Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    TS4-x64-2021-06-26-02-24-27.png
    -happy sigh-
    I missed this.

( New game. First thing Morgyn did was go tell Liberty she's cute. Ezio and Caleb soon proceeded to flirt each other's pants off and ran off to woohoo in the shower.
    Some things do not change. )
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    Chance is an in-game born alien. The last household I played was scientist who had his "alien have infiltrated the lab" day at work. I was busy this week and completely forgot about it, to my surprise when I started playing Chance household she was still at the FutureSim Labs (which is a hidden lot as you know). Now Chance gets to explore everything there and all of the scientist's co-workers were still there when I loaded the lot, but now they all went away it's 9pm and she is alone in that lab. She can't do much due to being a child, but what if it was someone older, the possibilities!

itnVuQF.png

uvc3O9K.png

VpFpbGm.png

• SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 2

Judith Ward moved to a new mansion in The Pinnacles (Maxis curated lot-Crystal Castle). She hosted a dinner party with many celebrity guests including the Reality Kings boys. Babs L'Amour (2-star celebrity) is Judith's younger sister and the mother of Justin. She is in the Social Media career track-PR branch.
    Ep2a.jpg

On the Love Day, Manuel and Summer took the twins to the place where they exchanged promise rings when they were teens. They renewed their wedding vows for their kids (and those who were watching the livestream) to witness.
    Ep2b.jpg

After the renewal of vows, the twins were taken to their grandparents' apartment so that Manuel and Summer could go to the Stargazer Lounge for their Love Day date. In the area where the Star Accolades is held in Stargazer Lounge, autographed photos of 4-star and 5-star singers and actors/actresses are now displayed. Manuel and Summer had drinks in the VIP area, and they WooHooed in the sleeping pod before leaving.
    Ep2c.png

Manuel had drinks with Mick and Ramon in the VIP area of Orchid A Go Go. They were joined by Phoenix (Jordan's ex-girlfriend) who flirted with Ramon. Judith unexpectedly came and caught her husband having an affair. Furious about what she found out, Judith slapped Ramon and fought with his mistress. She also divorced Ramon that night.
    Ep2d.jpg

Bruce was roller skating with his girlfriend, and then Justin suddenly arrived to flirt with her. Bruce got very furious, and he beat up Justin who retaliated by throwing him his drink. Not contented, Justin further took revenge by convincing Bruce's girlfriend to break up with him (and he was successful).
    Ep2e.jpg

Bruce spent the rest of the night drinking with Dane in Orchid A Go Go to forget about his new ex-girlfriend.
    Ep2f.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Current Season-Episode 1
    @Daephene You'll find out soon :wink:
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member

Slowly but steady the times are changing. University students started nore and more to protest against the opressive politics and against the silence and unpunishing of the war crimes. It happened also the catastrophe ans miracle of Lengede, the legendary and well remembered speech of JFK in West-Berlin months before he got murdered. And a short comedy sketch was recorded in front of a live audience: Dinner for One. Watching this sketch on tv on new years eve became a beloved tradition in germany and in other countries too.

Sabine enjoys the story time with Hans and playing together with her older brothers.

EQ9Ulsh.png

xUrBgX2.png

Meanwhile Holger and Erika entered the rebellious phase.

Holger let grow his hair to look like the Beatles and playing guitar.

8M9NtF6.png

Then New Year's Eve, Except the two oldest siblings the family celebrated together. Meanwhile Holger and Erika celebrated together with their friends, with unexpected consequences.
    1BqbA8x.png
    3zPLX0i.png
    1Rlx548.png

Well I've written that Erika entered the rebellious phase. This phase is a little bit unusual.
    She has met a friend who is interested in the occult and spiritual world. She convinced her friend to practise magic and talking to the death, which does Erika fascinated, because it gives her the some kind of inner peace.
    BuMca5b.png
    lgaWpPQ.png

They promise each other to keep this as secret. She learned eagerly and absorbed every information she could get, which is quite difficult at this time.
    CJFmKvV.png
    And one day she felt a warm light around her.
    dE6bwoS.png
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Daephene There appears to be a subtle influence from likes and dislikes. So far, I've had more sims using objects unrelated to the lot requirements, but it isn't frequent.

I've also had multiple sims interact with objects that can become likes or dislikes. For example, Kemps would talk to Helios's Flowers to declare he likes gardening. Nui swam through the pool I recently made to start singing. He definitely doesn't have a merperson's voice. Fortunately, the new addition isn't showing with Nui, so he can still swim and be physically active.

I finished week 3 of 4 for the Eon household, and I know that Nui and Iona will start showing their pregnancy next week for this rotation.

Gui, Nui's Husband, will be an interior decorator because I need to give him a job that I haven't done yet or have planned for a household.

I'm thinking of going the route where Helios fails to prevent the death of his family, but there will be hope for a reunion. For those who don't know, Helios is a Half-Alien, Half-Merman that inherited the merfolk eternal life when his DNA mutated.

He's looking for a way to extend the life of his family that will age normally. He's not alone, and he does have his merbrothers and Iona to lean on. Still, he's destined to watch his family grow old while he stays young. The new additions to the family might be a little glimmer of hope for Helios, but thanks to Dylan being the Friendly Elemental Spirit of the Sea that he is, Helios was given a way to give eternal life to his family, but the price of the magic is that his family must first die after accomplishing their life aspirations. For Kalama, his sister wants to be a world class comedian. For Nui, he wants to be fabulously wealthy and live in a mansion. Gui wants something similar to Nui. Both Nui and Gui, together, want to be super dads as soulmates.

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Congrats to Diego Lobo, who, after attempting it at least ten times during various social gatherings, finally managed to obtain the autograph of his wife's famous twin sister.
    Bad news is that after being harrassed by him for years, said sister now thinks that he is a creep, and intends to try and convince her twin to dump him.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    @AngeliqueAdelaide with Anakin I am now at 18 generations, Zelda the Actress you mentioned was already Generation 11. As for Noodles, he's a Jawa, a Star Wars alien whose clothes were added to the Sims some time ago. Since I use a lot of Star Wars stuff in my story I might as well use the Jawa costume as well.

Speaking of Anakin, he of course spent some quality time in the No Privacy Bathroom.
    DPKtjD2.png
    Also, Anakin is an outdoor Sim...somehow, and got a negative moodlet from being cramped inside so I let him outside to do some grilling.
    Skp9ZiG.png
    This was a lousy day to start feeling like you need to go out.
    wAbCgk4.png
    Oh and Blanca challenged Noodles to a game of bowling now that she's getting better at it....Yes, she is in her pajamas but let's be honest here, Owner of the Bowling Alley doesn't care because The Reapers are like his only customers.
    QWKGqtR.png
    Oh boy look at that form.
    8aImL8B.png
    ABeLDW5.png
    And it's a strike.
    8prZT7c.png
    Congrats Blanca, you're no longer the worst bowler ever. You're pretty decent at best!
    l1MWccN.png
    Oh now it's Noodles' turn.
    jju68Z7.png
    He's trying his best.
    VXMPw5k.png
    He tried his best.
    FLZF2VC.png
    Looks like Anakin learned the hard way that the owner didn't hire a bartender.
    g3ICO2Y.png
    If he's going to get crazy he's going to have to make his drinks himself.
    GjLId0G.png
    Since no one else ever comes to the bowling alley, Anakin decided to practice his lightsaber skills here.
    9qtL1UY.png
    Anakin: "Hit me with your best shot, training droid."
    jBSROFH.png
    Blanca: "Yeah just ignore him and you'll live longer."
    n6AYBjR.png
    Oh Noodles. You tried.
    4sHUIa8.png
    Later that night, Noodles made himself a nice bowl of Popcorn.
    mmLEG6E.png
    Anakin: "You know, I made these delicious Tacos tonight. I don't see what's so great about popcorn."
    PHrXnu6.png
    Aww, Noodles is going to try and catch the popcorn in his mouth.
    P5uS48J.png
    Oh poor guy, bounced off his face. He tried so hard.
    7DQ2lCy.png
    Anakin: "Ha ha, you don't have a mouth."
    LxTHpPd.png
    Here's Judge Reaper, sentencing more people to the electric chair from the comfort of his expensive gaming chair.
    CnU90yl.png
    Oh looks like we have a customer at the bowling alley!
    xkMN6q3.png
    And of course, they just don't understand that the door isn't locked.
    J3ZCsfM.png
    Oh, it's Satan's daughter. Gotta have Anakin see his loving cousin.
    kK7VzbE.png
    Anakin: "Boy, I have a wonderful family."
    o21M8Rj.png
    Of course I had to have Blanca meet Elle, Princess of He-Oh wait I can't say that word on this forum anymore. Elle, Princess of H.E. Double Hockey Sticks.
    z7d2Vp1.png
    Blanca: "Nice hair."
    Elle: "Hey, you too!"
    QYH7eNH.png
    Oh looks like Anakin almost got a strike.
    chmex1q.png
    Anakin: "Oh yeah, that calls for a celebration!"
    fYhxacS.png
    Anakin, the only man to dance after failing to get a strike.
    pfOa9iR.png
    So there's one thing Anakin has wanted to do ever since Noodles joined the family.....That's right, taking Noodles out for a night on the town!
    1WIrJno.png
    Anakin: "Hey Bartender, two drinks right here."
    J2Jj6jr.png
    Anakin: "Noodles, you know you're supposed to turn the other way right?"
    uLWirTQ.png
    That's when Noodles got up to go get funky on the dance floor.
    6ftisYS.png
    Anakin: "Now I REALLY need a drink to keep up with Noodles."
    0WZNSvA.png
    Woman: "Whoa, check out that little Alien guy dancing!"
    BzZRPKc.png
    And so she joined in on the Noodles Dance as well.
    y5AyORJ.png
    Old Man: "Dancing with an alien?"
    aGbJeSP.png
    Old Man: "THAT'S RIDICULOUS!!!"
    ptBciXz.png
    Well good, that's what you get for not wanting to dance with Noodles.
    4C7CzZq.png
    CyV2VHF.png
    Death can't stop Noodles from Vibing over here.
    GV9Sovw.png
    Geez, these people act like they've never seen someone die before. This is like......the 300th time we've seen someone just spontaneously drop dead in public in this world.
    yWPE6xD.png
    Man, even Noodles looks concerned.
    nFyRKpA.png
    Oh nevermind, this can't kill his vibe.
    RsEPV4T.png
    Anakin: "That's right Noodles, we should all be dancing in this moment! Come on everyone, Do the Noodles!"
    OGPGCcl.png
    Oh and that's when Luna finally showed up.
    lSzPgvf.png
    Luna: "Geez, who died?"
    GiQ3h82.png
    Anakin: "Look everyone, the Election Results are in. Let's watch together."
    moqp4mr.png
    Blanca: "Hey you made sure to go vote today right?"
    pUjWJBo.png
    That's the face of the man that just remembered that he was supposed to be voting when he was partying with Noodles.
    w3ahDES.png
    Anchorman: "The Results are in. Our next President is Duke Nukemall!"
    N1966Qn.png
    Nukemall: "Now that I'm President, things are going to be DIFFERENT around here!"
    D48FRDZ.png
    Nukemall: "First off, I shall destroy anyone who stands in our way!"
    Reporter: "Mr President, I don't think you can legally do that."
    SWh91Wq.png
    Nukemall: "YOU'RE STANDING IN MY WAY!!!!"
    LP1gBx9.png
    And that was the first time The Reapers saw a Reporter get killed by a President on live TV.
    k7Gnxmw.png
    Anakin: "These are going to be a LOOOOONG four years."
    47OCThh.png
    edited June 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Newcrest Aliens: Helios Eon

When Helios arrived at work the next week. He had a deep conversation with Bob Pancakes about the Sky between Worlds. The conversation went way over Bob's head.

51273241992_70c6253903_b.jpg

So, Helios told Bob to tend to the Lab Garden.

51275019470_4f3c7b8967_b.jpg

Afterward, Helios checked in on Mr. Roswell in the Chemistry Lab.

51274163778_29361af38f_b.jpg

And he asked him if he had any spare crystals to help with his research. Helios recently read that Crystals had scientific and magical properties, and he wanted to run some tests. He didn't tell the human about the magic part.

51273990721_ffe9d796be_b.jpg

Helios then chatted with his buddy, the Invention Constructor.

51275019410_2b81e5a3d3_b.jpg
    Helios: "I have a brilliant idea. I'll harness the power of the Elementals with my Sim Ray. Right now, I can freeze anyone at will, but with some more work, I'll be able to harness more of the elements."

Helios started to feel the temptation of controlling the Elemental Forces of the world, but then he remembered his two friends, Dylan and Zeph, the elementals of the Sea and Sky. He dropped the idea. He didn't know if controlling the elements meant causing harm to his new friends, and he didn't want to find out. This day of work was about making choices to help or harm others. Helios didn't want to hurt any of his friends.

51274717944_539152de5b_b.jpg

So, Helios decided to simply write a research report on the "Theory of the Elements and How to Channel Them."

51273990666_4f9a1c6aec_b.jpg

Helios heard yelling in the reception hall, so he went to check on everyone. Bob was yelling at the receptionist.

Helios: "What's with all the yelling? Can I do anything to help?"

51273242052_2c06ba8c38_b.jpg

Bob: "I died just before defeating the final boss in the video game I was playing. Life's a game, and we're the pawns. The only thing that could make me feel better is automatically getting all my progress back and defeating the boss. That's right. I forgot to save and have to start over from the beginning. That's what I've been doing all day at work, playing video games!"

51275019325_912535c11e_b.jpg

Helios: "So Bob, you were playing games instead of doing the work I gave you..."

Bob: "Oh no, please. Not again..."

Receptionist: "Please do it."

51275017580_04e9fe4a5b_b.jpg

Helios: "With pleasure."

51274163703_1d4e98a7c3_b.jpg

Receptionist: "I'll call the clean up team, so they can collect Bob and take him home after work ends."

Helios: "Are you sure we can't leave him here?"

Receptionist: "As much as I can roll with that, I don't want an Ice Sculpture of Bob Pancakes preventing me from tending to any visitors. You know how it is."

Helios: "Fair enough."

51275019295_7b35125c23_b.jpg

Before work ended, Helios did some repairs on one of the experimental wind turbines designed to produce more efficient green energy.

51273990541_e151cd4ce4_b.jpg

Receptionists thoughts: "And the clean up crew isn't here yet. I guess I'll have to take him home myself. I'm not paid enough for this job."

51274717809_06f6d45085_h.jpg

After work, Helios decided to take a quick bath to wash away the grime of another day without answers to his eternal life problem. Maybe magic was the only way. He just didn't know if he could watch his siblings grow old and die before gaining eternal life.

51273241907_2f1c5ce338_b.jpg

While Helios was at work, Kalama and Nui made some progress toward their goals. Helios worked on his fitness to get promoted to a Wave Watcher. Kalama worked on refining her comedy routine and wrote a few new jokes.

51273242017_bef0e69d0d_b.jpg

51273242007_7f7c51127c_b.jpg

When night came, Helios slept in the indoor pool with Iona. Their relationship was growing stronger by the day.

51273241902_a31c90fad2_h.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Lothario-Caliente:

Since Nina already had a friendship with Craig Cahn (Dream Daddy), I decided to try and get them together. It worked and Nina ran off with Craig and will be the new stepmother to his three daughters.
    06-23-21-10-09-37-PM.png

Given they had extra room, I decided that Don and Dina should "Adopt a Mystic" and took in Hanta Sero (My Hero Academia). Yes, his elbows are supposed to look like that. Given I have more teen girls than boys, I decided to add another guy.
    06-26-21-9-32-27-PM.png

I decided that Dina should go partially back to her old look so I did that. I'm sure her new hubby, Don, will enjoy that.
    06-26-21-10-30-47-PM.png
    So, I've been trying to think of names for the babies. I'm not influencing the gender.

For Nui and Gui, their names are actually an acronym for a type of digital code. NUI, Natural User Interface, and GUI, Graphical User Interface, so I'm trying to think of a female and male code related name for their child. For Helios and Iona, I'm going to go with a sky god or goddess name.

I'm curious to find out if Helios's child will inherit his skin tone in merform. It required some game manipulation, but Helios's skin tone in merform is an Alien Skin tone that half-aliens can inherit from their parents. Helios can also perform the Alien Handshake, so I'm wondering if a 1/4 alien/ 3/4 mer can perform the action.
    edited June 2021
    I visited my old save and was barely able to recognize my main sim, because the last time I saw her was before the hair- and skintone updates. Poor thing had turned yellow 😥
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @Metior_Ice I can only think of Java or Boolean or Pascal (the language I learned to code in back in the early 90s when it was already obsolete). Not exactly names but could be, possibly unisex.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I'm pretty sure existing sims aren't supposed to have been changed to any of the new skintones, so you may have run into a bug.
    @Daephene
    Figured out what the problem was. I used to have some custom skintones that I removed after updating, so the game had to pick a new for her and chose a nice shade of sickly yellow, which, in combination with the only shade of light blonde that we used to have, looks super fake, like a plastic doll with a bad dye job.

Restored my evil, perpentually smug baby Antoinette to her former glory. I had forgotten hopw much I love her.
    ddPWwH8.png
    rQjlIk9.png
    OLwdL7S.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    The Rasoyas are having an extremely cute week. Raj is the perfect dad to little Breana and Jenifer (adopted from a distant land with a shortage of N's)
    city-kids-playing-in-snow.png

We are enjoying quality time with Geeta while we still can. I hate those warning messages...
    raj-and-geeta.png

"Daddy, did you put part of your hand in the soup this time?"
    "Hmm..."
    cute-but-glitched-cooking-shot.png
    I have had it up to here with the high chairs but this family would definitely use them... their table is their together place
    dinnertime.png

Geeta's Geeta place is at her piano-- the retirement hobby
    geeta-piano.png

What a terrific grandma!
    geeta-and-breana.png

I forgot to post a picture of the playroom last time, so here it is.
    playroom.png

Raj is always ready to play
    raj-plays-geeta-fixes-face-angle.png

Or to come home from a long day at work and get straight to playing "name that object" with someone
    raj-teaching.png

We have repealed Roughhousing Encouraged! None of my characters have got into fights while I've been playing them, but there are some mysterious strong disliked relationships popping up when I rotate to a new household... I think there have been fights in the background maybe
    repealing.png

And Raj adopted one more baby :) this is Paola. Breana was happy to meet her. Jenifer flew into a rage.
    baby-meet.png
    Paola says, "What just happened?!" Raj says, It will all be okay, you'll see.
    baby-omg.png

Geeta says, A tantrum? How unseemly. Please, sit down and let's talk about it instead. Good thing no one saw you.
    baby-geeta-and-tantrum.png

"Grandma, how can there enough love for so many kids?"
    baby-how-can-there-enough-love.png

Don't worry. There will be.
    baby-sleeping-peacefully.png

edited June 2021
    I've played yesterday a different game, just a normal game, no challenges at all. But I discovered how wrong I was with my opinion about a sim, in due of these stories here I always thought that he belongs to the bad guys.

1dRrs1J.png

Well I can't remember or spell his name, because it's too complicated in my language, but so far he is the most gentle and caress sim I've met with my sims met so far. Okay, he is raiding my fridge, but my Sim is in the chef branch, so there is enough in there and the food won't be wasted or get spoiled.
    edited June 2021
    @Daravi, Ukupanipo Hekekia is actually named after a shark god, and if my memory serves me, the shark god in question isn't evil. He's sorta a carefree beach bum to be honest, but they made him look evil in his merform.

Before Pride Month Ends, I decided to make another quick update featuring Nui and Gui.

The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Newcrest Aliens: Nui and Gui

The next morning, Kalama triggered one of her or Iona's pranks. It broke the poor toilet. Since Helios is the only one with the skill to repair it and he was asleep, the toilet didn't get fixed.

51274717544_5b21a4729c_h.jpg

Nui decided to go to the next door Cafe to use the bathroom, to avoid his family's pranks, when one of the Karen's ambushed him there. For some reason, the bathroom was the perfect place to chat.

51275018965_6f36348d8c_h.jpg

The reason Nui got up so early was because his husband was going to arrive in Sulani, and he wanted to meet up with him. It had been a while after leaving him on Sixam to live with his siblings in Sulani. Now that they have a bigger house and there wasn't anything to keep them apart, the two young men reunited at the sand bar.

51273990231_b17bc76cd9_h.jpg

Nui: "Your the tidal to my wave! How about we go to a quiet shore and catch up!"

51274163303_0d359584eb_h.jpg

So they left for a beach on the other side of the lagoon.

51274716104_22d2cbfea3_h.jpg
    On the shore, they embraced and the romance started to heat up.

51275018870_3d43c29e3b_h.jpg
    Nui glowed green from the joy of being with his soulmate and Gui glowed pink from how enamored he was.

51273988696_abcfa51638_h.jpg

They had their first kiss in a human world. Gui didn't give Nui a chance to react.

51273990151_249b61b5a4_h.jpg

And then, Gui took Nui by the waist and passionately kissed him.

51273990141_80b4c1a4ae_h.jpg

51273990126_b001bb7a4c_h.jpg

At first, Nui was caught by surprise before returning the kiss as he melted in Gui's arms.

51273988671_c0239b5228_h.jpg

Nui grew caught up in the mood as the love of his life caressed his cheek. His sunglasses helped to hide his red cheeks.

51274717414_498b4b4a4c_h.jpg

The two of them kissed in the water as the Biolume began to glow before returning home.

51274717324_dfb79c11de_h.jpg

Naturally, the Romance didn't stop there.

51274163073_732260b5cd_h.jpg

As neat sims, they enjoyed a woohoo in the shower.

Nui took the lead this time and dragged his husband in with him.

51275018660_8b0a5dddbe_h.jpg

While her brother was catching up with his husband, Kalama was in search of a working toilet. The poor AI Rotor began to grow increasingly corrupted with a tendency to call the residents Dave.

51275017405_720ae05e1c_h.jpg

This attempt to use the bathroom was also pranked, and Kalama fell for it.

51275018635_fe2e71f6ea_h.jpg

Kalama: "Oh c'mon, who eats that much salad?"

51274717289_4465569e2d_h.jpg

Kalama being the shameless sim that she is just noticed what was happening when Gui came out of the shower.

51275018615_0cfe9ea5f2_h.jpg

Kalama decided to give them space as she waddled out of the bathroom. Helios was still unavailable to help with the broken toilets.

51273988601_96351819cb_h.jpg

Rotor began repeating a strange phrase as his AI grew more corrupted: "Dave, I can't do that. Dave, I can't do that."

Gui was startled by the phrase.

51273241377_e9650e75bc_h.jpg

But that didn't stop Nui from making out with Gui.

51274717244_d739d203cd_h.jpg

As the night drew on, Nui had a proposition for Gui. They recently installed a new component to their sleeping pod that would help them do something they always wanted, and Nui wanted to give the Pod a test run before going through with starting a family.
    51274163038_a9233ab5b9_h.jpg

Nui: "We finally did it. We saved enough to get the pollination tech."

Gui: "I can't believe we finally did it."

51274163023_63091c85ce_h.jpg

So, Nui invited Gui to join him in the pod.

51274715974_870f0e716a_h.jpg

51274163013_c8dc11085e_h.jpg

The test run was everything they hoped for. Now, Nui was able to carry their child when the time was right.

51274163003_6aa962388d_b.jpg

Helios managed to fix all the toilets in the house and repair most of the corruption to Rotor's damaged AI. Kalama had to clarify to Rotor that she was not Dave and asked if she could finally use the bathroom. Eventually, she was successful in making amends with Rotor, who, now, thought his name was HAL, occasionally.

51273241332_041f47cae1_h.jpg

It was early the next morning, and Nui and Gui had breakfast. Both of them also had an in-sync moment when they noticed the dirty fruit salad bowl.

Nui: "And that's when I beat the next level in that video game!"

51274162978_1e3bdfffa3_h.jpg

Nui and Gui: "What is that awful smell?"

51273241327_21f59d1c42_h.jpg

Meanwhile in Newcrest

Zephyr started wearing another outfit I didn't give him, nor did this outfit exist in any stores.
    51273240192_5e8f63b868_b.jpg

Calden was modeling the merfolk attire most merfolk could choose to wear. Since he was in a known occult neighborhood, he didn't need to hide what he was.
    51274717124_e1a1fc8c98_b.jpg
    @Metior_Ice Ahh, thank you, that makes much more sense to me now. They don't live together, so I haven't seen his merform yet, but he visit her daily. Their romance grew slowly and he threaten her with nice loving gestures and words autonously, and he was never angry when invited to the household. They have a daughter now. I play with the adult mod, so I kind of expected that. It's nicier to see a gameplay with him, I already feared that he has a mean or goofball trait and it took forever to get to know his last trait. The goofball trait has destroyed my gameplay with Paka'a Uha. I hate the change that now they prank the toilet, like this happened in your game and you cannot make it undone by another sim or even upgrade the toilet to unbreakable anymore.
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @sarabeth2984
    Thank youuu! I'm kind of sad bc I spent all that time building the Chateau Peak build and then haven't gone back to it since lol
    Branwen IS very pretty. She was built off... ummm. Tommi Turner I believe.
    And yes! I have MCCC's max household size to 100 or something. I think the hard upper limit is 104. Yeek.
    Actually I can't play it very long myself either so 100% valid. I'm on a break from it atm cause it started sending me lolo.

@Daephene
    Idk, he just looked like he needed eyeliner. Tried it and it looked great so I went with it. And then I showed him to SB and she was like he looks familiar and I squinted and went, "Adam Lambert," and we were both like YES! lol
    Tbh Ivander's one of my favourites in terms of just looks. I'm trying to find Juno a partner atm and she doesn't really like any of the options and I'm sorta despairing and afraid to introduce her to her half-brother before she decides on someone and have him be the only one she likes because that is just my luck. Aaaaaahhhhh-
    Thank you, that means a lot. I'm just waiting the 6 month period atm. I'm still paying off some blood and dental work I had done some time ago, so.

Okay, so ya'll probably noticed I started missing Ezio or something lol and I'm playing the Ember-Vatores now. I grabbed the versions of them from Crazy Town ( the clean versions with no ranks or skills or anything, this Morgyn doesn't even have the spellcaster premade trait ), and threw them into the same apartment. I started them out together so I could get their relationships right, but ended up keeping them together for a while. They came out of CAS pre-married to their lover person, Morgyn x Liberty, Ezio x Caleb, and later I married Lilith and Summer Holiday. No room for Summer so I split them out like I meant to, and they've taken over 21 Chic Street.

TS4-x64-2021-06-26-03-08-05.jpg
    Good brothers. They spent a lot of time talking to each other early on, when they weren't flirting with their respective S.O. Actually, even if they *were*...
    TS4-x64-2021-06-26-18-35-56.jpg
    Morgyn, you're a dork and I love you.

TS4-x64-2021-06-26-18-55-40.jpg
    Whoa. I put her in this on a whim and then ended up keeping it.
    All hail Queen Lilith.

TS4-x64-2021-06-26-19-26-03.jpg
    Ezio, you're also a dork.

TS4-x64-2021-06-26-19-58-50.jpg
    Morgyn knows what looks good on'im. I've accepted Morgyn's probably about as goth as Ezio, tbh, he keeps putting himself in specifically this, and when he's not in specifically this he's in something else that's goth-y.

TS4-x64-2021-06-26-19-59-54.jpg
    Well, they *are* twins I guess...

TS4-x64-2021-06-26-23-41-21.jpg
    Meanwhile, Morgyn's doing a lot of heavy-handed flirting, but surprisingly he and Libs haven't done much beyond flirt a lot. They don't normally get the tone up to steamy, though they did do it once. They also don't normally get flirty.
    This is in strange contrast to the first time I paired them together, between the time they started dating to a few weeks after they got married at that time, they spent a lot of time woohooing in pretty much every location the game would let them. It was pretty wild.

TS4-x64-2021-06-27-00-13-47.jpg
    Morgs looks really good in this too. Aaaye aye aye... somehow I forgot how much eye candy these two are, and then I went and dressed them in stuff like this. Pfft.

TS4-x64-2021-06-27-01-30-44.jpg
    They're doing that thing where they're having a conversation in different rooms. Sigh. I love it when the game does this. xD

TS4-x64-2021-06-27-21-12-08.jpg
    I was like, Liberty it's 7am, what are you doing flirting this early, and then I actually Looked at Morgyn. And was just... nm. Carry on.

TS4-x64-2021-06-28-04-06-42.jpg
    Can you tell the bookworms live here?
    I started this rotation with Liberty and Morgyn, because she was already doing her first uni term, and I know the game will mess it up if I swap households while her degree's actively in progress, so, here we are. I'll start Morgyn on Monday probably, I can handle two of em at once I think. I can cheat in this save, soooo...

TS4-x64-2021-06-28-04-37-18.jpg
    When the wifey steals the TV you were watching to play video games.

TS4-x64-2021-06-28-05-19-32.jpg
    Ezio is like, "Morgyn aren't you a master spellcaster anyway? The heck are you doing?"
    Fixing the fact he's actually currently an apprentice and knows nothing bc the Watcher did funky business...

TS4-x64-2021-06-28-05-33-52.jpg
    Found a wild Lilith in the hallway! I turned her hair back white. Idk. I like her better with light coloured hair. Can't even say why.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 3

Dane was set to do a shoot with Angela again (this time a TV show). He invited her to a have a drink with him in Orchid A Go Go. Manuel was also there, and Dane introduced Angela to him. She was so delighted because Manuel is one of her celebrity crushes. Johnny, who is still secretly envying Manuel, joined them. There were two paparazzis taking photographs, and Dane was annoyed. He fought them and won.
    Ep3a.jpg

Back home, Dane planted a cowplant caught by his father while fishing. It grew fast overnight.
    Ep3b.jpg

Dane had breakfast in the newly opened restaurant called Summer Home (owned by the Bjergsens) in Winderburg. He invited Angela again together with Jordan, Erik, Kendra, and Bridgette. He introduced Angela to them. In particular, Angela was so delighted to be personally acquainted with Jordan. (Remember she has Jordan's and Manuel's autographed photos in her bedroom) When Dane went to the restroom, he ran into famous actor (5-star celebrity and "Silver Screen Icon") Roy, who happens to be Judith Ward's first husband. He asked for his autograph sign and a selfie.
    Ep3c.jpg

Before Dane and Angela had the shoot, they rehearsed their scenes together before he told the director they're ready. Dane's other co-star was a random townie.
    Ep3d.jpg

Dane dressed as a sexy captain this time. He did the turn wheel scene and then the sword fight scene with the random townie. He also did a vampire bite scene which reminded him of Erik being a vampire. The last scene he did was the flirt scene with Angela. He got another gold. He and Angela congratulated each other for job well done.
    Ep3e.jpg

The Star Accolades event was held in Studio PBP again. Since the last time it was held in Studio PBP, there were some decoration changes including the display of large portraits of 5-star celebrities (including the deceased). Unlike in The Solar Flare and Stargazer Lounge, only the photos of 5-star celebrities (regardless of career) are displayed here. As Erik viewed the portraits from the second floor, he was wishing his portrait would be displayed there someday. Kendra was downstairs watching the ceremony. He met famous singer Kanye (4-star celebrity) there. Kendra won an award that night, but Erik was not around when she was giving her acceptance speech.
    Ep3f.jpg

Kendra was wondering where Erik could have gone, so she searched for him upstairs. She was shocked by what she found out about her husband. Erik, in his dark form, was drinking from Dirk Dreamer. After finding out that she's married to a vampire, Kendra divorced Erik with no second thoughts. Erik was so sad.
    Ep3g.jpg

Erik went downstairs to have a drink with Dane. Roy was also there, and Erik got an autographed photo of him.
    Ep3h.jpg

No facing the reality, Erik went home and took his belongings as well as his son. He gave up the penthouse to his ex-wife.
    Ep3i.jpg

Erik asked Vladislaus if it is okay for him if he and Derrick would live in the manor. Vladislaus happily welcomed them. Erik showed his son a nice view of the Forgotten Hollow neighborhood.
    Ep3j.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Current Season's Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Post edited by SwanSong93 on
    @Daravi Ukupanipo has the gluten trait because of his connection to sharks. I believe it's the tiger shark that will eat almost anything and have been nicknamed the garbage disposals of the ocean.
    @Daravi and anyone else

I'm kinda happy I'm not the only one who noticed how frustrating the Goofball trait has become with the toilet pranks. I have noticed that many of my Goofballs end up falling victim to their own pranks.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Every time I've started over with my Cole's Vlad always takes a liking to Ryan Cole's plasma. Since I enabled the ability for sims to be turned after being compelled to give Vampires their plasma, I've now locked the Cole's front door against trespassing vampires. I hope it works.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    Lothario

Here's Hanta trying to woo Ophelia from The Sims 2. Sadly, he struck out with her.
    06-27-21-2-37-35-PM.png

So I had him blow off some of that romantic steam by doing a school project with his caregivers.
    06-27-21-3-04-55-PM.png

Since Dina and Don's names start with D, I named their daughter Denise.
    06-27-21-3-21-14-PM.png

Let's see if Hanta can flirt his way into Sandra Roth's heart (TS2).
    06-27-21-4-55-09-PM.png

And it's a success!
    06-27-21-5-01-16-PM.png

For a bonus, here is Hanta bonding with little Denise.
    06-27-21-5-22-26-PM.png
    edited June 2021
    Reality Kings Season 5: Episode 4

Dane had a TV shoot with a newbie actress Sophie (2-star celebrity; "Guest Star" career level). She got promoted to "Supporting Actress" after the shoot. Unlike Angela, this actress has some foul attitude. She insulted Dane's acting skill after their shoot, and they became enemies.
    Ep4a.jpg

Jordan was enjoying the summer with his wife and son. Markus and Jordi both joined the school's Drama Club. They got promoted twice in their first week.
    Ep4b.jpg

Jordi is now friends with Malcolm whom he visited in the family vet clinic in Brindleton.
    Ep4c.jpg

Markus and Jordi went to Granite Falls with Justin, Codi, and Malcolm. They went fishing together in the fishing spot near their lodging. Markus and Jordi both became 2-star celebrities after a few social media updates.
    Ep4d.jpg

At night, they were joined by Cassandra, Sofia, and Darling in a Weenie Roast. Markus and Jordi had some intimate moments with their respective girlfriends. Markus even "messed around" with Sofia in a tent during the social event.
    Ep4e.jpg

Jordi "messed around" with Darling when they came back to the lodging after the Weenie Roast.
    Ep4f.jpg

Roy went to the Reality Kings Nightclub during the club's gathering. Manuel, Mick, and Jordan were able to meet him and get his autographed photo. There were some decoration changes in the nightclub. Framed photographs of the four dads with their sons are now displayed in the second floor together with framed magazine covers with at least one of them.
    Ep4g.jpg

Manuel invited Bruce to a yoga class in the Spa in Newcrest. Being associated with Manuel helped Bruce become a 2-star celebrity.
    Ep4h.jpg

Manuel went to Sylvan Glade and invited Dane to go fishing with him.
    Ep4i.jpg

On the day before the Souls Day, Bruce hosted a Spooky Party in the newly opened pumpkin-themed bar (CTTO) in Newcrest.
    Ep4j.jpg

Bruce visited his mom's grave with his father, Jessie, Mick, and Dane during the Souls Day. He met Mimsy in the Newcrest Cemetery and was able to speak to her. He also gave some candies to Trick-or-Treaters.
    Ep4k.jpg

Still Souls Day, Manuel's family visited the Plumbob Pictures Museum wearing costumes. Even the twins were wearing costumes. In particular, they visited the urns of the deceased famous celebrities.
    Ep4l.jpg

Roy had his birthday party (Fall Day 11) in Studio PBP. He is now an elder. Many famous celebrities attended the party. Among the invited guests were the Reality Kings boys. His (and Judith's) son Tristen (a Maxis pre-made), who works as a columnist, was also present.
    Ep4m.jpg

-To be continued-

Season 1 Episodes
    Season 2 Episodes
    Season 3 Episodes
    Season 4 Episodes
    Current Season's Episodes
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Hi all,

hopefully I will have my build challenges finished for the end of the month and I can get back to posting and replying to everyone.

I was just experimenting with a few more things in dream home decorator and tied up some loose ends (but created some others - this is not supposed to be a long term save!)

I was feeling bad that people were making comments about me being calm about Quin and Rohan not working in this save. I wasn't -truly. It made me cry - if the sentiment had made sense I would have been ok but it was stupid and random and made them its victim! I would not allow this in my main save - unless there was a very good reason for one of them to develop resentment.

Anyway, I was doing some more gigs to learn the career when Quinran into Rohan...
    and Rohan seemed to have got over his resentment now Quin was unavailable and married.
    MoMmLIT.png
    Seriously, Rohan you practically told Quin you hated him last time you saw him.
    UQ54oh7.png
    Quin has never undrstood why Rohan started to hate him and he couldn't help himself.
    iztuDjN.png

What happened next.......
    I let them go autonomous to see what would happen and Rohan began to act like he normally does whenever Quin is within 10 miles of him
    K3YKP5I.png
    and Quin was finding it very hard to remember who Kyoshi was and why he should remember it..
    CXfpOTu.png
    Rohan decided to slow dance - that raises the flirty relationship in a very OP way - trust Rohan!
    ivwyCdj.png
    Ekram noticed what was happening
    HEhAhjw.png
    He tried to bring Quin back to reality (this is the 2nd time I have actually liked Ekram ) - even Ekram knows there is no stopping a flirty Rohan
    L19KwDe.png
    Rohan won't be distracted -he has his eyes on the prize
    mPp42TZ.png
    I totally agreed with Ekram here......
    aI6GJIy.png
    Rohan does the growly claw move then pulls out the sad puppy dog eyes and asks Quin autonomously what I was dreading he would ask
    U1Fy09s.png
    so this happened
    ic2iSpD.png
    Quin leapt out of bed the second it finished - I can see he is now feeling guilty - so I make him have a shower and go home...
    sONCi6b.png
    I felt sorry for Rohan as I think he will be sadder than ever when he wakes up
    W4oPNuN.png

Home to Kyoshi
    I felt awful (and I bet Quin did too) when he got home and Kyoshi was sitting up waiting for him - it was about 3am
    o48Rr0H.png
    Kyoshi wasn't angry he had just been worried about Quin and why he wasn't home - if I was QuinI would feel like the lowest of the low!
    5crdrIp.png
    Kyoshi loves Quin so much (he has all the romantic sentiments at once)
    1Sqqi81.png
    And he gets autonomously romantic (just in case Quin already didn't feel bad enough...)
    0Yxgknw.png
    Kyoshi wants to try out the shower
    k7R9Ijm.png
    This is the face of a guilty man. Yes! You should be feeling terrible.
    lu8XOyu.png
    Now, Quin and Kyoshi got married very quickly and didn't woohoo until after the wedding - it hasn't been the best of woohoo so far but this was spectacular for both. They stood there and stared into each others eyes for quite a while.
    ILwOXL8.png
    Kyoshi then serenaded Quin
    S13jNYO.png
    I think Quin knows where he truly wants to be
    g49F7Fu.png
    I played for another sim week and rohan never called or visited. I like to think that, for Quin at least, this was the closing of that chapter and some resolution to that relationship. He and Kyoshi also finally seemed to click as a couple - so although I will never condone what Quin did - it did make him examine his heart and priorities. After all, it was Quin who had autonomouly proposed to Kyoshi (not me forcing them together) so I think he knew Kyoshi would be better for him in this save.

What happened to Rohan
    So I swapped and played Rohan because I do love my little Rohan simmie - even when he tries to mess up Quin's life.
    Poor boy was very sad
    Mxa5pQR.png
    Ekram tried to cheer him up (but in a shouty Ekram way which just made Rohan tense and angry as well as sad)
    16LwRKl.png
    So I too him to work on his logic skills
    EoPqVs9.png
    and get some exercise - but he was still miserable
    VWXsLA0.png
    Then Quin called and asked him over - Quin got the embarrassed moodlet when Rohan turned up. I am guessing Quin was telling Rohan this is definately over and the other night should never have happened.
    dlxpnES.png
    Quin was also angry at Rohan (well you invited him over Quin) - I think he was warning Rohan never to tell Kyoshi and to leave them both alone.
    VwVw6rQ.png
    Then Quin walked away and wouldn't respond to Rohan at all - so I am proud of autonomous not played Quin.
    XDjrb8G.png
    At this time Kyoshi arrived home, and becauuse of the pool on the lot Rohan couldn't stay dressed -so please ignore the swimsuit.
    Kyoshi knew Rohan was bad news (even if he doesn't know the full story, he knows Rohan is the ex and thiings ended badly for him and Quin).
    4y2eW7t.png
    They autonomously argued for a bit
    v3H5znZ.png
    and because this save is already over the top I got Rohan to tell Kyoshi to break up with Quin. Which he did in a super polite way LOL
    YlMsbIr.png
    I thought Kyoshi was going to murder Rohan for a second - the message through the message feed said "Don't be ridiculous! We are deeply in love."
    E5jyoax.png
    Rohan stole some chocoate souffle from the fridge and went to cry in the bathroom -poor baby. So I took him home.
    z1eEWWD.png

Resolution for Rohan
    Rohan decided to make some changes in his life.He got a job in Sulani and broke the news to his grandparents that he was moving. His grandparents thought this was probably for the best and were quite nice about it.
    qSFdRAf.png
    I know there is one sim that is obsessed with Rohan as Morgyn is with Quin - and that is Paka'a. In my main save Paka'a tries to flirt with Rohan but Rohan doesn't notice he is anything more than a friend. So they moved into a starter house together.
    OsMLTLe.png
    Within 3 friendly interactions Paka'a started flirting and they gained a pink bar almost immediately. (I think the healing process is underway for Rohan LOL)
    Fse5K4R.png
    Rohan went for an early moning bike ride and thought he hallucinating when he saw Paka'a swimming.
    uRljQS8.png
    He got in the water and Paka'a swam right up to him. They were laughing and flirting...
    4VSevWf.png
    the Paka'a swam in circles round and round Rohan, doing big dolphin dives in and out of the water. It was a really lovely moment and Rohan lost all his bad moodlets. I am not sure if this is how merpeople normally behave but I really loved it.
    uv26EBx.png
    Rohan is doing the conservation career and had to take samples in the waterfall - Paka'a found him and decided to "help"
    l21uUQw.png
    Rohan complimented Paka'as appearance
    hibvDfe.png
    and Paka'a took a chance
    LoCLQro.png
    I think Rohan was pleased
    VIBGPTg.png
    Yep - they obviously are a good couple like I hoped.
    2SSsHve.png
    Gi0wUCs.png
    So we leave Rohan autonomously "washing Quin right out of his hair" LOL -
    IewK6p2.png
    and now I feel comfortable going back to building and not playing in this save.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top