...um...possible...next baby who comes along. Has anyone else had this happen?

For the Fabrication Skill, there are indeed skill books that you can buy. For some reason, when I first looked to purchase them, I missed them. But thanks to @Karababy52 who told me they did, in fact, have them. So they have now purchased the books.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited July 2021
    @miss_eulenauge - You're right, though, I didn't do an outfit revamp for Del Sol Valley for all the challengers. I felt that most of the time they were planning for their wedding during their time there, and neither Sakura nor Wolfgang got any of those aspirations. Winterfest, the wedding, and the honeymoon just took too much time away from those aspirations. But Sakura is still a celebrity and hopefully she will complete the World Famous Celebrity soon, although no-one has asked her for a selfie yet, and she needs three sims to do so.

@Karababy52 ,
    -- Oh! Good idea to give that laptop to Jessah! Oh.. well.. so they DID have that brainstorm moments after all :D To me it now looks like Inna knows that they know.. and that is why won't show up :p Okay, I got one guess right, but I am so bad at guesses normally, why I never win in lottery :D Well better not make more guesses :joy:
    YAY for the promotion!! :smiley:
    Okay.. looks like Clement Frost did not won the lottery TWICE in your save? (He did that in mine) As he has to do dumpster diving :joy:
    Mmm.. you ended your update with pretty interesting sentences.. but I am not start guessing again :smiley:

@miss_eulenauge ,
    Ahh, I am sure you will write Amelia and her sister very cute way :)
    Thank you :) Haha yes that door indeed is not a door at all, so that is why everyone kept coming in on their own all the time :p I did not want to lock the door before, so I did not even tried it, but yesterday when Nancy walked in, she went to knock at bathroom door! :joy: (only real door in that house :D ) Naturally nobody let her in to that bathroom, so she kept hanging around with others in that house :p

@permanentrose ,
    -- Great scenery shots! :) Oh POOR Tony! :joy: he may be getting his revenge at some point, so Jules better be ready :D
    Yay for promotion :)
    About career starting at lvl 4, she must have that reward trait? :) I do not remember the English name of it, that what has a picture of spider web :) That does it :)

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- how dirty and lovely first pic :joy: Ohh.. so yes Wolfie shall meet ECO Inspectors from now one, in case they are females :p
    Oh my, Wolfie really is good at finding that stuff!

• sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    July 16
    Week 11 Saturday

2021-07-05-08_44_37-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    Melody , Mona , Mike , Melanie and Malcolm

Day 28, June, PART 2

iwoYVhA.png
    The one with the aspiration
    3PMF0Gi.png
    Bob left, but right after Melody had finished her meal, he was back..
    uAeJ0UB.png
    Melody: "Not now!!"
    IpFbIg5.png
    lTcYE2J.png
    AVnjurP.png
    Not the one she was hoping for, but a start! :smiley:

RA5DSno.png
    Melody's time to go and try to finish that popularity aspiration. She needs so little, yet so much (I hate those cheers!)
    af2mYEk.png
    Looks like it was Thorne's turn to be entertainer.
    0rdg3zO.png
    Josh and Sandra were busy, come on now, help her!
    8dcnn1S.png
    tEnhiq5.png
    Yes yes I get it, stop now!! :p
    PRKUdYd.png
    Thank you Sandra! Gunther at the behind is going to faint because of Josh, btw :joy:
    DPN9bEB.png
    Yep..

RJk2WQK.png
    Those annoyed cheers!!
    jL6JiAU.png
    Aaron!! thank you! Now she needs only one more..
    lkeujhs.png
    She got 2!! YAY, TY Sandra and Everett!! Now only one autograph and then she has to be 5 start celeb!

jrdLcX2.png
    6knn3A1.png
    YAYY!! only left is to be 5 star celeb.. and she needs to get home. I wonder if Bob i still there :D
    EwhUMwF.png
    No, no Bob :p

Part 3 will follow, this was one long day :)

@miss_eulenauge
    Thanks, I love those girls, I could post just screenshots of them without a problem, but it's supposed to be about Essa. hehe Josh had fun with Inna, she's such a playful ghost. :) Actually, no, they go to Forgotten Hollow in August. I'm excited for it! \o/ I usually only give my Sims one outfit in each category. Any more than that and it just takes too long to make the Sim since I'm picky about their clothes. :D That's a good idea though. :) Yep, I know all about twins and how they have different personalities, lots of twins in my family. Both Josee and Jessah have very distinct personalities, but still share similar interests. It was actually Josee that likes the violin, Jessah doesn't. :)

@permanentrose
    Yay! Looks like Jules is enjoying her time as a Scientist so far and so are you! ;) Gah! Making co-workers do stuff, like change their clothes is one of the most fun things about Scientists. I have a ball with that feature! :D Glad she got home in time to put Rowan to bed. Just a tip about going to Sixam. It's up to you, but I wouldn't go there until after Jules gets to Level 10 and the alien party option on Sixam as a reward. If she goes before then, she won't get the party. :(

hehe Still having fun with the SimRay I see. So weird how they all lined up like that. o.O HAHA! Oh man, the Hot Dog costume! I about fell out of my chair laughing to see that! Was that his actual outfit or did you give it to him just for kicks? Just curious. Too funny either way! Ah, okay, I wondered if that was the case. Essa actually started out Level 4 in the Civil Designer career too. Was not expecting that since she got the Fine Arts degree, but I guess it could be the result of a reward trait she has too. I think there's one she might have that Sims will start out at higher levels in their careers.

@SoulGal7
    Thanks for noticing about the Northern Lights! I love that screenshot, shows their house in the background too. The Aurora is one of the things I love most that happens when a neighborhood goes green. :)

Nice screenshot of everyone's new outfits. But, why is everyone so sad? Did they not like their new clothes or something? :D I see Essa is wearing glasses. Is her eyesight going bad in your game? :D

So funny Ken ends up with the Clingy trait as a toddler. Oh my, did not see that coming! Okay, I guess they're the new King and Queen and randier than Josh and Essa now. I will never, ever have any of my Sims woo hoo in a dumpster. Ewwww! :D Glad they had fun though. ;) You're welcome about the Fabrication books, glad they found them. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    hehe Okay, it was Josh that forgot, not me, Watchers are perfect! ;):D But, but...I forgot again. o.O

Tsk, somebody actually tried to correct you about the Northern Lights? That's so silly, sheesh! Doesn't matter if Devs called them Aurora or not, they are Aurora, Aurora Borealis, Northern Lights or just pretty lights in the sky. None of her business what you call them and I wouldn't let them make you feel like you have to just call them Aurora. They're whatever YOU want them to be. It's a freakin' game! Gah! /endrant

Ohhh, so that's why everyone just keeps barging in their house. Saw your comment to SoulGal. Aww, so cute of Mona to try to talk to the babies. And I love how you had her talk to you. So cute! hehe More wallpaper shots for Simstagram! That option and where they point the camera can make for some hilarious screenshots sometimes. ;) Aww, glad Mona is liking Daddy's guitar playing now, so sweet! Ooo, Malcom, you're looking very handsome in that suit Dude!

Oh man, there's my favorite toddler interaction, love, love, love that screenshot of Mona hugging her Grandma Veera! So sweet how Veera took care of the babies. Mona wasn't too happy about it though. That little frown is precious. hehe Interesting Melody knitted on her own. I've never seen that happen either, but I usually don't let my Sims have autonomy, so that might be why. ;) HAHA! The stank eye Nancy and Veera are giving each other (and you?) is hilarious! I sense a bit of jealousy going on there.

hehe Parents just can't help themselves in giving advice. We have experience though and know what we're talking about. I'm sure Veera is right Melody, you'll thank her later! ;) Gah! Bob! He's the stan! Yay! \o/ So glad she finally figured out who it was! Woo Hoo! Congrats to Malcom for the promotion! Great job Dude! He looks good in that suit too by the way. ;) Except...Malcom, where are your socks? :D

HAHA! Love how Mia quickly leaves when Malcom comes inside, but Bob isn't so smart is he? Love the 'talk to the hand' Malcom is giving him when he protests. Stans are so funny aren't they? I bet he really would divorce Eliza if Melody would have him. He's no competition though, I mean, he's a cute teddy bear, but can't compete with Malcom, no way, no how! Give it up Dude! ;)

Yep, that's just what I'd planned to do, good guess! ;) Hmm, you know that's a good thought, maybe she does know, has been there, but didn't show herself because she doesn't want to go back yet and fears they might make her. Interesting observation! Yeah, Josh felt bad she didn't like the gift, so he wanted to give her something she would like. He just wants both his girls to be happy. Or I should say all three of his girls! Nope, I don't think Clement's won it in this save, he has in others though. hehe Essa was just having a sentimental moment while looking at Josh. She loves him so, so much. She's a bit of a cynic too, because of her prior life, so finds it hard to believe it when good things last, they never do in her experience. So she's anxious, but hopeful this time she's wrong. :)

HAHA! Melody turned Bob into a Knight! How funny! :D I don't blame her. Good way to make him stay put for awhile and stop bugging her. ;) Oh hey, Hi Brooks! Must be his day off from bartending. Hi Josh too! Nice that he tipped her. He knows she's good from his own experience. ;) Aww, so sweet seeing Josh and Sandra lovin' each other up. I love it! <3 But yes, go help Melody! Sheesh! :D SO funny Gunther passed out over Josh. hehe Can't say as I blame him though. Rawr!

Yay! She got her cheers! Thanks Sandra and Everett! Jerrad! Gah! So good to see you Dude, very cool he was the one to get her the final autograph request. \o/ So fun seeing him as a teen in your game. He's a YA in mine now. :) Oh good, glad Bob is gone. Now hopefully Melody can have some peace! ;) Can't wait to read Part 3!

I'll have my update for today later tonight. Haven't played yet. o.O Anyway, hope y'all are having a good day/night, as always! <3
    edited July 2021
    July 13 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 5 - Wednesday

NURTURING-GRUBS-SAKURA-WEDS.png
    Sakura works 10am - 3pm and Wolfgang works 9am - 4pm. He is going into work today, and Ren & Ken will be going to his company daycare.

WOLFGANG-OFF-TO-WORK-WEDS-WEARING-HIS-UNIFORM.png

And Wolfgang heads off to work in his regular uniform today. [Note: Yes, I took off the robo arm this time, so he is wearing pants today.]

MODERN-DEVELOPMENT-NOW-RUSTY-WEDS.png

Oh gee! And this is the negative impact of the removal of the Modern Development NAP. Maybe Sakura should have kept that one. Oops!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No-one gets any pop-ups at work. When Wolfgang comes home he does a stove up-grade. One of his daily tasks is to make an eco-upgrade part, so, still in his uniform, he heads to the fabricator. He's a real keener for sure!

wolf-does-some-kitchen-upgrades.png

THE-EVIL-MACHINE-NOW-GOT-WOLF-WEDS.png

And it looks like the Fabricator is starting to torment Wolfgang, too.

WHAT-THE-HECK-I-JUST-WANT-AN-UPGRADE-PART.png

Wolfgang: "I just want to make an eco up-grade part...I don't need to be dipped in dye! Let me out of here!"

DANG-MACHINE.png

And the machine complies and throws Wolfgang out and he lands splat on the ground. Well, he did ask.

After sparring with the machine a few times, Wolfgang finally gets his eco upgrade part.

unusual-space-plant.png

Here is a look at the hydroponic planter, and the quite unusual UFO plant that Wolfgang found in space.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    THEY-HEAD-FOR-A-VISIT-TO-CONIFER-STATION.png

Wolfgang told Sakura that he heard there's some fishing areas in a place on the outskirts of town called Conifer Station. He suggests that they head there and look around. So, they drive over in their pick-up truck. Who knows, they might find some good dumpster finds over here.

conifer-harbor-train-station.png

They arrive and hardly anyone is around...

sakura-chats-with-the-fans.png

...but that quickly changes when someone recognized Sakura and word spreads.

having-no-luck-with-the-selfies.png

Sakura tries to incite some cheers from the crowd and apparently her agent told her that she needs to have three sims ask her for a selfie to get more famous. But no-one asks for a selfie with her. However, Sakura must have done something right because she is now a four-star celebrity! Yes!

WEDS-4-STAR-CELEBRITY.png

GIVING-BACK-AND-INCREASED-FA-E-PERKS.png

And I choose the "Giving Back" and "Established Name". The Established Name is supposed to increase a sim's earnings on crafted items. [Note: At the 4-star Celebrity level, they get the slower than slow walk, so I turned that off. You can also turn off the fame shine, but I kept that on for now.]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang checks out the dumpster near the neighborhood community center. And he gets a few items, but nothing like in his own neighborhood.

conifer-station-community-center.png
    hallway-table.png

He does meet one of the residents, though, a sim named Tina Tinker who works as a freelance crafter. She is married to Yasemin Tinker, who has a little girl named Olive. Tina is Olive's stepmother.

wolfgang-meets-tina-tinker.png

They head over to where Sakura is and Wolfgang introduces them.

Sakura: "I love fabricating...but that fabrication machine does not like me!" Sakura then went on to tell Tina about her battles with the fabrication machine.

Tina: "Sakura, when you get better, you won't have so many problems. That fabricator is truly wonderful. ..and you are so creative being a painter, I bet you could make lots of things on it."
    sakura-meets-tina-tinker.png

sakura-enthuses-about-fabrication.png

In fact, when Sakura enthused about fabricating to another sim, they gave her the inspiration to craft a fabricated desk. [Note: There is a cool-down period to "Enthuse About Fabrication" and sometimes your sim may get a new recipe and sometimes they do not.]
    one-of-sakuras-fans-gave-er-the-fabricated-desk-recipe.png

Wolfgang is done with dumpster diving and decided to play his guitar autonomously. Maybe he's hoping to be part of a "Grunge" band.

DUMPSTER-SINGER.png

They end their evening in Conifer Station doing some fishing. They caught two new types of fish, a catfish and an angelfish. Sakura hopes the water is not radioactive because look at the size of the fish she just caught!

HOPE-THESE-ARE-RADIOACTIVE-FISH-THATIS-HUGE.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 16: "The greatest challenge in life, is discovering who you are!"

Lyw1j8E.png

Notes
    nDesUvz.png
    Essa had the next day off, the last day of Summer. She spent the entire day having fun with her family. The first thing they did was go fishing together at the canal across from their house. It was the twins first time fishing and they were extremely excited for it. Essa and Josh showed them how to bait the hook and cast the line and then they waited. It wasn't long before everyone started to feel tugs on their line.

FsEtlO0.png
    Jessah caught the first fish of the day, a perch!

fO2tIHw.png
    Followed closely by Josee with another perch! How cool is that they caught the same kind since they're twins eh?

After awhile, everyone was getting hungry, thirsty, tired and had to pee. They went back to the house and took care of their needs. The rest of the day was filled with dancing, stories, the twins playing dolls, meals and at one point while the girls took a nap, Essa and Josh slipped upstairs for a little 'adult' fun. ;)

Essa made some things on the Fabricator and Josh did a little dumpster diving. It was a wonderful day spent together, but all too soon it was time for the girls to go to bed, along with Essa since she didn't get much sleep the night before.

d9Qg03w.png
    While everyone was sleeping Josh went for a jog as the sun set and the Northern Lights began to glimmer on the horizon.

WOYS0Eg.png
    The next day was the first day of Fall, so I did a little renovation and moving plants around. Summer plants went on the deck under shelter, except for the plantain tree that wouldn't fit. Fall plants were moved to the yard directly in the ground.

There's been a problem with the Coolala Defender lights that are supposed to keep the monster under the bed away. They kept turning off for some reason instead of staying on all night. Essa and Josh couldn't spray to keep the monster away either because the art activity tables were in the way. I moved those tables to the playroom and put the dollhouse outside. A desk that had been repaired was put in the playroom too for Jessah's laptop. Hopefully Josh or Essa will find a dresser soon to put between the twins beds. The beds, a rug and some paintings are the only thing in that room now.

wjtxl20.png
    The fridge was empty so Josh got to work making a few dishes for everyone. First on the agenda was Chicken Stir Fry, which they all ate for breakfast. I guess he should've made the omelets first eh? hehe Oh well...

GpL7fUz.png
    While he was doing that, Essa made a chair on the Fabricator for Jessah's new desk.

pub6wxf.png
    The girls played dolls together on the back deck.

W79EouC.png
    Once breakfast was ready Josh called them inside to eat. After they were finished, Josh cleaned up, Essa went to make a part on the Fabricator and the girls became Best Friends Forever sharing a hug. Awww...

ZwE2jio.png
    "Hey, you wanna know a secret?"
    "You know something I don't? Tell me, tell me!"

PentNJz.png
    Of course I couldn't hear what Jessah told Josee, but from the look on Josee's face she's finding it hard to believe.

KQFFICq.png
    The girls got dressed for the day and Jessah explored her brand new laptop. Of course she loved it. The first thing she did was start writing another story. I guess she really does love writing! Josh's suspicions were true. It made him happy she enjoyed it so much.

lDKG8ve.png
    Josee took her violin outside to the back deck and practiced with a little smile on her face. This was truly her calling. She smiled the entire time, without a frown in sight, even though she didn't sound very good yet. She didn't care, she was confident she'd get better soon with practice.

rqe5pja.png
    Essa left for another long day at work. She was really looking forward to the day she could quit and spend more time with the twins. They were growing up so fast and she felt like she was missing most of it.

YwkkkLn.png
    Jessah finished her first book and it turned out to be excellent quality! Not sure if kids can publish books or not, but I found out they can't make a copy. I'll have Josh or Essa make one for her and see if she can publish it. Cross your fingers! Thanks to @permanentrose for the tip on how kids can write books, I had no idea!

GBrmgOW.png
    While Josh was busy competing in a video game tournament he'd entered on the computer upstairs for The R.E.F.U.G.E., the girls sat down at their art tables and had some fun making drawings together. And then...

qubzVzG.png
    Jessah finished her aspiration! Congratulations Jessah! I gave her the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration to work on next.

fKu89iJ.png
    Within moments, Josee also finished her aspiration! Congratulations Josee! I also gave her the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

wUGSs6m.png
    Unfortunately, Josh lost the tournament. He sat staring at the screen feeling a little bummed about it. But he knew it was bound to happen, so he didn't mope about it. He'd been too busy to play video games taking care of the twins and their house. It was a big job being Mr. Mom, but he wouldn't trade it for anything!

EgW5lR0.png
    A food stall had opened across the street today, so to celebrate the girls' finishing their aspirations and Jessah writing her first book, he took them over there as a special treat for dinner.

v1Wo2Xz.png
    Everybody was excited to see they had cheese pizza on the menu. This really was a special treat since the girls had never had pizza before. Josh ordered a couple slices each for all of them.

y66K2fA.png
    "Mmm, Wow Daddy this is SO good! We should make it at home. I love it!"
    "Yeah, me too, it's great, Thanks Daddy!"
    "Thanks Daddy!"
    "You're welcome Sweetpeas, you deserve it! Now that I know you like it, I'll make some at home too. Sound like a good idea?"
    "YAY! YES!"
    Both girls yelled in unison.

9tHZugM.png
    "I'm so proud of you Jessah and I'm glad you like the laptop. I can't wait to read your book. Maybe we could even try to get it published. Would you like that?"
    "Thanks Daddy, I love my new laptop. You can read it, yep! You think it's good enough to be a real book?"
    "I haven't read it yet, but I bet it is!"
    "Okay, let's try."

H9PdVNS.png
    "I'm so proud of you too Josee! You finished your aspiration and I've been listening to you play, you're getting better at it every day. Keep it up! Congratulations Sweetpea!"
    "Thanks Daddy, I love playing, it makes me feel good."
    "Alright, it's time to go back home, Mommy should be there soon. She's going to be so proud of you two also."

mMynLkb.png
    "We have the best Daddy in the whole wide world, right?"
    "He's the bestest, so is Mommy!"
    "Yep, they're both the bestest!"
    "Hey, wanna play on the monkey bars?"
    "Yeah, race you!"
    Josee yelled and began running faster.
    "Wait up!"
    "Catch me if you cannn."
    Josee called over her shoulder to her sister and then broke out in a fit of giggles.
    @SoulGal7
    You had them Woohoo in the dumpster? Ewww! :D Glad they had fun. :) So funny that Ken will continue to be clingy, too. Great coincidence.
    Got a good chuckle out of how the Eco-Inspector liked their behavior when greeted by Wolfgang, but didn't like Sakura :D
    Funny with the Paparazzi and the dumpster diving too. The Eco Living gameplay looks so fun (although I imagine the actual playing can be annoying when the fabricator doesn't work again)
    Yay for all the stuff Wolfgang found!

Oh no, the environment got dirtier again! :( They'll fix this in no time, I'm sure :) What a fun train station neighborhood too! Yay for 4-start celebrity. Go, Sakura!

@sassytxbrat
    Aw I'm sorry you had trouble with the secret society! Looks so annoying, too :( Fun Sppoky Day though! :) Serial Romantic can be sooo annoying, I agree :D Glad Kiss #5 worked in the end!

@Ellupelluellu
    Lol, Melody made Bob into a knight statue! :D Yay for all cheers and selfies :)

@Karababy52
    Oooh. They go to Forgotten Hollow in about 2 weeks, and we have a Vampire Ghost lady in the house that doesn't quite want to go back...? I smell Mystery...! :D
    Your Placeholder pics are always so pretty. How do you do it? :O
    edited July 2021
    *Updated my July 16th post above! Ugh, Imgur was acting up again. Took me much longer to upload and write this than anticipated. I had some 'extra' screenshots I wanted to post too, but those and comments will have to wait now until tonight or perhaps Sunday. We'll see... Hope y'all have a fantastic day/night! <3
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I wanted to post some stories today because I wrote some yesterday, but I'm at my dads house now and I just remembered myself that the stories didn't move with me in the cloud hahahahahahha, so now I can't post my stories dangit.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited July 2021
    July 14 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 6 - Thursday

wolf-is-happy-weds.png
    Sakura is off today, and Wolfgang works from 9am - 4pm. He heads to work today. The day starts off really well for Sakura. All that hard work playing chess has done it. She maxes the logic skill and achieves the Nerd Brain Aspiration! Congrats Sakura!

all-that-hard-work-playing-chess-and-sakura-maxed-logic.png

logic-level-10-sakura-fri.png
    completed-nerd-brain-sakura-fri.png

With that accomplished, Sakura then works on some toys for the twins. She knits them each a little bear. She is wearing a chicken "inspiration" hat. [Note: As mentioned previously, she had already knit 5 legendary knitted items; however, she didn't get a tick for them. So, I am having her knit 5 more, but it is taking a long time. The chicken hat keeps her inspired.]
    sakura-knits-the-bear.png

The day passes quickly and soon Wolfgang returns home from work. Even though Sakura was busy all day, she certainly missed him and gave him a really nice welcome home kiss. Sakura just wanted Wolfgang to know what a great job he was doing.

DARLING-YOUR-DOING-SUCH-A-GREAT-JOB.png

Sakura then decides to paint outside and finish painting those blank canvases that were in their household inventories. Two of them she has to scrap because no other option comes up for either Wolfgang or Sakura. The other one turns out to be a figure painting masterpiece! Wow! Talk about a hidden treasure!

pasinting-utside.png

While Wolfgang is tending the garden, he sees some sparks coming from one of the dew collectors. That isn't good, so he repairs it.

repairing-dew-collectors.png

Sakura does an upgrade on one of the wind turbines.

sakura-upgrading-thurs.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura had told Wolfgang about the Community Space she had visited and Wolfgang said he would try there for some more dumpster finds.

diving-at-marketplace-thurs-wolf.png

Sakura had told him that they could vote on three project improvements for the space and he definitely thought it was a good idea. But for now, he wanted to dumpster dive and see if he could find another bed for the twins.

While he was dumpster diving, he heard a voice behind him. Maybe it was Wolfgang's imagination, but was that Father Winter? Indeed it was! Father Winter said he was a firm believer in fixing and recycling products, and often sims threw away items that he would take to his workshop. It was good practice for his trainees at his workshop to fix and repair these items, which of course, they then distributed free once a year.

presenting-eco-concept-to-father-winter-at-market-place.png
    shared-hs-eco-concept-with-father-winter.png

Wolfgang nodded and asked Father Winter if he had a moment for Wolfgang to go over an eco-concept he had drawn up. It was a model of a vacuum that literally "siphoned" the smog from the air. Father Winter listened and made some recommendations that perhaps this vacuum could also "siphon" dirt from damaged items they found in the dumpsters. His trainees often had to replace whole items or recycle them because they just couldn't get items clean enough. Wolfgang thanked Father Winter and made some modifications on his design and then submitted it by mail.

When he came back home, Wolfgang worked at the fabricator, which had decided to act up again. But he did make a nice flower and flora rug which he placed outside the door of the red container.

little-floral-rug.png
    flowers-and-flora-rug-unlocked.png
    MOODLET-WOLFafter-fabri-fight.png

And even though Wolfgang was covered in dye, he was in a good mood. He took a simstagram photo. This was a good way to let sims know that eco-living had its challenges. Some days things went well, and some days they didn't, but you just had to laugh at your mistakes and carry on.

updating-his-simstagram.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After taking a bath...he was becoming a big bath-lover fan now...he went over to the vertical flower planter and analyzed it. Sakura had tried her best to find some soybean seeds in various seed packets, but after purchasing 3 packets, all she got was green beans, not soy beans. So, at work, Wolfgang had asked one of his co-workers about these planters and the situation they were having. And his co-worker told him something amazing that he could also do with these planters. Grow cruelty-free meat, which would produce plant-based faux meat. His co-worker had given him some "faux meat starter" and Wolfgang thought he would give it a try.

grow-cruelty-free-meat-thurs-nite-wolf.png

the-startof-the-meat-wall.png

And just like that, it had started.

wolf-is-massaging-the-meat-that-sounds-so-bad.png

To help the meat wall along, Wolfgang "massaged" the meat. {This sounds soooo bad....lol]

punching-that-meat-must-be-tenerizing-it.png

Wolfgang gave the meat some little punches...because he wanted this meat to be really tender.

watering-the-meat.png

And of course, he also had to water his "meat" wall. [Note: The animations on this are pretty cute and remind me of the movie "Rocky" where Rocky is training to box by punching sides of beef in a meat plant.]

And now to let it set for 2 days when it would be ready to harvest. Wolfgang was pretty proud of his accomplishments today.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

I wasn't going to waste anymore time looking for the soybean seeds and remembered reading about the meat wall. At Level 5, Design Guru, of the Green Technician career branch, you get the cruelty-free meat wall promotion reward. And since Wolfgang was Level 8, Device Savant, he already had this promotion reward, so I thought he would try it since they were having no luck with the soy beans. There is no "faux meat starter" required, I just put that in there for story purposes. You just choose grow cruelty free meat at the planter and it starts.

An interesting thing happened while Sakura was dumpster diving that night. A bike with its light on was just sitting near the dumpster, and suddenly started moving away, without a rider on it. It's too bad I couldn't have made a cool little video of this riderless bike just heading off. Probably a glitch, but it was quite funny. So, this is a ghost rider bike.

A-GHOST-IS-RIDING-THIS-BIKE-BECAUSE-IT-JUST-TOOK-OFF-WITHOUT-A-RIDER.png
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    July 17
    Week 12 Sunday

2021-07-05-09_14_40-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1

~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited July 2021
    Update 196 - Ruby's First Date

PV3YUyP.jpg
    Jules got home from and told Emmett about her promotion.

"That's so fantastic, babe! You're really kicking butt at this new job!"
    udaEMob.png

"How was everyone's day here?"
    YPEX8gT.png

"Well, don't freak, but I think that Ruby might be on a date with Zane right now..."
    ftu8SJp.png

"WHAT?!?!?!"
    UEI5zyj.png

"Relax, it's nothing crazy - in fact, I've been keeping an eye on them since I can see them right out the window."
    k0QPbFm.png

teWiXxB.jpg

!!!!!!
    "WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?????"
    "SHE'S TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!!!!"
    nbsuq80.png

"Jules, please breathe."
    LCOHthk.png

"That hug is lasting just a little too long, don't you think? Okay, yeah, definitely too, long, I'm gonna go out there and talk to her..."
    LeyDd9S.jpg

"Jules, give her a little space," Emmett told her gently. "Why don't you go upstairs and change, give Ruby a moment to to get settled, and then you can talk to her for a bit, okay?"
    u4laQNu.png

So Jules went upstairs and changed, and waited for a painstakingly long five minutes for Ruby to finish saying her goodbyes and come up to the apartment.

"So, how was your day? Did you have fun with Zane?" Jules immediately ambushed her as she sat down on the couch beside her. (OH MY GOSH IS SHE WEARING MAKE UP? WHERE DID SHE EVEN LEARN HOW TO DO HER MAKE UP???)
    Woivwnz.png

"Yeah, sure, it was fun," Ruby told her, narrowing her eyes slightly as Jules' manic expression. "Is everything okay?"
    DqydqqY.png

"Of course!" Jules forced herself to say. "Just checking in, you know. Totally just being a cool mom."
    QWyY3kb.png

"Yeah, sure...okay. Anyway, I have to finish up some homework, so I'm gonna go do that now."
    vevr4dX.png

But instead she took out her journal, and couldn't help but to grin to herself a bit. The new fluttery feelings she felt inside whenever she hung out with Zane were just too wonderful to ignore.
    SE1bLKE.png

--

This popped up as soon as Ruby invited Zane over to their lot now that they are both teens, and it was just too perfect so I went with it :)
    4TUfbk0.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
    edited July 2021
    July 15 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 7 - Friday

FRI-SUNSET-NEAR-COMM-PLACE.png
    Both Sakura and Wolfgang went to work today and the twins went to Wolfgang's company daycare.

fri-wolf-off-to-work.png

Sakura gets a pop-up at work and gets a performance gain. Let's hope this gets her to the top of her career today so she can get that promotion.

pair-with-praise.png
    feedback-anser.png
    oh-gee-the-place-is-deteriorating.png

And more deterioration from the loss of the Modern Development NAP. Oh gosh! Sakura definitely has to change that NAP back again.

voting-day-fri.png

After work, it was time to head to the Community Space to vote. And, no, Sakura didn't get the promotion today. Oh well.

voting-to-improve-comm-space.png

And Sakura casts her vote to improve this space.

convincing-sim-to-vote.png

wolf-friend-of-the-world-complete-fri.png

Wolfgang arrives straight from work. He didn't even change because he didn't want to miss voting. He chats with a sim and convinces them to vote on improving this community space. And Wolfgang also completes the Friend of the World Aspiration! Congrats to Wolfgang!

youve-got-to-do-your-civic-duty.png

And Wolfgang casts his vote. He and Sakura had already discussed that perhaps if this was a Maker Space, that more sims would be able to craft their own items. A fabricator was expensive, and with a Maker Space, sims could share these machines. Wolfgang also hoped that the new space would include a juice fizzing station. He was hoping that he and Sakura could visit Cletus Harris soon, who had told Wolfgang he would show him how to get started in juice fizzing.

sakura-photographed-again-fri.png

Sakura had just started to dumpster dive, and a paparazzi showed up and took her photo. She also met a sim from Oasis Springs named Malcolm Landgraab. She had never met him before, but he seemed to know her.

Malcolm: "Yeah...um...Wolf told me about you when you were living on the island in Windenburg...about some party you were having back then. We were teens, and Wolf was still in the Renegades Club. I think he mentioned that you were in the Paragons club...."

meeting-malcolm-landgraab.png

Sakura laughed: "Oh my...that was so long ago...I am surprised you remembered. But, yes, that party...it was my first DJ stint. But I'm not in the Paragons Club anymore, and Wolfgang is not in the Renegades Club either. Actually, Wolfgang and I are now married and we have twin boys."

Malcolm: "Is that right? Wolf is hitched? And a father? I would never have figured Wolf to get married. Always thought he'd be a Lone Wolf forever. You must be very special. And a Paragon with a Renegade...that's quite a surprise."

Sakura just smiled awkwardly at him. He sure knew a lot about Wolfgang, but Wolfgang had never mentioned him.

Malcolm: "Well, I've got to go. I have some...er...collections that I need to handle. Say hi to Wolf for me..."

deep-in-thought-fri-sakura-sunset.png

Sakura stared at the sunset thinking that there were so many things that she still didn't know about Wolfgang.

you-are-the-one-for-me-wolfgang-i-love-you.png

Wolfgang surprised her then and came up to her, "Sakura...my you look gorgeous standing there. If I didn't already know you and we weren't married, I think I would have to ask you on a date..."

Sakura: "Oh? Would that have gone against your 'Lone Wolf' lifestyle?"

Wolfgang looked puzzled, "What? Lone Wolf? I haven't been called that name since I was a teen. How did you know that name?" he asked looking around.

Sakura: "I met a friend of yours here, Malcolm Landgraab. He seems to know you, but you never mentioned him..."

Wolfgang was silent, "Sakura, I knew Malcolm when I was a teen in the Renegades Club. I did him a...um....favor...and helped him...um...get better grades. And that name I went by, Lone Wolf...that wasn't me...I just had a rep to uphold...you know...being a Renegade. That was never me, Sakura...it was really a made-up me. I was never that sim...because the moment I met you I knew that I wanted to be in a relationship with you, and my life was going to change. And it has...for the better...."

Sakura looked into Wolfgang's eyes, "And my life has changed for the better because of you, too, Wolfgang. I can't imagine being here with anyone else but you..."

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I really feel that wherever we go and whatever we do, that we can achieve it if we're together. I don't want to be that Lone Wolf...I never wanted to be that Lone Wolf. I want to have a loving family, my Wolf Pack around me. And that means having a loving Alpha Female Wolf as my sole mate. And that is you, Sakura."

Sakura smiled at Wolfgang. He always knew just the right thing to say to her and that's why she loved him so much.

lets-go-home-mu-loveour-sons-are-waiting-for-us.png

Wolfgang: "While I am here, this "wolf" is going to prowl for some dumpster deals. Then we can head home..."

wolfgang-is-throwing-things-right-and-left.png

wolf-find-some-great-stuff-fri.png

WOLF-DUMPSTER-DIVING-MALCOLM-THERE.png

While Wolfgang dumpster dove, Sakura met a new neighbor, Blossom Greenberg, who was married to Mary Greenberg. Together they have an adopted son named Knox and an adopted daughter named Adelyn. [Note: Quite awhile ago, Sakura got a pop-up from Mary asking Sakura if she and Blossom should have another child, and Sakura answered yes. That is how Adelyn came to be.]

Blossom: "You've probably met my son, Knox. He is 'an eco lifestyle enthusiast and encourages Green endeavors around the neighborhood'. I just wish there were more sims like him."

MEETNG-ANOTHER-NEIGHBOR.png

Sakura said that Knox had stopped by their house when they arrived. Sakura also mentioned that Sakura had met Mary when she was just a teen living in Windenburg.

Blossom: "Oh yes, Mary used to help with the swimming lessons at Bathe de Rill. But now we try to focus on the community in Port Promise. And we have a new little one to occupy our time. A little girl named Adelyn, who we've adopted. Mary spends most of her time in the garden, and I love to recycle anything and make things. We keep a pretty active lifestyle for elders."

Sakura went on to talk about her love of gardening and trying to help Port Promise become a greener community.

Blossom: "It certainly sounds like we are of the same mind-set. You should come by and visit...and bring those boys with you...Adelyn doesn't have a lot of sims her own age here...," she said as she told Sakura where she lived.

LOTS-OF-HUGS-BUT-NO-SELFIES.png

Sakura noticed that a small crowd had gathered around her again. Well, maybe someone here would want a selfie with her.

POSING-WHAT-A-DARLIN.png

SAKURA-POSING-FOR-PHOTOS.png

So, Sakura stayed and posed for the paparazzi, and although she gave sims lots of hugs, no-one asked her for a selfie. She then realized how dark it was and it had started to rain. Oh gosh! Sakura's plans to have the twins' birthday party outside are squashed. And where was Wolfgang? The storm was getting bad, they had to go home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

OK-ENOUGH-DEALS-TODAY-LETS-GO-HOME.png

Wolfgang had wanted to make some more dumpster dives while Sakura had been surrounded by her fans and paparazzi. He was determined to find another bed for the twins, but it was so late and he didn't have any luck. And then it started to rain...

IT-STARTED-RAINGING-AND-WOLF-SHOWERS-IN-THE-RAIN-FRI.png

Wolfgang was so excited that it was raining that he decided to just shower in the rain.

Wolfgang: "Oh gosh! It's been ages since I've had a shower. Baths are great....but....a shower feels so good! And just think, we're saving on our water bill, too. Bonus!"

Well, that nice rain then turned into a full-blown thunderstorm and Wolfgang and Sakura quickly went home. It was now too late for the twins to age-up. They would wait until tomorrow morning when the rain stopped and have a nice birthday party outside.

THIS-IS-GREAT-I-LOVE-IT.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRI-DUMPSTER-DIVE-WOLF.png

I had built them another room on top of their bedroom to "store" some of their salvaged items for Wolfgang to work on. Other than the narrow hall table holding the bunny, (Wolfgang had found the table on Thurs at Conifer Station), this is the haul that Wolfgang found on Friday from his dumpster dives. If you choose to travel to the Community Space, you then have access to all three dumpsters in Port Promise, and with the cooldown for the dumpster dives, he just kept going to each one in turn. The stove is an expensive one and just needs to be repaired and polished. The toilet and stereo need to be repaired. I liked the look of that couch against the window. It was not charred, but it had some scratches on it. I figured they could use that "as is" in their living room until they could make their own couch. There is another charred couch and loveseat in there, too. He had also found several bikes, which I didn't display here. Wolfgang gets so much more from dumpster diving than Sakura does.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Today was supposed to be the twins' age-up day, but due to the horrendous thunder and lightning storm, it will be delayed until tomorrow. Because I played ahead, the storm lasted until 11am the next morning, so that is when Ren & Ken are aging up to toddlers.
    edited July 2021
    Hi All! This is a bit picture heavy because the twins age-up and there is a house remodel. Have a good day/night everyone. Enjoy!

July 16 - Evergreen Harbor - Day 8 - Saturday - Twins Age-Up & House Reno

meet-ren-and-ken.png
    Both Sakura and Wolfgang were off work today, so it was a perfect day for a birthday party for the twins. That is, if it wasn't raining outside. Sakura checked the weather and it was supposed to clear up by 11am. She sure hoped so, or they would have to have the party inside.

POURING-DOWN-RAIN-SAT-AM.png

Wolfgang had received approval for his new eco-invention, the Eco-Matic Smog Vacuum, and he decided to make a prototype of it.

WOLF-FABRICATING-IN-THE-RAIN-SAT-AM.png

When he finished it, he wanted to test it out, so he made the long trek up the ladders with an umbrella in hand in the pouring rain. He might as well be productive while they waited for the rain to stop.

CLIMBING-A-LADDER-IN-A-THUNDERSTORM-WITH-AN-UMBRELLA-WOLF.png

Wolfgang climbed to the storage room above their bedroom where they had stored some of their treasured finds. He had already rigged up a rope pulley system to bring items up and down, because there was no way he could bring items down the ladder. When the weather cleared, Sakura would help with the system and they would bring down the items they wanted. Sakura had already told him she wanted the potted palm and she really liked the couch with the cushions for the living room. She also thought that the narrow hall table that Wolfgang had found in Conifer Station might work in the living room, too.

USING-THE-SMOG-SUCKER.png

Wolfgang turns it on and vacuums the smog. He sees a lot of dirt and grime being siphoned into the machine. It works! With that done, he decides to see if it will vacuum the dirt off of some of these items he found.

WOLFGSNG-REPAIRING-THIS-LITTLE-HEST.png

There is not too much room to work up there, so he uses the pulley system, and brings down a small dresser into their bedroom. He points the smog vacuum at it and he has a choice to repair it using bits and parts or to replace it. Wolfgang chooses to repair it and the smog vacuum goes into action.

LOOK-AT-THE-DIRT-COMING-OFF-OF-IT.png

Look at the dirt coming off of it!

HES-PRETTY-HAPPY.png

There is also a child's night table that he found.

HERO-DAD-TODAY.png

Oh yeah! He feels like a hero Dad today!

Wolfgang decides to do one more item. There is a wooden burlap chair that would look nice in the office.

ONE-MORE-ITEM-FOR-NOW.png

THE-FINISHED-CHAIR.png

The weather was starting to clear up and Wolfgang had Sakura help him with the items she wanted to come down. Wolfgang showed her what he had done with the smog vacuum and she thought that this was an amazing invention.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura had baked a cake and she also set out some red velvet cupcakes that a fan had sent her. They were ready. Wolfgang had been slowly working on a deck outside the kitchen area, but hadn't quite finished it yet. Sakura thought it would be a lovely place to have the party. Sakura and Wolfgang washed up and changed into some other clothes. They then brought the bassinettes outside onto the deck.

PAPARAZZI-HIDING-BEHIND-THE-PLANT.png

And it looks like the paparazzi got wind of the twins birthday and there is one hiding behind the plant.

BABY-AGE-UP-LAST-CUDDLES-AS-A-BABY.png

It was time for the last cuddles. Ren and Ken had grown so big and were now going to be toddlers. It was hard to believe.

CELEBRATE-THE-AGE-UP.png

Sakura popped the confetti popper and it was time.

FIRST-ONE-RENNARD-AGED-UP.png

Wolfgang held Ren in his arms as he became a toddler. Oh my gosh! Look at the hair! And Ren rolls "Charmer".

KENJI-AGED-UP-CLINGY.png

Then it was Ken's turn and Sakura looked at his little face as be became a toddler. And as already mentioned, Ken rolls "Clingy".

THEY-ARE-SO-CUTE.png

Oh my gosh! They are so cute!

[Note: I quickly go into CAS and officially change their names to Rennard (Ren) and Kenji (Ken). I leave their hair as is, but I give them some new outfits. I notice that Ren's eye color is a really light blue, almost grey and Ken's eye color is green...maybe even hazel. So, with that I decided that Ren will be dressed in blues and Ken will be dressed in greens. The only thing that I was hoping for was that one of them would have blue hair, but there are no "colored" hairs for toddlers.]

HERE-THEY-ARE-THEY-WILD-ONES.png

THESE-ARE-WILD-ONES-FOR-SURE.png

They each get a piece of the confetti cake that Sakura made. First "solid" food they've ever had. Ken sits right down and likes the texture of this cake as he smooshes it with his hand. Ren, meanwhile is bobbing to some music in his head.

WOLF-AND-SAKURA-SO-HAPPY.png

Wolfgang kisses Sakura and they are so happy.

And the birthday party is over, and just in time, too, because the sky has clouded over and it looks like it's going to start raining again. Wolfgang ushers Ren and Ken inside, and Sakura puts the food away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

couch-and-tv.png

And Ken is the first one inside. And here is their new living room remodel. Wolfgang didn't fix the couch and you can still see where the scratches are. I moved the chess table and put the little narrow hall table on that wall. Sakura had constructed another chair with the houndstooth dye. In buy mode, I changed the color of the couch. I thought this looked really nice.

comfy-living-room.png

Oh gosh! Ken gets an angry moodlet from sitting on a scratched couch! I didn't even know there was such a thing! Oh poor child! It costs $300 simoleons to fix the scratches. They have the simoleons, but this was supposed to be a temporary fix until they could make the recycled couch. And that couch looked so good in here, too.

angry-from-suitting-on-scratched-couch.png

And Ren came in and sat on the chair, but he has a pouty face.

scared-of-thunderstorms.png

When Wolfgang comes inside, there is a clap of thunder and a lightning flash outside. Suddenly, Ren on the chair starts crying and Ken gets off the couch and runs to Wolfgang. I see that their moodlets show that they are both afraid of thunderstorms. Oh my gosh! The poor little dears.

wolfgang-hugs-ken-and-ren-is-crying.png

Wolfgang hugs Ken and gives Ren a hug, too and tries to settle them down. Maybe a story will help. Ken gets up on the couch again, getting that angry moodlet once more. Oh no! They definitely need to do something about that couch. Wolfgang reads them a story about Driving to Mars. Sakura is reading a book on fabrication. This is such a wonderful scene, if it weren't for those awful couch scratches.

wolfgang-reading-a-story-and-ken-gets-angry-from-sitting-on-a-couch-with-scratches.png

Afterwards, Wolfgang takes Ken into the bathroom for some potty training. And Ken is pretty excited about having gone potty.

getting-ken-started-on-potty-training.png

ken-excited-about-going-bathroom.png

proud-parents-look-on.png

And the proud parents look on.

ren-oplaying-dolls.png

Ren autonomously went to play dolls at the dollhouse and Sakura talked to him while he played.

ken-joins-in-and-plays-with-the-blocks.png

Ken comes to join them and plays with some blocks.

dinner-time-for-ken-and-ren.png

It's already dinner time! And it's peas and applesauce. Nom nom. These are hungry toddlers.

wolf-putting-ren-to-bed-by-himself.png

Wolfgang tucks Ren into bed and even before he does this, Ren is sound asleep. The poor little guy is just tuckered out.

wolfputting-ren-to-bed.png

Wolfgang picks up Ken...

goodnight-time.png

...and helps him into his pajamas and tucks him into bed.

ken-who-ws-nicely-tucked-in-decided-to-splash-in-the-toilet.png

Oh, but what is this? Ken decides he doesn't want to stay in bed.

ken-what-happened-why-ae-you-not-in-bed.png

Wolfgang hears some noise in the bathroom, and Ken is happily splashing in the toilet.

Wolfgang: "Kenji, what are you doing in here? Oh my gosh! The toilet is not a place to play!" And so Wolfgang cleans Ken up and has to discipline him on his first day as a toddler. But, Wolfgang does it in a calm manner and then gives Ken a hug afterwards.

Then, it's round two and it's back to bed for Ken.

round-2-bedtime.png

And it looks like Wolfgang and Sakura are heading to bed, too. Nite all!

and-it-looks-like-wolf-and-saura-are-going-to-bed-roo-rev.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

This is Ren & Ken's new room remodel. There are two photos on the wall from when they were babies. They have some blocks and a new dollhouse. Sakura knit them some bear toys and the two poufs. They also bought some toddler books. Wolfgang also made a little sage fabricated light which is on the dresser.

dollhouse-photos-on-wall-of-them-as-babies.png

The beds. One bed is the one that Wolfgang found in the dumpster and fixed, the other was purchased. They need to be at fabrication skill level 8 to be able to make a toddler's bed. Notice that one is blue and the other is green.

blue-and-green-one-bed-purchased-sat.png

Off of the living room is the very narrow room that will be an office, once Sakura makes a desk. But for now, there is the chair that Wolfgang found in the dumpster and cleaned with the smog vacuum, and Sakura made the recycled floor lamp.

very-narrow-room-fabricated-light-refurbished-chair.png

The deck that "Wolfgang" built is actually a platform, which cost nothing. I bought two high chairs, but was having a problem with them on the platform surface. I might actually change the platform to a deck, because I would like this area to be covered. Maybe that will solve the issue. The flowers planted near the deck are actually harvestables.

During the thunderstorm, lightning struck the floral carpet and the potted palm plant that Wolfgang had found in the dumpster. Both are now gone. Either Wolfgang or Sakura will make another floral carpet.

LIGHTNING-HIT-THE-LITTLE-MAT-THAT-THEY-MADE-AND-ITS-GONE.png

This is an overhead view of the first floor of the house.

iverhead-view-revised.png
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 17: "Ah, might as well jump, go ahead and jump!"

cPFxjxg.png

Notes
    Interlude/Extra

This glitchy, but entertaining incident happened when Josh was at the Maker's Space and I forgot to have him bottle up the grape fizzy juice before going home. Here's why I forgot...

PiMCI1Y.png
    While Josh was diving for deals after loading up the fizzy juice machine, Kat walked by smiling and staring at him with this look of pure lust on her face. As she walked away, I saw someone else had witnessed the entire thing, Essa. She was supposedly at work. At least her pic was grayed out and said so, but here she was, stuck in place. There was someone else of note standing next to her, Veera, who had just spawned there.

wIPCGdi.png
    Veera ran straight over to Josh and started jumping up and down trying to get him to cheer for her. Unfortunately, she was a little too close and got kicked in the face.

30YXXEI.png
    "Owww, was that nice?"
    "Hey, not my fault you decided to stand so close behind me. Don't want to get kicked? Move! Go jump somewhere else!"

hmNPNX0.png
    "She's right behind me still isn't she?"
    "Yes, I am! It's me, I'm here, I'm the best, I'm a movie star, worship me, cheer for me. You know you want to, oh yeahhhhhh!"

3KRpsm5.png
    "Fine! Here, yay, it's a big, beautiful movie star jumping up and down, how lucky am I?"
    "That's more like it! You are lucky, I'm the best, I'm beautiful, I'm talented and everybody loves me! Woot Woot!"
    "Okay, okay, we get it, I cheered. Now will you just go away, like over there or there, anywhere but here?"

P0n9QD3.png
    "I can't, I can't, I have to jump, jump, jump! I need the attention, I crave the attention, I LIVE for attention. Worship me! Oh Yeahhhhhhh!"
    "Uggghhh! Come on! Just stop! Nobody wants to see you jump!"

eOBF096.png
    "Oh, well, actually, wait a minute now..."
    "Hey, my eyes are up here Buddy!"
    "I know, but I don't want to look at your eyes. They're nice, but not as nice as those bouncing around."

wQ3wzx9.png
    "Woo Hoo, got that right! They're beautiful, they're the best, just like all of me is the best! Cheer for me, say my name, love me, Woop Woop!"
    "Ahhhhh! For God's sake, give me a break man, I'm just trying to make a living here."

x5ffJUs.png
    "You talk to her. Threaten her with coal in her stocking or something, anything, just get her to go away!"
    "Sorry Sonny, I'm enjoying the show. I may be old and married, but I'm not dead yet!"
    "Move Buster, I can't get a shot with you standing there."

MWnny58.png
    "Good I'm glad, here, I'll block her even more! What do you think of that Veera, huh? Now you won't get any publicity out of this! Might as well leave, go, shoo, shoo!"

Kw018ya.png
    "Oh my, you're a handsome devil, aren't you? Fine, if I can't get a shot of her, I'll take one of you. Smile for the camera gorgeous. Mama needs some candy for her personal collection."
    *sigh*

gLf1N4j.png
    "Can you duck down out of the way though now? I still need to get some shots of her or I'll lose my job."
    "That's right, uh huh, I'm the one you want. I'm the star, he's a nobody! I know it, you know it, everybody knows it! Oh Yeahhhhhh!"

(Well that hurt.)
    (Just ignore them and do what you came here to do.)
    (Fine...)

uRabddK.png
    (Well, well, what have we here?)

ChZPI9F.png
    "Hey! Hey! Stop looking at his butt. You're here for me, not his butt!"
    "Hang on Honey, Mama doesn't get to see something this magnificent up close everyday. Or ever really."
    "I'm leaving, there's other paps that love me besides you."
    "Go ahead, I got my shots already."

sJT57w6.png
    "Oooo, this must be my lucky day! Nice junk in that trunk Gramps, mind if I have a squeeze?"
    "Kindly remove your hand this instant or I'll have my elves do it for you. AND you'll get nothing for Winterfest this year Lady."

xZh0sGk.png
    (Gawd, I have such a headache, I'm hot, thirsty, hungry and I have to pee like a race horse! Why are they making me stand here for hours and hours? How is that going to help the neighborhood go green?)

vrLXFHa.png
    Hey! Wait! Josh! Where do you think you're going? You don't have full autonomy, get back here and dive in that dumpster like I told you!

XAnDEdz.png
    "You still here? Why? You're just blocking everyone from using that machine now. Way to be selfish."

hIOSEry.png
    "I don't understand why you're even here. Big movie star like yourself. You could have anyone do that for you. You could have an air-conditioned room full of those things in your mansion and not stand out here in the heat. It makes no sense!"

L5KZ2hF.png
    "Are you even listening to me?"
    "Nope!"
    "Yes you are, if you weren't listening to me you wouldn't have answered me. Right? I said, right!?"

53w2mig.png
    "Ugh, why do I even bother. Fine, whatever, have fun getting dirty...and not in the fun way!"

OhuRwVF.png
    I thought Josh had run over to Veera to cheer for her again, but nope. He just wanted to yell at her! HAHA! Throughout this entire incident which took hours and hours, Essa stood, stuck in the same place supposedly at work. Even after her shift ended and a pop-up said she was 'home,' she still stood there, still and silent. I decided to see if I could send her home myself and thankfully it worked!

ZKncwQF.png
    Josh continued diving, this time without any interruptions for another hour or so before both dumpsters were empty and I sent him home as well. Essa was upstairs playing Sim Scuffle, still in her uniform when he arrived. It makes me wonder, was this just a glitch? Or has the game been sending her to stand there every day she works? I'll have to look next time she goes to see if she's there again. I'm guessing it was just a glitch. I could kick myself now for not having Josh go over there and talk to her. Oh well...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top