Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Revisiting the Batuu and future of brand tie-ins (AKA My argument for Harry Potter collabs)

2...Next

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    In my opinion, if a Harry Potter collab was to be made, it should have already happened few years ago. Say what you want about the Cursed Child (personally, I loved it), but it got people to talk about the franchise. Right now, with no new material coming out, it is starting to lose popularity, not helped by some of JK Rowling's controversial posts. Not sure if the devs would want to get involved in that.

If they ever make a school EP, they could add a magic school type. It won't be Harry Potter but at least children will be able to study magic. At this point I don't think they will add a Harry Potter inspired EP because we already got magic in the game.
  • EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, we've cleaned up a few comments throughout the thread here.

Just a reminder, please keep the discussion focused on the game. It's perfectly fine to discuss the merits of a pack based on other popular franchises, but let's keep from turning the discussion towards public figures and other issues, thanks!
    • Keep it game-related. We're not here to debate politics or religion or lobby for anything, so keep the conversation about our games.
    • Don't be rude. No matter what your feelings are about other people, EA Forums aren't the place to attack another person. That includes public figures, EA employees, or other forum users.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    The issue is this should have been a standalone game. It could of been epic if done a different Sims game like Castaway.
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    What are Hogwarts? :D