Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In an estimate how long do you think it would take to rebuild the sims 4 base game world?

Just wondering, because I'm thinking of making kind of a save file. I would just post a house or something on the gallery, every once in a while for the "Save File". I probably wouldn't get it done though, since I can't commit to anything LOL (Also any ideas for lots would be great but base game only since that's all I have)

Comments

• DeanXeLDeanXeL Posts: 289 Member
    Feel free to check out my gallery (DeanXeL) or the thread I have on this forum (DeanXeL's basgame builds). I am a basegame only builder ;) Also, feel free to ask anything you want!

As for time - it REALLY depends on the amount of time and effort you are willing to put in it and how fast you build. I know people who would take at least a year to finish a save file and people who could do it in a few weeks...
  • Bookworm2009189Bookworm2009189 Posts: 44 Member
    I made a small playground, with an interesting story. You can check it out on my gallery, Bookworm2009189. It is a base game, and it is supposed to look a little run-down, but that doesn't make it any less fun! So check it out if you can, and if you want, check out my other builds too!