Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The People of Simbria

Comments

• TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@Sprottenham
    Many nice new updates from You since my last visit here. <3

Don’t know the Greenland Whalefishers – I prefer stuff like Ulver, Green Carnation or even Ane Brun when I dig your country’s music. B) - funny that the audience walk up on the stage to listen.

Nitya……mums

Nice that Bodil found a local to help her learn skating
    …………..

Well if she loves him :/
    (perfect picture)
    phZNpUT.jpg

Good that it ended in a birthday party, saved the visit.

……………………………

Looks like Gaute idea was a good choice for a last day. With all those people coming to the beach.
    Great with a fireworks finale

Nice this one:
    AnD9F2A.jpg

Oh, what a great night this was and what a perfect way to end our vacation!“
    Exactly.
    Always sad to leave some sims behind, but guess we can follow them from a time to time at distance as long as they stay in town B)

Congrats on the new home. May need a bit of work and that is fine, keeping them busy ;)

Love the map and family tree
    had to skip the video – Very busy with work so limited time for sim
    Not to mention Denmark beating Czech Republic going to semi in UEFA EURO 2020 and Mountains in Tour de France today <3B):p:D - Lovely summer
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,140 Member
    Thanks for the replies!

@DivaDoodle

Yeah, I was making this town around the time I joined the forums.. and since that was the "The Sims 3" thing that caught up most of my time then, I also chose the name of the town for my username on the forums - not the other way around. ;) Of course, then I didn't think I should be an active member of the forum, because usually I'm pretty bad at posting on forums... I might have picked another name, if I knew. :P

"Looks like Patrik is not very pleased that Gaute will take away his object of flirtation!" <-- Well, he is married to Solvej, so..... what he feels about that, is irrelevant! His problem to deal with...

Thank you for the compliment on the town! The house they moved into is based on a real house drawing I found online, I made many of the houses that way.. to not have to think up layouts for each and every one. ;)

What I think could have been done better about this town, is that the home lots and some houses are to small, but I also wanted that feeling, of a small tight community.

Photo-2-Seahouses-Harbour.jpg
    This town, called Seahouses in Northumbria on the east coast of the UK was my inspiration for the town of Sprottenham, hence the layout and why most houses are brick houses. Of course, the game version is not excactly the same, it's not a straight up copy.

https://constructingexcellence.org.uk/seahouses-main-pier-seahouses-northumberland/

The skeleton sheets are on the bed meant for the adults, but yeah, that was a weird looking set of sheets. Maybe Leya or Gaute should buy some new ones... :P

Thanks for enjoying the map, I had a good bit of fun making that actually! The hearts are supposed to mean that they are still together, and the X's on the line means they split up (of course).

Haha, the video again.. I didn't know you had made a request for one (?), but maybe I should record some new videos again.. I have some videos left that are compiled into these 10 minute clips still (most of them from Sunset Valley), but I also have lots of video material not yet put together.. (but old stuff).

Mostly I have focused on kids growing up, family bonds and generations, because that to me, has always seemed like the main point of the sims game.
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton

@Tamijo Thank you for the comment!

Haha, well, that's kind of what came into my mind when I put the band together. They were all party animals and a lively bunch so they had to play some fast upbeat music, and I thought that would fit them pretty good. B)

Hmm, I take it you mean that Nitya is good looking? Yeah, she is cute, but I didn't make her. :P She was made by her parents the traditional way! ;)

Haha, Udisha must love him yes. The first thing she did when she came home was to go for a kiss, like in the picture, and then they went to the bedroom. ;)

Yeah, Ole Christians' two year birthday had to be marked once the Narrator learned that it was excactly this date. ;) So it was good that something that wasn't all weird could happen too..

Oh, I should remember to check up on Solvej, Robert and Rune from time to time. Well, I have to, because of Solvejs' pregnancy. ;) But yeah, they had to move out.. who knows, atleast now there won't be any fighting in the home, and everyone can still be friends. Win win, I say..

Haha, I never cared much about watching football or sports in general, but congratulations on going to finals. ;)
    th1das9.png
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Sprottenham I'm amazed at your ability! It's so nice there is So much one can do in the game to make it fun! hehe yes I remember asking about your name in the beginning when you first were posting! It is fun to find out why people choose the user names they do! Many people chose a name from a game they liked I found out!

Ah that is a great way to make houses! I mostly try to just use the EA houses but usually have to bump out walls or fix porches! My sims don't like some of the things that come with houses, like those 'step' up platforms that are found in almost all the homes in Sunlit Tides. They Hate those! I remove them if I see it is causing a problem!

Tight knit can be nice, but wow those houses in the front are very close together! ''What are the neighbors having for dinner, hon?"
    "Oh let me look out the window to see!"
    "never mind, I can hear them discussing it!" :D

I applaud you for achieving what you wished! Very nicely done!

hehehe I actually love that pattern of skeletons, and use it for my rebels quite bit!

hahaha my request was to see more of Bodil's Dad, but then I read further and the video was there and he was in it! ;)

Yes that does seem the main point, a life simulation. :) who knew it would be so fun!
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Sprottenham : Thank you for all this background information!
    It´s great to see how all your families are tied together and how "old" they actually are and how long you play them.
    Great you´ve made a family tree in your new update so I/we can see who is related to whom, because I still can´t remember all of the complicated names of your Sims and sometimes I am lost about who is related to whom and such. So this family tree helps me very much!!!

Aww, Bodil doesn´t want to go home! Leya and Gaute should consider to visit Leya´s family again soon so Bodil can see her grandparents and uncles and aunts again.
    You´ve build an impressive greenhouse for Solvej plants! (You don´t have Seasons or the greenhouse set from the store, right?) How did you make the roof?
    Good for Solvej that she has a place for her plants and a place where she seems to be very happy, when we see her singing to her plants!)
    Ugh, Patrik´s behavior against Bodil is inacceptable! Good that Gaute thinks she is a lovely kid! She is and she shouldn´t be yelled at!
    Finally they baought a new house and move out!
    The new house looks much bigger than the old one, the family has enough place to grow now! And it is located mext to a huge and nice park so Bodil can play outside a lot!
    I hope they can make a cozy home out of the house, Leya should start to paint some pictures instantly.
    Aww, never too old for a bedtime story! <3

Why did you get to be inspired of England and not Norway when building Sprottenham? I bet you have beautiful towns as well? (and lots of respect for you to be able to create a great Sims world on your own! I´ve tried it a few times but I ALWAYS failed after a few hours of trying. I can´t even place roads on an empty map, so I gave up on trying. Although I am in desperate need for more beautiful worlds because my families are growing and growing...)

Great update!
    @DivaDoodle

Tight knit can be nice, but wow those houses in the front are very close together! ''What are the neighbors having for dinner, hon?"
    "Oh let me look out the window to see!"
    "never mind, I can hear them discussing it!" <-- Haha, and even when playing in the tightest lots, I can even hear the toddlers cry from the neighbours lot.. :P

"hahaha my request was to see more of Bodil's Dad, but then I read further and the video was there and he was in it! " <-- Oh, that was your request. I may focus more on other inhabitants at a later time, I think. Maybe next year (in the sims time line) ;)

@AlexaKry

"You´ve build an impressive greenhouse for Solvej plants! (You don´t have Seasons or the greenhouse set from the store, right?) How did you make the roof?"

Well, no it's not fromt he store, it's... well, I don't have the link anymore, but I think it was called Pralinesims greenhouse or something like that.. It's a set and the roof comes with the set, but it is really all fence objects. I have already played through the entire year, and I found that it actually does not work as a greenhouse (to keep the cold and the snow out..), you will see that later...

"Why did you get to be inspired of England and not Norway when building Sprottenham? " I don't know.. I just wanted to make brick houses that are close together.. I may make something that looks more Norwegian later, I have ideas in my head of course, but I didn't want to start right away with that, mostly because the terrain would have to be very complex with lots of hills and mountains and I fear for placing lots and roads on something like that.. as well as making the terrain itself to make it look good and realistic.... a flat terrain is so much more simple! ;)
    th1das9.png
    Chapter 11.5 - August 2021 (The last month of summer)
    Vol3Y3C.jpg
    Gaute starts his morning on the first day of the month by flexing his muscles by the window, still proud of having found this great new home for his family.

Rlzoy3b.jpg
    For Gaute summer vacation is over and it's back to work, and.. wait... what happened to your work uniform? „I must have lost it in all the rush when we were moving... This is ridiculous... I don't want to wear this!“ His face clearly reveals what he is thinking here.. but don't worry, I can fix that for you!

nKryuOZ.jpg
    Better? „Oh yes, much better, now I can get to work without looking like a fool!“

wqmmG2f.jpg
    „My stomach is growing! I think I just felt something moving in there!“ says Leya. „I got a new purple nightwear for the occasion! It's my favorite colour!“ Leya does not go to work, she is on leave because she is pregnant. Bodil still has a little bit of summer vacation left before its back to school.

vgnY0UN.jpg
    Leya: What do you think of our new home so far, Bodil? I think we need to go out shopping.... I would like to get some new wall coatings for a start...

Nd2krLl.jpg
    Leya: Woohoo, Bodil! Let's go shopping!!

It doesn't take much to get Leya excited...

Bodil: You go shopping, mom. I want nachos.

MWIfbLj.jpg
    When Leya chooses new wall coatings, this is the result. Dining room in center, kitchen to the right and living room to the left.

nXYdH4k.jpg
    „I want to ask mom to buy a baker's station.“

retCNOZ.jpg
    Bodil: Can I get a bakers station mom? Please, please! I want to go to the park and sell cupcakes and lemonade!

TXCWbXX.jpg
    Leya: Oh.. sure, I can get you one. But if you're going to the park, I'm going with you. I don't want you to go there alone.

r6Q4awR.jpg
    Bodil: I don't need mommy to go to the park and sell cupcakes. It's just next door!

pCpAbgH.jpg
    And of course it would start to hail shortly after she set up shop.. oh, why is this summer weather always so unstable?

YsnSxaI.jpg
    Kabelo Gundersen: Ow! Ow! I'm sorry Bodil, your cupcakes look delicious but I think I'm gonna head home and find some shelter...

lpJnfxh.jpg
    Bodil: Stupid hail and crying kids.. this wasn't any fun..

fy6NsDb.jpg
    Bodil: Hi, Gaute!

Gaute came home from work just when Bodil came back from the park. He was already tired because he didn't get much sleep the night before so he went straight to bed.

YIoBU3l.jpg
    Bodil: I must have lost my crown when we moved somehow.. but I am still the mightiest Queen in all of the Universe and you shall listen to my commands! That means you in the back there, too!

LHxXe8J.jpg
    Gaute had bought a new tv set to replace the old broken one and to match the chairs and couches in the living room (apart from the blue one there, I don't know why it's different from all the others. :P) and placed it in a more sensible location.

And as August soon ends, how is Solvej and Patrik doing? I will not switch to their household, but I will try to locate them every now and then just to see if they are doing alright.

wbYp9D1.jpg

Oh, they've been out enjoying the life on the town it seems. Here they are on the dancefloor at „The Elegant Flame“ together with Kabelo Gundersen.
    Ffjm6Mt.jpg
    „The Elegant Flame“ is a disco and is located right next to the Sprottenham Fire Station on Rathaus Street.
    th1das9.png
    @Sprottenham : he he he, I don´t think Gaute pulled that displeased face because he didn´t wear a uniform. I think he disliked his first work day after holiday. ;)
    I think Bodil and Leya have different thoughts of fun when it comes to shopping! I am glad for Bodil that she got her baker´s station.
    Hm, I don´t see much change in the patterns of the wallpaper? Did she even change it? :p
    Aww, poor Bodil: trying to earn some money and then it´s starting to rain...
    The park looks great!
    She will have lots of fun there, I think!
    Rathaus Street! Nice name!!! ;)B) I guess the Rathaus is located at this street?
    More!!!
    @AlexaKry Thanks for the comment on this short update. ;)

About the wallpaper.. I.. (and Leya) thought it looked better in game.. and I will admit to not excactly being the king of home design.. <_<.. yeah, it turned perhaps a little to similar.. I tried to get into the head of the character though, and think "What would Leya want?". But of course, I might have gotten it wrong.. she may have wanted to go for purple walls, but she is sensible enough to tone it down because she is not the only one living in the house. ;)

The street is actually called Rådhusgata in Norwegian, but of course, I have to translate all such names before posting them here, and I thought Town Hall Street sounded kind of dumb... The Rathaus is not located excactly on this street, but it is close, more at the end of that street and a little to the left.
    th1das9.png
    edited July 2021
    Chapter 11.6 - Autumn part I: September 2021

iqzTMfP.gif
    September starts adequately with heavy rainshowers and a thunderstorm..

ppygBnD.jpg
    Gaute wasn't happy with the cheap model oven that was in the kitchen from the previous owner, and wanted to upgrade with one that cost at least 450 simoleons.

7HnYa2M.jpg
    Gaute makes use of the new tv in typical Gaute fashion.

yB8Ienf.jpg
    Leya: I think we should buy some kids toys now, for the new baby!

eu2AqL5.jpg
    Haha, they flirt with each other and Leya thinks about food, and Gaute thinks about the tv. :P

f296Kfu.jpg
    Leya: Good morning Queen Bodil! How are we today?

Vld1q1l.jpg
    After having seen everything they had over at Leyas' parents house, Gaute had plenty of wishes for new things to buy, such as a trampoline, a dart board and a horse shoe court.. but when he wanted to buy a jacuzzi Leya had to stop him...

TYO7IWR.jpg
    8ImJS2C.jpg
    „We just bought a new house, Gaute! You can't keep buying all these new things.. we need some money in the household too, you know...“

ra8VoPm.jpg
    Bodil was not a big fan of all these thunderstorms. There seemed to be no end to them this month.

9C8zd7H.jpg
    Bodil: Oh.. I can feel it moving, mommy! It's alive!

ilkUXRu.jpg
    About halfway through the month the thunderstorms finally gave up and Gaute seized the opportunity to go outside and make use of the new trampoline.
    xWEnE8O.jpg
    Bodil was happy to see the new baby chair that Gaute had bought (It seems to be Gaute buying all the things for this household...)

And of course, I have to stop by the Rasmussen/Jensen household to see how they are doing.
    RWTyZy8.jpg
    Hmm, I think it looks like Solvejs stomach is also showing signs of something... if you look closely...

EPWQpLj.jpg
    Eventually Leya decided she could spend a little money too, and bought a seesaw now that the weather had improved. Purple in colour, of course...

ul2Pu9B.jpg
    Leya had also bought an easel earlier this month. Bodil found it and started a painting.. and then Leya had to once more confirm to Bodil that she was expecting a child. Is the pregnancy hurting your short term memory there, Leya? :P

yFgHfCM.jpg
    „My favorite colour is purple“ says Leya. Oh, we know...

nnz5S4h.jpg
    Bodil: Oh, I forgot all about this muffin! I've had in my pocket since last month! I wonder what it tastes like..

yUmDNXV.jpg
    Bodil: Hmm... not bad for a month old muffin! Could do with a little more cinnamon, though.

Disgrobol!!

8s684j1.jpg
    Leya tries the new dart board for the first time..
    gozX5di.jpg
    ..and reads another bedtime story for Bodil, as September turns to October..
    Post edited by Sprottenham on
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham oh I really like that lightening!

haha love that Gaute is always exercising!

It's funny to see what they think a bout while flirting, like their minds haven't caught up with their actions yet.

Bodil is so cute feeling Mom's tummy
    !
    Wow Gaute really did buy a lot of new things, and even a new trampoline! Fun!

LOL It's gotta be the pregnancy hormones! Leya 's mind isn't what it used to be!

Oomg! Bodil, you didn't really eat a month old muffing that was i your pocket for a month!😁🤣

I always love the reading the bedtime stories, it is so sweet!
    @Sprottenham : Cute update!
    I like that Gaute bought so many things for the family to use!
    Trampolins are always fun and I always buy one if there is the space at the lot.
    I like that Bodil is involved in the pregnancy and can feel mummy´s belly.
    Sorry, that my comment is so short, but I don´t have much time to write more, because my sister spontaneously visited me on Sunday and she will stay untill next Sunday.
    So I can´t stay up as long as I am used to do and this time is missing for my comments! :'(
    But after her visit I´ll comment much more, your thread deserves it!
    edited July 2021
    Chapter 11.7 - Autumn part II: October 2021

XIjc6xt.jpg
    It was an early October morning when Gaute started to get the hang of this trampoline thing, doing somersaults in mid air.. or well, it was more like still night time, but Gautes sleep schedual has gotten a bit off lately, going to bed very early and waking up very early.

FNt8vee.jpg
    Then morning was soon here and.. oh wow, what is this? Someone just parked a limo outside by the park.

znyTgBv.jpg
    The driver of the limo is Robert Gudmestad-Klinsmo, he is a local criminal and a thug.. why is he sitting as a driver of a parked limo at 5:30 in the morning? This is definately a bit suspicious...

ewNktC2.jpg
    ..and stranger yet, inside the limo is another woman sitting at the drivers seat of a car. Her name is Sandra Gudmestad-Klinsmo.

pelhsjB.jpg
    I assume she must be his wife... but last time I had anything to do with Robert he was not married and free as a bird, so I don't know where he found her, what role she plays in this, and why she has a car inside the limo..... but they are likely up to something, I should think.

9kgmnMh.jpg
    As Gaute is making breakfast, the limo is visible from the kitchen window, and it is just standing there as if waiting for someone or something. Mysterious.

Ck7mid2.jpg
    As morning progresses and people are waking up to to a new day and some are going to the park, the limo is still standing there. This is local resident Dongmei Xie-Luo entering the park carrying her son Jiang Xie-Luo while staring at the limo with a worried and strange look on her face.

A5GFRmE.jpg
    She is making some really gigantic and worried eyes. It's clear she is uncomfortable with the presence of that limo.
    nTq1auS.jpg
    I had to go in to CAS to check, because she kept staring at the limo and holding that face for so long, I was worried it was glitched... but she looked normal in there.

D6asnYJ.jpg
    Then when the sun is up and the trees have started to cast shadows, Robert and Sandra get out of the limo-car-thing. The limo-car-thing then drives off and they walk in each their direction. Robert walks into the park, and Sandra walks off in the other direction to go home.

3RYSqph.jpg
    Robert in the park talking about summer vacation with Leo, Dongmei's son. Dongmei is no longer making those worried eyes, now that the limo-car-thing is gone, but she makes sure to keep her distance from Robert.

b5dqTYS.jpg
    Sandra has gotten rid of the jacket she was wearing and put on a t-shirt. She is also pregnant, probably about to give birth soon from the looks of it..

J6xdQpq.jpg
    I followed Sandra with her pregnant waddle to see where she walked, and she went right in that open door. A sign by the door says Robert also lives there now. He used to live alone plotting his evil deeds in the brown fenced in brick house just opposite of hers. So since last time I saw him, he has married and moved in with his neighbour and made her pregnant... or maybe it was the other way around..

Now I must look at what he is doing...
    czjEatl.jpg
    He's still in the park talking to Leo. Dongmei is not with them anymore, but the man standing in front is Jingguo, Leos father and Dongmei's husband. He is holding Hung on his arm. Hung and Jiang (that Dongmei was carrying) are twin brothers.

I do an inquiry to find out if Robert is still a criminal, and he certainly is. It says he is now at rank 9 of the criminal career. He is well on his way to fulfilling his lifetime wish as a criminal mastermind.. up to no good...

Maybe Leya was right about Bodil not going to the park alone...

ufScWLp.jpg
    Anyway, here is Gaute doing more tricks on the trampoline. He is now doing somersaults and backflips and whatnot.

snrjeU7.jpg
    Leya has a perfect view of Gaute and the trampoline from the dining table.

cfi2dJv.jpg
    q8MqJRn.jpg
    Art and painting dominates the conversations of the family, also in their new home...

JdPNJ03.jpg
    Gaute visited „The Burnt Hot Dog“ to get a tattoo from tattoo artist Kristiane Sevaldsen.

pVbqz8D.jpg
    Oh, and there is a policeman there. And this police man I recognize as Glenn Hoddelås. This is Bodils father. I guess he is no longer on the football team then... what's he doing at the tattoo shop?

ZLprJ6k.jpg
    Being a handsome police officer and handing out flowers to elderly women, that's what...

ksCYhgE.jpg
    Kristiane: Where do you want your tattoo, Gaute?
    Gaute:On my biceps, of course!

gHRUlO6.jpg
    Gaute: I got these wolves howling at the moon. It represents the free spirit in me that can't be tamed!

Hmm, ok... that's uh.. cool, dude..

DU8tnD5.jpg
    Leya is a very tender and sensitive soul. She just finished watching the romance channel, but this time it was a very sad ending..

a7W5N0E.jpg
    The weather for the remaining half of october is pretty bad. Autumn is truely here now.

jjcmtf1.jpg
    Solvej just called Gaute and asked if he wants to go on a date..!
    Gaute: No way, Solvej! I am married to Leya, and you know that!!

Hmm, her relationship with Patrik can't be going so well.. *
    EnBxWJw.jpg
    Leya almost got a bulls eye on the darts.
    I3mfpch.jpg

* And I just realized I forgot to check up on how Solvej and her family was doing this month, sorry about that! I'll blame on the limo for distracting me! Will check up on them next month..
    th1das9.png
    edited July 2021
    Chapter 11.8 - Autumn part III: November 2021

Nf9Iorf.jpg
    Bodil stayed up almost all night to finish a painting worth 16 simoleons. „I painted the park the day I was selling cupcakes.. the way it looked before it started to hail“ she says.

2Gzencx.jpg
    November Rain.

Fz3yuME.jpg
    Haha, first time, Gaute? The target is up there ! :P

IaGZHME.jpg
    Flock of birds across the sky as Gaute drives to work.

H212fQG.jpg
    Leyas stomach is getting really big now.. can't be long left!

gnAbxxX.jpg
    I check up on Solvej and Patrik.

nte4VjF.jpg
    sGdsikV.jpg
    Well, this isn't looking to bad...

AAaswXY.jpg
    And Solvej hasn't changed a bit, well, aside from being pregnant of course..

Leya almost finished her little painting before she goes into labor..
    EqxvDdn.jpg
    Leya: Oooooh... * breathes heavily *

nLu8W1I.jpg
    FWmAoPu.jpg
    ..and drives herself to the hospital like its nothing. A little quick around the corners maybe, but otherwise good...

Da3oG7A.jpg
    Gaute has to hurry up and get there too.. I don't know how they did that, but all of a sudden he has the same car...

SckfDBC.jpg
    Leya and Gaute leaving the hospital with their new baby boy, Orinder Chitrakaar-Bråheim.

New Sim:
    Name: Orinder Chitrakaar-Bråheim
    Date of birth: 12.11.2021.
    Personality traits: Virtuoso, Eccentric.
    Parents: Leya Chitrakaar-Bråheim, Gaute Chitrakaar-Bråheim.

mJTccy0.jpg
    And just as they leave.. in a taxi, even though both of them came with their own car.. there is another that looks like she is about to give birth. This is Sandra, from the limo-car-thing earlier..

EMIzjoN.jpg
    This is both Leyas and Gautes second child.. but the first one they have together. Young Orinder now has one half-brother in Sunset Valley. That is Robert Bråge Motorsen, the son of Ranveig Motorsen. And Bodil will be his half-sister.

SxH58zk.jpg

KE1WqZk.jpg
    Then I get a notification saying Sandra just gave birth to a baby boy named Mark. Here she is driving a car home..

9NU9z2V.jpg
    And here is Robert casually walking along the side walk.. looks like he's headed for the park again.. whatever business he may have in there..
    but.. where is the baby?

oqJVYyR.jpg
    There's no baby here... did you put him in the trunk!?

oMwPOrt.jpg
    Bodil is on the school bus, going home to a friend.

91ErZeZ.jpg
    She goes off the school bus by the Trøen household close to the research centre, but nobody is home..

6KVCXnV.jpg
    At home Leya is putting Orinder in his crib for the first time.

WjluYou.jpg
    Ah, Bodil was going to the Sævik household just next door.. and nobody is home there either. But they left the front door open, so you can just walk right in.. :P

xwqkgkR.jpg
    Oh, wait, there is someone..

kA130eG.jpg
    Bodil: Hi, Oda! We just bought a new house! Can I come in?
    Oda: Oh, please do!

Pe9XQza.jpg
    I haven't been inside this household before, but it seems there is a young couple living here, Oda and Vetle Sævik and their son Kolbjørn. But the kid I assume Bodil wanted to visit is nowhere to be found.

ZT9gfFL.jpg
    Oh, nope, there she is, apparently suddenly coming out of nowhere.. Edny Sævik is her name. Nice pink color on the door in the background, by the way.... looks like someone just picked colours at random... Hmm...;)

s8mcJV2.jpg
    Now these Oda and Vetle are some parents. They ignore their toddler being hungry to go to the bedroom to woohoo.. but he follows them in there to make sure they know that he's hungry... good kid, I say!

3i9mV9c.jpg
    Edny is happy to have Bodil visiting.

bNe3M5f.jpg
    Orinder looks like he is being well cared for.

osiWVWx.jpg
    November is now soon drawing to a close, and Bodil should be home within an hour..

XkTOTrq.jpg
    Bodil talks to Oda about the hailstorm in august.

ufGb1Ri.jpg
    A cold breeze whispered to me that winter is coming, Bodil.. you better head home. ;)

sGK0qVX.jpg
    Bodil just asked Leya to read her a bedtime story, and Leya is super excited. Leya is very easy to make excited. :P

deAXNRo.jpg
    „I'm gonna read a scene to her from my favorite Simsperian drama, „The two noble Simsmen““
    Bodil can't wait to hear it...

xUgLRA0.jpg
    With so many different bedrooms, Bodil can choose to sleep in a different bed every night.. Good night. ;)

And of course, now with the new addition to the family, I can update the family map and replace the question mark box with Orinder.
    K9e16wD.png
    th1das9.png
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@Sprottenham
    Gaute deserves to be proud. I’m sure it is doing good with the move
    Nice for Bodil that mother could afford such an expensive toy
    Nice gif.
    A brand-new oven, always expensive to move to a new home, so many small things that needs an upgrade.
    Always so cute when the read bedtime stories.
    Fun with that Limo – don’t remember the characters but understand that this must a local top gangster.
    Good to know that Solvej and Patrik, flirts looking very well.
    Congratz with the new born.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin

@Sprottenham Oooo That Limo driver! He looks like a criminal master mind! hehehe

Dongmei does look very worried! because omg He is still there in the limo! What a strange fun occurrence!

Wow so he Is a criminal! Good sleuthing! ;)

haha I love how Gaute is having so much fun, with a happy face, on the trampoline! The pic through the window is excellent!

omg that pose that Glenn is doing in the Tattoo shop! :D

''Being a handsome police officer and handing out flowers to elderly women, that's what...'' hahaha

''Gaute: I got these wolves howling at the moon. It represents the free spirit in me that can't be tamed! Hmm, ok... that's uh.. cool, dude..'' LOL

oh my pregnant Solveij wants to date Gaute!

Oh Phew! At first I was thinking Patrik was breaking up with Solveig with that broken heart talk!

Wow they are so good at sharing cars! :D awww a baby boy, Orinder!

''There's no baby here... did you put him in the trunk!?'' :D

''Now these Oda and Vetle are some parents. They ignore their toddler being hungry to go to the bedroom to woohoo.. but he follows them in there to make sure they know that he's hungry... good kid, I say!'' Yes Good Baby!!

Edny is so cute, I wish she wouldn't have that awful hat in her everyday clothes! LOL

Looks like Bodil and Edny had a good day!

I won't be able to remember all the new sims names but it was Great seeing them! Also Love the updated family map! I have to say again what a great job you did on it!
    Thank you once again for the comments! ;)

@Tamijo

"Nice for Bodil that mother could afford such an expensive toy" Yeah, that really isn't a problem.. I have some mods to manage money, but probably not enough, because the (active) sims still get rich very easily..

Haha, yes, I have some ideas for what criminal ideas Robert could be doing, but I am purposefully not mentioning them in the thread, because I don't necessarily want this storyline to go there. ;) I am keeping this one relatively clean...

Yep, Solvej and Patriks relationship looks to be blooming and healthy! It was the right thing for everyone to have their own house.

@DivaDoodle

Haha, yes, the limo being parked there made me imagine some serious criminal activity going on in this otherwise quiet and cosy little town... but I'm not writing crime novels or gangster litterature, and the ideas I got are far from clean, so I don't think I will mention them.. If I let my imagination run with it, it could get dark very quickly..... and this story is supposed to be about families.. not criminal syndicates and their evil doings... but in my head now, this Robert is not a good man...

Someone like Agathi Jiggens can probably find a lot of inspiration there...

"Oh Phew! At first I was thinking Patrik was breaking up with Solveig with that broken heart talk!" Well, it could of course be that he was a little hurt since she asked Gaute for a date.. but their relationship seems to be going very well, though.

"Edny is so cute, I wish she wouldn't have that awful hat in her everyday clothes! " I agree, if I see her again, maybe I can see if she won't change it...

"I won't be able to remember all the new sims names but it was Great seeing them! " <-- That's ok, I will mention everyones name whenever they show up, and of course, some characters are always less important than others.
    th1das9.png
    edited July 2021
    Chapter 11.9 - December 2021 (part I)

5JJXXiX.jpg
    Bodil still has dreams about moving and her new home..

U50qmak.jpg
    Picture: Gaute holding his son Orinder.
    This is the first time I get to see what kind of a father Gaute can be, because his first son, Robert Bråge.. well, he umm.. kind of ran away from, because he wasn't really planned to happen. Gaute was younger and more carefree back then, and he was also unaware that Ranveig was pregnant when he left Sunset Valley. I wonder if he ever felt guilty about it...

YHPG68A.jpg

OGF6agD.jpg
    December is the first winter month on the calendar, but the snow doesn't appear to have any plans of arriving just yet. I'm sure it's snowing in the mountains though!

NUUYWPo.jpg
    My sim parents are never happy about being interrupted by a crying baby in the middle of the night, but that's how it is having a baby... so tough luck, you're going to have to deal with not getting to much sleep for some time now.. No one ever said it was going to be an easy smooth ride..

oUEU06F.jpg
    But after the annoyance wears off, Gaute is still very happy. Leya is focused on the baby.

Q5d2ndp.jpg
    But it's Gaute again that picks him up. Leya is to slow. :P

S4cd4XS.jpg
    Oh, I think you and your father is going to make really good friends there, little buddy. ^_^

IhidwF5.jpg
    It doesn't look very christmas-y out here yet, but this is Bodils last day of school before the holiday begins.

rZhdGIQ.jpg
    I think Gaute is going to be a wonderful parent, he is so attentive to his son.

yQJstmq.jpg
    mdRCn82.jpg
    But of course, he has not forgotten the trampoline.. another friend he has that could need some attention. :P

dZyTn7i.jpg
    Oh, I have gotten so used to Leya being pregnant lately that it's a little strange to see her walk causally around without that huge pregnant belly...

zPWE0iu.jpg
    After giving birth, Leya decided that she also wanted to get a tattoo.

PcsUg0P.jpg
    She decided to get two hearts on her arm with the names of her children, Bodil and Orinder. After getting the tattoo she stayed at the tattoo shop for a while discussing politics with Chansa Klinemann (formerly Beadoux*) and Kabelo Gundersen.

O8YTEIQ.jpg
    I didn't recognize Kabelo at first, because he has gone and changed his outfit. He looks radically different!
    * Chansa Beadoux' name is another name inspired by simlish. If you listen to the voice on the romance channel on tv, there is one passage where the voice says (to my ears anyway).. „cho marn stebilorx, et chansa beh-doox..“
    S1zSwWs.jpg
    Kabelo then talks enthustiastically about his son, Alexander.

vaOpNAq.jpg
    And of course, I have to check up on Solvej to see how she is doing. A little soaked from being out in the rain, but otherwise fine. Her belly looks very big now already. Wow.. is she carrying twins? :O

HFRKeMb.jpg
    And of course, some baby pictures with Leya and Orinder.

iB83THR.jpg
    P5YbDyx.jpg
    mgJjllC.jpg
    LLrwoH7.jpg

f1E97m5.jpg
    Solvej was in need of a nap.
    Z0Gj9AA.jpg
    Patrik is reading a bedtime story for Rune.
    mQOFOVq.jpg
    Now that Leya was no longer pregnant, she could also use the trampoline... Snow hadn't arrived yet, just rain and fog...

Bonus Video

Video from December 2020 in my storys timeline. This is from when Ranveig, Oliver Freddy and Robert Bråge visited Sprottenham, and Robert Bråge met his father, Gaute, for the first time. Unfortunately, the video was recorded without sound because of EA.. so I had to add music instead. The music is not mine (obviously), it is from the "Wolf Children" movie soundtrack.

The video has a lot of scenes with them snowboarding.,. because for some reason I had a lot of recordings of them doing that... a lot more than what is seen in this video... :P

Important video time stamps:

03:05 - Ranveig and Gaute at Harbor Park
    03:20 - Oliver Freddy meets Gaute
    03:35 - Robert Bråge meets his father Gaute for the first time..

04:35
    - Father and son, Gaute and Robert Bråge

09:16 - Ranveig meets Leya for the first time

PS: The video is 12 minutes long..
    th1das9.png
    Chapter 11.10 - December 2021 (part II - Christmas Eve)

Song: White Pearl, Black Oceans - Sonata Arctica (Piano cover).

I always have to do this whenever the month of december goes by.. to have them celebrate christmas.. Not for religios reasons, but it's tradition. It's how it always has been, so it wouldn't be right if I just skipped this part... so bear with me... :P Same procedure as every year, James...

er9elSr.jpg
    Leya is very excited about her new baby, even though he is crying and smelly because he needs his diaper changed. Don't worry, Leya is a good mother and quickly sees to Orinders needs. She is not at all like a certain winged creature whose name does not belong in this story line... yet?

r325Na8.jpg
    uZdwIPm.jpg
    And like magic it starts to snow just in time..

enRxpQK.jpg
    Hmm, snow is making it inside Solvej's greenhouse.. ok, let's just overlook that part.. Now it's already to late, but I think she's going to have to fix it up come next summer...

W5fnuNV.jpg
    YYp7wMZ.jpg
    Gaute and Leya had put up a christmas tree and some decorations for the upcoming christmas party.
    DVCh8q5.jpg

The town was also getting ready.

UcbNjIs.jpg
    Harbor Square Café.

8JkImWw.jpg
    Cliffon Park.

f5eUuVO.jpg
    Festival Park.
    (Of course, this would have looked much better with some actual people there... but I guess everyone is busy with their last minute preparations!)

4FoLq3W.jpg
    The trampoline could be used also in winter time.

jjYwYji.jpg
    Leya had a brilliant idea, she wanted to buy a buffet table for the upcoming christmas party.

5Oy9iWe.jpg
    dQgxdaX.jpg
    Bodil is happy to see the christmas decorations... then she goes to do homework.. on christmas eve. Wow, school is really hard on the kids!

Ms1nvG1.jpg
    Gaute: Uh huh, uh huh? Look at this, Leya, look at this! Uh huh?
    Leya: Gaute, seriously.. I'm on the phone!

K5zTDQn.jpg
    Leya started a snow man, but didn't finish it. She also wants to order pizza.. but I'm not going to grant that wish. I understand she wants christmas eve to be special, but a buffet table and pizza I think is a little overkill...

ElQwsQU.jpg
    Two hours before the guests shall arrive. Looks like the family has been good this year, because Magic Santa just came by and dropped off a pile of gifts! ;)

kjPSL82.jpg
    Christmas party guests are arriving! Patrik, Solvej and Rune. You can say what you want about Patrik, but atleast he and Solvej were kind enough to offer Leya and Bodil a roof over their heads after she split with Glenn. And eventually accepting Gaute into their household as well. So I think it's only natural they got invited.

Q2Wy4ME.jpg
    Rune just finished Leyas job.

KqeIfd2.jpg
    Rune also built and igloo, Bodil and Patrik goes for the seesaw.

DkKJREj.jpg
    Rune compliments Leya for their house.

oHDwcfr.jpg
    Then the gift giving party is about that start. Solvej walks in through the backdoor.

Everyone take your seats!
    G1YxtI5.jpg
    Of course they have to sit down in two different groups... Solvej, Leya and Rune in one group and Patrik, Bodil and Gaute in the other.

l3m9fq2.jpg

Rune really likes their new house.
    cpcFLBk.jpg

yo7TqOB.jpg
    And of course, that is really the topic of conversation for this christmas party! :)

DolkiqL.jpg
    Patrik opens his gift. I put a crib in the back there so that little Orinder wouldn't have to spend his first christmas all alone, but that plan failed somehow.. all of a sudden they went for gift opening, and I didn't want to interrupt that..

Gift summary:
    KZSYe9J.jpg
    Rune: Two bicycles.
    pJrj23c.jpg
    Leya: A Sonaflux guitar.
    jocwBr7.jpg
    Patrik: A white box...
    eoqWifo.jpg
    Solvej: A Sonaflux guitar
    6eSv0If.jpg
    Gaute: A pink flamingo..
    xwqQ47L.jpg
    Gaute was not happy about his gift...
    9OtRcUU.jpg
    Bodil: A snowbear

mcmoIEP.jpg
    After they are done with the gift giving, I send Leya up to pick up poor Orinder. No one should be alone on christmas eve, even if they have no understanding (yet) of what it is.

Gk1SIfB.jpg
    Gaute and Bodil goes to eat from the buffet table.

Pc6zSA6.jpg
    Patrik went for the trampoline.

3RFeuRr.jpg
    Solvej is watching the gardening channel.
    03wg8kJ.jpg
    Rune is checking one of the beds upstairs for monsters. Shame Bodil didn't think about asking you to sleep over, maybe another time!

4ySJte9.jpg
    Then Patrik thinks the party is over and heads home already, but he says it was a good party.

0r45J9O.jpg
    Hmm, maybe little Orinder shouldn't have been brought downstairs. He starts to cry immediately, and then Solvej also thinks the party is over as well...:P

AXgjPtT.jpg
    KWEqRBY.jpg
    And when both of his parents have left, Rune also leaves. „I got to follow mommy!“ he says.

MKyK5iT.jpg
    Bodil is left with the dishes.

EuwRS80.jpg
    JFyGNLp.jpg
    Finally someone plays with Orinder.

5wvX2S5.jpg
    Bodil is tired after a long day and goes to bed without asking anyone for a bedtime story.

xuSqM9O.jpg
    Gaute also went to bed, so yep, the party is definately over now. Baturney Flansbarne called Leya to wish her a merry Christmas.

WAmyaIs.jpg
    And now it's time to put Orinder in the crib upstairs and call it a night for you as well, Leya. All in all, the christmas party was a success because everyones verdict was that it was a superb party, even if the buffet table was largely unused..

ShEKKkO.jpg
    Alright, nighty night then. See you again next year...

Map of the town:
    OuheWYQ.jpg
    What I didn't realize until after I had made this map was that I had put south up, and north down... Sprottenham is an east coast town...
    With so much to keep track of, even the Narrator can get confused sometimes....
    th1das9.png

@Sprottenham This is great seeing Gaute being a Dad to a tiny infant!🥰

hmmm if he wasn't aware Ravenig was pregnant when he left, then should not he feel guilty. Oh, I see, so he has met Robert, that's what you mean. Yes it is very hard to tell with sims!

Wow Gaute is such an attentive Daddy! <3

I have never seen that trampoline trick caught at just that moment before! Wow lol

I like your tattoo artist! And Leya's tattoo is very sweet with the names of her children!

haha I Love Kabelo outfit it is my other favorite work outfit! Rock ON!

That would be awesome if Solveij would have twins! I want to see Patrick as a daddy to a tiny one, :) I think he is precious reading a bedtime story to Rune!

I always just knew that Leya was a great mother! She is so good to Bodil and now Orinder!

ohhh great video!! TY for the time stamps to look out for!

I love how Leya is excited about well just about everything! She is such a delight!

nice Christmas Tree!!! and such nice decorations in the town!

Yes poor Bodil, that school homework is such too much!

hahaha the strong man Gaute! <3

YAY Presents!

YES! Thank you for the spoiler! I always want to know what everyone got as a gift! :D btw your sims get wayy better presents than mine do! Yours are lucky!

Patrick gets a white box? LOL Is it a pedestal? What a strange gift!

LOL GAUTE!! His face is fantastic when he gets the pink flamingo! hahaha

Solveij has the calm face of the Madonna sitting on the sofa. so pretty!

Rune is so cute checking for monsters! I hope he didn't see any!

Orinder is such a cute baby!

What a wonderful Christmas Party! and Everyone got along fine and no flirting it noticed! 😮 That is New! I mean Patrik the great flirter was there!

''With so much to keep track of, even the Narrator can get confused sometimes....'' Oh yes happens all the time to me too! That is a very lovely map of the town anyway! You are so good at making these things, I love to see them!

Fabulous update!!! :) 🙌🙌🙌
    @DivaDoodle

Thank you for this comment, and it is so nice to see that you enjoy it! ^_^

"hmmm if he wasn't aware Ravenig was pregnant when he left, then should not he feel guilty." <-- Oh, yes, that is right. There is a slight logical fallacy in my story there.. probably why I'm not a professional writer.. ;)

It took some years before she tracked him down and told him that he had a kid, so in a way its not all his fault, so maybe there wasn't so much of a reason to feel guilt. Maybe more regret for missing out on so many years of his childhood... but what could he do?

About the trampoline trick.. well, sometimes I get lucky shots. :P

"I love how Leya is excited about well just about everything! She is such a delight!" <-- Yes, I agree, she is very amusing and lovely. :D

"YES! Thank you for the spoiler! I always want to know what everyone got as a gift! :D btw your sims get wayy better presents than mine do! Yours are lucky!" <-- Oh, hmm. Well, I don't know why that is, or what determines what presents they get. :P

The white box/pedestal was kind of a strange gift to give... :P

"Solveij has the calm face of the Madonna sitting on the sofa. so pretty!" <-- Aww, that's sweet.

I don't think Rune found any monsters, no. And for once, there was no flirting going on! They even had a mistletoe in the dining room, but no one went there for a kiss, even...

"You are so good at making these things, I love to see them!" Aww, thanks, but I really enjoy making them, too. :P
    th1das9.png
    edited July 2021
    Chapter 11.11 – Epilogue - Bewickton
    As an „epilogue“ to the year of 2021, I will give a summary of what happened in Bewickton in the meantime from July through December
    Last time we left the town of Bewickton it was july 2021...and, well, remember when Leya and her family visited Udisha and Dudleif? And how they went to woohoo in their bedroom during the visit? Even though we didn't hear the chimes, that woohoo did result in a pregnancy...

July:
    HZvLbnK.jpg
    Bill Knekknes-Skurch, Dudleifs brother had his 66th birthday in July, and is now an elder.
    Udisha got a promotion in july, and is now Department Manager (rank 5 in the business career).
    Kajsa Tangstad from the band "The Bushweeds" became pregnant.

August:
    IxKYuPV.jpg
    Dudleif and Udisha bought a new home in August, in anticipation of Nishit aging up, since they realized their current home would be to small.
    I knew she was pregnant all along, but she didn't learn about the pregnancy until the very last days of August.
    clht7m2.jpg
    Udisha learns that she is pregnant.

September:
    Udisha and Dudleif had their 7th wedding anniversary.
    Dudleif got a promotion and is now a Wiretap Reader at rank 6 (Forensic Analyst branch).
    Udisha goes on pregnancy leave and Palash gets a promotion to Department Manager, only to lose his position shortly thereafter...

October:

rpDyZhp.jpg
    Kajsa Tangstad, the drummer from the band "The Bushweeds" in her pregnant outfit attending a lecture in networking at the Bewickton university auditorium. She became pregnant in july, but the picture is taken in october.

2loh0tr.jpg
    1sz9p2s.jpg
    d5KrEE1.jpg
    Nishit had his 6th birthday in october and is now in the child life stage and ready to start school! The pictures above are from Nishits birthday party.

lmuw4Lq.jpg
    A set of twins was born, Denis and Ursula. Parents: Charmaine and Lang Mandahl-Gyldendal. She gave birth at home.

November:
    r7f5PY1.jpg
    Bhavan the fireman finally moved out of his parents house in november, and wow, that's not bad at all for a first home away from home! You must plan to not live there alone, I assume...

pLaVv0G.jpg
    His first thought after entering his new home... (besides picking up the guitar. The Chitrakaar family is very musical...)

December:
    Dudleif and Udisha celebrates christmas eve in their new home.
    J5ytXtp.jpg
    M5ObsAS.jpg
    Laranya flirts with Dudleif...
    GjY7wZk.jpg
    M8CS2hn.jpg
    Udisha reads a bedtime story for Nishit.
    759K8fk.jpg
    mrtMUNR.jpg
    And with that 2021 is officially done, atleast for my sims. Happy New Year! ;)
    th1das9.png
    @Sprottenham : Happy New Year to your Sims!
    Will it be even better than it was last year! ;)

Gaute seems to be such a good dad! I like it when my Sims take the babies out of their beds and snuggle with them all the time and Gaute is the same! Great!

That is such a good idea of Leya to get tattoos with hearts and the names of her kids, when the kids will see them they will feel loved I hope!
    Why does Bodil look so sad often? She appears like an unhappy little girl to me so often, I just hope that I have a false impression of her?

I have to say that your Christmas decoration is very colorful! (mine is always in red, green and golden, a bit boring sometimes...)

Oh my god! Dudleif got another child with Udisha? (Great to get to know how life in Bewickton went on after the family travelled home again!)
    I said it once and will say it again: I just hope that the new kid won´t get Dudleif´s facial structures... especially his nose.... ;)

And I still like Leya´s dad and his hairstyle: so hipsterish!!!

@Sprottenham well I think you Should be a professional writer! And Illustrator of the maps too! You come up with some very clever ideas! I always look forward to what you write!

Yes Gaute seems such a decent man I bet he does feel a bit regret for missing out on so many years of his childhood. But nothing to do about it unless he buys a time machine :o lol

''And for once, there was no flirting going on! They even had a mistletoe in the dining room, but no one went there for a kiss, even...'' Wow! So just moving to a new home has made just a fantastic impact on their friends behavior! I am so impressed with your sims!

Yes, we can always tell when a girl is pregnant because she vomits neon green! :D

Dudleif and Udisha's home is soo cute!

''Palash gets a promotion to Department Manager, only to lose his position shortly thereafter...'' What? that can happen?! Was it a demotion or a job change? I need details sir! ;)

Nishits birthday party was nice and looks like such a happy child!

What a good Mommy Ursula is feeding one twin and worrying about her boy twin crying! And she doesn't lose her cool! I LOVE the name Ursula! Little Bear! <3

omg you got the perfect shot of Bhavan the fireman's thought bubble! how excellent!

I see that baby playing with the IF doll at the Christmas party! That can be very fun! I have a fireman with purple hair that was an IF doll from another save where the whole town was swarmed with IF's lol I can't wait to see what you do with this, if you decide to! I remember last time the parent had gotten the doll out of the mail box and was undecided as yet to give it to the baby or not!

Very Very nice bringing us all up to date for 2021! I loved it!!
    @AlexaKry I hope so! ;)

"Why does Bodil look so sad often? She appears like an unhappy little girl to me so often, I just hope that I have a false impression of her?" <--- No, you are right. She does look sad a lot. I haven't seen any signs of it, but it could be that she wants more contact with her biological father. He is really absent from their life... That's the only thing I have to go on that could make her sad. Though, usually sometimes kids will get a wish to get attention from a parent if they haven't gotten that in a long time, and I haven't seen any such a wish from Bodil.

She goes to school every day, and does her homework etc. so it doesn't appear that she has a problem with school either.. Except for the one time she cursed over at her grandparents house, she is pretty well behaved.

@DivaDoodle "well I think you Should be a professional writer! " <-- Nooo, don't say that! :open_mouth: Ha! I wish.. but I don't know if that would be the life for me, because then I would have to write a full book, something that would actually sell. ;)

Sorry, no time machines.. no one has invented anything like that here.. yet?

"''Palash gets a promotion to Department Manager, only to lose his position shortly thereafter...'' What? that can happen?! Was it a demotion or a job change? I need details sir! ;)" <-- Well, I didn't play him as an active, I just got these notifications by the ticker in the upright corner. This happens a lot in my games for many different sims across different saves. They get a promotion and shortly thereafter.. nope! Back to the old position...

"What a good Mommy Ursula is feeding one twin and worrying about her boy twin crying! And she doesn't lose her cool! I LOVE the name Ursula! Little Bear! " <-- I can't take any credit for the name Ursula. The twin baby mother is a sim I haven't played much at all, I'm afraid.

I suppose I must disappoint you with the imaginary friends though.. I try to mimic a real life situation, and.. well, imaginary friends.. most people I suppose kind of grow out of that, if they ever have one.
    th1das9.png