Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Being not-young now, where I still feel strong, but if I jump in and go hard instead of gradually, with training, I get injured now. And that I can't just spring back after getting injured, either. I think it's a warning to train smarter not harder, moving forward.

What do you enjoy being able to take for granted in life, if anything?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    The Internet and how I can talk to anyone from other countries.

Who's the most popular person/celeb you've seen in real life?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    By seen in real life, do you mean watched like on stage, or do you mean up close and personal?
    I've seen Pink Floyd, Earth, Wind, and Fire, and a few others on stage at shows. Up close and personal would be a few brief encounters with some of the bands some of the agents in the same building managed, where I was working. One was Los Lobos and I kind of forget the rest but they weren't super famous or anything.

Have you ever sold anything door to door?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    By seen in real life, do you mean watched like on stage, or do you mean up close and personal?
    I've seen Pink Floyd, Earth, Wind, and Fire, and a few others on stage at shows. Up close and personal would be a few brief encounters with some of the bands some of the agents in the same building managed, where I was working. One was Los Lobos and I kind of forget the rest but they weren't super famous or anything.

Have you ever sold anything door to door?

Oh, I meant like see them on the streets or something. But I guess on stage is fine too. XD

Hmmmm.. I think not...

Do you do volunteer work?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MagicKaitBallMagicKaitBall Posts: 21 Member
    I used to be involved in volunteering at a church, but I don't really do that anymore and I'm not sure if my knitting club counts as volunteering or not, we do make things to donate though, lol.

What's a standard that you always hold yourself to, no matter what?
    Dressing properly and not showing a lot of skin.

Do you have any pets?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • shenandoah_valleshenandoah_valle Posts: 20 Member
    I recently got my first pet (I say recently, it was last October) but he's turning a year old in a month and I'm so excited.

What's your most favourite and least favourite TV show?
    Most fav Agents of SHIELD.
    Don't really have a least fav cuz I wouldn't be watching it if I didn't like it. But, if I have to pick my least fav one out of the ones I watch, I'mma say The Flash.

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited July 2021
    I really don't have a favorite show. I watch a lot of stuff I enjoy, but not an absolute favorite.

Can you tell something is wrong with someone even if they don't always visibly show it?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Not really.

What was the last product you bought?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Several things at one time.
    Two different sized dotted journal notebooks, two pillow kits, a weird mosaic kit, and a small bag of sour patch kids that I've already eaten up. :lol: almost got a thing of 50 gel pens but I already have some. Was tempting though.

Same question
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    4 pairs of earphones cuz my current ones are kinda dying and I'm like, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT CUZ I KNOW ALL OTHER EARPHONES STINK." I've tried all 4 pairs already and they're all not as good as my old ones. :(

Specialty dish of yours?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    If it's something from scratch, then nothing. If it is something that exists, I will say Jambalaya.

What was a stupid (but fun) activity you loved to do as a kid?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Tying knots and then untying them, seeing how complicated I could make it. Also staging deadly accidents for fully articulated GI Joe, like having him fall off a cliff, and trying to recreate how his limbs would move and what position he'd fall in, then doing a pretend forensic analysis to determine the scope of his injuries and whether he might have survived. I was a weird kid.

That's a fun question for someone else too, so same!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Going downstairs and pretend I'm in a DOOM game (it's a video game where the person kills monster demons). So I go around pretending I'm shooting people who are my neighbours in the block. XD One time, some man starting chasing my brother and me cuz of it and I freaked out so much. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Never ran faster up the stairs in my life.

Have you ever worn make up?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    YES! ๐Ÿ˜ Am waiting for the new series.

What sort of planet would you want to visit if it existed?
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Well there are a couple but the main one would probably be Planet Vegeta or Sadala (Yeah I'm a DBZ geek).

Ever forgotten about something then remembered it days later?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

I don't forget things like that easily. Unless they're super important things to remember, then for some reason I always forget those. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can you paint well?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    If you mean paint a wall, I can tape it off properly and paint it without drips, and I know that two thin coats are better than one thick one. If you mean artistic painting, I'd say my fingerpainting compares favorably to that of the other preschoolers.

What's my fortune for today?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Today, someone thanks you for something you unknowingly did! Lucky numbers are 3, 7, 27, 444372.50

Would you make a fool off yourself to cheer someone up?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
    On purpose, ya.

What's your fav pie flavor?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    When o' Holy Senpai Dylan Anderson sent me a friend request on Facebook.

Same question.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    In high school, I stole the vice principal's school I.D. out of his desk, that he was supposed to be wearing. I photocopied and enlarged it then, made "Wanted, Dead or Alive" signs that I put up around school. (These were very different times back then!)
    I had put one up in study hall and a minute later, the principal walks in. He takes it off the wall to look at it and I see his shoulders start to bounce up and down. He was laughing! They ended up blaming the school counselor because he was a prankster! ๐Ÿ˜‚ He wasn't reprimanded or anything of the sort but that's what they get for signing me up for girl's PE! I did also end up being a little more popular.

Do you think you would freeze up if suddenly faced with an emergency?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg