Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited July 2021
    Lemmy showed his non-existent muscles to Nina Caliente and succeeded to try for a baby with her, twice. Hopefully soon there will be a first child with Lemmy's long nose in the world.
    uNEdl9c.png

The next day he met Johnny Zest in San Myshuno and flirted with him.
    FQCWMld.png

He continued his obsession with nudity. He went home and decided to take his clothes off again. I think I need to put a nude beach in Sulani because he's obviously a nudist. :D
    xjLz9gq.png
    I wish he at least kept his eyeglasses on when he takes his clothes off.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    edited July 2021
    Uni: Terms 1 & 2

The first Term and all of its zaniness finally wound to an end. Erik was pleased with his grades, which were better than he expected, given all of his other side 'jobs' that kept him at a break-neck pace. He managed straight A pluses. GPA: A+. Same for Aaron (who was studying History), Joey (Biology), Brianna (Physics) and Astrid (Art History). On the downside of things Sandi (studying Culinary Arts) fell down a bit. She ended up with 2 As, a B and one C. Her GPA averaging out to a B+. Not bad, but it was weighing on her that her triplet sisters bested her.
    Aaron was right there to offer his sympathy. "Sandi, you're a wonderful cook. A Chef, I daresay. Don't let a couple of grades, which aren't really bad at all, get you down. I love you no matter what."
    IKeaaky.jpg
    "I guess you're right. This is Uni, after all. Tougher than I thought. Now I understand why my Dad said a C is basically on a par with an A in high school. Thanks, Aaron. I love you, too."

If the first Term was hectic, the second Term proved chaotic. Erik released one of the three albums he had ready-to-go: Tangled Roots. It rose on the charts so fast, it left his head all but spinning. Not only that, but the soaring heights of this, his eleventh album, brought even more concert invitations, magazine requests, and more movie directors seeking him for bit parts in their flick. When am I supposed to find time to study? he mused. Not only that but Winterfest loomed high on the horizon. Just getting all of the preliminary studying done was enough to sink him. They all struggled. Another special concert was advertised, but they all agreed not this time. Studies before fun. Finally, the Holiday was upon them, but classes had to be attended. No days off, as in the lesser levels of education. Barely out of his final class for the day, Erik frowned when his phone went off. Seems, this next movie was to be filmed right here on the campus of Britechester-U. He had gone to all of the trouble to set up a tree for Winterfest and with some help, some interior decorations down in the Commons Room. Hastening there, he found the film crew just outside the Commons, getting set up. "Hi," he said. "This is convenient. We're shooting the scenes here? Cool."
    "Now, Erik, in this scene you're madder than a hatter at your best friend. He's trying to steal your girl. And since she never came to you about his 'unwanted' advances, you're angry at her, too. I want to see the hurt, I want to see the anger. I want to see the betrayal you're feeling. Give him the what-for, for all of your worth."
    fynaJcu.jpg
    "Yell at him. Slap him — hard. I want the audience to feel it!"
    xZNrYqP.jpg
    "Great, wonderful. Nice job, gentlemen." Nester rubbed at his rather assaulted cheek, frowning a bit.
    "Now, Erik, dig deep and show your girlfriend how sorry you are for breaking up with her. Seek forgiveness, be humble, contrite. Sincere."
    4Gofh3Q.jpg
    "Okay, that's a wrap, for now. Nice work, everybody."

By the time he got inside the Commons, everybody was almost done decorating the tree, in fact Erik worried he'd miss out on the Grand Meal. He was lucky, they held a plate for him.
    3o0w0hg.jpg
    Later on, they finished decorating the tree.
    QRpjW7u.jpg
    Erik was given the honor of lighting the tree, which he did with enthusiasm, while Kayleigh sang a Traditional Winterfest song. She really had a lovely voice.
    fpBXkKL.jpg

A few short days later the end of the second Term came around. Erik released his twelfth album, Songs at the Speed of Life. They all managed to submit their Term Papers in on time and they all managed, somehow, to complete and make their final Presentations. Grades remained strong for Erik, Aaron, and Brianna, finishing up with GPAs of A+. The stress of university was clearly taking a toll on the others. Joey, surprisingly, slipped to a GPA of A. He got two As, a B and one B-, to his chagrin. Thinking about his chances of getting into med school, he was on the glum side. Joey was a bonifide Genius, so his Ego was quite bruised. Kayleigh's fall wasn't so very far. She reaped three A+ grades and one A, which still left her with a strong GPA of A+. Sandi improved by getting two A+ grades and one A, but a D in her Restaurateur class. This brought her GPA to a B+. So much for my dream of owning my own restaurant she sighed. Astrid pulled two A+ grades and two As giving her a GDP of A+. She was unsettled on the one side but happy on the other, too, since her GPA stayed strong. She merely shrugged, Uh, perfection is overrated.
    Besides, Astrid consoled herself, who can study in this zoo?
    1Gx2dyA.jpg
    Even one of their dormmates was intrusive. This from the Sim who kept leaving happy little notes about just how awful he thought they were. How dare he intrude into their room and bother Kayleigh.
    y88iIUr.jpg
    Astrid made certain, Erik was aware, since he had invited Koichi to dine out with them upon occasion. Erik had his own set of problems with Paparazzi and fans stuffing themselves into the room he shared with Aaron. With a word from Astrid, he stormed into the corner room.
    "Koichi, I thought we were friends? What's the meaning of your making overtures to my girlfriend?"
    "Girlfriend? Aren't you with the other one? The different one with the dark streaked hair? I was merely speaking with Kayleigh."
    dBDDVQt.jpg
    "Kayleigh is my girl, just so you know. I realize they're identical triplets, but they all wear different hairstyles and their clothes are not all the same. Geeze, pull it out, man."

Finally, the last class was over. They all decided to go out to celebrate the end of their second Term. "We're two-thirds of the way through. Who would have thought we'd make it this far, eh?" Erik grinned. Then his phone went off again. "What? Yeah, we're on our way there, now. You're kidding me. In the pizza parlor? Okay. I'll get there as soon as I can."
    The Old Oak Pizzeria was stuffed to the gills. Packed full. Erik found himself wondering if there had been a leak as to just where on location this scene was to be filmed. Had to be.
    pRkojPm.jpg
    "All right, Erik," Xavier Dove, the Director said, "You've made your apologies to your girl and now you're going to seal the deal that you're back together again. I want to see passion. You're crazy for her. She is your end all be all, your soulmate that you almost threw away because of your now defunct friend's diabolical behavior. Victory is yours. Let's see it."
    XUEP2lQ.jpg

All for now, thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited July 2021
    I wanted Octavia's grandchildren to drop by whenever they want or to attend parties.
    So I sent out her sons, Kenneth & Lucas, to meet their nephews and nieces.

WhSEQVO.png
    They went to meet Charlie and Jake.
    lWanW7M.png
    The four boys went to meet Dana & Gwendolyn
    aKvGxE6.png
    msd3DpZ.png
    Together the six of them went to meet Salvador & Branden
    Dxk881q.png
    UIEnn9p.png
    Now I'm looking forward to having birthday parties and Halloween.

Ivy & Jasper moved out. I gave them spouses and both couples are pregnant.
    Ivy & Steve
    GHMnqoZ.png?1
    Jasper & Nancy
    bMN1kww.png?1

Octavia & Branden welcomed baby's 13 & 14.
    Meet Maddox and Nyles.

GuorxEa.png?1
    lTB2KfX.png
    FFN0xVd.png

Lastly, the family went to Sulani for 3 days.
    ledbZSM.png
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Lemmy showed his non-existent muscles to Nina Caliente and succeeded to try for a baby with her, twice. Hopefully soon there will be a first child with Lemmy's long nose in the world.
    uNEdl9c.png

The next day he met Johnny Zest in San Myshuno and flirted with him.
    FQCWMld.png

He continued his obsession with nudity. He went home and decided to take his clothes off again. I think I need to put a nude beach in Sulani because he's obviously a nudist. :D
    xjLz9gq.png
    I wish he at least kept his eyeglasses on when he takes his clothes off.

I downloaded Lemmy too and his obsession for nudity is real. I didn't even ask him to go outside nude, but he did so anyway. 🤣
  • jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    edited July 2021
    So my first gen of my Disney Princess Legacy Challenge, Snow White, died and I held a funeral for her.

EtqReNX.png

A few days later at her granddaughter, Mulan's, birthday party, her aunt decided to fight her mum's best friend in front of all the toddlers

jlV0QCg.png
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    A broken servo won the lottery.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    I've been playing the Strangerville story for almost two years, and I still haven't finished. :lol:

Vines-TEXT.png
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    I've been playing the Strangerville story for almost two years, and I still haven't finished. :lol:

Vines-TEXT.png

Yeah, my SIM opened the mother plant portal 2 generations ago and her heirs haven't bothered to close it. Needless to say, they don't live in Strangerville, but each heir has inherited all the files and equipment.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,341 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »

Yeah, my SIM opened the mother plant portal 2 generations ago and her heirs haven't bothered to close it. Needless to say, they don't live in Strangerville, but each heir has inherited all the files and equipment.

Awesome! :lol::joy:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    mlnov39 wrote: »

Vines-TEXT.png

Strangerville actually plays a big role in my main savefile. My Sims wanted to distract themselves from the apocalypse, so they made a child. The girl, Apocalypsia, is all aged up now and she's my current favorite Sim to play with. She's a spellcaster.
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited July 2021
    I went to CaS, let my sims be able to procreate again... and Beau gets abducted... AGAIN, gets alien pregnant... AGAIN, and has a daughter. I've checked my mods and there is no reason he keeps getting abducted, when I haven't had one in ages (and then 4 come along). So now my little sims family has Mum (Miko Ojo), Dad (Beau Merrick Jr.), Lillian (regular not abduction Child), Luna (Abduction child), Darian (regular toddler), Solena (abduction toddler) and Estrella (abduction baby). I think it's another pollination technician too. Luna is blue, Solena is green and Estrella look to be pinky/purple.

edit - Estrella is the light purple and her hair is brown. All the other abduction babies have had Dad's hair colour, that I can remember anyway. I used mcc to summon the pollination tech, so that I could grab a screenshot, and when I got her into CaS to peek (I take the screenie in CaS and exit without saving) she was bald (as they always are) but when I checked her hair colour it was brown. Estrella might end up going bald, or dyeing her her to match her step mam (miko) when she's older, purple skin and brown hair looks a bit odd.
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on
    My teenage Super Sim Vince Steel spent some time in the gym.
    WujCn9D.png
    p7nX2ra.png

He learned to cook. His dad was very chatty.
    kbQeCQP.png

Vince went to school and his parents kissed in their greenhouse in the middle of money trees. ;)
    W6ihKiS.png

It was day before Christmas and Vince's parents adopted him a cute puppy for a Christmas present. She's a cockerspaniel and her name is Tessie. <3
    y2KKWlh.png
    Ak191EI.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I sent my sims to Batuu for the first time ever & didn't hate it. I don't think Garrett enjoyed himself though, mainly because he kept losing to those two.

cHGHKMs.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    First autumn day was nice
    11-7-2021-8-34-58.png
    Kind of...
    11-7-2021-8-35-58.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    I.Give.Up! Miko started a fire whilst cooking and I'd forgotten to buy an alarm or sprinklers. They all stood about like lemons (even when directed to route to safety or call the fire brigade), and as a result Miko died and Luna, Lillian, Darian and Solena got taken away! Beau did eventually call the fire Brigade but it eas too late, and he almost died too, he was singed. The only one who was unscathed was Estrella. I'm debating whether to roll with it or start again!
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    I.Give.Up! Miko started a fire whilst cooking and I'd forgotten to buy an alarm or sprinklers. They all stood about like lemons (even when directed to route to safety or call the fire brigade), and as a result Miko died and Luna, Lillian, Darian and Solena got taken away! Beau did eventually call the fire Brigade but it eas too late, and he almost died too, he was singed. The only one who was unscathed was Estrella. I'm debating whether to roll with it or start again!

Wholy llama krap! That's not the best scenario. :open_mouth:

The death of Miko I would probably deal with and continue, but since Luna, Lillian, Darian and Solena got taken away... Nope. That "deletes" them for no reason, so no.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I purchased GTW not long ago and witnessed aliens for the first time. The evil sim I was playing got a confident moodlet from talking to them. Neither alien was in disguise though.
    edited July 2021
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

Wholy llama krap! That's not the best scenario. :open_mouth:

The death of Miko I would probably deal with and continue, but since Luna, Lillian, Darian and Solena got taken away... Nope. That "deletes" them for no reason, so no.

I have mcc adopt/social worker to other families, if I can find them, I might start an adoptive household with them.

Edit - Found them, and moved them in with a caretaker, next door, until I decide what to do with them!
    kGZiHZO.png

edited July 2021
    Last time I played Octavia's boys, Kenneth & Lucas went around to meet
    the other kids in the family. This week Kenneth & Lucas each created a club to include
    a total of 12 children in Octavia's house on Saturday and Sunday. She ordered pizza and boy, twelve
    children can eat! They almost wiped out the frig too. They ordered a second pizza later.

ixQNEsY.png?1
    BdEPUUc.png?1
    6kqDrqU.png?1
    ykRRe4U.png?1

Sadly the clubs didn't last long at all. Kenneth & Lucas grew up on
    Sunday while hanging out with club members. I didn't realize it was their birthdays.
    Soon after, most of the children became teens, also.
    Time to create teen clubs!

SpbRzCv.png?1
    Spwzvg6.png?1

The family continues to grow.
    Welcome Opal & Paige, babies 15 & 16.
    Love the smiling baby.

ryRWlH1.png?1
    Post edited by mlnov39 on
  • Sensi_SifuSensi_Sifu Posts: 16 Member
    Today in yoga class my favorite student (My granddaughter). Achieved oneness and levitated well meditating, and then vanished off to school. So proud.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    The Shirtless Scoundrel strikes again. Cade finished his aspiration with the free traders and black marketeers of the Spire in signature style, carrying forward the legacy of his father, Ty Antares, who was the first Sim of mine anyway to discover that tops are optional in Batuu outfits. I do question how much even the most sultry deshabille would help were the First Order to peg him as a nuisance - but points for style (which counts, in Hutt Space).

QgfoYNi.png

We'll put the rest behind spoiler tags because this is a big post, and likely to scroll way down the screen. Click through to continue.
    Keeping a shape worth showing off is not without effort, but living in line of sight from the mother temple of his order helps Cade remain focused (or inspired, or energized, as appropriate) on the Dai Bendu principles of harmony that underlie his trust in the Force. And keeps that waist narrow and those glutes firm, too.

u0EF7mu.png

As with body, so with the mind. Cade makes time for meditation in his austere inner courtyard, allowing the Force to find and uplift him in the midst of cultivated stillness - and his usual mess of prayer beads and luck charms. But whatever works!

0vwP0WK.png

Between adventures abroad, Cade got another plaintive call from his dad: "When are you going to visit?" I've learned that if you turn that conversation around and ask the folks to come over now, they don't. But if you say "I'll come by tomorrow" and do, they are pleased. And with both parents, two growing teens, a child, a toddler and one more on the way, Cade knows he can be most helpful by preparing a meal - it's the galley kitchen where he learned to cook after all, he knows where everything is, and he's pleased to lend a hand.

y1eGY3p.png

Poorly documented, but lots of quality time with everyone in the family - with rare exceptions, my Sims families are and remain very close, providing most of each other's social needs. Cade doesn't miss the constant crowd and bustle, really, and now juggles three separate boyfriends (also not documented) to keep his Social needs filled. But there's no friends like his oldest friends, and once the kiddies and a very expectant parent have turned in, he gets a bit of time with Zaiden and Daxton, showing them their way around the Sabaac table. Jace wisely supervises.

moAQw01.png

Daxton and Zaiden especially idolize their older brother, perhaps more than they ought to. It's hard to lay the blame at his feet entirely, since the dads have a bad habit of spending entire days at home wandering around in their underwear, but he's always shown off a bit, and Zaiden getting a little more risqué in his teen attire as well.

"You can't be thinking of wearing that to school..." "I've got a shirt on!" "Well button it, at least." "It is buttoned!" Yes - he's next in line to age up.

6vCocqm.png

To be fair, I can't put all the blame on Cade for going mostly shirtless, considering the Homestead is in a neighborhood (I moved the park to the site of the Landgraab home, because to heck with those guys, and the Homestead is HUGE and needs a 40x40) where passers-by, with a lot less to show off (like Sage of Practical Magic, Simeon Silversweater), routinely show off considerably more of it. I don't know why I have so many streakers. "Rock Your Body (and Mind)" NAP is active, perhaps that's related. The kids frequently catch an embarrassed moodlet on the way home from school, but all the more reason to work up Emotional Control through journaling.

a9E7Bwk.png

And Cade does, in fact, occasionally dress more completely - in the privacy of his own home. I promise, Cade - the tee-shirt and jeans are perfectly flattering. If my caboose looked that good, I'd have three boyfriends, too!

hbQA9xZ.png
    kQ4siAm.png

Cade does, in fact, have a job that takes doing, in order to pay the bills. Writing was his most developed skill aging up from a Teen, and Freelancer schedule flexibility is nice with a travel-based play like Batuu. And even his writing is still playing to the themes of the save. Cade's fantasy, sci-fi, or romance content is all set in the glory days of the Dai Bendu monks, generations before the emergence of even the earliest iterations of the Jedi Order, in the fabled fortress-city of Kaleth on Tython, where adventurous lords like Aramarivash the Warrior-Poet, and sages like Maravada the Silent, ruled as lords before the Force Wars brought the first great schism between Ashla and Bogan, a rift yet to be healed some thirty thousand years later. It's a great setting for all manner of fiction. So, get cracking, Cade - there are bills to pay.

D37ReDN.png

And then there are occasion, however infrequent, for more formal attire. Martial arts like kendo, and philosophies like Buddhism, Taoism and Zen - not to mention the filmography of Akira Kurosawa - have deeply influenced the Galaxy Far, Far Away, and a kimono makes fine ceremonial robes for Force adepts who are similar-to-but-distinct-from the Jedi. Occasionally, he tames the 'locks back into a Padawan 'do and manages to look quite respectable.

h4B2Sfq.png

In this occasion, it's a visit from his Superior in the Dai Bendu order. Ty gets fancier robes in this role - highlighting the path of Balance between Ashla and Bogan, the Light and the Dark. The distortion in the fit of his robes is due to the fact that he's really, really, really pregnant - irrelevant to Cade's story, but he and Jace do enjoy making kids. I angled the photo to minimize the effect.

ipLVNv7.png

No need to be too anxious, Cade - he's not here to lecture you on being a bad influence on your siblings. But it is a serious discussion. Ty is entirely sympathetic to the smugglers and adventurers that make Batuu their free port, and does adhere to Dai Bendu principles of neutrality. But the Path of Balance doesn't mean letting the disciples of the Bogan - the Sith Lords, or their admirers like Supreme Leader Snoke or his dark apprentice, Kylo Ren, have free reign. If a free port is to remain free - and the Collectors continue their work, secretly seeding Kyber temples through the Outer Rim, the First Order must be opposed. Neutrality need not be unarmed.

And the call has come, in terms Cade knows he cannot refuse, to lend his wits, his skills, and if need be his lightsaber, to the Resistance.

To be continued...
    William came home from work and kissed his husband Russell.
    tRuTBHA.png

Their daughter Brianna chatted about her day with her dads. She had been spending some time with her friend Tane Ngata in their swimming pool.
    gjYZQcU.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Graduation

Two nights before graduation, both families were gathered in the small TV room of their dorm. They were watching a movie together, but somehow it triggered a flirty mood. Kayleigh was suddenly flirting with Joey, and Astrid in response started flirting with Erik. Both Erik and Kayleigh were silently fuming and wondering just how long has this been going on behind my back? Somehow, it was Aaron and Sandi to the rescue, as they talked the others down of the proverbial wall, before hurt feelings got destructive. "Hey, knock it off, the four of you. We all just had a stellar third Term. All of us got straight A pluses. All of us. Let's not mar the accomplishment by acting like a donkey's hind end, okay?" Aaron reasoned. Erik nodded. "You're right and I believe you're going to make one heck of a lawyer."
    "Let's hope it's not a divorce lawyer," Sandi said.
    Kayleigh shrugged. "Astrid, Joey, I owe both of you an apology. I don't know what got into me? I should have turned my flirty actions toward Erik." She gave doe eyes to Erik. "Honey, I'm so sorry. It won't happen again. I promise. I love you so much." Erik frowned and shrugged, while thinking, it's not like we are identical triplets so easily mixed up. "Yeah, okay. But, you're going to have to make it up to me." He smirked.
    The night before the graduation ceremony, Wyvern Hall threw a big Keg Party.
    N2cwDFZ.jpg
    The next day, some were a tad less excited about having earned the Golden Keg Award. Getting up was hard that morning.
    JCY7Rnl.jpg
    pIH04IV.jpg
    After the ceremony, they all got dressed up and went to dine at Chez Llama.
    Uk4B3QE.jpg
    LrgMVPX.jpg

Erik rented a small shot-gun, camel-back style house in the desert. Instantly he regretted the location. "Hotter than Vulcan, I swear," he said, the day they moved in. The girls shared a room on the second floor, the guys bunked down on the third floor. All in all, it was a nice place.
    Erik was very much surprised a nice lawn surrounded the place. Joey, having studied biology, which included many sub-categories, was able to explain just how that worked. "So, it's like a hydro-garden, in effect."
    "Yes," Joey said.
    vqYno4l.jpg
    It was also nice that their Dad stopped by to say hello. While he was there, Erik continued working on the lyrics to his newest song. "And done," he said.
    yAN4r3k.jpg
    CsUxpXb.jpg
    Printing it off, he handed the page to Joseph. "Here, my latest. Tell me what you think of it." Joseph read the page his son handed to him. He was silent for a time, then he looked directly at his second son. "Erik, these are the finest lyrics you've ever written. This is born out of experience. It's beautiful. I would be honored if you would sing it for me." Erik nodded, grabbed his guitar and gave a very stirring, heartfelt rendering of the song. Aaron, Kayleigh, Joseph, Brianna , Sandi and Astrid stood speechless. Then applauded vigorously.
    "License this immediately," Joseph said. "I think you've just earned yourself another Simmy Award, Best Song of the Year."
    "Thanks, Dad, coming from you that means a lot."
    "Do you mind if I ask what inspired this?"
    Erik drew in a breath, looked down then said, "I almost broke up with Kayleigh over something quite lame in the long run."
    "That line about insecurities, I'll bet."
    Erik nodded. "I think this will be the prime cut on my fourteenth album."
    "Good choice."

Kayleigh made sure she addressed his insecurities, given her recent egregious behavior. "I'm so sorry I hurt you. That wasn't my intent. Ever," she said.
    "Babe, it's just as if I was reliving a previous life," he tried to explain. "Only then, my fiancée managed to flirt openly with my only brother-in-law, which I don't have currently. On Winterfest in front of the rest of my family. But, you get my drift, I'm sure. I love you so much. And I suppose with all of the female attention I get, you have a right to show me what it feels like."
    "Stop talking and come, here," she breathed. "In a couple of days it won't matter."
    bFkTKMc.jpg

Two days later, Erik jumped out of bed, rushed to shower, trim the blond scruff around his chin, and got the others up and going. "Come on, come on, it's late and the wedding is just a couple of hours away. Hurry!"
    gxkXTQO.jpg
    lS59Ert.jpg
    tZeS6yX.jpg
    ZGWviEi.jpg
    Hh1Asbw.jpg
    DOzebai.jpg

All for now. With time growing short and the things I have to get done before the wedding hits, this may be my last posting on this game save for awhile. I will be turning to my ancestral save once Cottage Living is released. :) Thanks for reading!

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Right, took a turn within the Zest household, which is now Johnny and boyfriend Joaquin Le-Chein. I had extra room from when I expanded the lot to include an extra trailer for Johnny's dad Geoffrey, (and I did modify the family tree to make him Johnny's actual dad) so I attempted to have a roommate in the extra room. But either the AI is weird or locking the doors messed up with his need management for my dude wouldn't sleep in his bed or use the toilet or shower in there hardly at all and left! Maybe next time I'll try leaving the door unlocked.

For the most part, I was focusing on fortune for Joaquin and comedy aspiration for Johnny. Worked on some instrument songs, the occasional video and media production tune and the careers. Johnny managed to get that fame pop-up that promoted him all the way up to the top of the comedian career, which is excellent. My goal for this household is to get a nice home and I have my eye on one from the Gallery. And also arranged the local NAPs to Support the Performing Arts, which will help both of their careers.

But the last weekend I played with them in game was a pretty wild one. And by that I mean, Johnny managed to get into the Hysterical moodlet and I was like "okay, if he dies, he dies." Having said that, I wasn't going to let Johnny go without a good plead, so I got Joaquin a confidence potion and had him demand Grim to spare Johnny which worked BUT then he died of Hysteria again in the downtime...so then a second plead, which also worked! I figure Grim was like "Yeah that was kinda unfair and you already convinced me, here you go."

And then I was like, okay, death came for Johnny, maybe I'll go and have those two propose to each other so that next time I visit them, they could get married. And then Joaquin got the inheritence call and I just laughed at the good timing. So on my last day of playtime, I arranged a wedding at the fancy nightclub in Windenburg, the one that Joaquin's club met up at. Complete with hasitly added arch and oven and counterspace. Fun times all around.

Also helped me realize that I need to add dj spaces and dancing floors for wedding recptions. Dancing is an important part and very necessary in a good wedding!
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
    edited July 2021
    I'm having a moment. All the kids have been rescued, but for some reason the family tree is way off! None of the non alien kids have Miko (dead) as a mother. They aren't related to each other, and Beau only has one child (should have 5). Luckily my family tree is okay, but it's off to MCC to see what I can fix!

Edit. Okay, Miko is a no go, she's poofed out of existence and I can't find her urn, and for some weird reason a couple of the kids have the caretaker as their mother and Solena has a random sim I haven't ever come across (assuming it's all linked to the mod saving them).

Thankfully they now have the same dad (Beau has 5 kids again) and they are all brothers and sisters again.

Darian (Miko & Beau) aged up,

ku0E5L3.png

as did Solena (Beau and Pollinantion Tech #3 (no2.))

iscUaw6.png

and Estrella (Beau and Pollination Tech #3 (no.3)).

zDwYSXN.png

Beau and Estrella have moved to a derelict cottage in Brindleton Bay.

lsn0yD1.png
    dSCiIK6.png
    (lots of debug stuff so it wasn't expensive)

and Beau is doing it out when he earns enough money.

cWyBcpO.png
    (he likes pink).

As the other kids age into teens, they'll be moving back in with Beau since they can look after themselves and not almost die in a fire. The caretaker (gallery download) will sit tight and keep the 'spares' house going!

edit 2 - This is what they look like at the moment (link to the interactive one in my signature)
    2kLw2z4.jpg

edit 3 - Lillian
    mvWeVve.png

and Luna aged up.
    DZk8Twp.png

Where on earth did lillian's lips come from!
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top