Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    9PwaST2.png
    Body is 4 characters too short.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51274910920_90d87bc0fa_k.jpg
    Nora and Graham (AKA Nick Jonas from the gallery) are officially engaged.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited June 2021
    The snow man was taunting Boba. xD
    51273167272_ebdc64300c_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Poor Jayda Leno is not off to a good start to her day. She was just swarmed by bees....and immediatly after that, was swarmed again. That's gonna leave a mark (or 20)

NlXoAHC.png
    In all of my games, I'll make at least a couple of random NPC's topless at all times. I think it's hilarious, because you never know when they'll show up---it's like a game within the game. Here is Holly Alto, mesmerized by the talking toilet. In Sim's time, she's been standing there for about 2 hours in the same spot....

wqSD9GS.png
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Just a couple of family snaps, enjoying the heatwave and making the most of being outdoors!

0XjiUI8.png

3NnhVri.png
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2021
    kdBv7bB.png

teen superstar Evie Delgato and her kid sister Solange building a snowman. it's nice to spend time with family without the hordes of fans disrupting them!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    My now, Young Adult Superstar, in another Character role. As he would say, "There are no small parts, only small actors." He's gaining experience from these roles. :)

TzHr5PL.png
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    Just a couple of family snaps, enjoying the heatwave and making the most of being outdoors
    3NnhVri.png
    Haha I love the way it looks like the cat is joining in. Or maybe waiting patiently for some attention.

All the time I've played this game, I don't think any sim ever wore this basic vest top before because I never knew it had such detailing on the back!
    06-27-21_6-20-33%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

• Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member

San Myshuno has a pollution problem.

51274538173_fbf07a7608_z.jpg
    Monet11 wrote: »
    San Myshuno has a pollution problem.

51274538173_fbf07a7608_z.jpg

I like it!
    If you really want to mess with other Sims, here's one way to do it. Have one of your Sims travel to some random residential lot, but bring 7 other people that are in your Sim's phonebook, but aren't friends. They have no idea why they're there, and now they have to walk home...

PUlvogA.png
    I took the most beautiful mansion in Brindleton Bay and turned it into a prison vibe. The walls inside and out are gray concrete, the roof is sheetmetal, and the pool is neglected and gross. Inside, all of the bedrooms have cell bars, as well as a sink/toilet in every one

vVZMb2u.png
    I've shown you the first Sim I ever created (Felicia) multiple times, but I've never really shown you the second until now. This is Robbie Sketchmeister (Felicia's husband), and if he looks like someone you'd be afraid to have in your home, that's the point--the whole 'straight out of an Alabama trailer park' vibe.

He's been in many saves, and in one, I had my own type of baby challenge with him--with the help of a mod, he fathered around 70. The setup was simple; I had him sit in a chair outside in front of his home in Oasis Springs, and when a female Sim would walk by, I'd have him chat her up. Before you know it, woohoo right on the sidewalk was going down, with a baby to follow. I'll bet his neighbors hated him....

RxFWhCn.png
    I wasn't expecting this--Marge showed up, and she's got the same shirt and flannel as Robbie. I created Robbie long before her, so is Marge trying to emulate him? lol

iG2AtVX.png
    And now Judith Ward is punching poor defenseless Ruffie....

VGInxF2.png
  • InsaneStarInsaneStar Posts: 94 Member
    A father-son selfie pic in the Sulani waterfalls until someone photobombed, thanks to the updated clumsy trait. To be honest with this pic.. I found this hilariously that the situation went on a good timing that is captured on camera. XD
    imHo3rh.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    qD6m557.png
    Time to explode, soon.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51275714723_ae87786370_k.jpg
    What a gorgeous day for this simple city wedding.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited June 2021
    Although Carlie enjoys her career as an Interior Decorator, recreation and downtime is key.

Enjoying dinner with the one you love along with friends and family.
    Out-to-Dinner-1.jpg
    Out-to-Dinner-2.jpg

Snow-fun.jpg

Hiking.jpg
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Kim is also a romantic sim, and she's been casually dating this sim I found on the gallery who's name I forgot. They made it official shortly after I took this screenshot even though I'm probably not going to have them stay together. My sims always marry the first person they date so I wanted to mix it up and have Kim have a couple of relationships that don't work out before she finds the one.
    iq3alpc.png
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @mia_noelle97 That’s awesome. I struggle with the same thing, having them marry the first one they date. I’ve evolved my system. Since I have some chemistry mods, I play that there’s a certain degree of chemistry they have to have to make it to marriage. Sometimes I will have them date someone with a lesser degree of chemistry but I won’t have it work out and eventually will look for someone with more. Especially teens, they will date anyone they like a little bit. 😆
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    I was bored today, so I decided to remodel an apartment in San Myshuno....I then created a Sim to live there. This is Jasmine, and her traits are 'good, dance machine, neat freak, city native'

xds5dC3.png
    I also conducted an experiment---would the game let me put full-sized trees on her balcony? The answer is, absolutely! lol

w5uXzQq.png
    Why can't all Sims be this smart? Without me lifting a finger, she immediately put out the fire on her own

Vb2MxB0.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top