Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    Modern is not my strong style so I am going to completely enjoy poking around in this lovely home.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    A very big thank you @JojoMOMSTER for your kind and wonderful words, hope you enjoy taking a look around :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Mirage is a very lovely modern family home! :) Very stylish exterior design, and the white and black colour are very nice! It is such a very detailed family home! The outdoors areas are very nice, with many areas for the family to enjoy spending time outdoors! Very nice pool and loungers area! Sims will have fun playing ping pong and sliding on the shark slippery slide. Kids will enjoy being in their wading pool, and playing in their play area. Very nice restful lounge area to enjoy sitting on the chairs in the sunshine and having drinks from the bar. They will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them outdoors at the umbrella covered table. Very nice greenhouse to enjoy growing plants and doing flower arranging on the table. Sims will enjoy keeping warm near the firepit, playing the guitar or toasting food there. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! It has so many great features and rooms! The furnishings, design and colours of each bedroom are lovely! Very nice gym, sauna and massage rooms. Very nice stylish and great design and furnishing of the living, dining and kitchen areas!
    It is a very great modern home for a family! :)
    Many, many thanks dear @rosemow for such a beautiful review, made my day! Your wonderful kindness brings so much happiness and I am so very grateful for all your lovely support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    The Mirage House looks super beautiful, i like the overall design and object selection, and how each room is very detailed :)
    Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving such wonderful words, very kind of you @Hauk150 :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Just catching up with your thread. so many new beautiful creations! Awesome job as always
    A very big thank you for such beautiful words @illusie very kind of you and made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Mirage is stunning and well designed! Was just noticing all the vases you have! And is that jenga that the sims can play?
    Thank you very much @romagi1 for your kind and wonderful words. We have had a few new vases of late and I love mix and matching them, the jenga game is fun too, they call it 'Don't Wake the Llama' :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Sorry, I thought I was by here before! :disappointed: You´re really on a roll on building, dear!
    Gorgeous new buildings in very different styles!
    <3
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 for all your wonderful kindness and support, your beautiful words are always such a pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Hidden Hedges

Built on Brook Bungalow in Willow Creek this is Drifter Challenge house number 23, a contemporary family home with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms plus study. Front porch and large rear garden which includes patio, bbq dining, gardening area with shed, swimming pool, kids play space, gym and more :)

Download here
    More pics here

NFK7f2j.png

M8GfEYj.jpg

VSis9b5.jpg

omRaYYQ.jpg

Z5uPmSH.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Hidden Hedges is a very lovely family home ! @masajo :) Very great exterior design, very nice roofing, and the white and stone textured walls are very nice! The outdoors areas are lovely places to enjoy spending time outdoors. Very lovely furnishing and layout of the interior! The colours, layout and design of each of the bedrooms is very great!
    I am so sorry but I can’t write more about your home. I just wanted though to say that it is very beautiful :)
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for your beautiful words and for all your wonderful support. It's always such a great pleasure to see you here and I very much appreciate your lovely kindness. I hope all is well with you and send you my best thoughts, hugs and wishes :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Gorgeous house, dear Christine! <3
    But, call me crazy, it reminds me another one you made before. Déjà vu! :dizzy:
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 for your kind and lovely words. This is a Drifter House which follows a theme in Willow Creek so all these builds are similar in design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Ah! That´s what I was thinking, dear! Very good idea! <3
  • Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Hidden Hedges is beautiful, all the house looks very good, the layout is very well built. All the rooms looks very cute and detailed :)
    Many, many thanks @Hauk150 for stopping by and leaving such beautiful words, really appreciate your kind support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Hidden Hedges looks beautiful!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, So sorry I'm so behind on commenting on your latest builds. Just now catching up . . . .

Butterscotch is a very lovely home, loving that flooring you used. And the lounge furniture in the back yard is very striking! <3

Gustoso is a wonderful looking restaurant. Again, I love this flooring you used as well. Wish S3 had some of these patterns. Nice that there is also outdoor dining too. <3

Twixtrees is a very cool modern, love the name! Where did you come up with this name? <3

Beautiful backyard in The Bumbles! <3

Burnt Mallow - love this name too, lol. Love the style! Very nicely done. <3

Wow Mirage is a very beautiful and nicely done modern. What a fabulous backyard with so many great things to do back there. And I love those little round patio chairs, they're so cute, lol. That mosaic tile rug looks great in the dining room, love it. Beautiful work and lots of attention to detail. <3

You choose the most creative names for your homes, and Hidden Hedges is another lovely home. <3
    Thank you so much for such beautiful words @illusie very kind of you :)
    @Sandraelle a very big thank you for taking a look at all these builds and leaving such wonderful comments, really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited June 2021
    Moondrift

Here is a contemporary suburban family home built on the Garden Essence lot in Willow Creek. There are 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, study, games room and garage. Medium sized rear garden with swimming pool, bbq dining, patio and kids play area :)

Download here
    More pics here

HWPgEsc.png

wvCO1YB.jpg

8tzikII.jpg

YVUJByF.jpg

kQQdewg.jpg

KhGClFo.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg

Moondrift is a gorgeous family home, dear Christine <3 I love your combination of colours and patterns too.
    I´d love to see a screenshot of your Willow Creek when you finish it. I bet it looks amazing! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top