Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights July 2nd - A week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
July 2nd- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

And welcome to our first Friday Highlights in July! :) I'm stepping in for the first time here, so I couldn't be more excited and really hope you guys enjoy it :smiley:
  • This week, we have announced the in-game music festival that will take place inside The Sims 4 from June 29th to July 7th. Why don't you check out The Sims Tiktok and join the fun? 🖤 You can see Bebe Rexha singing sabotage in Simlish here.

zxupmfb0hv9r.png
Lovely image of Bebe Rexha's performance at Sims Sessions, shared by @logion here

• We had a Game Update that we hope you enjoy and some bug fixes. You can find the patch notes here. :)
  • The latest Inside Maxis Livestream went live on the 29th. If you haven't seen it yet or want to rewatch it, you can do so here.
  • Lastly but not least, The Sims 4 Cottage Living Official Gameplay Trailer was released yesterday and you can watch here.

Phew! A lot happened this week :D Let's get to the Highlights!
  • Let's help @MaggieMarley with the hard task of choosing a 3rd gen of the Straud legacy-bachelor challenge. You can find the poll here.
  • What makes a Sim memorable? Would it be a particular trait, their looks, something they do or simply what they mean to us? Check out @ghilie's thread "What makes a Sim memorable?" and share your thoughts! :)
  • And to finish it all off, why not share your family portraits in @Mstybl95 's Sims Portraits thread? There are some fun, great family pictures worth checking!

I hope you had fun with those threads - now it's your turn to share your list below or feel free to send them on to me! :smiley:;)

Have a lovely weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

Comments