Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MINI MOLE - SEASON 3 - A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW (THE WRAP UP EPISODE - CANCELLED ;_: )

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    I will try and do a wrap up episode with some stuff that needs uncovering :) Including The Mole, Who Got Saved in Episode 2, The Predicted Winner, The Quiz Results and Hints and Sabotages of The Mole. It won't be much but it'll wrap it up with some sort of ending.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Looking forward to it :)
    Banner.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Health is more important ^^ so completely understand.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, we understand the decision, Haylo
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Completely understand Haylo, My head's been out of the game for so long now I don't think I'd be able to keep up anyway. Looking forward to seeing who the Mole was and if I was on the right track. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
    The Wrap Up episode will be released this evening :) It will have The Mole reveal in it, as well as a rundown on some of the season, and a few extra bonuses.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    The Wrap Up episode will be released this evening :) It will have The Mole reveal in it, as well as a rundown on some of the season, and a few extra bonuses.

WOOOOOT!!!
    Banner.png
    HeaderNew.png

THE WRAP UP EPISODE - AKA - THE FINALE???

Since this show deserved some level of an ending, and I won't just leave it midseason on a cliff hanger, here is an episode with a lot of insight on how the season went down, who The Mole was, how they sabotaged so far, and what could have happened. As well as some fun extras, and some hints that YOU could have found to the identity of The Mole.
    Check it out, good luck, and I hope you are all pleasantly surprised!
    Thank you!

@kittymeow @Tigerblu11 @Shadami @icmnfrsh @twiddle3 @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens @ninjakid150

Yesss, it is nice to see it all fall into place, especially now I am reading it along with my own notes besides it :3

Aah, you did a really neat job there Lilli :smiley: It's a shame we cannot get to see more of your sabotages :o (like that maze game we missed out on - I love me some CHAOS! (Everyone picked SABOTAGE!)

As for the clues - my favourite has to be the 'Tina is the Mole' name length one. Subtle, but once you know it it's there. What also helps is that the phrase has 13 letters - bringer of misfortune to the group? XD Shame the North East clue couldn't be finished, because you definitely put in some work for it there :o (I like me some good gifs)

Only thing I'm left wondering is who was suspecting Madelon? XD

As for my own quiz scores and who my main suspects were

QUIZ SCORES:
    Quiz 1 - 3 (Sharon) (Tina 3rd)
    Quiz 2 - 3 (Carlos) (Tina 6th)
    Quiz 3 - 7 (Tina)
    Quiz 4 - 6 (Angelica) (Tina 2nd)

Haylo, thanks for making the most of this season despite the rough circumstances the past year threw around :star: Sadly sometimes life just throws those curveballs at us. You did all what you could've done for this show :star:
    Banner.png
    Oohhh
    I did notice that the first letter of the episode titles were trying to spell something, but we never really got to finish the rest of them
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    And more thoughts...
    Sneaky little Lawrence, with everyone suspicious of him. Nobody fell for his himbo act...or is it an act? ;)

A woohoo worker :0 :0 :0

Congrats, Kitty! You did very well this season!

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I absolutely need to find where I put my notes xD this was fun. :)