Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yum! or Ewww!

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    ew, have tried that its awful.

egg salad?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • StartUpGeniusStartUpGenius Posts: 135 Member
    Yuck

Sashimi?
  • KiTh_97KiTh_97 Posts: 41 Member
    Yum

Salmon Steak?
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    YUM. Love salmon.

Ham salad?
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • PriestessDreadfulPriestessDreadful Posts: 284 Member
    Ewww, I've never understood why people have to ruin a perfectly good salad by throwing meat products into it. :D

Cheesy garlic bread? I'm about to order some with my pizza. For delivery. It's late Friday afternoon here, we've had storms all day, it's too wet and cold to go anywhere. So I'm going to call Mr Pizza man to come to my place just as soon as their phone lines open in 5 minutes' time!
  • KiTh_97KiTh_97 Posts: 41 Member
    Yum

Carrot cake?
    Yum I guess? It's kind of a middle of the road thing for me. Wouldn't pick it if it were a choice between carrot cake and, for example scones or empanadas.

Soo... pumpkin-filled empanadas?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=pumpkin+empanadas+images&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS962US962&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj7qdaMzejxAhUEH80KHYOGBgwQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1280&bih=881#imgrc=Ve97q__-vZhtIM

Ewww, I've never understood why people have to ruin a perfectly good salad by throwing meat products into it. :D

@PriestessDreadful ham salad is this: https://www.google.com/search?q=ham+salad+images&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS962US962&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=cgu5ZQaGHNLQOM%2CZqesJcAU2_fQYM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSwgPNxOcwXzlJJs1jPXkRV2BcVGg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj5roSdzOjxAhUYX80KHRKIArkQ9QF6BAgWEAE&biw=1280&bih=881

And I'd never heard of it until my uncle made it one time. Def does not get points for "healthy" on any level.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    edited July 2021
    @Hatchet_Face_Pride dude..... omg..... I've never seen something so horrible in all my life. :D:D Who even thinks up a "salad" made almost entirely of meat? This is beyond my wildest nightmares. But I can't stop laughing.

I just assumed, of course, that you meant a salad with bits of ham added. You know - salad! Lettuce, tomato, that kind of thing, and just a little handful of ham pieces scattered throughout.

I dunno whether to keep laughing or sneak off for a little vom.
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    @Hatchet_Face_Pride dude..... omg..... I've never seen something so horrible in all my life. :D:D Who even thinks up a "salad" made almost entirely of meat? This is beyond my wildest nightmares. But I can't stop laughing.

I just assumed, of course, that you meant a salad with bits of ham added. You know - salad! Lettuce, tomato, that kind of thing, and just a little handful of ham pieces scattered throughout.

So was that a yum or eww to the empanadas? A veggie salad? Ew. Sounds boring and bland.

Ramen? (doesnt matter what kind just ramen in general)

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

edited July 2021
    7UfFV4t.gif .....
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Ramen is yum as long as it's not spicy.

Matcha cheesecake?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Honestly, I eat a lot of salad and I put enough bits of meat in mine so that it will be a balanced meal (you know, with enough protein). XD

But I would not call that ham salad a salad. To me, that's more like a filling you put in a pie or something. 😂 Or just a protein side dish on its own. I'm not disgusted by that tho cuz I love my protein more that veggies (so sick of eating raw veggies all the time LOL). But just feels wrong to call it a salad.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ramen is yum as long as it's not spicy.

Matcha cheesecake?

Yum!

I see one that looks absolutely revolting but the other pic of one looks amazing. So I'd say yum but ive never actually had it.

Also a balanced diet is definitely the best. Our body needs a lot of things. If only we could live off tacos though.

Lobster linguine?

srLMvZf.gif

I like fish so.. MUCHO Yum!

Mushroom-stuffed ravioli? *drools just thinking of it

^ LOL Yeah that's why I had to correct you on that notion. maybe the only veggie is pickle relish.

@DeKay yes I'm afraid it's considered a salad- the way potato salad or chicken or tuna salad is also considered a salad- it's supposed to be eaten on sandwich bread, like a spread, once it's made.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • Archie128Archie128 Posts: 94 Member
    Yum!

Lasagna?

@DeKay yes I'm afraid it's considered a salad- the way potato salad or chicken or tuna salad is also considered a salad- it's supposed to be eaten on sandwich bread, like a spread, once it's made.

Yep its a salad. A salad isnt just lettuce with stuff on top lol. My favorite is tuna salad and amish potato salad. I dont like pasta salad but i did try one ladies pasta salad at church and i could not get enough of it.

Archie128 wrote: »
    Yum!

Lasagna?

Yum! I love italian food. As long as the sauce is a meat sauce. Only time i can eat any spaghetti sauce with no meat is if its authentic cause jar sauce isn't so flavorful.

Rotel nacho dip?

6C258aH.jpg

srLMvZf.gif

• Archie128Archie128 Posts: 94 Member
    Yum!

Seafood Carbonara?

DeKay yes I'm afraid it's considered a salad- the way potato salad or chicken or tuna salad is also considered a salad- it's supposed to be eaten on sandwich bread, like a spread, once it's made.
    Suffice123 wrote: »

DeKay yes I'm afraid it's considered a salad- the way potato salad or chicken or tuna salad is also considered a salad- it's supposed to be eaten on sandwich bread, like a spread, once it's made.

Yep its a salad. A salad isnt just lettuce with stuff on top lol. My favorite is tuna salad and amish potato salad. I dont like pasta salad but i did try one ladies pasta salad at church and i could not get enough of it.

Archie128 wrote: »
    Yum!

Lasagna?

Yum! I love italian food. As long as the sauce is a meat sauce. Only time i can eat any spaghetti sauce with no meat is if its authentic cause jar sauce isn't so flavorful.

Rotel nacho dip?

6C258aH.jpg

I still feel like it's really weird, but maybe it's also a language thing? I come from Singapore and only like a few years ago, I found out what an egg salad is, like you mentioned, it's the one you put in a sandwich spread. :O Over here, we call it Egg mayo, or tuna mayo, etc etc. 😅

Ew for the rotel nacho dip? I'm not sure. For some reason, I get sick eating nacho cheese.

Cardamom buns?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Had to look it up but I'm gonna say yum.

Also, @Hatchet_Face_Pride I LOVE ham salad sandwiches, so long as they have enough pickle relish.

Bao buns? (Thinking of the Disney World Avatar land Cheeseburger ones... I don't eat a lot of beef but people always say they're good so yeah.)
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    @DeKay ahhh gotcha. I see why it would be weird for you than.

@rubyskywalker I've never had one before but id say Yum. I love cheeseburgers. The buns look nice and soft. Yum.

Southern Chicken N Rice?

cuHgkvf.jpg

srLMvZf.gif

• ASTROBOYBRANDONASTROBOYBRANDON Posts: 2 New Member
    yum

bacon w/ syrup?
    Never had it before but I guess it will be yum.

Chocolate babka?
    IMG_7844-chocolate-babka.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    That looks amazing! Yum!

Jelly-filled Donuts?

@DeKay It sounds like a language issue then. I only relatively recently had an egg salad sandwich when my dad was in the hospital and didn't want his. It was remarkably tasty, and came with a few slices of red onion.

Also, I make a wicked tuna salad. Just sayin' ;)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
    Yum.

Sour dough bread?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    Yum

Banana Pudding
    MwwSY8t.jpg
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane