Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seven - A Story of Seven Supernaturals

CarbonCoffee14CarbonCoffee14 Posts: 21 Member
Hey all! I'm finally at a point where I can start off a story that I've had in mind for a while :)
This is mostly just my way of experiencing all (or most of) the packs I currently have installed and for just enjoying myself so although I'm very attached to the characters and such this won't be taken too seriously. Also all the characters are supernatural
I'll maybe make a proper introduction post for all the characters later but for now, let's dive in!
Post edited by CarbonCoffee14 on

Comments

• CarbonCoffee14CarbonCoffee14 Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2021
    Arc 1, Year 1, Part 1
    I Can Tell That We Are Going To Be Friends

The bright summer sun shone through a nearby window, illuminating the two friends playing pool. They were supposed to go meet their new housemates today but Garth was much too focused on the game of pool they were playing. There was no chance for him to win but he was still determined to try. Ash stood looking into the distance, a far-away look in her eyes. "Hey, what time did they say we should meet them?"
    Garth looked up at her. He completely forgot about that. "Uhh"
    "Garth, what time?"
    "Ten minutes ago"
    MslZ04X.jpg

The two arrived at the house with the help of a friendly student with a car, promising to repay him with pizza. Garth looked up at the house. "Ash, Ash do you see how big this house is?" his voice went up by atleast half an octave.
    He wasn't wrong - the house was by no means a mansion but it looked like it had atleast four bedrooms and an attic. There was also a garden behind the house, and through the windows they could see a living room.
    "Should we go knock?" Ash put her bag down.
    Garth shrugged at her and walked up to the door. He barely had to knock before a blue-winged fairy opened the door.
    "Garth, it's been years!" a wide smile was on his face as he pulled Garth in for a hug. "You must be Ashley. Please come in, both of you" The door closed behind the two friends.
    "Garth, close your mouth," Ash whispered, elbowing Garth in the side. He closed his mouth with a sheepish grin and turned to Othello.
    "This is a really nice house, how did you manage to afford it?"
    Othello smiled a nodded his head to the living room. "My boyfriend is paying half, and our dearly beloved Cass is paying the other half," he smirked and leaned in, "actually her parents are." Laughter came from the living room as Othello straightened up again.
    "Let me go introduce you"
    dom5wBf.jpg
    4g6TpLe.jpg

"And then- oh, hi guys." On the couch sat a vampire and a purple-skinned man, clearly in the middle of a conversation. A pink blush crept onto Garth's cheeks.
    Othello grabbed Garth's arm, "come, let me introduce you to Eric - or well, Mister Misfortune to everyone but his friends. I get the feeling that you guys will get along amazingly" The purple-skinned man smiled as Othello took his hand and moved to one side of the room. Ash blew out a breath she didn't realise she was holding. That didn't go too terribly.
    "Hey, you're Ash right?"
    "Y-yeah, that's me," Ash mentally cringed at herself. She wasn't shy but goodness she was awkward. The vampire stood infront of her with a smile on her face.
    "I'm Cass, it's really nice to finally meet you guys. Do you mind if I show you around the house?" She seemed very confident for someone who seemed to be more into academics than sports, but Ash didn't mind. Maybe she would lead the conversation and give Ash some time to get over her awkwardness.
    "Yeah, that'd be nice."
    TxsfwAt.jpg
    Nx9FwqN.jpg

Garth was so invested in hearing how Eric and Othello met that he didn't hear someone enter the room. Apparently, Othello and Eric went to the same school. They met about three years ago and have been together ever since. Oh, did he mention that Eric also has a sister? As Eric was busy explaining how Othello was an amazingly terrible dancer, his eyes drifted to behind Garth. "Sister, welcome!" he greeted with a smile on his face. Garth spun around. Is everyone here pretty?
    "Hey, I'm Garth. You are?" he tried his best to look as friendly as possible - which wasn't difficult, Garth radiated an aura of friendliness. The girl smiled at him and introduced herself in a quiet voice as Aela, but only to friends. To everyone else she's Lady Luck. She seemed shy, but Garth was sure they'll be great friends. Eventually.
    pU4sWTr.jpg
    zXI3fxY.jpg

Post edited by CarbonCoffee14 on
  • CarbonCoffee14CarbonCoffee14 Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2021
    Arc 1, Year 1, Part 2
    Something Good Can Work

The group has been living together for quite some time now. Everyone got along really well and they were all enjoying their university lifestyle (except Garth, he wasn't too bothered about academics).
    "Hey Cass, do you want to go over the functions of the brain again?"
    Cass sighed and dramatically dropped her head into her book. "I know that really well now, I think I need a break more than anything"
    "Of course, we studied a lot today. If I catch you looking at your book I'm going to carry you to the living room myself," Aela joked as she left the room to go tend to her garden. She was quite shy but she met Cass through Othello, who she met through her brother. Aela and the vampire became very good friends, with both being very focused on their academics and both being determined to get A's on their exams.
    V61zePG.jpg
    6kEfp0C.jpg

Ash came home after class, not impressed at all by how hard her professor was making her work. Is Garth home yet? Her best friend didn't seem to be home. Did his classes go on this late? Ash sighed. She was really hoping that Garth could go to the gym with her today. Going alone wasn't really her style. The university's athletes had the second and third floors all to themselves but she still felt awkward going alone. As Ash was making her way to the kitchen she caught sight of Cass. The vampire didn't strike her as the athletic type but it was worth asking her.
    "Cass, hey"
    "Oh, Ash, what's up?" the vampire asked with a smile.
    Ash shuffled her feet. She felt so awkward asking. "Do you want to go to the gym with me? Garth was supposed to but his classes are going on longer than both of us expected"
    Cass looked at her for a moment, then turned away from the computer screen. "A break could be nice," she yawned as she stretched her tired muscles.
    fsqwpAE.jpg

"So what's the plan today?" Cass asked, adjusting her backpack. The first floor of the gym was pretty busy, and she was grateful that they had the second floor all to themselves.
    "I was thinking we could start on the treadmills and if you're up for it we can use the track on the third floor? Garth doesn't want me to do any strength training without him," Ash stated. Cass nodded and followed her upstairs.
    Since Ash didn't have many classes tomorrow she could really push herself today. She hopped on the treadmill and started her workout. Cass was on the treadmill next to her, taking the workout much much easier than Ash. She clearly wasn't used to exercising, but Ash really appreciated that she came with her. How would she repay her though? She didn't know that much about Cass, aside from the fact that Cass was a very dedicated student. As dedicated to her studies as Ash was to her athletic career. She smiled.
    NfaYmPb.jpg

About halfway through the workout, Garth appeared and greeted the girls. He explained to Ash that he read his schedule wrong and that he wouldn't be able to go to the gym with her on Tuesdays, and she fully understood. These classes were no joke - they weren't necessarily a lot, but they were very intense. And to top it all off, both of them had a big game in a few months. While Garth was trying to justify falling asleep in class, Cass ended her workout. It turns out that a lack of sleep and exercising don't go together very well.
    "Oh Cass, you done?" Ash asked with a hint of concern in her voice. Cass smiled at her and nodded.
    "Yeah I think my lack of sleep is catching up to me."
    "I'm still going to use the track upstairs so if you want you can go home so long. I don't want to bore you here," Ash smiled to make sure Cass knew she wouldn't be offended if the vampire left.
    "Cool, see you guys later," Cass said as she walked to the stairs.
    "I better start. Catch you later Ash," Garth hugged Ash and walked to the treadmills.
    nae0w4f.jpg
    oNonA48.jpg

Ash had a head full of thoughts as she jogged around the track. How would she repay Cass for the favour? Maybe they could go to the library? She has noticed that Cass is quite the bookworm, so maybe she would appreciate being surrounded by a whole bunch of books. She spent an hour on the track and then packed up and went downstairs. Garth was still on the treadmills, clearly pushing himself very hard. He must have something on his mind, Ash pondered as she walked down the stairs to the first floor. She stopped in her tracks. The gym was completely empty aside from Cass sitting by the bar, studying intently. Ash quickly walked to her. "Hey, you didn't have to wait," she blushed. She wasn't entirely sure if it was because she felt guilty or happy that Cass waited for her. Cass looked up from her book, slightly startled.
    "Oh it was no problem. If I went home Aela would've slapped this book right out of my hands," she joked, playfully bumping Ash's shoulder. Ash giggled. She was even more determined now to make it up to Cass, and maybe also to get to know Cass a bit better.
    "Great, I owe you one. Seriously. I'm just going to go shower, then we can pack it up and go," Ash called over her shoulder as she jogged to the stairs leading to the showers.
    62FG1ft.jpg
    xmeIsqB.jpg
    wZ6HVn3.jpg
    knEkJ1z.jpg

The two girls cycled home, chatting about their classes. Ash realised that Cass could actually help her study since they both had anatomy as a subject, granted Cass's class was in much more detail than Ash's. Nonetheless Cass offered to tutor Ash and Ash accepted, not wanting to miss the opportunity to get to know Cass better. They arrived back home to find Othello, Eric and Aela playing games together. Aela sternly scolded Cass when she found out she used the free time at the gym to study, but Cass explained that she found a new hobby - working out.
    1zDOzzh.jpg