Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member

@AlwaysAsking , Joey cannot decide.. :smiley:

Melody , Mona , and Malcolm.

Day 22 June

bQ6wGda.png
    The one with fan meeting.
    TZ8Zm5x.png
    SvBKtFP.png
    NDlybKG.png
    Little tuning to their house :D

A4kzQkE.png
    cEBpkXL.png
    After getting home from Sulani, Mona naturally had not had enough of water :p But that's fine, now is the best place for Melody to have that fan meeting! For aspiration.
    She called and invited those who were non family, non vampires (sunny) and she knew well enough.. and honestly, there was not many :D

K9NTWzx.png
    wXIk6TN.png
    And from those, only ones who show up, were Josh and Sakura!

a50yqiK.png
    ag02JNb.png
    BUT, I do not know was it because it was a fan meeting event, LOTS of sims showed up on their own.. Like Jules who wanted Melody's autograph, and took a pic when she posed..
    oh my.. speaking of...
    aYzVEd1.png
    Joey?????????
    nl1EP0G.png
    JOEY??????????!!!!! o.O
    (sidenote, Roxanne is always at her swimsuit :D )

e6hpdbs.png
    glue0N4.png
    bQ6wGda.png
    YAY! 2 more selfies to go! (Yes, like your's @Karababy52 , they want autographs or hugs.. or was it other way around for you?)
    2RfxsvX.png
    Qf4TQfi.png
    She had great time, and last but not least , a hug from her brother <3

LjIbmzd.png
    hUTC9XA.png
    Back at home, let's read Mona to bed!

VtICppy.png
    lBpFn0m.png
    L32ZFt6.png
    Malcolm was busy with writing, but showed up in a second Melody finished cooking :) Late Dinner.

0xPUT4a.png
    Melody went to sleep.
    6JoUJPo.png
    Malcolm was not sleepy yet, he published yet another book..
    VbItFhm.png
    And started to write another.

DZlp6e0.png
    Here is Melody's golden reward from fan meeting, and her first award :)

Ii8DJTN.png
    Malcolm also figured that Mona would not eat all the spicy food they had in fridge, expecially those Melody made when she was pregnant, and cooked omelettes, and continued his writing.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2021
    June 30 - Sakura & Wolfgang's Honeymoon - Part 1

a-full-moon-weddign-night.png
    It was already after midnight when Wolfgang pulled up to the cabin that he had rented. When he got his bonus and raise, he had thought long and hard about where they would go on their honeymoon. Wolfgang had decided that they would return to a place that had special meaning to both of them...Granite Falls, where Sakura had held her Scout camp when they were teens. But this time, they wouldn't be staying in a tent. He had seen a brochure on honeymoon cabins, and decided to book one. He hoped this would be a special surprise for Sakura.

granite-falls-cabin.png

Sakura: "Where are we? I'm sorry, I fell asleep in the car..."

Wolfgang: "It's alright my love, it's been a big day...and it was nice watching you sleep. We're in Granite Falls. I booked us a honeymoon cabin for 2 nights. I thought it would be rather special to come back here again. since it was so memorable the first time."

Sakura: "Oh, Wolfgang! Is that the cabin we'll be staying in? Oh, you are the best! This is such a wonderful idea."

Wolfgang: "Before we go inside, you know how I like to start anything. This is the start of our life together as a married couple, and I want to start things right," and with that he took Sakura in his arms and gave her a passionate kiss.

lets-get-inside-i-know-what-else-to-set-on-fire.png

Sakura had to fan herself after that hot kiss.

Wolfgang: "And there will be more of those when we get inside," he said smiling flirtatiously with her.

2-room-log-cabin-honeymoon.png

log-cabin-kitchen-honeymoon.png

They entered the cabin and there was an open concept living, dining and kitchen area. The living room had a fireplace, which Wolfgang went over and lit right away. There was a very small television near the kitchen area. It was still decorated for Winterfest, which made it look so cozy.

beautiful-fireplace-living-room-honeymoon.png

There was a doorway and Wolfgang and Sakura went through it.

Sakura took an intake of breath when she saw it, "Oh my gosh, Wolfgang. This is so romantic..."

bedroom-honeymoon-cabinn.png

bathroom-honeymoon-cabin.png

Wolfgang saw another fireplace and lit that one, too. The fireplaces were the only source of heat in the cabin.

fireplace-bedroom-honeymoon.png

Wolfgang took Sakura in his arms, "This is a pretty secluded cabin. It's what I wanted. Two whole days of no interruptions spending time together. Tomorrow we can go exploring a bit, but tonight..." he trailed off as he kissed her.

kiss-inside-wolf-hney.png

Wolfgang felt Sakura tense up, "Sakura, what's wrong? You feel tense. You're not worried about being with me, are you? I mean it's not like we haven't been that way already..."

Sakura: "No, it's not that...but Luna and Sofia bought me something to wear tonight...and...it's a bit...um...risque..."

Wolfgang raised his eyebrows, "Oh really? Okay, I get it...you're worried I am not going to like it...Sakura, whatever it is, I am sure I will definitely like it..."

Sakura: "It's just not something that I would normally wear..."

Wolfgang smiled, "Okay...look...I'll make us a drink...we can just relax a bit and what happens...happens. If you're not comfortable wearing it, you can just wear your Panda pjs...they're pretty sexy..."

Sakura laughed, "You think my Panda pjs are sexy?"

Wolfgang: "Oh yeah! Very sexy...but come on, let's have a drink together...and maybe something to eat..."

Sakura: "You're hungry? Well, I think I can make us something for a midnight dinner."

drinking-a-flirty-beverage-honeymoon.png

As Wolfgang made them some drinks, Sakura busied herself at the stove. And then it happened. The smoke alarm in the cabin started to sound. There was a fire!

At first they thought it was the fireplace in the bedroom, but when Sakura looked outside, she saw that the firepit was burning and one of the wood seats had caught fire.

and-we-have-a-fire.png

She grabbed a fire extinguisher and ran outside.

just-what-she-needs-on-her-honeymoon-night.png

Just what Sakura needed on her honeymoon night. Sheesh! Well, the fire was out now.

They went back inside and Sakura served dinner. It was honey beans!

Wolfgang looked at the dish, "Is this what I think it is? Are these your famous honey beans?"

Sakura: "Yes, the honey beans that you have been wanting to taste since we were teens."

Wolfgang took a bite, "Oh my gosh! These are better than I could have ever imagined. You know, I just married you for your honey bean recipe..." he winked at her taking another bite.

cupid-juice-and-honey-beans.png

Sakura: "And I just married you for your muscles," she winked at him.

And then the smoke alarm went off again. Another fire? This time Wolfgang called the fire brigade.

another-fire-its-the-other-chair.png

It was that darn campfire again. It had somehow started up again and was now burning the other wood seat. How? This is crazy!

and-the-fire-brigade-puts-out-the-fire.png

They ran outside and the fire brigade arrived and put out the fire. Then they stayed and started dancing. This must be a tradition with the Granite Falls Fire Department, because Sakura seemed to remember that when she had the Scout camp, she had a fire, and the fire brigade danced then, too. Maybe they were just stomping any wayward sparks.

the-dancing-granite-falls-fire-fighters.png

Wolfgang to Sakura: "Dang Sakura, you are just so hot that you are setting things on fire!" and with that he gave her a very, very passionate kiss.

baby-your-so-hot-you-set-other-things-on-fire.png

Talk about HOT! Whoa Wolfgang!

ranger-at-the-door-arr-honeymoon.png

Just then the Park Ranger came by to introduce himself and decided to take a bath in their bathroom. What? Hello Mr. Ranger...it's Sakura and Wolfgang's honeymoon.

the-ranger-autonomnously-is-taking-a-bath.png

Oh geez! He's relaxing in the tub with some cucumbers on his eyes. Looks like he might be there awhile. Why is he in their cabin? How can they get rid of him?

he-looks-like-he-is-going-to-be-here-awhile.png

Sakura decided to try to ask him to leave, and all he wanted was her autograph. Oh my gosh, the Park Ranger was an autograph hound. Thank goodness he left after that.

apparently-the-ranger-is-a-fan-of-sakuras-so-she-gives-him-an-autograph.png

Wolfgang was taking no more chances and locked both doors. He and Sakura then sat on the bed and smiled at each other.

Wolfgang: "Pretty exciting night so far...now...where were we?" he asked as Wolfgang started kissing her.

im-nt-sure-how-to-undo-this-dress-and-i-dont-want-to-rip-it-maybe-you-should-change.png

Things were heating up!

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I don't know how to get your dress off, and I don't want to rip it...maybe you should...uh...change...and I'll change, too..." he said breathlessly looking into her eyes.

sakura-you-should-change-honey.png

Sakura nodded her head and headed off to the bathroom taking her overnight bag with her.

going-to-change.png

Wolfgang changed out of his suit and into his honeymoon attire. And then he passed gas. Oh gee! Maybe having those honey beans on your honeymoon night was not the best idea.

oh-man-maybe-they-shouldnt-have-had-beans-for-dinner-on-their-honeymoon.png

Wolfgang: "Oh, and wear your hair down...I love seeing it like that..." he said as he splashed a bit of cologne on and tried to strike a sexy pose on the bed.

Sakura gazed at herself in the mirror thinking, "I just hope he doesn't have a heart attack, I didn't have a chance to take that CPR course..."

oh-god-i-hope-he-doesnt-have-a-heart-attack.png

Wolfgang: "Sakura...your tiger is waiting..."

im-just-getting-changed-my-darling-honey.png

Sakura put some more lip gloss on and made sure she looked alright, "Coming...I'll be right out." Maybe she should wear her hair another way...Sakura fiddled with her hair some more and then decided that it was time, "Wolfgang...I'm ready...I hope you are..."

She walked through the door and saw Wolfgang lying on the bed, "Wolfgang? So...um...what do you think?"

ahhh-wolfgang-you-poor-dear.png

There was no answer and as Sakura walked closer to the bed, she saw that Wolfgang was sound asleep wearing some heart boxers and his tiger beanie. She almost burst out laughing, but she smiled instead and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Sakura then returned to the bathroom and put on her Panda pjs. She crawled into bed and snuggled against Wolfgang and within minutes Sakura was sound asleep.

So much for the wild, passionate honeymoon night!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

This is the Maxis built 1-bedroom Green Getaway cabin in Granite Falls; however, I re-decorated it. It is rustic, except for a small tv (they need this for the New Year's Eve holiday activity). I added the hot tub and some fireworks outside and added a picnic table. But otherwise, all the outdoor objects were as is.

After the second campfire fire, I removed it from the lot along with the charred seats and replaced it with a bonfire. I have no idea how that campfire even got lit. I was so done with that campfire.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2021
    July - Day 4: "Here comes double the fun, double the joy, double the diapers and double the noise!"

N2JRwkl.png

Notes
    tWtoRHc.png
    "There now, feel better Josee? Daddy took care of that stinky 'ol diaper for you, yes I did. Time for a nap now."

k7DqUnZ.png
    "WAAAAAAAHHHHHH"
    "Shh, shh, what's wrong now?"

"She's probably hungry Babe."

DbfHMky.png
    "There you go, that's what my little precious wanted. Mommy's smart, yes she is!"
    "Aww Babe, I swear Jessah just smiled at me."
    "Probably just gas."
    "Yeah, I guess. I'll try to get another burp out of her."

3UbIcLa.png
    "Hmm, maybe we should have another one? This isn't as hard as I thought it would be."
    "Uhhh..."
    "I didn't mean right away."
    (Oh thank God!)
    "We can talk about it later, sure. But at the moment I think we need more light in here and I need more bits and pieces before I can make more candles."
    "Oh, okay, I'll go see what I can find in the dumpster across the street."
    "I was thinking we should actually walk over to the community center and recycle some stuff, you still need to vote too."
    "What about the girls? I don't think we should take them there, do you?"
    "No, I don't and we won't have to. I met one of our neighbors the other day when I went for a walk and she offered to babysit whenever we need her, Kat Cave."
    "Oh yeah, I met her too when I was out jogging the other night. But, do you really want to trust a stranger with our precious girls?"
    "She's not really a stranger though, she's our neighbor and I got to know her a little. She likes to garden and lives off-the-grid just like we do. It'll only be for a couple hours anyway."
    "Okay, she did seem very nice, and friendly when I met her. Let's give her a call."

Essa called to see if Kat was home and could watch the girls. She answered on the first ring and said she'd love to help out. Kat arrived a few minutes later and after showing her where everything was she might need and other instructions, the couple left for the community center down the street, tugging a cart loaded down with things to recycle between them.

mkex3fd.png
    Josh put his votes in for the Green Initiative Neighborhood Action Plan and for the Maker's Space, the two had agreed they felt most beneficial to the neighborhood and for themselves. Finished with that duty, he went over where they'd left the cart next to the recycler and began feeding items into it.

JDuhEc5.png
    Essa took a look in the center's very full dumpster to see what else she could find. Hopefully she'd find a better stove and/or fridge since the current ones they had weren't very efficient. The wind turbine couldn't keep them powered for very long and they frequently had to wait for a supply to be generated before using them again.

When he was finished recycling, Josh brought the cart over to the dumpster in case they found anything too big to carry home. They'd been there longer than expected, but there was still a lot in the dumpster to sift through. They decided to call Kat and ask if she could stay a bit longer in case Essa needed help hauling the cart back. But then, they both remembered they were Spellcasters and Essa could just transportalate anything too big to the backyard. So Josh went home instead to take care of the girls and relieve Kat.

fs9jymu.png
    Essa didn't find a stove or fridge, but combined with some bits and pieces she did find with the recycled parts, she had enough now to make more candles. She decided to try making the molded variety this time. She wasn't too fond of the idea of burning her fingers again while making the dipped kind. Josh had started a Pop Art painting while she was gone since the girls were sleeping and kept doing that.

y2LyY7I.png
    (Huh, it's like watching grass grow or something.)
    (How long do I have to stand here and wait for this thing to solidify?)
    (I guess I shouldn't complain, at least I won't burn myself.) *sigh*
    "Having fun Beautiful?"
    "Not really. I keep thinking I should be doing something else while this candle molds instead of standing here staring at it."
    "Uh, okay, why aren't you doing that then?"
    "I don't know. Excited to see if it worked? Okay, well this is silly, I'm going to bed. I'll check on it in the morning."
    "Good idea, I'm finished here. I'll join you."

sguX4Qq.png
    The next morning Josh took care of the garden, crickets and bees while Essa tended to the girls.

HqbBOeM.png
    "Hey, since the girls are fed, they'll probably sleep for awhile now. What do you say we have a little 'adult' fun if you get my drift?"
    "Do you think we should? What if they hear us?"
    "They're babies Beautiful, they won't know what we're doing or even care."
    "You're right, as always. What was I thinking?" *gigglesnort*

3NIkXn8.png
    But, as often happens with babies in the house, the couple didn't have much time to just snuggle afterward before Josee began to cry. Josh volunteered to go see what she needed so Essa could go fishing. They needed more fertilizer and fish seemed to work best.

"Aww, hush my little precious one. Daddy's here now. I love you sweetpea."

TCaf43u.png
    (Look at that! She's smiling at me. Maybe it's not just gas afterall.)
    "Buuuuurrrp!"
    (Okay, touché Josee, touché!)

Josh put Josee back in the bassinet and she promptly fell asleep. Leaving the nursery, he smelled gas and ran toward the kitchen.

F9kChMi.png
    The stove had broken again and while he was fixing that, the sink broke too. He then heard running water in the bathroom and discovered the toilet was overflowing so he fixed that and mopped up as well.
    (I knew living off-the-grid wouldn't be easy. But, it's worth it!)

502IxH5.png
    Meanwhile after coming back from fishing, Essa was tending to Jessah who also needed a diaper change and was hungry.

"Can you smile again for Mommy? Daddy thinks it was just gas and maybe it was. But I think you really did smile at me. Yes you did, yes you did sweet little girl! Mommy loves you!"

62l7Awa.png
    *giggle*
    "Oh man, Jessah! You laughed! You laughed. Look at that smile! I knew it was real! You're such a happy girl aren't you? Mommy's happy girl! Okay, time to sleep. Night little one."

eH7g0X2.png
    This untouched screenshot is included to give y'all and idea of how dark it really is in their house with just candlelight. I love the soft glow, but it's hard to see the Sims so that's why I've been lightening most of my screenshots here. It's pretty like this though I think. I also wanted to show how the kitchen has been updated with the hanging plants, rug and the new stove.

bTnfm2o.png
    Josh made something called 'Forest stew' from an off-the-grid menu available on the stove. I have never seen this menu before, so that was a nice discovery. All the dishes are free to make too, even if you don't have the ingredients. However, they only make meals with all the ingredients needed.

vOulakN.png
    Here's a couple more onesies Josh knitted. The first two onesies they wore Essa had knitted. They'll wear one more set tomorrow before they age up to toddlers in the evening.

SfqK1zx.png
    It's Sunday and the first day of Summer now. The soybean plants near their home have been generating wax, but hadn't grown anything to harvest. Thankfully today they finally did! Josh planted four of the 12 he found right away.

NQphs68.png
    Thanks to Josh the couple have somewhere finally to sit and chat together. He just finished the second pouf and the couple sat to have a talk about the power situation, and something else Josh had been thinking about for awhile.

"I think we should get another wind turbine and maybe 2 or 3 solar panels for the roof. We keep running out of power. I know it's because of the stove and maybe the fridge, but I can't upgrade it until you can make us some upgrade parts. That might take awhile. With the girls growing so fast, we're going to need that stove to work. Eating fresh harvestables is an option too. But we both know kids sometimes balk at eating their veggies."
    "I think that's a good idea. We have enough funds to buy them since we've been selling what we don't need from the dumpsters after you fixed them."
    "Right exactly! Okay, good, glad we agree. I have another idea too. It might take some time to do it so I should get started now. What do you think about building a second story? I was thinking we'd put our bedroom up there and maybe another room for all our Eco stuff, like the Fabricator when your company gives you one, the candlemaking station and maybe our own recycler if the Maker's Space doesn't have one."
    "I don't know, is it wise having the girls in a room downstairs while we're sleeping upstairs?"
    "I think they'll be fine. We could even make it a loft so we can hear them, if you're worried though. Plus, they'll be toddlers soon and a little more independent. I was thinking we'd make our current bedroom into a playroom for the girls and eventually it could be a bedroom for one of them. Kids like to have their own space."
    "Wow, you've really thought this out, haven't you? Do we have enough to afford doing that though? The power stuff is one thing, but an entire addition? That's going to be expensive, won't it?"
    "Well, yeah, but we have enough to at least get started on it, and we'll make more selling stuff. Plus, we have your paychecks we could save part of for it, and the garden."
    "Okay, you talked me into it. Let's do it!"
    "Cool! Hey are you excited to get back to your job tomorrow?"
    "Yeah, but kind of sad too. I'll miss the girls, and you."
    "You don't have to work you know. You could just quit."
    "I know, but I just got this job and I love the idea of working to help make this neighborhood a greener place to live. Not only for us, but for our neighbors and most of all, our children's future."

The couple kept quietly talking for awhile and then went to bed. Essa had to get up early for work and Josh would need extra energy to take care of the twins all by himself while she was gone.

Comments on all your lovely updates coming up next! I hope everyone who celebrates the holiday in the States had a very Happy 4th of July! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    edited July 2021
    Opps! Edited my above post to add a missing screenshot and fix a few other errors. o.O That's what I get I guess for trying to hurry too fast and get it posted before midnight. :D Oh well...still working on comments. ;)
    @permanentrose
    Very cool they started building the rocket, and adorable how Pickle was so curious and stood by watching. Ugh, Baako Jang. I don't like that Sim, he's always hitting on my Sims even though he's married. One of the first Sims I always deleted before making my custom templates, which of course he's not in either one. ;)

Cool about Ruby earning her Llamacorn Scout status! Never did that with Essa, perhaps one of the twins or both will give it a try. We'll see...

Looks like everyone had a great time skating, except Jules. So weird they can do heavy lifting, but not skate. o.O Glad Sofia didn't die! Fun you got to see all your Sims. Bummer none of the challenge Sims showed up. Oh well. Nice Jules was able to come share hot cocoa at least.

It was a pleasant surprise having Maralyn deliver the babies. Even if she did almost accidentally kill Essa. :D Gah! That hairstyle, I don't know why the game keeps giving it to her for situational outfits, it's ridiculous! They should have their current hair. Sheesh! I always try to have my Sims go to the hospital if I can. I want those birth certificates! :D Yeah, I wish the Dads reacted according to their traits instead of the same exact animation for all, but oh well, it is entertaining.

When Essa flopped down looking like she'd died, I freaked out a little! I've never seen my Sims do that when they take their heart out. But it all worked out in the end, so it's cool. Scary, but cool. The twins were a surprise, but not. Their lot in DSV had the on-ley line trait, so I suspected maybe they would. Good that you got that No Randoms Mod. It looks like a great one!

You can definitely have a retail store run by your employees and manage from afar. One tip I'd give though is to make sure your employees are fully trained, and don't forget to close the shop or it'll just stay open 24/7. I've read of staff quitting because of that. o.O

@Ellupelluellu
    Sounds like a good plan! :)

Thank you! Congrats to you too for twins again! It was a nice surprise even though I suspected she might have twins. The DSV lot had the on-ley line trait. ;) Okay, well that's good to know they'll both be Spellcasters, very cool! Thanks for letting me know. :) LOL! Yep, Josh was much better at it than Maralyn! She's not as skilled as him, so that might've helped him too.

Love what you've done to the house for the nursery, including how you arranged those butterfly wall lights! So pretty! Aww, of course Mona can't get enough of playing in the water. All kids are like that. At least mine were anyway. :) Aww, so, so sweet Josh and Sakura came to support Melody's Meet and Greet! Love that Josh is wearing a suit. :D So glad more showed up afterall in addition to those two. :) Including Inna and Nik Jr.! Yay! And there's Essa too! :) Oh, it was hugs, they all wanted hugs! Took forever to get the 3 selfies. LOL Glad her Brother showed up too!

Aww, so sweet reading Mona a bedtime story. :) Of course Malcom showed up for Melody's food, she's a better cook than he is. hehe Dang it, I wish I'd had a goaled event for Essa, oh well. I just wanted to get it over with. :D Malcoms on a writing spree eh? Go Malcom! And Dude? You're very sweet for making the omelets. :)

@SoulGal7
    She looked so happy in that shot eh? Yep, they've been extremely busy since arriving in EL. They almost have to be though. In this world, living off-the-grid with little money, they need to take care of a lot of things to lead a self-sustainable life. Aww man, they don't like him either!? Darn bees! :D

Thanks about the twins, I'm thrilled! I'm glad you like their names, Josee and Jessah. :) From what I've been told, they'll actually both be Spellcasters, so that's exciting. :)

Love when they feed a bite of cake to each other, that's just such a wedding reception tradition, it's cool. Nice the caterer celebrated too. hehe Aww, what a wonderful gift to give Sakura! I love that necklace. Essa treasures her's like that Morgyn gave to her. She wears it always when the outfit allows for it. :) Ah, and there's King Oberon making sure Sakura is happy. I love that! Very cool that you did that. It was nice to see him again. Such a handsome Sim. :)

I don't remember if I gave Essa that dress or not, but either way I agree it looks very nice on her! Oh my a little awkward there with Kado talking about Kyoshi and his twins and not being able to commit, etc. But it turned out alright in the end. Aww, what a wonderful toast Joaquin gave to Wolfgang and Sakura! He's another Sim I've never liked, but you've made me like him with how you write him. :) Absolutely wonderful Thank you to everyone from Wolfgang as well. :)

Oh dear, those stripes on Sakura don't look good. Glad Mila fixed it right up! ;) I'm so glad that Sofia did indeed hear Wolfgang and River talking about how he feels about her. Good job taking the initiative to kiss him Sofia! Yay! And now it looks like they'll be married soon if River gets his way. :) So fun to see allll the challenge Sims at the reception having a great time. What a wonderful reception! Love the hug between Wolfgang and his Mom, so sweet! Congrats for getting Gold too, was there any doubt!?

Play out the acting thing however you'd like, it's up to you which worlds you do and in what order. Do whatever is the most fun and least stressful for you! ;)

Oh I love that cabin they got for the honeymoon, it's my favorite of the premades, but I always fix it up a little myself too. Love what you did to it though to make it special for the two of them. :) I bet I know what happened with those stumps around the campfire. Someone visiting lit the campfire. You probably just never saw them focusing on Wolfgang and Sakura. o.O And then the ranger shows up and takes a bath? Holy Simoly! How rude! So funny about the Honey beans! LOL Whoa, Va-va-va-VOOM Sakura! Very sexy! Too bad Wolfgang fell asleep before he saw it. LOL I hope she wears it for him again the next night! He deserves to see her wearing that! ;)

@Skeilah
    Oh my gosh! Naoki abducted and preggers again! Wow! Did not expect that. I keep thinking Josh might get abducted and what would I do then? I truly don't know. Glad they've decided to embrace the idea though. Really, what choice do they have anyway other then sending the babies back to Sixam, which I just don't see them ever doing. Love, love, love all the different family portraits! Everybody looks so great and happy. :)

So sweet of Rene to look after things while they're gone, including Roo! Love that they are all going together like that, what a special vacation this will be. And there's Duane! Oh and Kristine is a teen now, a very sassy teen. HAHA Love it! Perfectly in character for her since she's been such a firecracker as a child. ;)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited July 2021
    Update 184 - Sims Sessions

Enu4rGN.jpg
    I do apologize if anyone misses my narrative style updates. It's just been easier to keep autonomy on these days and watch these guys do what they want and then write up more commentary style posts - maybe in the future I'll have more time to do a formal story, but for now, this has just been the easier way to do it while I'm getting busier and trying to stay a bit ahead :)
    ---

Ruby had to write a book for one of her custom aspirations, so she wrote out a doll house story. (This is kind of tricky thing to do with kids - I actually had to look up how to do it. So the option to write a book usually won't come up for kids, but if they are actively narrating a doll house story and then you click on the computer, the option to write a genre book will come up and then they can write a doll house story. Just in case anyone else wanted to try this at some point :smile:)
    tyTFTr1.png

Then she put it up for sale next to her mom's books. And her first book is already a bestseller!
    v6vBOa0.jpg

A little while later, Jules opened the store for a few hours before they headed off to the concert. The most interesting customer was this servo :)
    YnX7xN6.jpg

And someone pranked the toilet. To be honest, it was probably Emmett. That goofball trait it out of control haha.
    nkcZG7O.png

It was the first day of spring, and while Magnolia Promenade was still covered in snow, Magnolia Blossom Park was pleasantly warm. Jules was feeling pretty pumped for the concert.

Jade Rosa: "Girl, there's not even anyone up on the stage yet...."
    ktw2qab.jpg

Emmett and Ruby came up to join her soon after, just as a wave of nausea hit her. Good thing there's a bathroom right behind them...
    5fl4MVg.jpg

One of the performers got up on stage, but it looks like no one in my family could be bothered to even pay attention :D I feel like that girl on the end is shooting them all dirty looks haha.
    QCINO5t.jpg

And look, Farrah's here. She was Jules' uni roommate and then later their real estate agent. Kind of fun to see Farrah here since I've been doing a 100 baby challenge with her in another save. She looks a lot better here than she does after having 23 kids in that save though :joy:
    6PHMLs2.png

Jules really started vibing with the music then. Polly Pizzazz, a sister I made for Penny Pizzazz, is totally judging her haha.
    igjdE2o.jpg

Almost everyone in attendance took a minute to greet Pickle <3
    hJyBjzh.jpg

I guess it really wore him out :D
    dLTFjSe.png

Ruby must have been bored since she plucked a toy out of her inventory and settled herself down on the ground and began to play. Sofia Bjergsen is really getting into the music though.
    cXOJoa3.jpg

At this point, Jules had to go to work (she only needs one more promotion to get that ding for the master chef aspiration. A side note to @Karababy52 - it actually is possible to do both food aspirations without cheating, you just have to make sure that they join the mixology branch of the career, just since I remember you mentioning something about that before.) I let Emmett and Ruby stay at the event longer though since the main performer had just made her appearance.
    cGSt65K.png

Ruby's cousin Abel had shown up, and Ruby was much more interested in pranking him than watching the concert.

"What's that spot?"
    "What spo-?"
    ifMOrsR.png

"HAHA, gotcha!"
    tEErviQ.png

Then the concert was over and Ruby immediately went up on stage without permission. Emmett in the background is like, "Why is she being so badly behaved now that Jules isn't here?" :D
    7D98Ybv.png

But he didn't need to worry, it looks like we have a budding star on the rise :) She even got a few tips!
    2MZSD17.png

By this point, Ruby was just about ready to pass out.

"Let's get you home, kid."
    4CxB5P7.jpg

She made it to the hallway outside her room and apparently couldn't take another step :D
    GHdNKp9.png

--

Where are all your sims though?? I keep waiting to see them. I have deleted a lot of sims recently. The good news is that everyone who showed up at that concert was either a sim I made, a pre-made, or a townie I had given a makeover to, so hopefully your sims will start spawning soon too.
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    July 5
    Week 10 Tuesday

2021-06-27-06_38_11-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    @SoulGal7 ,
    -- Poor Wolfie :smiley: Looks like all the excitement of the wedding was too much for him :) Well neext day :p About campfire, those things start fire in GF too often, I use a mod by Bienchen what makes those rare.

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Hehe well I left the nursery almost without decorations :) Melody shall knit something :) Josh was wearing suit as he was also that entertainer :D He took that role right after I ended the meeting :) I plan on doing another meeting soon, to test my theory about was that the reason half the city showed up :)
    -- well well now, what an interesting babysitter they have :p Lovely ideas to expand the house :) Kitchen looked lovely, in that non edited picture, so cozy <3

@permanentrose ,
    -- They had good time at the festival :smiley: Especially Pickle, snoring there in that loud place like nothing would interrupt his rest :joy: Poor Ruby, so tired :)

Day 23, June

sKD0j8i.png
    The one with the belly.
    a80Gn0p.png
    And indeed Mona loved the omelet , Malcolm had finished his book, and was actually eating too, and chatting with Mona, but I could not get a good picture.
    WbjPtvX.png
    Then some teaching to dance :)
    GsuT5NF.png
    And potty training, of course!

HlqyCCq.png
    While they wee at bathroom, Melody woke up.
    FS3ri73.png
    Hey there!! You used to use garden gate!!!
    AuAt0vt.png
    Well anyway, same second he entered the house.. bumb!

sKD0j8i.png
    Malcolm came from bathroom.
    Malcolm:"Uhm.. should you maybe tell me something?"
    IEOu1Q2.png
    Melody: "Like what?"
    Malcolm: "Like that you are pregnant again?"
    7J4nzYD.png
    Melody: "Why? I just found out 5 seconds ago, and I know you see it yourself too."
    re7gkOu.png
    Melody: "And before you start freaking out, I am happy with this, and we will do just fine!"
    Malcolm: "I freaking out? Never!"
    4Dd5SBK.png
    Melody: "Oh!?! How about in that hospital! You ran a marathon all over the place!!"
    Malcolm: "mmh... I suppose I deserved that... and.."
    5EkJdaY.png
    Melody: "And what?"
    Malcolm: "And I could not be happier about this, Mona gets a little sister or brother.."
    Or both...
    Both: "WHAT???"
    Oh, never mind me , just rambling...

nVAC3Kf.png
    Malcolm's turn to sleep.
    Zw2f4lw.png
    Poor Mona was scared of something :(
    aCbNDq3.png
    U8invml.png
    But that went away soon :)

OGnZTHo.png
    Not scary place anymore!
    ww5DYut.png
    Malcolm woke up because HE had a nightmare :D Maybe it was the watcher's line "Or both,.." :joy: Mona kept him company while Melody was painting.
    1GKbh6C.png
    Yummy!!!!

ZsIY7pz.png
    Well, evening came, and both, Malcolm and Mona had to sleep.

Melody had reached her 4th start of fame, and she has a STAN!! But as I play headlineffects off (when I remember to turn those off) , I have no idea who it is :D
    Melody will try to find out. She was not so tired, I let her have one lovely magical potion, and lets go out!

Day 24, June

7SaMUEz.png
    The one where she tells her mother.
    q8Y8qlo.png
    I enabled the headline effects again.. nope, neither of these boys.. (NOT Joey at the bar, he was fist one I checked, as I kinda hoped it to be him :D )
    ppnTTyt.png
    fxu78d2.png
    Carrie asked for selfie! YAY 1 more to go! (not her either)
    e4di9sW.png
    Then I remembered that they have that frameless autograph from Carrie, nos she is in higher level and should give that white frame one.. BUT 2 times I made Melody to ask her, Nik Sr interrupted because he wanted to gossip about Josh! (No, not him either).
    Sc1Hitm.png
    Sorry, no time for that now, you feel fine! (She does! As her all needs were green , cause of the potion)
    LJpB6Ob.png
    5rXtD8f.png
    Hey, Sandra! She does not have her autograph either! (it was not her either, or Oliana)
    04nIzUU.png
    Tho, based on their facial impression, Oliana would of been my nro uno suspect :D

N8gMGX1.png
    my5Swf6.png
    She traveled to starlight boulevard to meet more people.. hey Carrie, now she got that thing sorted out!

IGeUvT3.png
    Then she met her mom. (Naturally not her either, lol)
    3ZXBfRA.png
    6TMaCcR.png
    XYzGupl.png
    Before she had time to say anything, she scared her :D Revenge from the last time, I think :D They both laughed about it.

nuwPV9q.png
    Melody: "Mom! I have exiting news! You are going to be grandma again!!!"
    7SaMUEz.png
    Veera: "But WHYYY???
    VxY9ujC.png
    Veera:" I don't want to be multiple grandma! Lily behind me is something I would become!"
    Lily:" Excuse me , lady!!!!"
    5YDyk54.png
    Veera: "Just kidding! That is great!! Sorry, Lily!"
    Lily: "hmmpphh!!"
    (And no, not lily, Aaron, Julia or that dude, whose name I remembered when I took the pic but forgot again)

KavrVQq.png
    She went back home, mystery of the Stan still unsolved.
    Malcolm was awake, they painted couple interesting paintings and went to sleep :)

edited July 2021
    July - Day 5: "What makes you a man is not the ability to make a child, it's the ability to raise one. (or two)"

NxdT2y5.png

Notes
    8jxcY5R.png
    10 a.m. Monday morning and Essa is off to work for her second day on the job.

GlJdqXl.png
    With a smile on his face and a confident look in his eye, Josh immediately kicks into Mr. Mom mode when Josee cries in hunger.

6nbIChM.png
    Josee cries in protest when Josh puts her back in the bassinet without a cuddle to feed Jessah.

0Jw2tIU.png
    She doesn't have a dirty diaper, she just missed cuddling with Daddy. Jessah decides to protest over her missed cuddles too.

kSNNABB.png
    Oh, well looks like she really does need a diaper change. He takes care of that in a jiffy and gives Jessah her missed cuddles too.

*Sidenote - I've never seen thought bubbles show up in screenshots when the option to include the UI is not implemented.

8RLB1Vh.png
    "Oh yeah, I got this!"

VvkxoVR.png
    (So precious...there's just no words good enough to describe how much I love you and your sister.)

Josh walked away as quietly as he could, closing the door softly so the latch wouldn't click and possibly wake up his two little darlings.

kTME6ZC.png
    The girls would sleep for awhile, so Josh had time to do a few things like collect some cricket flour. No super fertilizer this time, but last time they got some black noir dye along with the flour.

C08ttmV.png
    They got another bee hutch since the bees in the deck hutch would only pollinate plants located on the deck. The bees on the deck had been enraged for days with no option to treat them for mites until today. Thankfully these new bees were calm when Josh tried to bond with them.

Zop0FXe.png
    Just as an experiment, and since he hadn't played in a while, Josh serenaded the bees with a ballad. They seemed to like it.

WZXUf35.png
    Essa found some upgrade parts in the dumpster which made it possible to install a water recycler device to the kitchen sink. He hoped it would cut down on their water usage and give the dew collector a break.

FrBeDPD.png
    The girls woke up needing a diaper change and a feeding a couple times with Josh doing various chores in between while they slept. The last thing he wanted to do before Essa returned from work was begin crafting a special gift for her. Time flew as he worked and before he knew it, Essa was home. He quickly put away his project and went out front to greet her.

aSjEOIw.png
    Essa came home with a promotion on only her second day on the job! She had a choice of two options to follow from here and chose to be a Green Technician. Congratulations Essa! She was given a home Fabricator among various other career rewards and simoleans. The second story addition could now become a reality much sooner than expected!

5hcrIWQ.png
    "Congratulations Beautiful, I'm so proud of you!"
    "Thanks Babe, I'm proud of me too. I can't believe they gave me a raise and a new title so soon."
    "I believe it, you're passionate about what you're doing and they recognized that fact."
    "You always say the sweetest things to me. Anyway, how are the girls?"
    "They're sleeping at the moment, or at least they were. Might be awake now. Hey, I found out the Maker's Space was approved and the Green Initiatives NAP was approved too!"
    "Wow, even more good news! Fantastic! Okay, I need to get out of these clothes and take a shower. But first, I want to see the girls. I missed them so much!"

HHusdJD.png
    Here's one last look at the twins as babies in their last set of onesies. Josh made the one on the right Josee is wearing and Essa made the one Jessah is wearing. I aged them up to toddlers right after this screenshot and gave them makeovers already. Let's pretend the next couple screenshots are a bit of a time jump. The twins will age up after 7 in-game days which is, I think, the length of time for a normal lifespan. Tomorrow's post will feature the new second story addition, so that will be a time jump as well.

OI3IZMN.png
    Essa reads a bedtime story to Jessah, while Josh reads one to Josee. So sweet!

exYcBKK.png
    Good night little ones, sweet dreams!

jrivFhL.png
    I clicked the random dice button for their traits and Jessah was given Silly. Her favorite color is Pink.

GkXvxaT.png
    Josee rolled the Independent trait. Her favorite color is green. Comparing the two, I can see they are not identical, but quite close. Jessah's eyes are spread wider apart than Josee's and they have different shades of brown hair with Josee having Josh's shade and Jessah has Essa's original shade, I think. I was hoping one of them would get Essa's teal/blue eye color, but they both got Josh's green eyes. Oh well, obviously I love Josh's eye color too so it's all good. :) They are both Spellcasters as expected.

I find it kind of fitting that Jessah got the Silly trait since she was the one that smiled and 'laughed' at Essa. Josee was a much more fussy baby and cried a lot. I will randomize their traits when they age up from here on out as well using Pinstar's roller that is based on the parents traits.

Comments/replies on your wonderful updates coming up next! Hope y'all had a fanfreakintastic day/night! <3
    I have my first day of school tomorrow - been a busy day since I've had to pack and move a lot of my stuff and get ready, so I unfortunately really don't have much time before bed, but I wanted to pop in and do quick comments :)

@Karababy52
    Love seeing Josh and Essa interact with the twins as babies. And very nice of Kat Cave to babysit - I have a version of her for my game next month too ;) They look like they are doing quite well and getting in the groove with things - it's fun to see you doing rags to riches again, makes me almost want to attempt that again one month if it makes sense :) Nice plans too you have them talking about at the end of your first post to really use the features of this pack and this world :)

Nice work with Essa's new job! I always do enjoy exploring each career in the game and seeing all the different outfits they get with promotions! Your aged up twins are very cute, and I like that they each already have a favorite color too - nice that you can actually make that part of the game now too. I'm excited to see all their outfits too if they show up in your gameplay - I always give my toddlers so many outfits, I can't help myself ;) Fun that they are both spellcasters too <3

Thanks for your retail store tips too :)

@SoulGal7
    Very lovely wedding reception - I really enjoyed seeing all the challenge sims make an appearance too! I am just so happy for Sakura and Wolfgang, and you really did put so much time, thought, and effort into this wedding, and it really paid off! Sorry I don't have more time to comment on specific aspects, but I enjoyed seeing your screenshots and story <3

The beginning of their honeymoon was great too. Love the idea to take them to Granite Falls. Haha, those fires are always out of control, thankfully no one caught on fire though. Loved that the park ranger decided to take a bath in their house. Gotta love the sims for giving us moments of entertainment like this. Both Sakura and Wolfgang's outfits are great - Sakura looked especially sexy ;) And aw, Wolfgang fell asleep. Jules and Emmett didn't get a wedding night woohoo either - but there is always time for that later <3

@Skeilah
    Oh man, another alien baby! I love that you're just going with it though, and it is rather cute that Naoki and Hana can be pregnant together. Great set up for your vacation month - I especially enjoyed moody Kristine ;) Pretty soon Ruby and Kristine can be moody and dramatic teens together haha

@Ellupelluellu
    Fun updates - I love your titles for them. Reminds me of how the TV show, "Friends" titles their updates haha. Your house is definitely ready for three toddlers - even if Malcolm and Melody aren't aware of the number of kids yet ;) Love your watcher comments as always. Fun to see Jules, and so many other familiar sims too! And Veera's reaction was great - and Lily being moody behind her was classic too haha. And both of those paintings are interesting indeed - I do love seeing all the painting variations in this game though, I've stumbled upon some I really love, and others just make me scratch my head a bit haha
    @permanentrose
    Very cool Mod so children can write books. Cute how everyone had to pet Pickles, and then he fell asleep. :D Bummer none of your Sims got into the concert, at least Ruby had fun playing piano aftewards. Aww, all tuckered out, can't even make it to bed, poor Ruby. Looks like it was a fun concert.

I do love the babies when they aren't crying. Their little coos are cute! I just have the premade version of Kat that I've modified a little. Just different hair, make-up and clothes though. I love Rags to Riches and yes, they are doing quite well. Too well in fact. I think instead of selling the good stuff they find and can't use, I'll start having them recycle the objects to cut down on the simoleans after I build the second story addition.

Yeah it's nice they can actually have in-game favorites now, but I always gave my Sims a favorite color anyway. :) I usually only give all my Sims one outfit per category, sometimes two in Summer. I change them when I get sick of seeing the same outfits. :D You're welcome about the tips.

@Ellupelluellu
    You're welcome! The few decorations you did put up look great though! Oh, okay, that makes sense why he was in a suit then. Cool can't wait to read it! Yeah, they'll find out just how interesting their new babysitter is in awhile. ;) It does look cozy eh? I kind of like it, but it's so dark otherwise.

Mona's so cute sitting there eating her omelet! Oh gosh I love it when toddlers dance! Oh cool, Melody is painting my favorite Flirty painting. <3 So funny how Malcom is standing there staring at her belly. :D And there's Mona quietly watching them talk about it. hehe Adorable how they fold their little hands together. So funny how they both freaked out when you as the Watcher said, "Or both..." LOL Aww, so glad Mona didn't stay scared for long, so cute in the bath and that tent! Oh boy Melody has a Stan! o.O Congrats on 4 Stars level though! :)

So fun Josh is the Entertainer there, get to see him a lot. :) I was kind of hoping HE was her Stan. :D Nik Sr. was gossiping about Josh? How funny! Funny you should mention about the frameless autographs, the one Josh got from Malcom was that way. It should've been in a frame too, Melody's was in a frame. So weird how that happens. Hey Sandra and I see you back there Brooks. :) Hilarious how Veera scared Melody and then was a bit bummed about being a grandma again, but not really bummed. ;) Those paintings are cool! I don't think my Sims have ever painted either one.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited July 2021
    July 1
    cjwChQT.png

The rental house
    Yep, no Bryons Diary today, but instead I got some nice photos of the house they'll be living in for the next 11 days! I downloaded this lot from the gallery, the person that made this did such a good job! I only had to tweak the bedrooms a bit so that everyone can sleep, but for the rest, it's perfect!

DIMEe2o.png
    The door on the right is the front door. This is a part of the living room.

gYIU7oi.png
    The other side of the living room. As you can see, there's an open space to the other parts of the house.

BuGhDJZ.png
    On the left we have the kitchen, on the right the dining area.

EKJsxZv.png
    A better view of the kitchen.

jvKspnX.png
    Bryon and Naoki's bedroom is also a room on itself.

aHSzbzs.png
    Now we're going to the second floor. First - the bathroom.

ETb54xo.png
    Randi's bedroom.

NNnekSt.png
    Maria's bedroom.

mQA7467.png
    Kids and teenagers bedroom.

And that's about it! Surely, this house has the most unusual placement of rooms, but apart from me getting used to that, it's a pretty nice place! And now, off to play!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Update 185 - Bonehilda

ini0eX6.jpg
    Emmett and Jules were getting into the groove of being shop owners, and they found themselves enjoying this new endeavor. Today, right as they opened the store, Emmett's little sister, Evelyn, showed up.

Emmett: "Is mom here with you too, Ev?"
    Evelyn: "No, just me. I wanted to buy her a painting I saw her admiring at the opening day actually."
    Emmett: Aw, that's so sweet...."
    Evelyn: "Ew, you don't have to kiss me..."
    VkP6xtE.png

Well anyway he went and rang her up. Let's just say he gave her a very discounted price, I can't imagine Emmett would make his kid sister pay full price for something from their store ;)
    Uub1Dhv.png

A little while later, Brant Hecking was inspecting Emmett's cleaning very thoroughly. I honestly had no idea these bookshelves could get dirty, but I guess they're just like any other surface.
    8h1xKBh.jpg

Outside, I noticed Naoki passing by. But wait, what's that happening in the background?
    z1e4THX.png

Zooming in a little closer. Well, that's a disaster... :D
    kUNm5VX.png

Back at the store, Mario's aunt very kindly repaired the pranked toilet.
    5bVZJSl.png

And Emmett accidentally created a seance circle.
    6tatsVs.png

(Let me explain haha. As you might know, but I I'll explain it anyway - once a sim in high enough in the medium skill, they can create a chalk seance circle on the ground anywhere, so the option comes up when you click on the ground, and I must have clicked too fast and accidentally clicked that option instead of "go here." Which is why there is now a seance circle on the ground haha.)

Well, we can't let a perfectly good seance circle go to waste. Jules was headed off to work anyway, so Emmett closed the store, and he did his best summoning.
    VAcz5jA.png

Emmett was a little surprised that he actually had managed to make it work.
    qmhtUss.jpg

Bonehilda, where are you going??
    wzfVnnM.jpg

Oh nice, thanks Bonehilda, someone really needed to address this disaster :D
    g14GaAh.jpg

Jules got home from her shift to find Bonehilda still wandering around the store. Understandably, seeing a skeleton in their store was quite shocking, so she decided she need to address this.
    HV5Diqc.jpg

Emmett wandered downstairs in his pjs. "Jules, what are you doing?!?!?!"
    3rKu5rr.jpg

Jules: "Um, just taking care of this skeleton intruder in our store???"
    Emmett: "Actually, that's just Bonehilda..."
    Jules: "Please explain..."

So Emmett explained. He told Jules that in college, one of his roommates had been very interested in the medium skill, and he had often summoned various spirits and beings for the dorm's entertainment. Emmett had learned a bit from him but was surprised that he had actually managed to properly summon something. It didn't really make the fact that a skeleton maid had been wandering around their store less strange, but at least they were now on the same page. (This was my best attempt at incorporating this random event into some kind of story :D)
    zkR4UQu.jpg

So Emmett chiseled Bonehilda out of her ice prison.
    DtCBTCm.png

Bonehilda promptly left after that. I mean, who can blame her? I think she had enough excitement for one day.

Emmett and Jules headed up to bed as well, both thinking about what a weird day this had been :joy:
    7nRf2j5.png

Behind the Scenes
    I was chatting with @Skeilah yesterday and we both realized that I hadn't checked in on Skeilah and Hugo for a while, so here is a mini update for them :)

First, I officially moved Skeilah in with Hugo's family, and their dogs became fast friends :)
    VskD9dv.png

Then it was time to get them married!
    dWKFhMG.jpg

And then since I have no patience, I decided they could have triplets immediately too haha - Skeilah requested they all be boys ;) Their names are Jackson, Jacob, and Julian. They will probably have playdates with Jules' baby when he is eventually born :)
    G9jWDXP.jpg
    July 2
    daJPYEm.png

Bryons Diary
    (Duane) “So, what do you think?”

92uCflc.png
    (Bryon) “I think the house is amazing! I can’t believe you got hands on this place for us! Thanks so much!”
    (Duane) “No problem! Everything for a friend.”

cDyzkGG.png
    (Duane) “So, I wanted to ask you if you and your family were interested in a little party tomorrow? As some sort of welcome to Sulani!”

o8mcC6V.png
    (Bryon) “Sure. Where is the party?”
    (Duane) “My house, just after noon.”

NEtrNXx.png
    (Bryon) “We’ll be there!”
    (Duane) “Thanksss!!! Well then, see you tomorrow!”

(Naoki in the background) “I think I’m getting jealous…”

3y3wwhG.png
    Outside, the kids were making school projects and Hana was helping them. Kristine was nowhere to be found. Ugh. I got no time to search a puber.

ikCCeL5.png
    So instead, Naoki and I took our clothes off, spread a towel over the sand and just relaxed together.

(Bryon) "Ahh, this is good..."
    (Naoki) “It indeed is. So, party tomorrow?”
    (Bryon) “Yeah! A welcome to Sulani-party! I’m already looking forward to it.”

mbzQlF9.png
    (Bryon) “But for now… Let’s just relax…”
    (Naoki) “Yeah, sounds good…”

usn1xKk.png
    Ah, there’s Kristine.

(Kristine, thinking) “I really don’t want to see that. Gross.”

pfTSp3O.png
    The evening fell. It got colder. It started to rain. Naoki and I got up, but then Naoki started to laugh.

(Naoki) “Oh no… Bryon…”
    (Bryon) “What?”

8FuxPJc.png
    (Naoki) “You look bright red!”
    (Bryon) “Oh no.”
    (Naoki) “I'll better put some sunburn on you, and some clothes, ...”

Extra
    FsFqXFI.png
    At the entrance of the lot, I spotted someone who is supposed to be hibernating until September.

(Curse) “I just got hungry. I’ll go back to sleep afterwards…”

NTU7y1k.png
    (Curse) “Is that… Bryon? Well, look at that. Married, kids, … He’s living the good life, isn’t he? Ah, let him have his good life for a little longer… I’ll be back…”
    edited July 2021
    July 1 - Sakura & Wolfgang's Honeymoon - Hike In The Woods - Part 2

granite-falls-in-winter-cover-honey.png
    The next morning, Sakura was up early and got dressed and was making breakfast when Wolfgang came out of the bedroom.

Sakura: "Good morning, Wolfgang. Breakfast is almost ready," she said cheerfully.

akiss-to-start-the-day-1st-morn-honey.png

Wolfgang came over and gave Sakura a kiss on the cheek, "Good morning, my love. You look beautiful this morning," he said sitting on the stool, "Sakura, about last night...I'm so sorry...the last thing I remember was laying down on the bed...and I guess I fell asleep. That was certainly not the exciting honeymoon night I had planned..."

Sakura: "Wolfgang, you told me that the night before the wedding you hadn't slept a wink, and then there was so much going on the whole wedding day, and then driving here...no wonder you fell asleep. It's alright. But just so you know, I did look pretty good in that outfit..."

Wolfgang: "Oh gosh...I definitely want to see you in that outfit now. Do you think we could...maybe...do a re-do tonight? It is New Year's Eve..."

Sakura: "I think that could be arranged...tiger..." she laughed.

They grabbed some breakfast and sat together discussing what they would do today.

Wolfgang: "Do you remember those brambles that we saw in the Granite Falls Forest during your Scout camp, but we weren't able to explore?"

making-breakfast-honey.png

Sakura: "Oh, yes, it looked like they led somewhere."

Wolfgang: "I was thinking we could try to find those brambles again and see what's on the other side. What do you think?"

Sakura: "Okay, a hike in the woods. That sounds fun."

breakfast-1st-morn-honey.png

Wolfgang: "And then we can come back here...and maybe relax in the hot tub...the water is supposed to be heated..."

Sakura:"Oh that sounds so nice...but I didn't pack my bathing suit..."

Wolfgang: "And that's a problem? We are secluded here, Sakura...we could just...you know...skinny dip..."

Sakura breathed hard..."Oh gosh..."

Wolfgang came over to her and engulfed her in his arms, "We should get going, though, Sakura...or we will never leave this cabin...because you just look too sexy in that flannel shirt..."

Sakura: "In this?" she said looking down at herself.

Wolfgang: "Oh yeah..."

Sakura looked into Wolfgang's eyes, and without warning, he kissed her. And any thoughts of getting ready for that hike was now the farthest thing from their minds.

boom-boom-time-honey.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a bit...ahem...later when Sakura and Wolfgang left for their hike. The day was cold and cloudy.

Sakura: "While you were showering, I packed us a picnic lunch. I thought it would be fun to have a picnic in the snow..."

Wolfgang: "Good thinking, my love, because hiking can sure work up an appetite," he replied smiling at her.

col-and-cloudy-honey.png

They took a quick photo together. Yes, need to have some nice pictures of their honeymoon.

wolf-looks-at-mascot-honey.png

They then headed to the huge camp mascot in the middle of the campground. The last time they were here, there was a thunderstorm, and Wolfgang doesn't remember even seeing this. He looked at it, and thought that he would be able to craft a smaller version of this.

wolf-fishing-rev-honey.png

Wolfgang did a bit of fishing at the campground while Sakura collected what she could find.

Afterwards, they decided to head to Granite Falls Forest. Wolfgang does some more fishing and meets another Park Ranger.

wolf-catches-a-fish-and-meets-another-ranger-honey.png

After eating the sack lunch that Sakura packed, they headed off into the woods to try to find the brambles.

PRETTY-INSECT-HONEY.png

And after wandering around and collecting insects and rocks, they found it!

they-found-it.png

Sakura ventures through the brambles...

GOING-IN-HONEY.png

Sakura comes out safely and then shouts to Wolfgang to follow. She sees a beautiful waterfall ahead, and they walk towards it.

SAKURA-SPIES-A-BEAUTIFUL-WATERFALL-HONEY.png

As they are traveling towards the waterfall, Sakura sees a sim walking towards her in brown, tattered clothing.

Hermit: "Ah...good afternoon, I rarely see anyone come through the brambles."

Sakura: "Good afternoon. Do you live here?"

Hermit: "Yes, I have a little cabin near the waterfall. I'm the only one who lives here. Some sims call me a hermit. This place is a fragile eco-system, and I protect its existence, you might say..."

Sakura: "Oh! Are we permitted to be here? We came to Granite Falls when we were teens. We were at a Scout camp when we saw the brambles, but we never went in to explore."

Hermit: "What is your name?"

SAKURA-MEETS-THE-HERMIT.png

Sakura: "It's Sakura...and that is my husband, Wolfgang." she said pointing to the figure walking ahead, "We just got married and we're here on our honeymoon."

Hermit: "Welcome...those who travel through the brambles are very special sims. You and your husband are meant to be here. All I ask is that you leave this place as you found it. Leave no trace of your existence, respect and protect nature, and do not overfish in the waterfall. If you come back in the summer, there are various herbs that grow here and many natural lotions and remedies that can be made from them. I would be pleased to show you how to create them. And perhaps next time you will bring your children and teach them to respect nature as well...."

Sakura: "Oh, but we don't have any children..."

The Hermit looked at her and just smiled. Then he hurried off to tend his garden and was gone.

Sakura looked after him and thought the way he had looked at her was rather odd, "Surely he didn't mean...oh my gosh...the way he smiled at her...did he know something that she didn't? Was she expecting? It couldn't be...she felt fine. The Hermit must have just meant sometime in the future when they had children...that was it..." she thought.

The Hermit came to fish with Wolfgang and they chatted. He then called to Sakura. The Hermit had spied some beetles close to where they were and told Sakura to catch them and roast them for dinner.

SAKURA-COOKING-BEETLES-HONEY.png

Sakura: "Roasted beetles?"

Hermit: "Oh, yes, plenty of protein and lots of vitamins and minerals. I always add a bit of lemon to mine..."

Sakura looked at the beetles and shrugged her shoulders. She had remembered a recipe her Sofu (Grandfather) had once made called Inago no Tsukudani (grasshopper) and it was quite good, so maybe she should give this a try.

Sakura: "Yum. Crunchy!"

SAKURA-EATING-HER-PLATE-OF-BEETLES-HONEY.png

However, Wolfgang decided to roast the perch he caught instead.

WOLFGANG-ROASTS-ONE-OF-THE-FISH-HE-CAUGHT.png

Wolfgang: "This is the life, Sakura. I think I'm a real nature-boy at heart. I would be very content living here, living off the land and being self-sufficient. And it's so beautiful here. How could you not want to live here?"

Sakura agreed that it was a very beautiful place.

It was already dark, and they didn't see the hermit anywhere to say goodbye. They doused the campfire with water, then headed back through the brambles and returned to their cabin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Sakura will be working on the Outdoor Enthusiast Aspiration again in the summer, when more of the herbs are available. Because Wolfgang is maxed in handiness, when he views the Camping Mascot in Granite Falls, he can learn a schematic to craft a smaller version.

Sorry about the photos on their hike. It was a cloudy day and it's winter, so things look a bit dark.

Sakura gets a pop-up from Judith Ward! I thought this was funny as Sakura's reputation is pristine and Judith's is bad! Yes, Judith, try to live like Sakura. lol

judith-warn-on-honey.png
    July 3
    r8laT9G.png

Bryons Diary
    Naoki’s skincare routine for my skin really helped. My sunburn basically disappeared. I went outside to try this tan-thing a second time and bumped into Hana, who was also trying to tan.

(Hana) “Don’t stay in there for too long, okay? You have a fragile skin."
    (Bryon) “Yes yes, I know…”

SFjKtqR.png
    (Bryon) “How’s the pregnancy going, by the way?”
    (Hana) “Good, actually. I don’t feel as sick as I was before, I feel like I can actually do stuff again.”
    (Bryon) “Ah, good to hear that.”

Some time later…

sZrcoPM.png
    (Bryon) “Ahhh, I guess it’s time to get ready for Duane’s welcoming party.”

8zGLt05.png
    I must say, I look stunning with this tan.

XoqbcY0.png
    If only I wore a shorter swim short…

UOUhzTg.png
    I decided to change back into my swim short and we all went off to the welcoming party.

(Duane) “Welcome!! Right there in the back are Kava bowls. Can you maybe take care of those?”
    (Bryon) “Ehhh, sure.”

IKUiUvF.png
    I took one of the bowls with me to… I don’t know where.

gQQRPNL.png
    Eventually I found a little kitchen behind the house.

(Bryon) “I hope this is what I’m supposed to put in here…”

ZqHcPhf.png
    (Duane) “Yesss, you’re doing great!! Did you do this before??”
    (Bryon) “Ehhh… No.”

om19nWE.png
    Kava is ready to be served.

FJXvvKr.png
    This is Duane’s wife: Chihiro.

aExGE5d.png
    (Naoki) “Ohhh, looks good!”
    (Maria) “Eh, should you be drinking that in your state?”

fPe8tLi.png
    (Naoki) “Ahhh, it’s fineee!!”
    (Bryon) “I don’t think it is…”

1ru8f8Q.png
    I later got the chance to talk with Chihiro. She’s really nice!

LQKdiQh.png
    (Woopwoop, golden Kava Party!)

TC5AtKj.png
    After the party, everyone went back home, but I decided to check out the main island. There I bumped into this vending machine.

ZFK1RyC.png
    (Bryon) “Coconut… I never had a coconut in my life before.”

t4cyR1o.png
    (Bryon) “It’s smaller than I thought it would be… Ah well, let’s eat!”

Bx5iQYW.png
    (And just like that, we finished milestone 1 already!)

k4cOsgO.png
    Time to explore the main island some more.

7439PIG.png
    I found a lot of stuff on the ground, and I noticed a barbecue.

(Bryon) “We could totally do a barbecue tomorrow! Although this beach does needs some cleaning up... Gotta tell the rest about this beach. Hana will love searching the beach for trash with that trait of hers, and Naoki likes collectibles, so he'll probably like it too.”

kp8ZkKO.pnghpoKgxK.png
    (Bryon) “Ow! That hurt!! Hey!!! Give that back!!!”
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    Mia Patina
    July 6
    Week 10 Wednesday

2021-06-27-07_04_17-The-Sims%E2%84%A2-4.jpg?resize=1024%2C555&ssl=1
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
    edited July 2021
    July 2 - Sakura & Wolfgang's Honeymoon - New Year's Eve - Finale

they-woohood-and-set-off-the-fireworks-on-the-lot-honey.png
    When they returned to the cabin, Wolfgang suggested that they still had time to relax in the hot tub before they got ready for New Year's Eve. Sakura looked around. It was dark and there really was no-one around, so she agreed.

They got undressed and covered themselves with a towel, and then quickly ran and got into the hot tub. The air was definitely colder than when they had arrived back to the cabin, but the warmth of the water felt so good.

Wolfgang: "You see...there's no-one around...just us...and with all these bubbles in the water...it's a perfect camouflage..."

Sakura: "In Mt. Komorebi, there is a natural hot springs there. It is customary to shower first before going into the onsen. The hot springs have natural rejuvenating properties, and by not showering, the hot springs could become dirty. I am sorry we weren't able to visit them when we went to the Olympics together."

relaxing-in-the-hottub-after-their-hike-through-the-woods.png

Wolfgang "Well, now that Kado and Jenna have offered us a place to stay if we visit there, maybe I'll be able to go the next time..."

Sakura: "You were talking to Kado and Jenna at the wedding?"

Wolfgang: "Yes...they approved of me marrying you..."

Sakura: "Oh...they said that? Oh Wolfgang, I should have said something to you. Kado is also a friend of..."

Wolfgang: "Sakura...I already know...I kind of figured that out...it's alright...Kado and Jenna are really nice..."

Sakura: "Wolfgang...this might not be the right time...but I need to tell you something..."

Wolfgang: "That your ex boyfriend is not married and won't make a commitment even though he has twin sons?"

Sakura looked at him, "Oh...I didn't know that...." she said looking down.

Wolfgang: "Well...then...if you didn't want to tell me that...what did you want to tell me?"

Sakura: "He called me Wolfgang, several times before the wedding. He said that he had made a mistake and wanted me back. I told him I was getting married and not to call me again. It was very upsetting for me. I haven't heard from him since."

Wolfgang was silent for a moment, "Sakura...why didn't you tell me about this?"

Sakura looked at Wolfgang: "Because I didn't want to upset you. I didn't want you to think that I wanted to be with him again, because I don't. I only want to be with you. You are the one I love, Wolfgang, and the one I want to be with..."

Wolfgang: "So, why did you tell me about these phone calls now?"

Sakura: "Because I don't want any secrets between us. I want to forget about all the bad things that happened in the past, and only concentrate on the good things...and my future with you..."

we-know-that-look.png

Wolfgang smiled at her, "I totally agree with that...and I only want to focus on my future with you..."

Sakura smiled at him, "Oh Wolfgang, I love you..."

Wolfgang: "Sakura, I love you, too...and speaking about my future...I foresee this hot tub getting even steamier....!!!" he said as he pulled Sakura close to him and kissed her.

Okay, we're going now...my eyes are closed...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After their...um...relaxing soak in the hot tub, they went inside and changed into some festive party wear for New Year's Eve. And just in time, as they switched on the television and the countdown to midnight had begun.

HAPPY-NEW-YEAR-HONEY.png

10 - 9 - 8- 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1!

Happy New Year!

HAAPY-NEW-EYAR-HONEY.png

They started to sing Froodage Lang Syne (Auld Lang Syne) and then held each other and kissed.

WHAT-A-GREAT-NEW-YEARS-HONEY.png

Wolfgang had set up some fireworks, and they quickly went outside and lit them! Oh my gosh! What a wonderful fireworks display! There was even a little sparkler that sparkled stars. So nice.

more-fireworks-honey.png

sparkler-on-honey.png

They headed back inside and Wolfgang had prepared some drinks and they toasted in the New Year!

TO-US-AND-A-GREAT-YEAR-AHEAD-HONEY.png

Wolfgang raised his glass: "Happy New Year, my love. To an even better year ahead...Cheers!"

ROCKING-NEW-YEARS-HONEY.png

The music was on and they danced a bit together. They were having a fun time.

PARTY-TIME-NEW-YEARS-HONEY.png

NEW-YEARS-PHOTO-HONEY.png

And of course, they had to take a photo of themselves. First one in the New Year! Woot!

Of course Wolfgang had other "firsts" in mind for the New Year.

Wolfgang whispered to Sakura: "So...um...Sakura...do you think you might want to get in that outfit you had on last night? I am wide awake and have no intention of falling asleep anytime soon...."

Sakura: "I don't know if you can handle it..." she replied flirtatiously.

Wolfgang: "I'll take my chances..."

Sakura went into the bathroom, and Wolfgang changed and lay on the bed casting glances towards the bathroom door. And then he heard the door open.

IS-THAT-THE-OUTFIT-HOLEY-SMOLEY-YOUR-GOING-TO-GIVE-ME-A-HEART-ATTACK.png

Wolfgang sat up in bed staring at Sakura with his mouth agape, "Holey! Moley! Sakura! Oh my gosh! Dang! You are hotter than hot! Come 'ere"

BABY-YOU-ARE-HOTTER-THAN-HOT-HONEY.png

Sakura looked at him: "So, you're saying you like it?"

Wolfgang: "Well, not quite as sexy as your Panda pjs, but definitely close..." he said winking at her. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately and then led her to the bed.

I-THINK-WOLF-DEF-LIKES-THE-OUTFIT-HONEY.png

Oh my! I think that Wolfgang definitely likes this outfit!

WILD-TIMES-AHEAD-HONEY.png

hearts-honey.png

And we are just going to close the door now and leave these two honeymooners alone...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

When I had renovated the lot, I had put some fireworks on the lot so they could set them off at midnight; however, when they woohoo'd in the morning, it set all the fireworks off. I thought this was hilarious. So, just pretend they lit the fireworks at midnight! lol

@permanentrose ,
    This may sound silly, haha, but "have fun" at school :smiley: Haha, the reason my titles reminds of Friends titles, is cause I took those from there :p And yeah, those paintings, one is sad painting and one is angry painting :p I am saving those for a fun test to do later :p
    -- Nice that Emmett gave a discount to his sister :) Haha, well done , Bonehilda, cleaning all those dishes :p Haha great reaction from Emmett after Jules made Bonehilda as ice sculpture :p

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Haha I was actually hoping Josh to be the stan too, or Joey, that would of been hilarious :p Yes , Nik Sr gossiped twice about Josh, remember he is a celeb too, so that is why Nik gossiped about him :p One of the paintings are angry painting and one is sad one :)
    -- Josh gets along with babies great :) No need to search on/off button , like Malcolm :p Congrats for promotion, Essa! Cool to get all that stuff! Awe, girls look adorable when toddlers <3

@Skeilah ,
    -- House looks great!
    -- Haha, well at least no tanning lines :p
    -- I take that back, tanning lines after all :D

@SoulGal7 ,
    -- Hermit knows :) Soon most likely Sakura too :p
    -- Finally the wedding night :D Great pictures of the fireworks :) Have a happy new year, Sakura and Wolfie!

@permanentrose - Hope everything goes well on your first day of school :)
    edited July 2021
    @Karababy52
    So the interaction for a child to write a book is something included in a vanilla game. It just so happened my custom aspiration required it, but the interaction itself is not part of a mod :). I just thought I'd describe how to do it since it's not straightforward and I thought others might want to know how to get their kids to write a book since they can indeed write just that one genre while they are kids :)

I'm excited that Jules is maxed out on the parenting skill, since that means that she can do "super efficient baby care," and then the crying won't be so difficult to deal with, since it takes care of all the baby needs at once. But the interaction has a cool down period, so it's not quite as useful with multiples. But in other saves, I have found that using that interaction really makes babies feel less needy and they seem to cry much less :)

Excited to see your game later with those cute little toddlers <3

@Skeilah
    Lovely house and vacation pose <3 I like that you are using the school projects as your homeschool work, very clever You've done well including homeschooling in your game, even with them actually going to school behind the scenes. Hahaha, those nude sunbathing photos were great, and poor Kristine :D Bryon's sunburn is so relatable - that's me every time I go outside ever basically :D Hahaha, Curse, go back to your coffin :P Funny of him to show up in Sulani of all places. Haha, love Bryon's tan lines in the next update. Nice work on that aspiration too!

@SoulGal7
    Granite Falls is a fun place for them have their honeymoon, also fun that they remember having scouting camp there together as teens. And yay, they found the hermit! I love the deep woods, always a fun little hidden lot to find. Your hermit is really cute too! Mine is an old fat guy :D Oooh, does he know something Sakura doesn't know with that comment about kids?

Aw, nice their honeymoon coincides with New Years too! I'm glad they don't have any secrets between each other anymore too, that's a good way to start off their marriage for sure :) Really nice New Years shots too! I do enjoy those fireworks. Love the heart one too, perfect for these two newly weds! And yay, they were finally able to have a proper wedding night ;) Too funny about the fireworks too! I didn't realize woohooing would make them go off.

Thanks for your message about school too - it went fine, but it's just such a busy and long schedule that I'll have a lot to get used to with that :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Thanks for your message about school - it actually was a little fun, I met some nice people and properly socialized for the first time in ages which was a nice change of pace :)

@permanentrose ,
    Hehe, did you feel like in sims, that your social bar went right to green? :p

@AlwaysAsking , joey.. joey..

Day 25, June

3oN48an.png
    The one with missing stan.
    qCI2EVh.png
    lrDM6M0.png
    New morning... belly got bigger.. Malcolm is not writing books anymore, that aspiration is finally done :) Now he is working again, he is a lawyer career.

jafa4Q9.png
    jCAfwPI.png
    Good moning, lil Mona!

z6CNPhL.png
    Melody always uses table when eating, first time she used the sofa, maybe because Mona was eating at there too.. as ..
    QhOBhXd.png
    Right after Mona went to play with something, she got up, with that food still unfinished and sat down and ate the rest from the table.
    wd9lSWA.png
    Ah, she didn't go far.. she was dancing!

CHZyHWr.png
    Malcolm, you do not need to ask her if she is okay every 10 minutes, she IS fine :p
    RgBrVCu.png
    Well.. fine :p

I need to get Melody out of here, or this is becoming a toddler update.. just wait and see after there is 3...

DOYmqu6.png
    Okay, lets go to that art gallery! Let's hope we meet her stan today! And she needs one more selfie request.
    cjdZpLe.png
    JOEY!!!!! No wonder Thorne is looking at you like that... THOSE HEELS!!!!

cIj2J7H.png
    Nope, not Nani, Yuki or Don..
    b2YYsNK.png
    NOT Max, who insulted her!! :#
    khVaxBI.png
    And it was getting too crowded , better go elsewhere.

cpzcSSt.png
    Sorry sweetie, not the best outfit!
    HpHWYBb.png
    And unlike SM, the place was pretty empty...
    UQIX6Uu.png
    ... if not counted Simeon who was at bunny slope :smiley:
    54uudVI.png
    At least the painting was pretty! Shame to sell it.
    3oN48an.png
    her next painting was pretty too, going to keep that one.

qXop1XN.png
    Back to the DSW lounge, Thorne as entertainer now..
    gHZLRjx.png
    Josh showed up with Sandra... medical check!
    N79gzbY.png
    Thank you Sandra!! YAY!

oh great.. 25 positive reactions to that annoying cheer?.. okay next time..

0XQZeda.png
    OH! That explains Malcolm's behavior.. it is genes.. Geoffrey here spraying Judith's plate.. tsk tsk..

8b9jqlh.png
    One more person to go.. Jules was also present at that fan meeting.. NO not her either.. heaven's sake WHOOO???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top