Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your sim (Version 2)

WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
edited June 2021 in Off Topic Chat
Used to really enjoy this game so thought I'd start another one.

For those who haven't played, the idea is to answer the previous person's question as if it was one (or more!) of your sims speaking. Don't forget to post a new question for the next player!

I'll start the ball rolling:

Have you taken up any new hobbies recently?
Post edited by WhatCobblers on

Comments

• PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Young adult Nicky Prusk "I tried that woohoo thing and I liked it!"
    "Do I really have to get a job, my father, sister and mother works and none of them seem to pleased with it"
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    Tadeo Quest: Um, well, my parents kind of have servants and royal advisors who do most of their work for them so I'm not sure I'm the best person to ask.
    But I think I still prefer working. It's not all projects I like doing but I feel like I'm contributing something, you know? I always felt so embarrassed having everything done for me.

What's your favourite colour/s?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited June 2021
    Devin, former vampire restored to human: I'm a bit colorblind, and don't think about colors all that much, but have to say blood red is particularly appealing, as is the red of a fullbodied cabernet sauvignon.

What is your dream career?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Kio Nightmear (Vampire): To be a pastry chef! Although I've just recently achieved that so... Hmm. What now? Maybe start my own bakery and juice business? I could call it 'Peace, Love and Cakes'!

Do you have any animal friends?
  • OutlawWomanOutlawWoman Posts: 156 Member
    "Oh, yes! I have several insect farms and I love all of my friends. I have a special place in my heart for the grubs since they were my first though." - Knox Greenburg

"My moms and I could really use a family night out. Which Festival would you recommend we check out?"
    Samphy: Well, there's a music festival in Willow Creek which Kio and I are heading to next weekend. We actually went down there last night but discovered it's only happening on Sundays. So there's us standing at the park looking like lost lemons but oh well. 😅

What's your favourite trick to pull off?
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Vanessa: The classic skate trick, straight from Kicktail Park. It never fails to impress my peers.

Has there been a surge in popularity in certain dog/cat breeds where you live?
    Ikkanu Happati (Merman): There are no dogs or cats here on Mua Pel'am, but, um, lots of strange plants that I haven't seen before keep sprouting up. Huge bulbs, but what worries me more is that they glow and hum. At least I hope they are doing that and I'm not hallucinating.

Have any changes happened in your neighbourhood recently?
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Bernard Bear, a sim who dresses up as a bear all the time: "No. I live in a neighborhood that never changes. It's empty here in Newcrest!"

Do you like bears?
    edited July 2021
    Ikkanu (starts trembling): Eeeeeeeeeep! (Silently runs away in terror).

(A while later when he's come out of his hiding place...) Do you have any special powers?
  • Bevdog313Bevdog313 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @bluedanube said:
    > Lenne: As you can see, I can slice a coconut in half without skipping a beat. Blink once and you may miss it.
    >
    > Would you rather reside in San Myshuno or Del Sol Valley?

Ian Veli, Teenager: "My creator doesn't have many packs, so I don't know those places."
  • RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    bluedanube wrote: »
    Lenne: As you can see, I can slice a coconut in half without skipping a beat. Blink once and you may miss it.

Would you rather reside in San Myshuno or Del Sol Valley?

Lauren Garcia (Part time Actress, Full time Diva) "Well duh! Del Sol Valley! That's where stars like me belong dahling! Now you may proceed to worship me and my fine self!"

What is your favourite treat? Cakes or cookies?
    Kio: Ooh! Ooh! Cakes! Definitely cakes! Although I tend to make them more than I eat them. I let my human friends do most of the eating. I like baking cookies too but experimenting with new recipes on my cupcake machine is just the best!

Have you made friends with any wild animals in your neighbourhood?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    "Never occurred to me to try, but the only wild animals here are pigeons, squirrels, cockroaches, and maybe rats in the sewers."

What was the last crazy thing that happened in your life?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • elinnnstarelinnnstar Posts: 36 Member
    "I was making spaghetti and my kitchen almost burned down"

"Do you know how to play the piano?"
    Ikkanu: Waagh! No! No, no, no, no, no. The haunted house I think I could handle, as long as the spiritual volatility isn't too strong, but please not thunderstorms!

Have you ever tried kareoke?
    edited October 2021
    Question: Have you ever woohoo d in a rocket?

Norrell: Why yes. In fact, one of our kids was conceived there.

Leoni: Which is kind of funny really because he's now training to be an astronaut.

Tell us a funny story that's happened to you.
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on