Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    H25GqqK.png
    Body is 4 characters too short.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Summer's husband is mean, especially when he drinks. He is fighting the Flower Bunny for eggs, much to the shock and embarrassment of his wife and daughter.

z1RTsXM.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    R4nDjp4.png
    ...... scary hospital.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    One of Bonehilda's smallest fans.
    51281480547_5573bc54db_b.jpg
    51283246430_9db74dd4d3_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Fh0v9u7.png

and this week, two awards for best music and best video once again go toooo...Luna Villareal!!

Morgan: are you freaking kidding me!!... again?? dangnabbit >.< i wanted that!
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    @GirafHuntr Haha, I love that. In my game it's the Flower Bunny who seems to be a bit of a jerk. He was just angrily walking around and randomly arguing with sims. The Bunny actually used "Provoke" action on Axel before Axel decided to use him as a plasma pack.

The old guy really wanted to join in.
    8jNOfqB.jpg

• mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Added another sim to my rotation because I wanted to play a sim living in Sulani. This is Tara Stanley, here she's adopting a puppy. She named him Toby.
    QfrKh8j.png
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Caption this
    VmJ7HkG.png
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @Thrior Well I am glad you’ve seen the Flower Bunny be a 🐸🐸🐸🐸, that makes me feel a bit better. Summer and Holly actually had angry moodlets after this “Who would fight with the Flower Bunny? That’s unacceptable!”
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51305787277_825cbdbd08_k.jpg

51305787402_eca3adca69_k.jpg

Rowena has always known....she's always known.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Alexander Goth visited my Sim and he marched straight to the bathroom and took a bath. :D
    kU7pceq.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Learning guitar. Getting ready to play for the chickens. :)

BAzGW0v.png
    kusurusu wrote: »
    Caption this
    VmJ7HkG.png

i share her aggrevation for attention-starving celebrities that keep spamming that nonsense like posing ort begging for cheers. it is so annoying!
  • ARCTICORNEARCTICORNE Posts: 56 Member
    InEgjTa.png
    me discovering "warm up with body heat" is actually a thing now during my once in a blue moon live mode visit. that's so cute i'm obssessed.
    SfLZzzI.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Fh0v9u7.png

and this week, two awards for best music and best video once again go toooo...Luna Villareal!!

Lol at the sim who is kneeling on the floor in her posh frock :D She'll need that dry-cleaned afterwards.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Hina talking to her dog Shiru in the evening while taking care of the garden.

0keAchV.png
    Fh0v9u7.png

Lol at the sim who is kneeling on the floor in her posh frock :D She'll need that dry-cleaned afterwards.

that's actually Morgan's fiancee :P and yeah for some reason my sims love to kneel on the floor when watching the award show even though i previously parked them on the chairs.
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    Aquata took her daughter wedding dress shopping. The bubble disappeared when I paused to take the shot, but she had the noncommital icon in the speech bubble and was making some suggestive gestures. Lacey was not impressed with either her mom or the dress.

73BNiMW.png
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    They grow up so fast. This is Creed, my first Sim's second child, proposing to Fatima Holiday, who is the daughter of Malcolm Landgraab and Summer Holiday. She looks so much like Malcolm.

07-09-21_8-59-18_AM.png
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51308879921_91b3841141_k.jpg

Rowena diligently works on honing her magic skills.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Because living in a Dorm at University means, you can never truly be alone. So, you bolt the doors on both ends of the lavatory and then you ask your best girl to be your bride. Why not? LOL

KBFbfGv.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    That's a worse proposal than my Sims 3 couple in the loft above the garage in their underwear! :D
    sgGiFtq.jpg

(Spoiler tag, because better believe I took a pic, but it's not my last Screenshot, or even TS4)
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Actual last screenshot: My Journey to Batuu homestead build, from above - as much of the structure as isn't underground.

9rI5W1B.png

The square building with the smaller dome is the actual front entrance - that covers a stairway leading to the abode. The large dome lines up with the big, central living area that most of the home radiates out from, in four directions. Just visible to the right of it, the ladder "access hatch" I built as a second entrance - and was surprised to find actually works.
  • SaveirxSaveirx Posts: 29 Member
    edited July 2021
    I have absolutely no idea how to upload one of my screenshots but, my sim was acting out a scene, and I almost fell out of my chair when I saw her and her co-star's outfits. They were Mia and Sebastian from La La Land!
    6a3kniwvkzc11.jpg
    "An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." - Martin Buber
  • surlybadgersurlybadger Posts: 283 Member
    07-12-21_7-25-48_PM.png
    Was taking pictures of my latest build, and I'm simply over the moon about how it turned out!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top