Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WooHoo Wellness Sims4 Mod: Must have mod for better pregnancy's and family gameplay!

Do you like family gameplay? Then this mod is definitely for you that you! It adds surrogate mothers, artificial insemination, views on having kids at the current moment, and more!
Here is Fantazia's review video on this mod:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb8QmBphdDA
One of my personal favorite parts of this mod is the pregnancy interactions and moodlets, so, in a way pretty much the whole mod is my favorite. Sims now have mood swings and cravings, and can go to pregnancy counseling, and parenting and birthing classes. They can go buy things for the upcoming baby, a rabbit-hole interaction, and telling the big news to the partner is a lot more realistic, instead of them always being happy about it, even if they like kids, they can still not want kids at the current moment. See for yourself, its probably one of my favorite mods along with UI cheats, and MC command center.

Comments

• Bookworm2009189Bookworm2009189 Posts: 44 Member
    Sorry, i forgot to post a link to this mod, and to the creator of the video, so here they are. I did not make any of this mod or video, so go say thanks to the creators!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/GirlySimmer1 Fantazia's Channel
    https://lumpinoumods.com/woohoo-wellness-and-pregnancy-overhaul/ Woohoo Wellness mod
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I play on the Xbox so don't have access to this mod, if molders can do this, why can't EA? As much as I enjoy the style of packs we get, this mod seems to offer play style above what we normally get from EA. Maybe someday EA will give console users mods, or if not maybe they will add more of this functions to our Sims lives.
    @Lquinn Yeah, sorry about that. I used to play on Xbox too, and I would just be in awe of the things modders could do. Now I barely play on my Xbox anymore since I got it on my laptop.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited June 2021
    Definitely looks interesting! Though I have that mod with its own handle on pregnancy, so Im a bit worried if this mod would conflict with it.
    edited June 2021
    @InuMiroLover , do you mean wicked/ wonderful whims, because if so, I am pretty sure that it will work fine. Since I play with wonderful whims I can say that I don't think they conflict, but I do know that there are some DIFFERENT features in 🐸🐸🐸🐸. But no, I do not believe that they will conflict since there is a file specially made for wicked/wonderful whims players.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    @Lquinn Yeah, sorry about that. I used to play on Xbox too, and I would just be in awe of the things modders could do. Now I barely play on my Xbox anymore since I got it on my laptop.

Yea, I can't justify repurchaseing all of packs, since I own almost all of them. There are other reasons why I prefer console over PC, but I certainly understand where you are coming from.
  • TheElbForestTheElbForest Posts: 24 Member
    Thanks for this ! I was looking for something like that!
  • AnnarithBallantyneAnnarithBallantyne Posts: 18 Member
    I will live and die on the altar of Lumpinou's mods. They've enhanced my gameplay like nothing else--even more so than Wonderful Whims and Slice of Life. I like the mods so much that I side-eye creators that will make mods compatible with Turbodriver's or KawaiiStacie's but not with Lumpinou's. (Not naming names, though...)
  • SnowyWoofySnowyWoofy Posts: 1 New Member
    I was wondering if this mod is SFW? More specifically, the pregnancy and family preferences portion of it? I'm dying to get it but I won't use anything that isn't sfw so is there anything I should be aware of?