Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!

Would you want Sims 1 on Origin? Would you pay for it?

1235...Next

Comments

• FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Yes, here's my wallet, take whatever you want, but please, fix the bugs.
    It's definitely hard to slow down and accept the limitations but after a few hours you (almost) forget that you can do so much more in TS4 (plus I have a much huger screen now than I had back in 2000 that's for sure).
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 235 Member
    Yes, for free though, it's pretty old.
    I would definitley love to play it for a bit again, but because it is so old and hasn't aged well, it would be every few years for the nostalgia I would play it, so I wouldn't be willing to pay too much.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 1,159 Member
    I would play it. I only ever had the base game. I tried to buy Sims Unleashed from a second-hand shop but there was no manual/installation code, so I couldn’t actually use it. So it’d be cool to experience all the expansions, and have a larger selection of lots/houses than just the ones that came with the base game.
    Sims 3 Families: Fairy Friends, Jenningses, Delaunays
    Sims 4 Families: Fosters/Matsumotos/van Beerses, Harper-Joneses/Bridges, Mastersons

Mastersons Thread: Magical Mastersons: A Ginger Spellcaster Family

• chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,941 Member
    Yes, 20 $! Or 30 $!
    I'd be happy to get it for free but I'm ready even to pay for it. Provided it runs well on my Windows 10.
  • WDStudiosWDStudios Posts: 3 New Member
    I do not ant ANYTHING on any online distribution platform if it's possible to get the same program on a disc on a box.

Get off my lawn.
  • WDStudiosWDStudios Posts: 3 New Member
    *want
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,624 Member
    I've got about 3 different starter packs for Sims 1 including the 4 set disc set so would just like to have an emulator for Windows 10 that will allow me to play it and on a 1920x1080 setting as well. I have so much in the way of mods and cc for it on CDs.

• wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,005 Member
    Yes, 20 $! Or 30 $!
    If it was updated for Windows 10 absolutely! I was five years old when it came out so I was too young to play it, and even if I knew about the game, my parents would never have let me play it.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • MoofytheManMoofytheMan Posts: 16 Member
    Yes, 20 $! Or 30 $!
    I've played every other flagship game but never Sims 1. I'd be willing to pay for it as long as it's not like $60. In fact it probably wouldn't even need to be any more than $10 for how old it is. I even got TS2UC for free lol
  • BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 283 Member
    Yes, 20 $! Or 30 $!
    That game is awesome. I wouldn't mind paying money, this is what every body else did to get the disc.
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 130 Member
    I think that it would be fun to play again, but because it is so old, I probably wouldn’t play it enough for it to be worth paying for.
  • Simmer4000Simmer4000 Posts: 26 Member
    > @EricasFreePlay said:
    > I would pay $20-$30 for a digital copy of the Complete Collection but I also would want any bugs fixed. We already have 3D versions (TS2, TS3 and TS4).

$20 for the digital complete collection with fixes. Under $20 without.
  • Whisper15Whisper15 Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes, 20 $! Or 30 $!
    I would be for it. If they can get that old SimCity game working through Origin, they can do Sims 1. I love playing it. Having it through a modern system would make it more accessible and easier than having to keep pulling out my cd drive.
  • WafflezxlolzWafflezxlolz Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! Sorry, but I don't know where else to post this, new to this site. Does anyone know how to add a New Sim to an already existing Family in The Sims (2000)?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 65 Member
    Yes, here's my wallet, take whatever you want, but please, fix the bugs.
    Not on Origin, though! Steam, please! Otherwise yes, would want to play it again, would even pay. Once. Not an ongoing subscription, not online-only. I'd pay $20 or $30 to have a version of Sims1 that is compatible with current equipment, that can be played offline, that does not require microtransactions or any kind of ongoing renting-of-access BS.