Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who are your favorite sims 4 youtubers

13...Next

Comments

• JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Claire Siobhan, Deligracy, The Sim Supply and I also love Carmen King for the fact that she's so blunt .
  • SimenberrySimenberry Posts: 2 New Member
    I used to really like Vixella but lately her videos are not that good. She's obviously bored of the Sims and does it only for the money. The videos are way too short, overly edited not to mention the oh so boring random genetics.
    Nowadays my favourites are The Sim Supply and Deligracy. The Sim Supply hilarious and Deli is a great storyteller. And you can tell they actually play the game.
    Lilsimsie has some great ideas but I can only take her in small doses.
    The English Simmer is very original too in my opinion however making some pixels over political is not my cup of tea.
  • GGSimmerGGGGSimmerGG Posts: 35 Member
    I love Machinimas in any gaming platform and recently I am obsessed with Remi Marocelli Machinimas and Just Alise Machinimas. They really know how to work within the parameters that the game limits and create interesting videos. SimmerBoi has a decent series going on too.
  • Bladette84Bladette84 Posts: 1 New Member
    I enjoy Clare Siobhan - she really invests in her series and I like her gameplay.
    I love Deli for her creativity in her builds and her storytelling.
    Kelsey on buzzfeed multiplayer makes my laugh soooo much!
    I watch Sim Supply mainly for builds and challenges.
    I love them for different reasons but I think Clare is probably my favourite :)
  • TurpsgirlTurpsgirl Posts: 1 New Member
    Please check out Misslollypop sims she deserves more viewer's ive been watching her for an year she the first person i found on youtube when i started playing the sims again. She is so nice and funny and she loves to talk with everyone on livestreams she has an discord channel as well for everyone to meet new friends..
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited July 2021
    Sorry to resurrect but, I mainly love Lilsimsie, Kayla is so freaking funny & her builds are UNREAL. But I also love Starwinxie - she doesn’t upload much anymore, but if you go watch her old LPs (Generations & Seasons is what I recommend) then you’ll fall in love.

Edit: Just realized, Starwinxie doesn’t have mainly Sims 4, but she does have a few LPs for it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • RoyalSimstressRoyalSimstress Posts: 2 New Member
    FakeGamerGirl is one of my faves. I know she also does other type of let'splays but she mainly does sims videos. I just love how her mind works and i often just watch video's to hear her commentary. I also love Whiny brit, because she isn't shy from trying the weirdest LP's . Pixelade is another simmer i love to follow. He's ofter really quick with the latest sims scoops.

When it comes to machinima i just really love Remi Marocelli and GoodChills studio.
  • GoblincoreGoblincore Posts: 20 Member
    I love FakeGamerGirl and Steph0Sims, but their vibes might be too chaotic for some people... I just generally enjoy people who yell a lot and are overall really worked up :smiley:
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Drgluon, Fakegamegirl & James Turner are way too hilarious & inspire me with cool weirdness play ideas. :DB):p
    Iron Seagull, Plumbella & Simmer Erin are very informative of what's coming up with Sims 4. : ;)
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Petey Plays It and Carl's Sims Guide. Both together give in-depth overviews of pack features, and Petey even does gameplay ideas and overlooked features.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    Been 7 years, gotta long list:
    Plumbella - love the lore & unpredictably funny; don't touch the red dress
    lilsimsie - the streaming consistency, 'effortless' homes w/ just enough curb appeal
    FakeGamerGirl - funny as hell; don't gotothebasement, mr mailbox & did you flush...
    Iron Seagull - keeps me up to date
    Carl Sim Guides - better than Sims Wiki
    James Turner - entertained always: SimsGuessr, the Bigwallets, his Random Generators
    onlyabidoang - never miss 10 new features & Sims Logic
    itsmeTroi - best mod 411
    Petey Plays It - the Game Improving Ideas
    Mr Olkan - amazing builds

• RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    My favorite is James Turner, I”m always inspired by his playing.
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • npc5579npc5579 Posts: 20 Member
    onlyabidoang
  • ellejoynerellejoyner Posts: 25 Member
    Absolutely in love with everything Eva Rotky designs. Her videos are also exquisitely edited -- She uses a fascinating blend of stop motion and speed building that allows you to see everything being pieced together, without all the wonky moving around that you get sometimes from a speed build.
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    Deligracy, hands down! I think she is so creative and talented in her storytelling. She is very inspiring to me and my gameplay. Plus, she seems really down to earth and her Australian accent is awesome. I wish I could be her BFF, LOL