Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: May 27 & June 29, 2021 patches

Comments

• carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    my game seems fine after the patch i dont think this update affected mods or cc much xxx
  • ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    @SimsLady2000 Check for one of Fogity's unlocked CAS mods first. That might save you the aggravation of the 50-50 business.
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    TwistedMexi's Better BuildBuy is causing me a graphical glitch which makes all the options on the top right of the screen jumble together - thegallery, manage households, notification wall, etc.

I know it is this specific mod because I took out just that one and checked, everything was fine without it and the issue reoccurred when I reinstalled it.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited June 2021
    @CelSims I don't think that's the known glitch he mentioned (he's planning to fix that). But to test that it's not a conflict with another mod, please test it alone. You might just have a mod conflict. I'm not seeing any similar reports in his Discord server, so I suspect a mod conflict.
    Thanks @BRIrrera! That one is likely to break often, if Neia's version is anything to predict from. Could you drop Zace a note on that? Tumblr is probably the best bet. I haven't done a run through there yet today, mind you - if it's updated, it'll show up here soon :)
    @notasmokealarm09 I'd be tempted to try reinstalling SoL and getting support on her Discord server. Still no similar issues reported there, just people with mod menu issues.

Broken Mods
    15 Clubs Per Sims (KingZace)

Mod Updates
    Sorcerer (Triplis)
    Expanded Mermaids (SpinningPlumbobs)

Creators reporting their mods as fine with the June 29 patch: Isy, Caradriel, SrSly, chingyu, SimRealist, Triplis

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    @CelSims I don't think that's the known glitch he mentioned (he's planning to fix that). But to test that it's not a conflict with another mod, please test it alone. You might just have a mod conflict. I'm not seeing any similar reports in his Discord server, so I suspect a mod conflict.
    Thanks @BRIrrera! That one is likely to break often, if Neia's version is anything to predict from. Could you drop Zace a note on that? Tumblr is probably the best bet. I haven't done a run through there yet today, mind you - if it's updated, it'll show up here soon :)
    @notasmokealarm09 I'd be tempted to try reinstalling SoL and getting support on her Discord server. Still no similar issues reported there, just people with mod menu issues.

Broken Mods
    15 Clubs Per Sims (KingZace)

Mod Updates
    Sorcerer (Triplis)
    Expanded Mermaids (SpinningPlumbobs)

Creators reporting their mods as fine with the June 29 patch: Isy, Caradriel, SrSly, chingyu, SimRealist, Triplis

Sorry I wasn't clear, I did test it alone as well. Removed all mods, cleared cache and just put that one alone back in :) Need more morning coffee to remember to say every thing :)
    edited June 2021
    @CelSims Can you still drop by TwistedMexi's server with that one and get back to me? It might be something they know about a solution for. I'd have expected to see reports there otherwise! (With you on the coffee!)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    @CelSims Can you still drop by TwistedMexi's server with that one and get back to me? It might be something they know about a solution for. I'd have expected to see reports there otherwise! (With you on the coffee!)

I joined and let them know this morning.
    CelSims wrote: »

I joined and let them know this morning.

Thanks. Still weird that that's the only report for a popular mod! I'll test it later if I have a chance. Meantime, I've asked a friend group of Simmers if they have this problem. I'm pretty sure at least one of them uses that mod.
    Mod Updates
    Gender Less (Fogity)
    Unlocked CAS Parts (Fogity)

• shailaputriishailaputrii Posts: 64 Member
    Prefer Leftovers by LittleMsSam is outdated or no longer needed? this mod is a favorite of mine
  • shailaputriishailaputrii Posts: 64 Member
    TwistedMexi's Better BuildBuy is causing me a graphical glitch which makes all the options on the top right of the screen jumble together - thegallery, manage households, notification wall, etc.

I know it is this specific mod because I took out just that one and checked, everything was fine without it and the issue reoccurred when I reinstalled it.

i dont have this issue but my UI is slightly weirder and i have this mod as well
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    Is anyone having any luck with a.deep.Indigo's University Application Overhaul mod?
    I had it installed, but I can't seem to get an interview just schedule and reschedule interviews for a sim who was a teen and aged to a young adult so I took it out. I really wanted to try this mod.
    Is it broken?

I use this mod and it worked perfectly for me.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    @shailaputrii My recollection is that it was outdated a coule of patches ago. TM does know about a slight weirdness in the UI of Tool or BBB, but the one he posted about didn't affect gameplay access.
    @CelSims It occurs to me that you might want to try a folder refresh.

Mod Updates
    All Beds Same Energy (cyclelegs/MonoChaos)

Creators reporting mods as fine with the June 29 patch: IlkaVelle

Creators reporting mods as fine with the June 29 patch, except as above: MonoChaos
  • Nixa_FaeNixa_Fae Posts: 2 New Member
    I tested last night and it seems to me that ThePancake1 Hair slider mod glitched my game - I did each piece of CC and Mod individually and this is the only one that glitched my game - has any one else seen this?
  • TheZenRoomTheZenRoom Posts: 15 Member
    > @Nixa_Fae said:
    > I tested last night and it seems to me that ThePancake1 Hair slider mod glitched my game - I did each piece of CC and Mod individually and this is the only one that glitched my game - has any one else seen this?

That mod is reported broken with the latest patch.
  • Nixa_FaeNixa_Fae Posts: 2 New Member
    > @TheZenRoom said:
    > > @Nixa_Fae said:
    > > I tested last night and it seems to me that ThePancake1 Hair slider mod glitched my game - I did each piece of CC and Mod individually and this is the only one that glitched my game - has any one else seen this?
    >
    > That mod is reported broken with the latest patch.

Thank you
    Thought it may be - im at work just now so just checking whats broken and whats not
  • ShortyBooShortyBoo Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2021

I'm having the same issue, but I don't have Better Build Buy. I'm going to go and do the 50/50 method with my mods to see if I can figure out what's causing it. But I guess more than one mod is causing this issue.

EDIT: It was TwistedMexi's BuildCam mod causing the issue.
    Post edited by ShortyBoo on
    ShortyBoo wrote: »

I'm having the same issue, but I don't have Better Build Buy. I'm going to go and do the 50/50 method with my mods to see if I can figure out what's causing it. But I guess more than one mod is causing this issue.

EDIT: It was TwistedMexi's BuildCam mod causing the issue.

Just checking that you have the April 27 version.
    Creators Reporting Mods Fine for July 29: MizoreYukii (except for previously reported broken No Fade), TwelfthDoctor1
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    Paulson just release a new patch for NPCC for this patch... FYI
  • zaceitoriuszaceitorius Posts: 48 Member
    just saw that my mod for 15 clubs is broken.... gonna update my game here then work on fixing that mod for everybody
  • zaceitoriuszaceitorius Posts: 48 Member
    Ok 15 clubs per sim has been updated https://kingzaceofsims.tumblr.com/post/655459564186107904/updated-for-062921-game-patch-game-version
  • NerdySnailieNerdySnailie Posts: 6 New Member
    The Sims 4 Indonesia Culture mod by Waronk and Cepzid is broken. It is causing an error that prevents loading into any new household besides the one currently [played]. I got an LE along with an in-game error: "The game failed to load. Error Code: 125:c1160981:ef00f5ff. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."
    edited July 2021
    @estella_dee Looks like it's Patreon only :(
    Thanks @zaceitorius :)
    @Villianize Some creators CANNOT be mentioned on the Forums. Please see the Forum rules.
    @NerdySnailie Ouch. Is it doing that when no other mods are installed as well?

Mod Updates
    Creators clearing their mods for the July 29 patch: frankk, lazarusinashes
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited July 2021
    @SimsLady2000, I'm still trying to get the interview. I asked on Tumblr and the answer I got was "click on the sim to go to the interview".
    When I click on the sim, there's no option to go to the interview. I looked through all of the pie options including University and nothing's there.

My sim is a teen so I might have to wait until he ages up (in 6 sim days) to see if it appears at all, but it didn't appear when I was using this mod for his older brother when he was both a teen and young adult so I'm doubting that it will for this teen either.

Any tips?

Edit: I found the option for the interview on my teen. I had to wait until 7 am
    Post edited by simgirl542 on
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top