Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you're into the farming aspect in the sims 4

rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
edited July 2021 in Off Topic Chat
I'm still a fan of ta4, but I don't really get excited about new packs as much as I used to. I've stered following new games like Paralives, and recently can across one that caught my attention.

It's called Sunny Side, and if you're looking forward to Cottage Living, I think you'll like the look of it.

It's a new farm sim game, but looks really innovative in how it's being developed.

I've not heard about it before, so thought I'd share the following video which goes into a lot of detail about what to expect- https://youtu.be/mD-B0UvZGRU

So far I like everything I've seen, from characters customisation to building, and the graphics are really pretty too 😊
Post edited by EA_Neil on

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,716 Member
    This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,372 Member
    I like the look of the rain puddles on the ground but the gameplay seems a bit tedious as it's just farming stuff.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Are you not as excited because it's not the theme you want? Or just because you're getting kind of bored of the game?

I'm not at all bored of the game, quite the opposite. But I haven't been quite as excited for recent pack themes. The last packs I recall being like super super excited for was island living, vampires and paranormal.
    Island living is still my beach dream pack I always wanted. Mermaids were a bonus.
    But so far they haven't brought out any themes yet that I am super interested in.
    Though I still use and enjoy all packs.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    That looks super cute! I saved the info to check back closer to the release date. Thanks for posting!