Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    I would love a mod that makes the Likes/Dislikes Fruitcake trait visible in the Simology panel - much like "Reveal the Handedness Traits" by spazmunki.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Is there a mod out there (or can someone make a mod) that prevents Sims from getting phone calls asking to join a club? I have my few clubs set up just the way I like and I find those phone calls annoying.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I‘d like a mod that makes the meat wall in EL look like that kebab thingy
    media.media.9f0c7f81-68cb-4e90-997e-af9c0455853d.original1024.jpg
    Would also like something that makes a Haunted Tiny Home and a Haunted Rental possible, either a separate/new lot type, or a lot trait that can apply the Paranormal pack haunting effects to any of the lot types. A haunted rental makes sense especially as there are so many haunted house B&Bs and other tourist spots in real life.
    Another I just noticed is that the coworkers in the active careers from GTW all use the same generic outfits and not the career outfit that I set for them for when I follow them to work when playing. I saw a comment from 2019 by @simvasion on a bug report (can't post links, title of thread is "Co-Workers in Active Career Only Use Level 1 Career Outfit") that they are situation outfits and that he was able to adjust the tuning file to get them to wear their normal career outfit. I don't see it on their list of public mods, but I wonder if maybe @83bienchen would consider adding it to the Role Outfits Disabled by Choice mod. Anyone can advise me if a mod already exists - I couldn't find one using the keywords I thought would work. I've spent time designing custom hospital uniforms (and planning to do so with detective and scientist as well), but my active Sims ends up sticking out like a sore thumb.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Is there a mod out there to stop sims from polishing to perfection...wow that is bananas at the moment
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    sennawales wrote: »
    Are there any mods for instant upgrades? I'm looking for 2 features specifically: one to exclude upgrading compost (don't want them fires), and one to include eco upgrades.

@sennawales Can't you tweak instant upgrades with MCCC? I haven't ever played with this setting so I don't know what it covers, but it's there.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited June 2021
    Another I just noticed is that the coworkers in the active careers from GTW all use the same generic outfits and not the career outfit that I set for them for when I follow them to work when playing. I saw a comment from 2019 by @simvasion on a bug report (can't post links, title of thread is "Co-Workers in Active Career Only Use Level 1 Career Outfit") that they are situation outfits and that he was able to adjust the tuning file to get them to wear their normal career outfit. I don't see it on their list of public mods, but I wonder if maybe @83bienchen would consider adding it to the Role Outfits Disabled by Choice mod. Anyone can advise me if a mod already exists - I couldn't find one using the keywords I thought would work. I've spent time designing custom hospital uniforms (and planning to do so with detective and scientist as well), but my active Sims ends up sticking out like a sore thumb.

@AsheEllwood: Coworkers in the police career are already included in that mod (police_playedsims, policeofficers, policestationchief), those in the Medical career also are (doctorcareer_npc, doctorcareer_player). I didn't touch the scientist career (that had not been requested and I personally like those career outfits).

As for the haunted lot trait: https://simularity-sims.tumblr.com/post/638137513983328256/haunted-house-lot-trait
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    Does someone know a mod that stops the people in my Sims dorm from following them everywhere?
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    I have added a spring cleaning holiday on my calendar and am looking for a custom tradition to use the vacuum. Does anyone know if this has been created?
    83bienchen wrote: »
    @AsheEllwood: Coworkers in the police career are already included in that mod (police_playedsims, policeofficers, policestationchief), those in the Medical career also are (doctorcareer_npc, doctorcareer_player). I didn't touch the scientist career (that had not been requested and I personally like those career outfits).

As for the haunted lot trait: https://simularity-sims.tumblr.com/post/638137513983328256/haunted-house-lot-trait

Okay, that's neat. I will check the mod packages again (I often miss things if there is a lot of text). I would love to have the scientists added - I have only ever seen NPCs wear blue lab coats, even if they are the higher ranks (where the ghostbuster-like jumpsuit and the mad scientist gear are unlocked for active sims).

Does that lot trait mod add the effects of the Paranormal Stuff pack, or is it something else? If I am reading that post date correctly, it looks like it was posted a month before PS was even released. That and the description doesn't make it sound very different than the Spooky/old "Haunted" trait from City Living.
  • Damien_DamienDamien_Damien Posts: 1 New Member
    I've been hunting all morning trying to find a mod that lets you send a Sim to a community lot, play with them for however long you want, then return home and play the rest of the family for the time they were gone, instead of letting them take care of themselves. I had one like it back in Sims 2, but I can't remember who made it or find anything like it for Sims 4.
  • Bookworm2009189Bookworm2009189 Posts: 44 Member
    So, what if you could have pregnancy tests, but on occasion they are wrong, so to make sure they are right, you have to go to a rabbit hole dotors appointment, where you will discover if you are actually pregnant or not. Also, your sim could just go to the doctor instead of taking a test then going to the doctor.
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    So, what if you could have pregnancy tests, but on occasion they are wrong, so to make sure they are right, you have to go to a rabbit hole dotors appointment, where you will discover if you are actually pregnant or not. Also, your sim could just go to the doctor instead of taking a test then going to the doctor.

Yes in regards to the latter portion, I think it'd be cool to have the option for a doctor to diagnose pregnancy.
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    Has anyone made a mod to stop the skating rinks from autonomously spawning in the worlds? I hate seeing skating rinks all over. They are always is the oddest places. I have a lot with a rink. I don't want rinks in the parking lots and in the woods.
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    I really, really need a mod that will allow me to modify apartment boundaries.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Monet11 wrote: »
    Has anyone made a mod to stop the skating rinks from autonomously spawning in the worlds? I hate seeing skating rinks all over. They are always is the oddest places. I have a lot with a rink. I don't want rinks in the parking lots and in the woods.
    I’ve used MCCC to delete them and also the food stalls. It’s been years since I did it, but I think you have to enable debug cheats and then you can shift click the object and select destroy. It may come back later though and you’ll have to delete it again.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Anyone willing to make a more realistic water retexture for all of the worlds? Modder Alf-si, who doesn't seem to be around anymore did it for windenburg. It's the most beautiful water in the game and I don't get enough of it. But makes me wonder why no one else or her has done any other worlds. Would love to see this! Especially in Sulani! Can't stand the fake 2d looking water.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Chesster_WammyChesster_Wammy Posts: 80 Member
    I barely think that what a wasted opportunity to not including NINJA or SAMURAI in Snowy Escape
    Reminisce of Sims 2

Imagine teleporting here and there ninja style
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Looking for a mod that prevents the existence of townies under the age of teen.

Either is prevents the game from making them, or it auto-ages them the moment they're made to teen or young adult (I don't care which, just as long as they're at least teens), or even if it just outright deletes them.

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
    Jyotai wrote: »
    Looking for a mod that prevents the existence of townies under the age of teen.

Either is prevents the game from making them, or it auto-ages them the moment they're made to teen or young adult (I don't care which, just as long as they're at least teens), or even if it just outright deletes them.

I think you can try to use MC Command Center to prevents the game from making them. But you must delete the existing pre-teens first
    I use that mod to stop generate any new townies or prevent them from making new babies
    Does anyone know a mod that we can put our own red text title above the sims name?

That red text above like "Village Mayor"/"Mail Carrier"/"DJ"/ or every other NPC for example
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Does anyone know a mod that we can put our own red text title above the sims name?

That red text above like "Village Mayor"/"Mail Carrier"/"DJ"/ or every other NPC for example
    There's not an individual mod, but the Royalty Mod has custom titles you can edit.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/royalty-mod-2-6-48723623
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,821 Member
    whats that about ice rinks everywhere ? is that feature in seasons ? im sorry!
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,821 Member
    id like a mod for the heaters to have overheating alert and give you time to turn it off before bruning furniture .
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker