Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    edited July 2021
    My Cinderella finally got married :)

HTuataq.png

Edit: I just noticed I started this legacy 5 years ago! I really dragged my feet with it... wow
    Post edited by jheyjuneice on
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    Edit: I just noticed I started this legacy 5 years ago! I really dragged my feet with it... wow
    You and my both. My Elsa and Anna have been toddlers for over a year... lol
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
    arliel wrote: »
    You and my both. My Elsa and Anna have been toddlers for over a year... lol

Glad it's not just me then lol I'm really trying to speed things along now by getting to my 3rd gen baby as quick as possible.
    6Y6GB8R.png
    Question for anyone doing this challenge, do you move your heirs out? I have moved my legacy around quite a bit. I read the original legacy challenge rules and it says you're supposed to stay in the same house the entire time and move everyone else out if you want to, not sure if I like sticking to this. Curious if anyone else does this?
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • IzzyIceBellIzzyIceBell Posts: 8 New Member
    I was bored playing then i started this challange a week ago. I have been playing non stop for a week and Snow is pregnat with the 7th child already. I love playing with big families :smiley:
    > @jheyjuneice said:
    > Question for anyone doing this challenge, do you move your heirs out? I have moved my legacy around quite a bit. I read the original legacy challenge rules and it says you're supposed to stay in the same house the entire time and move everyone else out if you want to, not sure if I like sticking to this. Curious if anyone else does this?

I think there is a leagacy challange where you stay on the same lot, but this isn't that challange. I'm gonna move my heirs out
    Generation 2: Cinderella
    - May not marry until mother dies (This does not have to be of old age, but it may not be cheated)

How would i do this when it comes to it?
  • ArdrunaArdruna Posts: 22 Member
    - May not marry until mother dies (This does not have to be of old age, but it may not be cheated)

In my game, Snow White actually froze to death outside.

Meanwhile, I am so very excited because the meat of Ariel's story is finally beginning. At Eric's birthday party, unbeknownst to him, she sees him across the room for the first time, and her heart is stolen away!
    07-14-21_10-35-51_PM.png?width=936&height=532

> @jheyjuneice said:
    > Question for anyone doing this challenge, do you move your heirs out? I have moved my legacy around quite a bit. I read the original legacy challenge rules and it says you're supposed to stay in the same house the entire time and move everyone else out if you want to, not sure if I like sticking to this. Curious if anyone else does this?

I think there is a leagacy challange where you stay on the same lot, but this isn't that challange. I'm gonna move my heirs out

This challenge uses the original legacy challenge rules in addition to the generational rules but I assume you can just choose not to follow some parts if you don't want to. I ended up moving out my Cinderella again to her own house, it just seemed better. I think I'll continue moving out the heirs because I theme their houses to their princess colours :D

I think you can still make her die if you don't want to wait until she dies of old age as long as it's not using the cheats.
    6Y6GB8R.png
    aUBtQmB.png

Finally got Mulan as a child. Took a long time to get to this point lol I'm still blogging about it here: https://aymiasims4.wordpress.com/disney-princess-legacy-challenge/
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • MayaLimMayaLim Posts: 1 New Member
    Awesome challenge!!! I can't wait to try it out. But, can anyone tell me in Gen 5 (Anna) what 'experience near death at the hands of your lover' means? It'll be appreciated.
  • Rindechan89Rindechan89 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey, just about to start this challenge :)
    So lifespan is normal, auto aging on and we can give Snow any traits and aspiration? :)
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    edited September 2021
    It's been years since I've tried this challenge, I'm going to try again. :) Anyone else who is still active and currently doing it, send me your link and I'll follow!

https://chimesimanigans.wordpress.com/
    Post edited by windchime00 on
  • AriissAriiss Posts: 176 Member
    I'm also coming back to the challenge to start again. I'm not the best storyteller, but you can follow along here. So far Snow is half way through her kids!
    https://arisssimschallenges.wordpress.com/
  • KaylaCautioKaylaCautio Posts: 1 New Member
    Don't know if anyone else has had this idea but I'd love to do this challenge in the order that the princesses debuted. For example, having Aurora be the third princess instead of Tiana. (For the longest time I thought she came before Cinderella but I've since learned otherwise.) Whether this would make things tougher or easier or screw it up entirely, I have no idea.
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    Don't know if anyone else has had this idea but I'd love to do this challenge in the order that the princesses debuted. For example, having Aurora be the third princess instead of Tiana. (For the longest time I thought she came before Cinderella but I've since learned otherwise.) Whether this would make things tougher or easier or screw it up entirely, I have no idea.

You can do that if you want, or you might see this version of the Disney Princess Challenge: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/971674/disney-princess-challenge-revised-updated-for-cottage-living/p1
  • Ariel_DraculaAriel_Dracula Posts: 9 New Member
    For this challenge, do the aspirations, likes/dislikes, and traits not matter unless otherwise stated?
    For this challenge, do the aspirations, likes/dislikes, and traits not matter unless otherwise stated?

Yes, you can get creative how you want
  • ArdrunaArdruna Posts: 22 Member
    Delighted to be getting somewhere with Ariel and Eric!

She rescued him in a storm...
    07-20-21_7-29-10_PM.png?width=1062&height=603
    09-26-21_6-44-49_PM.png?width=1110&height=604
    09-26-21_6-51-55_PM.png?width=1110&height=604
    09-26-21_6-52-31_PM.png?width=1110&height=604

Went to Ursula to make a deal...
    09-26-21_10-17-20_PM.png?width=1110&height=604
    09-26-21_10-19-41_PM.png?width=1110&height=604
    09-26-21_10-20-18_PM.png?width=1110&height=604

And finally got to meet him properly!
    09-26-21_9-41-10_PM.png?width=1110&height=604

Now she just has to get him to fall for her (with a little help from her friends and older brother Ambrose)!

• Beccat80Beccat80 Posts: 2 New Member
    I was playing with the Rapunzel child and is she allowed to be friends with her cousins
  • LandonUltra9LandonUltra9 Posts: 3 New Member
    500 lol
  • CrescentMoon176CrescentMoon176 Posts: 1 New Member
    I started the challenge recently and when snow was giving birth to her first children she gave birth to triplets and then died because of birth complications like seriously. I'm frustrated.
    I started the challenge recently and when snow was giving birth to her first children she gave birth to triplets and then died because of birth complications like seriously. I'm frustrated.

Ngl, this seems like a very interesting storyline and a twist to the challenge, and a "funny" incipit for Cinderella generation
  • MoKo01MoKo01 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you please update the challenge? I know some other people already kinda did but these are all different versions and I would love a offical updated version by the official and original creator
  • sortalivingsortaliving Posts: 20 Member
    I don't know how many times I've started this challenge at this point. Hopefully this next time will be my last. I modified my version to include more Disney heroines.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top