Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Bake Cupcakes in Oven" mod

Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
edited June 2021 in Gameplay Mods
Hello,

I thought the mod "Bake Cupcakes in Oven" by Reyn was broken severely with the Dream Home Decorator patch, but I just gave it one last try and it started to work! I originally asked if anyone knew of a replacement mod, but now the mod by Reyn has started to work again. Perhaps the stove just needed to be replaced, otherwise I have no idea what happened.

Sorry for the confusion.

I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.
Post edited by Rococo1256 on

Comments

• Options
    simfan123simfan123 Posts: 5 New Member
    sorry what was the glitch you were experiencing? I also have this mod installed, and I can't cook things that involve the oven, it says "no available oven" but I can cook some things?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Rococo1256Rococo1256 Posts: 233 Member
    Sorry, I didn't see this post until recently. @simfan123

I just had a routing failure with the oven, but then I replaced the oven and it seemed to work okay.
    But thank you Luth, it's great to have a more up-to-date version, because I was getting concerned about whether I could find an updated mod, especially with the upcoming "Group Cooking" feature arriving. I'm sure that will change old cooking mods.
    I am GreenRocket on the Gallery.