Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your occult sims!

They can be in game occults or one you made yourself. I hadn't seen a thread made for this in recent times so I figured I'd reboot it.

I made these two Elves just now and created a little story for them. They are Melantha and Eldrin Elerith. They're a mother and son pair. Melantha ended up turning corrupted and demonic due to use of forbidden black magic. If elven authorities found out, she'd be exiled from the kingdom - or worse. Therefore, she had to run to take her teenaged son somewhere safe where she could continue to raise him, making a dark portal to whatever other dimension she could find - which just so happened to be human society! How will these two cope in the human world? They certainly won't be able to blend in....
f9I6R8V.png7I4sjy3.png

I'm really curious to see your occult creations!!

My blog full of things that never get finished!
XVlamuQ.png
Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.

Comments

• VicThaKillaVicThaKilla Posts: 33 New Member
    I'll post some of my occult sims when I'm able to do so. I recently gave Nalani a makeover. I have some interesting occult sims that are spellcasters, mermaids, vampires, giants, and a few aliens.