Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What small update would make a big difference for you?

Comments

• SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    Slow dance would be cute ;-;
    they/them or she/her
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

1. Turn Off the Idle Chat from my game! No more compulsive chatting please, please!
    2. Priority for my played sims to appear in the lots (less townies).
    3. No sick pets toggle.
    4. A rotational player friendly DU, as it was announced at the official livestream :|
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    I want more interactive between sim. And play real off line, the fact that I need to online to log in before go off line is 😑
    High chair problem that automanous suck so I have to let toddler eat on floor or eternal loop of put on chair/put out chair
    Something like if you see another kick your trashcan/smash doll house in front of you - you should angry at them.
    More action in front another result emotion/satient like you see someone hurt who you have great relationship with mean conflict. Slip mud in front another mean embrassed.
    Death reaction need more balance.
    One side relationship is good like crush/hate. Something like younger sister hate older sister but older sister love her.
    Show relationship like in law/cousin.

Dream sound good too. Fear or something that counter whim like if you got it, you lost your whim point and have bad mood both challegn and interesting.

Functional alarm clock

Seriously could we jog without freezing to death in winter!?

More pizza/recipe. More delivery. More flower/herb/veggie/fruits. More career.

I want better search in gallery too. I wish "owned" option mean show only one that have only "owned" pack not all buildimg that use "owned" pack.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Fixing the horrible camera, so that at any level above ground it doesn't float away when you try to zoom in
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited July 2021
    Sharonia wrote: »
    A proper wants system with wants that are more specific to sim personalities.

I know I already commented here but I just wanted to add that if they can't give us a proper wants system then they could at least fix the whims so that they stay LOCKED at all times. It's very frustrating locking important whims only to realize that they have become unlocked by themselves (probably through travelling) and vanished before they have been fulfilled.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    1) Townie non/played Sim Issue

2) Teens/kids can do homework while I’m playing a parent off the lot

3) College is difficult because I play rotation style. I’d like to leave Sims and come back without grades falling

3b) I’d love a large lot or maybe a system for Greek life

4) I always thought vampire hunters would be a fun aspiration/trait
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Fixing the horrible camera, so that at any level above ground it doesn't float away when you try to zoom in

Oh lord, yes!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    There are several minor improvements I would enjoy, but the one that would probably improve the game the most for me would be circadian rhythms. There is nothing more frustrating than when sims get off their sleep cycle.
  • FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 845 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Covid for cats. Pet pandemic.

I am a terrible person. This made me LOL so hard. If you use mods, there is a mod for this, No Sick, Dirty, Sad and Hungry Cats & Dogs by LittleMsSam.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    A proper wants system with wants that are more specific to sim personalities.

I know I already commented here but I just wanted to add that if they can't give us a proper wants system then they could at least fix the whims so that they stay LOCKED at all times. It's very frustrating locking important whims only to realize that they have become unlocked by themselves (probably through travelling) and vanished before they have been fulfilled.

as long as those of us who never use whims (and dont want a 'wants' system) can keep them switched off that's fine

my change would Be to make all open water in all worlds swimmable - that would make such a difference to my game
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    More relationship options in CAS. It would be a small change but I think a significant one.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2021
    1. getting rid of situational outfits
    2. stopping random townies from joining my sims' interactions, such as flirting etc. I don't want to chat with you on a date (or ever!)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited July 2021
    The main update I’m looking for is real babies. Though I’m sure that would be considered a major update.

A minor update I would like to see is when you send your sim for food and then line up a tv que. my sims have to first sit at the table, then go to the tv. They used to just get their food, and then go straight into the living room without first sitting down at a table….. I’d like to see that happen again.

Something else I have been wanting for awhile is a costume category. Than I could set all sims costume outfits for costume parties, Halloween, cos play at city living, and trick or treating. and could pick any outfit I wanted for every sim in manage households. It can’t be too hard to add if they added hot weather and cold weather outfits.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited July 2021
    The ability for one household to own multiple residential lots, make all worlds residential with the option to make any lot a destination rental, including those pesky locked “special” lots. And for goodness sake, Maxis, stop making hidden lots that aren’t livable and completely forgettable.

I’d also like the ability to set, reset, and change family relationships and the family tree when needed and adding relationships in CAS like step-families, cousins etc. that we can manually set.

Also messy beds, leaving the TV on, reading and chatting in bed etc. Small details make a big difference.
    Post edited by taydev on
  • RapunzelblondeRapunzelblonde Posts: 51 Member
    Ugh, yes I hate when I see a townie in a "hot weather" outfit that looks horrendous because the game just randomly selected it for them when seasons was added. So annoying! No one dresses like that.
    I would love to be able to control pets! And I agree that they get sick like every day and it takes the joy out of having them.
    Vending stands and coffee bars should spawn vendors automatically.
    I really want curved pools!
    More likes and dislikes! Not even all of the current hobbies are listed.
    Dine out: I want my chef sims to be able to cook in their own restaurant!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    To be able to take sick stray cats & dogs to the vet to be cured. I hate seeing sick animals and I'd love to be able to help them.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    To be able to take sick stray cats & dogs to the vet to be cured. I hate seeing sick animals and I'd love to be able to help them.

You can feed them wellness treats. My sims buy them in large quantities whenever they visit the vet and then just feed them the treats whenever needed.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

You can feed them wellness treats. My sims buy them in large quantities whenever they visit the vet and then just feed them the treats whenever needed.
    Yes, I do that but it doesn't fully cure them. The next time I see them they are sick again. :/
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Yes, I do that but it doesn't fully cure them. The next time I see them they are sick again. :/

The strays are always sick with something. Maybe if you befriend them and have them visit regularly you can feed them regularly. The treats work well on house pets as they also tend to get sick often. I think they need to adjust the sickness frequency for pets in general.
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Agreeing with everyone saying more relationships in CAS. Adding grandparents without having to create a parent, unmarried couples, cousins, etc..

Also I have a mod that kind of does it, but sims to only appear in the world they live in or nearby worlds. I consider most worlds in groups that are nearby, like Willow Creek/Newcrest/San Myshuno, Del Sol Valley/Strangerville/Oasis Springs, etc. and I don't mind sims visiting nearby worlds. As that's my personal opinion on what counts as nearby, I wouldn't mind even if they just stuck to their own world. I'd also like to mark unplayed households as living in a world for it too. I have a mod that mostly keeps sims in their own world, works well for most things but a few things override it (eg. sims sessions, student hangout lot trait, will bring in other sims) but I'd love it officially in game. It really bugs me and I know they can do it as there is a mod.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    bluedanube wrote: »
    Doing away with the loading screen every time a Sim makes their way to a particular lot. I mean what's the point of booting it up when my Sim is making her way home from the library and her house is just across the road?

That one's definitely not a small update and would break everyone's existing saves :(
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Add sims3 style friezes or add one and two tile high rooms. Either works.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • ShiftclickShiftclick Posts: 20 Member
    Most definitely less or no townies would be great or the ability to set the number. I finally purchased Get Together, had my sim go for a cup of coffee, after over an hour I had her leave. Paid for a coffee three times, when the barista would set it down here came a townie and they took it. So she left with no coffee and has not gone back. Or they join in on a conversation my sim is having with another sim and next thing I know they are calling me up to hang out. Sure enough, there they are listed under relationships. I guess passing someone on the street constitutes as a relationship these days. Sad. Of course I delete them with MCCC. So far I have disabled Seasons, Perfect Patio, City Living, Toddler Stuff, Snowy Escape. I only have Get To Work, Get Together(because I like the town), Pets and Island Living. I have 5 game packs and 2 stuff packs. I will not purchase any more. I have plenty of hair, clothing and useless looking plastic objects. Too bad we cant delete the Maxis ones that we don't use. Also I never use the Gallery, just My Library.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    I have one thing forgotten. Please stop sims leaving all together the nightclub, when my sim has just arrived the moment earlier. It feels so wrong, almost like mobbing. I know they are replaced by other sims, but I still feel so pity for my poor, neglected sim ...