Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Caleb Vatore doing in your universe?

Comments

• ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    @CK213 loved your story
    @Arca yours too! would love to hear where it goes from here (if anywhere)

My plan is making his daughter as a K-pop idol and dating with a human boy (my simself's son) :D
  • pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Dating Morgyn Ember and running past vlads house thousand times a day

i don't really play him he just chill around

I’ve seen a lot of people pair him up with Morgyn!

This thread made me wonder where he is in my save. Lilith is out on her own, but I like the ship of him and Morgyn! I'm an work but will have to update.

Update - Poor Caleb was somehow deleted in my game, so I added him back and gave him a slight makeover and moved him in with his sister. We'll have to see what trouble he gets into.
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    I don’t play him, but I see him around from time to time. He’s pretty cute.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    edited June 2021
    Having woohoo sessions with vlad.

I will destruct this comment later.....
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    His sister's dating one of the Reaper kids, and has just turned them. They both have the same hairstyle, and it's just awkward, so one of them has to restyle - I have a feeling Caleb is going to pull rank. He also regularly gets beat up by the other Reaper kid he sired, because he insists on agreeing to spar, even though she's since surpassed him in terms of power.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    In my current game universe he is rather deviated family man and a good friend. As for the story universe well you will just have to read it.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Coraline_029Coraline_029 Posts: 71 Member
    He's a mixologist in Stargazer Lounge in one of my game files
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,179 Member
    Died in the nuclear disaster that just happened in my game. What a shame what a shame.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Living with his trendsetter sister Lilith and her husband and stepkids. He works in her clothing store
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    He's dead.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,322 Member
    In the save where I am actively including Caleb in my storyline, he's kind of a counselor to young vampires who are new to being vampires.

Caleb has become a very good friend of my first vampire, Damico. He's helped Damico train in his vampire powers, practice spars with him, and helped him adjust to being a vampire.

01-Caleb-and-Damico.jpg

Caleb originally tried to get Damico on the path of strictly plasma-fruit drinking, but Damico struggled too much with his desire to bite his human roommate, David. So Caleb gave Damico advice on how discuss consent with David.

02-Talking-about-David.jpg

David, Damico and Caleb eventually all became pretty close. David and Damico started dating and are now engaged. Damico has some jealousy issues regarding David's best friend Brent Hecking, though, and David occasionally gets frustrated when Damico wants a plasma drink and David isn't in the mood to be bitten. Caleb is often the friend who helps them talk through things and work on solutions.

03-Good-friends.jpg

In most of my other saves, where I'm not specifically including him in the story, Caleb keeps turning up at bars and chatting with lots of people, and frequently works as a street vendor.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    In my version, he went to an open love lot and kissed June Cleaver from the Leave it to Beaver series.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,442 Member
    I don't play him, but he's definitely gotten tangled in with households that I do play. I'm pretty sure he's dead inside and seeking purpose.

My saucy Witch Bathilda seduced him and bore his vampiric son, who, I'm almost positive, she's trying to destroy. When Rataghast was a toddler she left him in a house fire and saved the cat instead. Her daughter, Cataleya, luckily put out the fires. Then Batty abandoned him on Christmas because she and Cat were snowed in at the Glimmerbrook pub. And when Rat aged to a child she autonomously served him garlic noodles, lol. Caleb would show up to check on him so maybe he'll have to take the boy away. Especially with Cat gone off to live in the city now so she can no longer protect him, the kid is vulnerable.

Meanwhile, Vlad summoned Caleb and the High Council to the Goths' house where they cornered Bella outside and Vlad embraced her. When she came to Vlad's mansion to complete the change, they all took her to the Bjergsens' to make her feed on her old friends and get revenge on them for beating Vlad in the SimGuru popularity contest. She refused though, and tried to challenge Vlad but failed. She is now his reluctant Queen, but she seems to have made a connection with both Vatores. Lilith is somewhat sympathetic, as she's used to her sissy brother being like that, but she's still true to the Council even though Dracula is after her (like having Three Brides isn't enough!) and Caleb is slowly being coaxed into a secret alliance with Bella because she's desperate and miserable and hates Vlad.

We'll have to see where it goes from there.
    #Team Occult
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Nothing, never liked him :sweat_smile:
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    Hes a gay icon of course. As he should
  • susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    In the save where I am actively including Caleb in my storyline, he's kind of a counselor to young vampires who are new to being vampires.

Caleb has become a very good friend of my first vampire, Damico. He's helped Damico train in his vampire powers, practice spars with him, and helped him adjust to being a vampire.

01-Caleb-and-Damico.jpg

Caleb originally tried to get Damico on the path of strictly plasma-fruit drinking, but Damico struggled too much with his desire to bite his human roommate, David. So Caleb gave Damico advice on how discuss consent with David.

David, Damico and Caleb eventually all became pretty close. David and Damico started dating and are now engaged. Damico has some jealousy issues regarding David's best friend Brent Hecking, though, and David occasionally gets frustrated when Damico wants a plasma drink and David isn't in the mood to be bitten. Caleb is often the friend who helps them talk through things and work on solutions.

03-Good-friends.jpg

In most of my other saves, where I'm not specifically including him in the story, Caleb keeps turning up at bars and chatting with lots of people, and frequently works as a street vendor.

OOh Can you upload your household to the gallery?
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,322 Member

01-Caleb-and-Damico.jpg

03-Good-friends.jpg

OOh Can you upload your household to the gallery?

@susannesims I'm flattered that you asked. But I'm afraid I am one of those selfish :wink: players who doesn't want to share the sims I create on the Gallery. It would feel really weird to me to see other people playing with them.

Also, David's hairstyle is cc, and I honestly don't remember where I got it. So he'd have to look different.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • LouisaB75LouisaB75 Posts: 8 New Member
    I love hearing about what other people have done with the pre-made characters in the game. Caleb is one of my favourite pre-mades and one of the few that I have included in my game world extensively. Mostly I play with my own CAS characters and leave the playable pre-mades to their own devices.

However, Caleb in my current world had other plans.

My CAS sim Alysha met him fairly early on in the game and dated him on a casual basis. She is a spellcaster who is constantly chugging down the potion to set her age back to the start of young adult while she is getting to the top of every career, maxing all her skills and working her way through as many aspirations as she can. All her other romantic interests keep getting old and dying of old age. But it meant that Caleb was very much a constant in her life.

It was on her fourth or fifth reset of her age that she met townie Alejandro and started dating him too.

Since I like stirring drama for my sims I decided to have Alysha hold a dinner party in the new mansion she had recently built after moving from Willow Creek to one of the other worlds. And invite both Caleb and Alejandro over as two of the guests. I figured it was only a matter of time before one started flirting with her and drama ensued.

Sure enough, Caleb starts flirting and in walks Alejandro, who does not bat so much as an eyelid, no relationship drop, nothing.

It was then I remembered that after moving house I hadn't checked the action plans for the neighbourhood. I went to check and wasn't surprised to see that the Free Love action plan was active, and totally messing up my plans for the dinner party.

There was nothing I could do about it, so went back to track down Alysha, who was busy doing push-ups in the dining room (because of course that's what you do when you're hosting a dinner party). Caleb and Alejandro had disappeared - both gravitated to the location where you can be sure to find many a missing sim in the game... the bar.

Where they were locked at the lip and showing no sign of coming up for air.

Well, I figured I can work with that and ended up moving both of them into the house to play happy families.

Of course you can't take them anywhere outside of the neighbourhood without one or another getting jealous and having a meltdown, but as long as they stay local they are perfectly happy. Of course it means that Alejandro's archeology aspiration is doomed to failure because when I attempted to send them on holiday it was a disaster and ended early after the family dog got bit by a squirrel while they were all busy wailing and crying over drifting relationships.

The family has two teenage boys, one fathered by Caleb, the other by Alejandro, and Caleb's son inherited his vampire state as well as a set of pointed ears. The son will probably be cured permanently when he has completed his master vampire aspiration. Or, if he takes the evil route, he may just be kicked out to prey on the locals.

Caleb yearns to be human though - he is, after all, a foodie who can't enjoy food. How cruel is that? I may cure him temporarily and then turn him back again later.

On a side note about the whole move as a bat thing. I find that it is very annoying because of every time my vampires with that ability have it set to use it all the time they can't do things like put away books, or do the dishes and laundry, because they obviously can't carry the items while as a bat. But when you turn off the ability they move normally all the time. The superspeed that Caleb uses is much better in my opinion. Not really used the mist much yet but would guess it has the same issue as the bat movement does.
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    He doesn't exist since I don't have the Vampires GP. lol sorry I'm being cheeky
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    In my current save, he's been deleted.
    But I have another save going and he's been thrown "back in time" with the rest of the population.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    He lives with Lilith in Forgotten Hallow. I don't play him regularly and he is more like a background sim, but he did have a small romance with one of Lilith's young vampires and then there was also the case with the vampire hunter Darrel Charm. Darrel was snooping around and Caleb was the easiest one of the vampires to approach. At some point Caleb figured out what Darrel was doing and charmed him with his powers. Darrel tried to burn Caleb and that's why Lilith and Caleb locked Darrel in Caleb's bedroom. They discussed with Vlad what to do with Darrel and in the end Darrel was sentenced to death for trying to burn Caleb. I'm still unsure whether Caleb really liked Darrel or whether he was just playing with him. I think Caleb also started to write screenplays.

A77J9sg.png
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,093 Member
    Last time I saw him, he was a ghost vendor in Casters Alley.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    This is Darrel in my game....

BOcgSYs.png
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    In my universe the Vatore twins belong to the Modern Clan, trying to live as humans, sleeping at night and drinking plasma instead of attacking strangers. Neither Caleb nor Lilith is the leader, though. Vlad leads the Trad Clan, feeding from sims, actually he used to feed from Caleb and Lilith, as well, and especially their mother. Nowadays Caleb married and they had trips - all vampires, probably joining the Modern Clan ( can only be done at the clans' festival taking place every 15 years or so. That's also when both clans sacrifice one member, I don't think Caleb will be the one at risk, though. I'm planning a video series of this all, hopefully I will get to it this Fall/Winter :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    In my main save, Caleb still lives with his sister Lilith and her husband and stepson. He runs her clothing shop House Vatore in Magnolia Promenade. Lilith is one of 2 trendsetters in my game:) He's been dating a few sims, but seems quite fond of fellow vampire Demetrious Troyer. Caleb has a grown daughter he doesn't know about. She just had her first baby so he is a grandfather now!